28370 South Frost Road Livingston, Louisiana 70754 Phone: 225-686-7676 Fax: 225-686-2425 www.lakeside-rvpark.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Brisket • Pork • Ribs • Sausage • Chicken • Turkey • Ham • Side Orders • Salads & Desserts
28293 S. Frost Rd. Livingston (Across Street From RV Park)
~ Genuine Hickory Smoked ~ HUNGRY YET? RESTAURANT & CATERING 225-686-RIBS (7427) 29285 Frost Rd • Livingston (1 mile North of I-12)
The Place for Great Seafood on the Waterfront CLOSED MONDAY Tues-Thur: 11am - 9pm Fri-Sat: 11am - 9:30pm • Sun: 11am - 8:30pm
• River View Dining • Full Service Bar • Family Friendly Environment
2 12555 Home Port Drive - Maurepas, LA 0000 0000 0000 0001 MEMBER SINCE 1966 BC MR. FRED FLINTSTONE
LOCNEW ATIO N!
Grooming • Boarding 225.686.3580
20165 Iowa St. • Livingston
Food, Daiquiris 5 and Spirits
RV Detailing We Come To You
s t r ’ e b Hen Meats
PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!
Caju 225-614-5245 13768 Florida Blvd, Livingston Boudin, Cracklin, Hamburgers & Hot Food
Waterfront Animal Hospital
Desiree Thomas, DVM 12489 Home Port Dr., Ste D • Maurepas
www.waterfrontanimalhospital.com el ist es ial Di pec S
Your One Stop Automotive Shop
• Climate Controlled/ Non-Climate Controlled Storage • Covered RV Parking • Covered Entrances • Affordable • Payment Options
4 • On-Site Manager • Gated with Security • UHaul Dealer • Single Story • Safe, Secure & Bright Lighting
Access Hours: 6:00 AM - 9:45 PM, 7 days a week
omnistoragellc.com 28550 Walker South Rd.
30009 Bridges Rd. • Livingston
“For The Freshest Boiled & Raw Seafood in the Area!”
29923 S. Satsuma Rd. • Livingston Raw & Boiled Seafood Open 7 Days a Week
Our Sincere Thanks~ Thank you for choosing Lakeside RV Park. We appreciate your business and want
your stay to be enjoyable. If there is anything we can do to make it more enjoyable please let us know. We hope you have safe travels and that you will stop in again when you are in the area. Thank you – The owners, management and staff of Lakeside RV Park. Page 2
• Speed Limit is 5 mph throughout the Park.
• Site occupancy is limited to registered guests only. Your rate includes 2 adults and 3 children under age 17. All others will be charged a visitor fee of $3.00 per person per day. Registered campers are responsible for the behavior of their guests. Guests must check in at the office before going to your site. • Your site is designated to accommodate one RV and one other vehicle. Any additional vehicles must be registered and parked in designated areas and kept out of unoccupied sites, off grass and roads. • All RVs must have a sewer hose ring attached to the sewer line. • Sites: Check-in time is 2pm each day (early check-in fee may apply). Check-out time is 12pm. If you would like to depart later, check with the office to see if your site is available for late departure. Late departure fees will apply. • Cancellation Fees: A cancellation fee of $10.00 will be applied to all cancellations. A 72 hour notice of cancellation is required or you forfeit your advance deposit. Site preference is noted on reservation, but is NOT GUARANTEED. • Cabin Rentals: Check-in time is 2pm each day. Check-out time is 12pm. Pet deposit may apply.
• For the safety of all patrons, no firearms or fireworks are allowed in the park. • Our facilities are for the enjoyment of all, but we ask that children under age 10 be attended to at all times by a responsible parent or guardian. • Oil changing and any type of maintenance or repairs are strictly prohibited in the park. See management for emergency needs. • Smoking is not allowed in any park building. Campers are responsible for picking up ALL cigarette butts left at their campsite. • Please limit your driving in the park. Most areas of the park are less than a five minute walk. Mini bikes, motorized scooters, battery operated ride-on toys, and any other recreational vehicles of this type are strictly prohibited. Golf carts are permitted; however, NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YEARS or without a driver’s license can operate any motor vehicle in the Park. • Please keep fire pits clean and free of refuse. Fires are limited to fire pits on site and must be attended at all times. DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS. • We prefer you to not move our picnic tables onto the grass. But, if you must, please return them to the concrete pad before your departure.
