Houghton / Letchworth KOA GUEST SERVICES GUIDE Explore picturesque Allegany County or visit Letchworth State Park (known as the “Grand Canyon of the East”) with its treasure trove of waterfalls and gorges. Red Wolf Trail
S9 S10 S11
S6 TRASH HOUSE
STEPPE WOLF CIRCLE
S3 S2 S1
Enjoy your stay!
F4 F3 F2 F1
GREY WOLF LANE
Clean Up After Your Pet.
ARCTIC WOLF LANE A A A A 16 15 14 13 Tundra Wolf Trail
1 2 A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 A9
L L 26 25
RED WOLF POND
ONE W AY
C9 C E E E E 10 5 6 7 8 EASTERN TIMBERWOLF LANE EEEE C7 C8 1 2 3 4 L WOLF LAKE C6 L 24 CATCH ‘N’ RELEASE L 23 C5 Dock (NO SWIMMING) L 22 C4 L 20 C3 L 19 L C2 18 L PT1 L 16 17 C1 W/E) L P 15 L O C00 L L L 13 14 LF LO 12 O 11 L9 L8 W 10 L7 L1 L2 L3 L4 L5 L6 DOR L AB R A ONE WAY
30 AMP W/E/S
Red Wo lf
50 AMP W/E/S (PULL-THRU)
CASCADE M OUNTAIN WOLF LA NE
50 AMP W/E/S
G4 G3 G2
P4 P3 P2
Tundra Wolf Trail
We have Golf Cart Rentals. CENTERVILLE ROAD
TO HOUGHTON COLLEGE
2016 - 2018
Houghton/Letchworth KOA | 7632 Centerville Rd. | Houghton, NY 14744 | Allegany County Information: (585) 567-4211 | Reservations: (800) 562-7732 | email@example.com | www.houghtonkoa.com
“Clothing that Bears Repeating”
DINNER 4PM - 9PM
Open Wednesday - Thursday 10AM - 5PM Friday & Saturday 10AM - 6PM Located at the Intersection of Rt. 243 & 19
Caneadea, NY 14717 FREEDOM RD BUFFALO RD
FREEDOM GLF RD
MON. - SAT. 6AM - 8PM • SUNDAY 7AM - 2PM
RD IEW IR V FA ST PIKE WILLIAMS RD MERTON AVE
FARMERSVILLE STATION HUGHES ST 98
SHERMAN ST TA R B ELL RD SS TE RD XN K HIC YC K HU LAUREL ST NEW RD
MURRAY HILL RD
HILLTOP HARDWARE & TOOL RENTAL
POST OFFICE 14711
BELFAST PUBLIC LIBRARY
WEAVER RD CHARLES ST R E HUGHES ST
COUNTRY LINE RD
W BRANCH RD
8635 State Route 243 • Rushford, NY 14777 7
Breakfast Served All Day Sandwiches & Daily Specials Seven Heavenly Homemade Soups Made Daily Homemade Desserts, Cakes, Pies & Cookies
VA N D U S S E N R D
40 MAIN ST. • BELFAST, NY
N HILL RD
E CENTER VILLE RD
W C E NTER V ILLE D
OPEN DAILY 11AM - 11PM
Largest Consignment in Allegany County Household Goods • Furniture Clothing • Antiques
Red Barn Country Mall
Show this ad for a 10% Discount
COUNTRY LINE RD
Mon. - Sat. 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
KOA Care Camps
For kids with cancer, the joys of childhood can sometimes seem out of reach. But at KOA Care Camps, these kids can enjoy a vacation while getting the specialized care they need. Learn more at KOA.com!
353 62 242
86 TO CUBA & ABBOTTS
The KOA Kampground Owners Association established the nonprofit Care Camps Trust in 1984.
RA W SO
ABBOT TS RD
CARPENTER HILL RD BROWN RD
446 TO SENECA & IRVING
D ER OR
CUBA LAKE RD
25 S SHORE RD EXIT
8A 17 28 446 W CUBA RD
CUBA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Fillmore Shop N’Save Locally Owned & Operated We’re A Full Service Grocery 3 Store With A Gas Station For Your Convenience! 585-567-2701
OPEN 7AM - 9PM • MONDAY TO SUNDAY 44 South Genesee Street • Fillmore, NY 14735 TO PIKE
17 W. MAIN ST.
FILLMORE, NY 14735
Bar & Grill Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Open 7 Days A Week 7AM till ?
BEST PRICES AROUND!
