GUIDELINES FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY & ENJOYMENT
Our Campground Guidelines are based on the Golden Rule of “treating others as you would like to be treated.” This is your vacation, so have fun! The guidelines are important, so we appreciate you following them and going over them with your kids.
• QUIET TIME: 10 PM TO 7 AM . All campers should return to their site by 10 pm . All daily visitors/guests are required to leave by 10 pm . The playground closes at dusk.
Campsites – Check-in is at 1 pm each day. If you desire additional time, we may be able to accommodate (fees apply) depending on availability. Please check at the office. CheckOut Time: 11 am . Lodging – Check-in is at 3 pm each day. If you desire additional time, we may be able to accommodate (fees apply) depending on availability. Please check at the office. Check-Out Time: 11 am .
• BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL to your neighbors. Please follow only designated roads and walkways. Please do not cut through occupied sites.
• CIGARETTES: Please discard cigarette butts properly.
• RESTROOMS: We intend to keep our restrooms clean. Your help in this area would be sincerely appreciated. Assist us by not letting water run unnecessarily. Please do not wash dishes in the restrooms. There is a camp sink at the rear of the office for your use.
• ALCOHOL: Must be confined to your campsite. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANY PERSON TO LEAVE WITHOUT REFUND because of excessive drinking or other objectionable behavior.
• VANDALISM will not be tolerated. Parents are responsible for their children’s actions and must assume financial responsibility for any damage or injury caused by them regardless of age.
• GARBAGE : SUMMER MONTHS ONLY - 8 am - 11 am We will pick up garbage bags placed at the end of site. Dumpsters are by the Dog Park and Playground. RESIDENTIAL GARBAGE ONLY!
• VISITORS : Campground facilities are for use by registered guests only. Visitors are required to register and pay day-use fees at the Office before entering the campground. All visitors must leave the Campground by 10 pm unless registered as an
overnight guest. Please register overnight guests at the Office by 8 pm . You are responsible for the actions of anyone visiting you. Visitors must leave during Quiet Hours.
• SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH : Please protect our children – drive slowly and watch out for kids on bikes. No bicycle riding after dark. Motorized vehicles must be insured and operated by licensed drivers only.
• PETS : We love them when leashed and picked up after! They must be accompanied by their master when outside. Pets cannot disturb others, so please control their barking and meowing accordingly. No aggressive dogs allowed. No pets allowed in pool area or store. Do not tie your pet outside of your site when you are not in the park and pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
• CAMPING EQUIPMENT: We allow only one RV and one vehicle per site. Additional Parking is available. See office for info. Maximum limit of people per site applies. As a courtesy to your neighbors, vehicle washing is not allowed. Due to the consistency of the desert sand, water will stand for a long time. Generators are not allowed to be use in the campground.
• FIRES: Cooking on a charcoal or gas grill is allowed. Fires permitted in fire rings only, fires outside fire rings are prohibited. The wind can grow from a lovely breeze to gale force in a matter of minutes.
• NO FIREWORKS, firearms or explosives permitted on the premises.
• ATVs, MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS or MINIBIKES may be ridden in or out of the campground, not throughout campground.
• NO boosters or Wi-Fi extensions allowed.
• CABLE: Available in Cabins and Nightly Full Hook Ups Sites ONLY. To have cable, connect coax cable, turn off Antenna Booster and scan for both Air and Cable channels.
• AWNINGS: Wyoming winds will destroy them. Do not leave open.
For your safety and comfort, all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. There is no lifeguard on duty — swim at your own risk. Please observe all pool rules and be sure to use only plastic around the pool. Glass of any kind is not allowed.
The fun starts here at the GRBC. Fun for all ages! Bowling, Bar, Diner & Catering Services. Open 6 days a week! Leagues, Parties & Events! & Lounge 1410 Uinta Drive, Green River, WY 307 • 875 • 2695 580 E Flaming Gorge Way | (307) 875-2246 1B 1A “I heard it from around the campfire.” Connecting local merchants and services to campers. Mon-Sat. 11AM to 9PM Sun 11AM to 8PM 2 3 CBS .......................... 2 NICKELODEON .......... 3 aBC.......................... 4 NBC ......................... 5 FOX .......................... 6 CaRTOON NETWORK .. 7 mSNBC ..................... 8 COmEDY ................... 9 DISCOVERY ............. 10 ESPN ....................... 11 FOOD NETWORK ...... 12 FX .......................... 13 HISTORY ................. 14 NaT GEO ................. 15 FOX NEWS .............. 16 TNT ........................ 17 Full Hookup & Lodges Only Playground Exercise Room Horseshoes • Pool Basketball Coin-Operated Laundry with Change Machine Hot Showers & Clean Restrooms Pull-Through Spaces Well-Stocked Convenience Store Laundry & Restrooms: Open All Night Pool: Open Memorial Day through Labor Day TV GUIDE SO MUCH TO DO AT OUR KOA!
