Rules for an Enjoyable Stay • OFFICE HOURS: 9 am to 5 pm Daily. • NO SMOKING: In any building. • QUIET HOURS: Are 10 pm to 7 am. • ALL VISITORS: Must be registered in office. NO EXCEPTIONS. • PARKING: Your site is designated to accommodate one RV and one vehicle. Any additional vehicles will be parked in designated areas and kept out of unoccupied sites. Do not park or drive on grass. • FEES: Check out is 11 am. Check in is 1 pm. NO LATE CHECK OUTS. All fees are payable in advance. Please register by 10 am if you would like to extend your visit or a $5.00 late charge will be assessed. • EARLY DEPARTURE: CGRV Resort is not responsible for early departures necessitated by weather, illness, work schedules, personal emergencies, or other situations affecting our guests. Fees are not refunded for early departure.
• TRASH: Please place your tied bagged trash at the curb in front of your site by 10 am to be picked up. No furniture or appliances are allowed in the trash. • PETS: Pets are welcome, but there are pet restrictions. All pets must be kept on a leash 6 ft. or shorter. Cleaning up after your pet is your responsibility. No pets are allowed in buildings, pavilion, swimming area or playground. Pets may not be left tied up and unattended at any time. Management maintains the right to refuse any animal it deems dangerous or a threat to our patrons. Failure to comply with these pet rules will cause immediate eviction from the park with no refund. • CHILDREN: Children are parent’s responsibility and children under the age of 12 are to be attended to at ALL TIMES. • POOL: No glass containers in pool area. NO lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older. Must be a registered guest.
• NO TENTS.
• NO GENERATORS: To be operated in park.
• SPEED LIMIT IS 5 mph: Please watch for children.
• WASHING VEHICLES: Check with front office.
• PROPANE: Is pumped between 9:30 am and 4:00 pm, subject to availability of qualified staff in the office.
• LAKE: NO swimming. Management is not responsible for accidents.
• LAUNDRY ROOMS: Open 24 hrs. Management is not responsible for theft, loss or damage. Management is not responsible for accidents.
• RESERVATIONS: We reserve the right to change your site upon your arrival.
• KEEP YOUR SITE CLEAN AND TIDY.
• Do not park or drive on the grass. NOTHING on the grass.
• NO CLOTHESLINES PERMITTED: Do not hang clothes from a tree or your rig.
• NO REFUNDS.
Management assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY neither for the actions or safety of guests nor for lost or stolen property. We reserve the right to add to or change these rules, and we reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service at any time. Page 2
Coastal Georgia RV Resort Sitemap