OCEANSIDE BEACHFRONT RV RESORT
Visit Oregonâ€™s Adventure Coast RV and tent sites, cottages, airstream and safari tents
beachfront access, fishing, crabbing and hiking A HIGHWAY WEST RESORT 90281 Cape Arago Hwy, Coos Bay, OR 97420 | 541.888.2598 OCEANSIDERVRESORT.COM
Legend 30 Amp RV Site
Safari Tent (ST) Site
30/50 Amp RV Site
Tent (T) Site
Fish Cleaning Station
Restrooms Vintage Camper
Be a c
ra il hT
Coos Bay Crab Co.
MAP NOT TO SCALE
Sea Lion Cave
C ap eA rag oH ighw ay
Office & Registration
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED Check-In Time:
• Observe the speed limit.
• RV & Tent Sites: 12:30 p.m. • All Sites: 11:00 a.m.
• Working on vehicles is prohibited.
• Hospitality Units: 3:00 p.m.
• No vehicle washing on site unless prior approval. When approved, using water restricting valves and auto shutoff nozzles required.
Late Check-Out Policy: • RV Sites: Late check-out must be pre-arranged at a cost of $10.00 per hour or portion of an hour. Guests who remain after 12:30 p.m. will be charged an additional night’s stay. • Hospitality Units: Late check-out must be prearranged at a cost of $10.00 per hour or portion of an hour. Guests who remain after 2:00 p.m. will be charged an additional night’s stay. Pet Policy: • RV Sites: Pets welcome and must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival. • Hospitality Units: 2 pets max, 35 lbs. or smaller. A one-time non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $50.00 will apply. An additional refundable $100 damage deposit is collected. • Pets must be kept on a maximum 6 foot leash at all times and under the control of their owner; or must be left inside guest accommodation. Pets may not be left outside unattended in play pens or crates. • Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pet. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle. • Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations. • Pets are prohibited in Resort buildings and amenity areas. • For the protection of, and in consideration of our guests, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises, or the animal may be taken by local animal control authorities. • Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). In addition, owner of pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party. • Exotic pets are strictly prohibited. Vehicle Policy: • All RVs must be RVIA certified and are subject to management approval. • One habitable and one non-habitable vehicle are allowed per site and must be parked completely on the site. • Extra vehicles may be included for a fee of $5 per day/$25 per week subject to availability.
• All vehicle license numbers must be recorded at the Main Office. • Anyone operating a motor vehicle must have a valid driver’s license. • Dropping camper shells is prohibited. Occupancy Guidelines: • Unless otherwise stated, 6 guests maximum (including children) per RV site and 4 guests maximum in tent sites and hospitality units. • Additional guests over 2 people will cost $5 per person per day unless under 6 years of age. • Children under the age of 6 are included in the rate. Security: • Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. • Keep your valuables and bikes locked up. • Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately. • We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property. Quiet Hours: • Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. - 8 a.m. • Please be courteous to other guests around you and do not walk through other campsites. • Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time. • Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave. • Profanity or violence towards other guests and the park team will not be tolerated. CAUTION, HIGH WATER PRESSURE. We recommend use of a pressure regulator to 50 PSI. Available at front desk for purchase. PARENTS are responsible for their children’s behavior and compliance with Park Rules. FIREARMS AND FIREWORKS are PROHIBITED. MESSAGES will be posted at main office. We will deliver EMERGENCY messages. PLEASE do not use grills on picnic tables. All sewer connections (by Federal Law) must have an airtight seal.
HIGHWAY WEST VACATIONS offers the best in luxury outdoor accommodations throughout the western United States. From RV and tent sites to cabin, cottage, vintage trailer, and hotel room rentals, each resort provides unique spaces and stylish amenities that welcome all types of travelers. We invite you to turn your next getaway into a true outdoor adventure by staying with us at one of our premier resorts. If you’re looking to create a memorable experience, it’s all about the destination. From whale watching along the Pacific Coast, fishing on Odell Lake, and trekking through a National Park in Utah to visiting wineries in the Santa Ynez Valley or catching a glimpse of a meteor shower in the clear skies of Borrego Springs, each of our properties will lead you to a world of adventure! No matter what memory you’re trying to capture, Highway West Vacations invites you to explore the great outdoors and experience a new way of vacationing. So why not travel the Highway West? Steps to Connect WiFi 1. Turn on your computer or restart if it is on standby. 2. Enable your WiFi adapter and make sure it is turned on. 3. Connect to the Highway West WiFi network. 4. Open your browser (example: Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome). 5. Note: If the welcome page does not appear, erase everything in the address bar and type: start.tengointernet.com in the address bar. 6. User Name: OCEANSIDERVPARK Password: HighwayWestVaca 7. Log in.
FAQ’s Why does my device indicate that there are no available wireless networks to connect to? Make sure your WiFi adaptor is turned on. All WiFi equipped internet devices have a switch or button or setting option that allows you to turn off or on the WiFi adaptor. Please contact your device manufacturer for additional information. Tengointernet is the service provider for Highway West Vacations wireless internet network. Should you have questions or need 24/7 support, please call their customer support line at (866) 968-3646.
SPECIAL EVENTS Host your next group event at a Highway West Vacations destination. Our resorts offer distinctive event spaces and will provide your guests with unique and unforgettable accommodations. Family Celebrations Corporate Events Social Events Weddings, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Meetings, Company Picnics, Dinners and Receptions, Fundraising Anniversaries, Reunions Team Building, Off Sites Galas, College Grad Nights, School Trips For more information visit highwaywestvacations.com
Your Site Number
HIGHWAY WEST VACATIONS NEARBY DESTINATIONS Shelter Cove Resort & Marina 27600 W. Odell Lake Rd, Crescent, OR 97733 541-433-2548 • Toll Free: 800-647-2729 sheltercoveresort.com Alderwood RV Express 14007 N Newport Hwy, Mead, WA 99021 888-847-0500 alderwoodrv.com Silver Cove Resort & Marina 351 Hall Road, Silver Lake, WA 98645 360-967-2057 silvercovervresort.com
© 2017 AGS-TXAD.COM CROWLEY, TX • 877-518-1989 • 3-17 LNW-CO MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2272 11916
Published on Mar 20, 2015