• Anyone destroying any property or trespassing • Garbage is picked up as a courtesy for our on posted property shall be responsible for the guests between 8am and 5pm Monday through damages and shall be evicted immediately. Saturday, 10am and 4pm on Sunday. After and • Help us keep the park clean by keeping your before hours, you are responsible for taking your site tidy. garbage to the dumpsters located at the front of the park. We will not pick up large or heavy items • Respect other guests and their property. Use roads rather than cutting through sites. at your site. It is your responsibility to bring such items to the dumpsters. • Secure your personal property/valuables. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, left behind items • Quiet hours will be maintained Sunday through or damages. Thursday between 10pm and 8am. Friday and Saturday hours are 11pm to 8am. • Excessive drinking, intoxication or drug use will • Family pets are welcome when kept on a leash and quiet. Some pets are not conducive to a family environment. Management maintains the right to refuse any animal it deems dangerous or a threat to our patrons. Dogs may not be tied up and left unattended at any time. Do not leave your campsite with an unattended dog outside. Pets are not allowed in any park building or pool area. YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET! FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE PET RULES WILL CAUSE IMMEDIATE EVICTION FROM THE PARK WITH NO REFUND!!! • Washing of vehicles in designated area only. See office for location.
not be tolerated, and are grounds for immediate ejection. • This is a family park. Appropriate language and acceptable clothing must be maintained at all times. • We reserve the right to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the Park and have the right to evict without notice anyone, who in our judgment, creates a disturbance, nuisance or deliberately breaks the rules. No refunds will be made in such an event. • Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore, we do not give refunds or camping credits due to discomforts of nature. Page 3
Office Hours Office / Store Hours: Open Daily. Hours Subject to Change Seasonally. Sun: 9am - 4pm Mon - Thur: 8am - 6pm Fri: 8am - 7pm Sat: 8am - 6pm Quiet Hours: Sun - Thurs: 10pm - 8am Fri & Sat: 11pm - 8am Bathhouse / Restrooms: Open 24 hours Coin-Op Laundry: Open 24 hours Garbage Pick-Up: Mon - Sat: 8am - 5pm Sun: 10am - 4pm Check-In Time: 2pm Check-Out Time: 12pm
Pool Rules • Pool is open seasonally. • No Lifeguard on Duty — Swim at your own risk. • No Diving - Shallow Water.
• No glass containers or cutoff jeans allowed in pool area.
• Children under age 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Pool Hours are 9am to 9pm.
LEGEND Off-Lake Sites
Metered Off-Lake Sites
We aren’t your typical RV resort ... we’re much more! In keeping with our goal to exceed your expectations, we’re pulling out all the stops to provide you with an abundance of amenities.
Metered Lakeside Sites
Metered Pull-Through Sites
102 105 104 103
Dog Park Store
All s w
Off-Leash Dog Park
98 101 100 99
108 110 109 112 111
Pavilion II Game Pavilion I Room
• No bicycles are allowed inside pool area.
• NO PETS ARE ALLOWED!
• Swimming pool with lounge chairs • Fishing in our private 18-acre stocked lake • Game Room • Clean and modern bath facilities • Clean and modern laundry facilities • Escort to sites • Public areas handicap accessible • Children’s playground • Enclosed off-leash dog park • Supplies and groceries on site • Furnished lakeside cabins • Free Wi-Fi • Propane • Friendly helpful staff • Campers Lounge • Concrete Walking Paths • Relax at our Pergola • Games - Outdoor games available for checkout at office! Tetherball, ping-pong tables, basketballs, volleyballs, trac ball sets, bocce ball sets, badminton and also monster badminton available in the Office! Ask for details!