TUES. - SAT. 12 NOON - 9PM
18 W. Main St. • Fillmore, NY
The Leader in the Guest Services Guide Industry for over 25 Years ATTENTION FULL-TIME RVING COUPLES
FILLMORE SEEKING SALES REP TEAMS
Earn commission while traveling Complimentary camping Supportive office provides assignments Sell local print & internet advertising to an established customer base
PRA TT R
Applications available at agspub.com or call 877-518-1989
TUCKER HILL RD
POST OFFICE 14744
RUSSELL RD RUSHFORD LAKE
19 MURRAY HILL RD
BELFAST (SEE INSET AT TOP LEFT)
SI TRA N T HI
WHI TE C
86 EXIT 30
N BRANCH RD
S O UT
N TI ER E
20 XPW Y
Houghton / Letchworth Campground Guidelines 1. Take only the site that is marked on the map.
17. All children must be at their campsite by 10:00 pm.
2. Check-in time is 2:00 pm. Checkout time is 12:00 Noon.
18. The adults of a camping family are responsible for all activities of their children and all guests registered at their campsite.
3. Please observe site boundaries. 4. Please respect the privacy of other campers. Do not walk through campsites.
19. No alcoholic beverages may be given to children under the age of twenty one (21). 20. New York State law requires children 14 years and younger to wear helmets when riding in a bicycle.
5. Quiet Hours are from 11:00 pm through 8:00 am. 6. Minibikes and motorized scooters are not allowed.
21. Garbage is to be contained in plastic bags and placed along roadside between 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. For other hours please use trash stash located on Site Map.
7. No unlicensed drivers allowed to operate vehicles in campground.
22. Fireworks, guns, bow and arrows, slingshots, etc. are absolutely prohibited.
8. Drive slowly. Campground speed limit is 5¾ mph. 9. Motor vehicles not allowed on grass areas. Drive on roads only.
23. Cutting of all trees, alive or dead, is prohibited. Please inform campground owner if tree cutting is necessary.
10. Campfires must be kept to a reasonable size. 11. One table per site is allowed. Do not remove tables from other sites. 12. Please keep dogs on a leash at all times. 13. Visitors of registered campers are not allowed to bring pets into Houghton/Letchworth KOA. 14. KOA closed at 10:00 pm for guests.
24. All water is approved drinking water. No cleaning of cars, campers, etc. 25. Facilities cannot be cleaned after each guest uses them. Please be considerate of others and keep them clean. 26. Management reserves the right to inspect sites and refuse privileges for just cause.
15. Swimming is not permitted in Wolf Lake.
27. Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or loss from any cause.
16. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
28. Management reserves the right to evict persons violating the above rules and regulations.
Swimming Regulations • NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. • Only registered overnight patrons of the Houghton/Letchworth KOA and their guests are allowed to use the pool. • NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, age 18 years or older must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use. • THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. • IN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at the camp store for emergency. IN CASE OF ERMGENCY PLEASE DIAL 911. • Lifesaving equipment and safety line are located on outer edge of the pool area. • First aid kit is located in the pool area and also at the camp store. • Don’t drink alcohol and swim. • NO DIVING allowed anywhere at the swimming pool. • Only use this facility during posted hours of operation. Hours of Operation Daily hours are posted at the pool and at the camp lodge. Pool will be closed during inclement weather.
Our Sincere Thanks ...
TV Channels 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
WGRZ (NBC) WNED (PBS) WGR CBS Buf WNYO (MyTV) WUTV FOX 29 WKBW Buf WROC CBS Roch WNLO (CW) WHEC NBC Roch WXXI PBS Roch WUHF FOX Roch WHAM Roch ABC 14 YNN Buffalo 15 Education Access 16 WNYB Religion 17 WPXJ-DT ION 18 Not Used 19 Community Calendar 20 QVC 21 TLC 22 Weather 23 Not Used 24 Turner Network TV
25 Discovery 26 Time Warner Sports 27 Live CNN 28 HLN News Now 29 ESPN 30 ESPN2 32 MSG (Zone 3) Sports 33 Hallmark 34 USA 35 Lifetime 36 E! 37 Comedy Central 38 TBS 39 HSN 40 CNBC 41 EWTN 42 FOX News 43 MSNBC 44 HGTV 45 Food Network 46 Sports Channel NY 47 Yankees Entertainment 48 A&E
49 History 50 Bravo 51 NBC Sports 52 TV Land 53 AMC 54 Turner Classic Movies 55 SPIKE 56 Country Music TV 57 MTV 58 VH1 59 SyFY 60 BET 61 Univision (Spanish) 62 Animal Planet 63 Cartoon Network 64 NICK 65 FreeForm 66 C-SPAN 67 FX 68 Disney 69 Golf 70 Nat Geo 72 WE
It is a pleasure serving you. Our KOA is locally owned, and if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, be sure to let us know. We’re more than happy to provide recommendations to a KOA Campground at your next destination— just ask. Enjoy your stay and come back soon. Happy Camping!
The Houghton / Letchworth KOA Team
© 2017 AGS-TXAD.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 2-17 JRN • MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2383 JJE 11899
Published on Mar 30, 2017