• Check-in begins at 2 pm. Check-out is by 11 am.
• Quiet time is from 10 pm until 6 am. Please keep loud noises to a minimum.
• Keep your own site tidy and clean to maintain the appearance of the Park and to aid in mowing and weed eating.
• We are not responsible for damage done to items left lying around.
• Trash pickup is at 9 am, Mon-Sat. There is no trash pickup on Sundays or on holidays when the office is closed. Trash left out those days will be treated as abandoned and fined accordingly. Dumpsters are at the rear of the park.
• Your sewer hose must be properly attached to your RV to prevent unsanitary leakage. Ground disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited by State Law. Wastewater from RVs (including sink water) must be disposed of into sewer drains. Do not put grease down the sewer. Please check your connections weekly; this is your responsibility. Do not flush wipes of any kind, paper towels, disposal diapers, aluminum can tabs, sanitary napkins, tampons, grease or cotton swabs.
• We do not allow ‘pig tail’ or ‘dog bone’ adapters from 50 amp to a 30 amp without prior approval. You must plug in to appropriate receptacle that matches the hard wiring of your RV.
• You must keep your water lines secure so there is no leaking.
• Please be mindful of guests on neighboring sites (i.e. parking your vehicle, using your site, playing music, cooking etc.)
• Treat the staff and other guests with respect. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the park if this is not possible. Your vehicle(s) will be towed at your expense if you refuse to leave.
• Please keep common areas tidy.
• Check-in at the office and verify your site number. Site numbers are subject to change, your original emails may no longer be correct.
• Late check-out and early check-in subject to management approval and additional fees, up to $40 each.
• Speed limit from the entrance is 5 MPH. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE AND FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY. Failure to comply may result in your vehicle being banned from the Park and you will need to park off the premises.
• No more than 2 vehicles per RV site. We are limited on parking. Extra vehicles only with management approval and may be subject to extra fees.
• Vehicles of visitors (day or evening) should be parked in the extra parking area in front of the office building.
• There is a $20 charge for water and sewer usage when washing vehicles and/or RVs in the Park. Please notify office staff in advance to be issued a wash permit. Washing without a permit subject to $50 fine.
• There may be a $2-7 per night charge for each additional guest (13 and older).
• It is your responsibility to advise guests of park rules.
• Minors under age 13 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult at all times, and respect other guest’s lots. Children and guests must not cut through other guest’s lots.
Mats, Plants, and Outdoor Decor
• Mats are not to be excessive size, or do damage to the grounds/grass.
• Potted plants are allowed if they can be moved easily for mowing and grounds maintenance.
• Pallets, plywood, and concrete blocks are not permitted, unless pre-approved by management. These items kill grass and contribute to muddy conditions. NO Gardens will be allowed.
• ABSOLUTELY NO on ground campfires. Use the provided firepit/fire ring.
• NO freezers, refrigerators, or outside storage containers are allowed outside your RV without prior approval.
• Satellite dishes are allowed on a tripod or base. They are not allowed to be set into the ground with concrete.
• No heat lamps allowed, as they pose a fire hazard.
• You MUST clean up after your pet immediately. All animal waste must be removed and disposed of properly. A fine of up to $50 per occurrence may be charged to your card on file, should you fail to do so.
• ALL pets must be inside pets. They are to be on leashes at ALL times when taken outside of your RV. Leashes must be 6 foot or less.
• Your pet MUST be supervised when outside at ALL times. Do NOT tie your pet up outside your RV and leave them unattended. You MUST remain outside with them.
• All pets must have up to date vaccinations including rabies.
Abandonment of Property
• Anything left behind when you vacate the Park will be dealt with by Park personnel as abandoned trash/refuse and will be fined accordingly, up to $20 per bag/item.
Failure to Pay Current Charges
• Failure to pay all current charges may result in you being required to vacate the Park immediately.
• Failure to comply with arrangements for late payments may result in you being required to vacate the Park immediately.
• Towing in any circumstance will be at your own expense. Neither Park nor any towing company will be liable for any damages that may occur.
Infractions of Rules
• Infractions of any park rules may result in you being required to leave the park immediately.
• If your, or your guests’, actions/behaviors cause lost reservations or revenue, YOU will be held personally and financially liable for such loses and will be billed accordingly.
• Please just remember that you are a guest at our campground and we would like it to be an enjoyable experience for all. Do your part, please, and enjoy your stay!
• Must cancel reservation 72 hours prior to the first day of reservation. All prepaid reservations will be refunded in full if cancelled before aforementioned time. If reservations are not canceled within the timeframe, parties will be charged a minimum of 1 nights stay.