• ONLY SWIM DIAPERS ALLOWED IN POOL!
MAP NOT TO SCALE
Your Site Number
Laundry & Bathhouse Code
TV Stations BATON ROUGE
POINT ANTENNA WEST
ABC CBS FOX NBC PBS
POINT ANTENNA SOUTHEAST
2 WBRZ 9 WAFB 44 WGMB 33 WVLA 27 WLPB
ABC CBS FOX NBC PBS
26 WGNO 4 WWL 8 WVUE 6 WDSU 12 WYES
Welcome to the Lakeside Park Wi-Fi Network Lakeside RV Park Wireless Internet is available throughout this resort. For the best possible signal, use an external USB antenna. To Connect: 1.) Turn on device, enable Wi-Fi, connect to TengoInternet. 2.) Open an Internet browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari).
Weather Radio S.A.M.E
sites are Full Hookup with 30 and 50 amp 14 15 96
18 16 17
3.) The “Log-On” screen should pop-up automatically. If it does not, try tengointernet.com or another website.
30º 27’15.93 N 90º 44’35.23 W 22
Code: 022063 Frequency: 162.400
Elevation: 48.7 Azimuth: 213.1 Tilt: 60.9
Elevation: 46 Azimuth: 217 Skew: 123
4.) Once at the “Log-On” screen:
Oliv er W 25
n Time: 2pm ut Time: 12pm
A. Select: “Coupon User” tab.
hea t Ro
B. Enter: First Name, Last Name, (you must enter a first and last name associated with your reservation or you may be blocked from the system) and a valid E-mail Address.
35 36 37
C. Enter: Coupon Code (including dashes).
D. Select: Enter.
63 62 61 60 59 58 57 56 55 54
43 44 45 46 47
Clyde Blount Road
These applications are NOT PERMITTED on Lakeside RV Park Wi-Fi: • Skype Video Conferencing • Streaming Movies/TV (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
• Online video games
50 51 52 53
• Magic Jack Phone For tech support call: 225-686-7676 Our system was purchased from TengoInternet; however, they DO NOT offer tech support to our guests. Please, do not call them.
AVAILABLE Page 5
FULL SERVICE GROCERY STORE
Mon-Fri 6am-9pm Sat & Sun 7am-9pm Deli, Produce, Meat Market also offering Hunt Brothers Pizza All Major Credit Cards • Beer
225-686-1075 29700 Hwy 63 Livingston (1.5 Miles North of I-12)
KMRV.com Where it’s all ‘ bout dat PRICE
41430 E Interstate 55 Service Rd • Hammond
985-375-9900 Travel Trailers 5th Wheels
Motorhomes Toy Haulers
FOO CHOW ASIAN BUFFET
Hibachi Grill, Sushi and Buffet
28600 Walker South Rd. Walker, LA
OPEN 7 DAYS
Primary & Urgent Care Services
Senior Specials & Kid Friendly Items
29565 Frost Road, Suite C • Livingston (beside Pizza Hut)
EXTENDED HOURS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE Monday-Friday 8am-8pm • Walk-ins start at 5pm
Primary Care and Pediatric Care Services • Basic In-house Lab Services Women’s Health Exams • Annual Check-ups • Evaluation & Treatment of Common Illnesses Occupational Services • DOT/CDL Physicals & Drug Screens Evaluation & Treatment of Workplace Injuries • After-hours & Urgent Care Services Accepting Medicare, Medicaid & most insurance plans
Call for your appointment today!
Owned & Operated by the Stewart Family
13 LOCAL ARTS, CRAFTS, COLLECTIBLES & SOUVENIRS d this a Bring $5.00 in e iv e & rec t Bucks!!! Marke
10 E. Pine Street, Ponchatoula, LA www.ponchatoulacountrymarket.org
OPEN EVERY DAY Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm Sunday 12pm - 5pm
Down Home Grill and Café #2
Making you feel comfortable with the Best Home Style Cooking! Amazing Breakfasts , Hearty Lunches and Appetizing Dinner Menu. You won’t want to leave!