4 CHECK-OUT 11AM FEE CHARGED AFTER 11AM WASH BASIN INFO HORSESHOES BASKETBALL PLAYGROUND POOL ANTELOPE FLATS BIG HORN PASS ELK RUN WHITE MOUNTAIN TRAIL SLOW SLOW STORE PROPANE OFFICE MEN’S SHOWERS & RESTROOMS HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE SHOWERS & RESTROOMS LONG-TERM LONG-TERM LAUNDRY WOMEN’S SHOWERS & RESTROOMS RESTROOM CODE: Site #: Pull Thru Full Hookup 50 Amp Super Site Deluxe Pull Thru 50 Amp Deluxe Pull Thru 30 Amp Full Hookup 30 Amp Deluxe Patio FHU 50 Amp Long-Term Big Rig Water 30/50 Amp Water & Elec LEGEND Camping Cabin Camping Lodge JUMP PAD COMMON AREA FIRE PIT Back In FHU No Cable 24 14 25 87 88 89 96 95 94 93 92 91 90 26 22 20 18 16 27 23 21 19 17 15 61 60 59 58 57 56 44 43 40 86 85 84 83 82 81 80 79 78 77 76 L-61 L-62 L-63 L-64 L-65 L-66 L-67 L-68 L-69 L-70 92 87 88 89 90 91 KL1 KL2 KL3 KL4 KL5 K01 K02 K03 K04 K05 K06 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
5 BIG HORN PASS ENTRANCE EXIT ELK RUN WHITE MOUNTAIN TRAIL ANTELOPE FLATS SLOW 5 MPH SLOW 5 MPH LONG-TERM LONG-TERM LONG-TERM TO FOOTHILL BLVD WI-FI PASSWORD: NO FIREWORKS SWING BBQ Sites Deluxe Tent Sites Pull Thru FHU 50 Amp No Cable Water & Electric Amp Elec 30/50 Amp Emergency Exit Route Men's/Women's Showers Handicap Access Laundry Room Dump Station Dumpster FHU 50 Amp Big Rig Electric Only 30/50 Amp 12 10 13 11 9 7 8 5 3 1 55 54 53 52 51 50 49 48 47 46 45 40 39 38 37 36 35 34 33 32 31 30 29 75 74 73 72 71 70 69 68 67 L-61 L-62 L-63 L-64 L-65 L-66 L-67 L-68 L-69 L-70 L-1 L-2 L-3 L-4 L-5 L-6 L-7 L-8 L-9 L-10 L-11 L-12 L-13 L-14 L-15 L-16 L-17 L-18 L-19 L-20 L-21 L-22 L-23 L-24 L-25 L-26 L-27 L-28 L-29 L-30 L-51 L-52 L-53 L-54 L-55 L-56 L-57 L-58 L-59 L-60 L-31 L-32 L-33 L-34 L-35 L-36 L-37 L-38 L-39 L-40 L-41 L-42 L-43 L-44 L-45 L-46 L-47 L-48 L-49 L-50
STEAK SEAFOOD FAMILY RESTAURANT 10 Purple Sage Rd Rock Springs, WY 82901 307-382-0091 www.loginnrestaurant.com 166 Foothill Boulevard Rock Springs, WY 82901 RENTALS & SALES 10% OFF COUPON Exp.12/31/23 Thurs: 11-9:30 / Fri - Sat: 11-10:30 2518 Foothill Blvd, Rock Springs / (307) 382-2833 Taqueria Vallarto Tues - Sat: 11-9 | Sun 11 - 8 | Mon: Closed 2506 Foothill Dr 307-382-2301 3 4 5A 5B 201 B St., Rock Springs, WY 82901 (307) 362-3138 Monday through Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm Scan to Visit Our Website We Do Business One Way, Your Way! Sales: 307-362-5677 Service: 307-362-5677 2200 Foothill Blvd Rock Springs www.whislerchevy.com 6 7 6
NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY POST OFFICE 82901 ROCK SPRINGS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL PLAZA MALL SWEETWATER COUNTY LIBRARY WESTERN WYOMING COMMUNITY COLLEGE DEWAR DR EXIT 99 PURPLE SAGE RD COLLEGE DR CENTER ST ELK ST ELKST SPRINGS DR BRIDGER AVE GRANT TISDEL D ST ELK COLLEGE DR EXIT 102 EXIT 104 EXIT 103 TO GREEN RIVER & MOUNTAIN VIEW TO RAWLINS TO PINEDALE CHURCHILL ST BLAIRAVE BLAIR AVE INTERCHANGE RD FOOTHILL BLVD SIGNAL DR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE INFORMATION BARK PARK (DOG PARK/POOL) COMMERCIALWY MUNICIPAL RECREATION COMPLEX SOFTBALLGOLF COURSE GANNET TO VERNAL, UT & FLAMING GORGE LOOP TOUR WINSTON DR SUNSET BLVD S SIDE BELT UNION PACIFIC MAIN LINE A ST BROADWAYSTSMAINST 2NDST M ST UN I O N P A C I F I C HTUOS P A S S BRANCH CLUBHOUSE PYRAMID WHITE MOUNTAIN MALL WESTLAND WAY DEWARDR GORGEEFLAMING RD FOOTHILL BLVD CLEARVIEW DR GATEWAYBLVD SKYLINEDR OAKST CST BST YELLOWSTONERD RACE TRACK NFRONT GATEWAY BLVD STAGECOACH BLVD 191 191 191 80 80 INDUSTRIAL DR BRIDGE ELK ST PAULSON BROADWAY FRONTST 5TH ST GRANT ST ELK ST MAINST STWALNUT STASTBSTC STD STE STK M ST CENTER ST CENTERST OLD TOWN GREEN RIVER UINTA DR L OG A N EAST TETON BLVD EVAN S MONROE SHOSHONE AVE WEST TETON BRIDGERBLVDDR EXIT 89 OVERPASS HITCHING POST DR UPL AND WAY EXTENSION WHITE WATER PARK EXPEDITION ISLAND EXIT 91 ROOSEVELT DR BARNHART ST ASTLE AVE E4TH E2ND 1STST WILKES DR CENTER FLAMING GORGEWAY RIVERVIEW DR JENSEN TO FLAMING GORGE TO ROCK SPRINGS TO EVANSTON GREEN BELT TRAIL 80 374 530 SWEETWATER COUNTY HISTORICAL MUSEUM POST OFFICE 3 4 10A 10B 8 5A 5B 6 7 1A 1B 11 9 2 THESE BUSINESSES ARE RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HOST. PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE STAYING AT ROCK SPRINGS/GREEN RIVER KOA MAPS NOT TO SCALE ROCK SPRINGS/ GREEN RIVER AWNING ALERT Winds in Wyoming can change from a so breeze to gale strength in a matter of minutes. We recommend that you NEVER leave your rig’s awnings extended when you are leaving the campground. 7
Complete Automotive Repair | RV Tires and Repair Locally Owned MON-SAT: 5-9PM STEAK • SEAFOOD PASTA • WINE Authentic Fine Dining 10 Clearview Dr. Rock Springs, WY • Reservations preferred. 307-382-5265 Japanese Steak House Hibachi Sushi Full Bar Enjoy the Freshest in Sushi and Sashimi Bring your family or group to be entertained while dining at our Hibachi Grill Dine in or Take out Lunch 11:00AM 2:30PM Mon Sun Dinner 4:00PM 9:30PM Mon Thurs 3:00PM 10:30PM Fri Sat 3:00PM 9:00PM Sunday Reservations A epted 307 382 0680 www.sapporocksprings.com 2461 Foothill Blvd Rock Springs, WY 8 10A 10B AUTHENTIC MEXICAN CUISINE! 19 Elk St., Rock Springs | 307-382-7147 Mon-Sat: 11am - 9pm Sunday: 12noon- 8pm www.fiestaguadalajararestaurant.com 9 Help support pediatric cancer research by donating today! St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 501 St. Jude Place Memphis, TN 38105 Visit www.stjude.org to donate online or simply mail a check to: 11 © 2023 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 12-22 AT KOA.COM MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D0636 MSW 14432