Breakfast Steaks & Seafood 13738 Florida Blvd Livingston
225-435-3120 Open every day at 6 am
FLANNERY TO RDBATON ROUGE
N STO SAM HOU
Y W PK
HOME PORT DR
6 18 23
MAPS NOT TO SCALE
S SATSUMA RD
22 ST. JAMES PARISH VISITOR CENTER
55 EXIT 38A
N BATO OLD E HWY G ROU
W HANSON AVE
N CAFE LINE RD EXIT 32
TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER
SONNY SIMEON RD
RED OAK RD
RED OAK RD
OLIVER W HEAT RD
POST TEXAS RD OFFICE 70754
TO PEARL RIVER
STEVE WATTS RD
POPLAR RD MAGNOLIA RD FLORIDA BLVD
VD S SATSUMA BL RD IDA FLOR
ay eewway estt FrFree hwes Soututhw TX 7777 So 10 1077 ustoton,n, TX Ho Hous 5 No Nortrthh 70 IHIH-3-3nf5elels,s, TX 52 5270 TX aunf Brau Ne Neww Br
Mainn Nortrthh M(DaiFW )) 08 No 24 2408 TX (DFW ne,, TX ClCleb ebururne
OUTER BELTWAY 8
BUY OR SELL HASSLE-FREE!
3 LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU!
TO TO BATON TO GONZALES GONZALES ROUGE
FLANNERY RUSHING RD RD
HUMMEL HUMMEL ST ST CENTERVILLE CENTERVILLE ST ST
RANGE RD PINE RD
LAKESIDE RV PARK.
PUMPKIN CENTER RD
• Most Makes & Models • AC & Appliance Repair • Insurance Claims • Ext Warranty Service • Licensed & Insured • Warranty Work
Office: 985-345-2225 Cell: 985-969-2465
AIN CAUSEWA Y
LAKE PONTC HARTR
14935PPL3.75x1.9375Houston2.pdf 3:28 PM
Come See Us In Houston! Largest RV Consignment Dealer In The USA!
SENSATIONAL BUYS ON
OVER 650 RVs!
Huge RV Parts Superstore At Our Houston Location! 19
PPLmotorhomes.com • 800-755-4775
Seafood & Steaks
Where Good Food & Good Friends Meet for Great Times
We deliver to your site!
30123 Highway 22 • Springﬁeld, LA
29565 S. Frost • Livingston
Highway 22 in Springfield, LA • (Before Bridge on Right)
Mon & Tues Closed • Wed 11am to 8pm Thurs - Fri - Sat 11am to 9pm • Sun 11am to 3pm
Check online for specials!
www.PizzaHut.com Shop, Browse & Dine in the Village!
In the Old Historic Downtown District
From I-12, take exit #10 North for 2 miles. Turn left at Centerville St. and then left on Range Ave. and you’re there!
ll We Seed RV’s Us New & s nt RV’ e R e W 24 Great r e f f We O ervice S 22
Let RV on us sell you consig r nment We Do Paint/ Body We
S & Acceell Parts ssorie s millersrv.com
12912 Florida Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70815
New owners! Same family, same tradition! M-F 8-5, Sat 9-4
(225) 686-2125 Professional Nail Care for Men, Women & Children
Gift Certificates Mon-Sat 9:30AM-7:00PM Available
25 Walk-ins Welcome
29526 Frost Rd., Livingston, LA 70754
DONATE ONLINE OR BY MAIL OUR MISSION
Rescue and professionally train dogs to help people and enhance lives. B
225-435-0444 26 Owner: Sarah Jones Men • Women • Children 29526 Frost Rd • Livingston Open Tuesday - Saturday Appointments and Walk-ins Welcome
© 2017 AGS-TXAD.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 03-17 AT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D1660 BJP 12144