Wherever the road takes you, weâ€™re there!
Casita Verde RV Resort
2200 N. Trekell Road | Casa Grande, Arizona 85122 520-836-9031 | Fax: 520-836-4048 firstname.lastname@example.org 2017 - 2019
Lucky SUSHI & CHINESE RESTAURANT
1350 E Florence Blvd #B / Casa Grande Mon-Thur 11-9:30 / Friday 11-10 Sat, Sun 11:30-9:30
1550 E. Florence Blvd Suite 104 • Casa Grande Fax: 520-423-0683 • email@example.com
• A/C & Heating • Service & Replacement • Ice Machine Service • Duct fabrication • on call 24/7 Call for Spring & Fall Specials
ROC C-39 282665 • C-45 82820
Call Us Today
• RV Sales & Consignment 520-836-7921 • Accessories www.norrisrv.com • Mobile Service • Storage • Propane Accessories • Parts • Propane • Parts • Motor Home Lift 973 W. Gila Bend Hwy, Casa Grande, AZ 85122 1 mile west of Pinal Ave.
Guidelines IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL: 911 ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN FIRES BETWEEN SITES, ON SITES OR NEAR SITES. USE THE FIRE DEPARTMENT APPROVED FIRE PIT IN THE RECREATION AREA.
- All residents must register at the office at time of arrival. - Space rent is due at time of arrival. - Rates quoted are based on (2) people per site. Extra guests are charged at a rate of $2 per day per person. - Checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
- All guests must register at the office upon arrival. - Residents are responsible and liable for their guests. - Children under 18 may stay for one week only.
- Maintain a five (5) foot set back from the road for your RV & vehicle. No parking on the road or on vacant sites. - Handicap and guest parking is available around the clubhouse. No parking on the concrete patio. - ONLY ONE RV PER SITE. - No parking of utility, cargo trailers or boats on sites. Storage space is available in the gated area at $42 per month plus tax. Truck campers must remain on your vehicle at all times.
THE FOLLOWING BREEDS ARE NOT ALLOWED: DOBERMAN, PIT BULLS OR ROTTWEILER - Maximum 2 pets per site. - Pets will be on a leash and in control at all times. - Cleaning up after your pet is mandatory. - Barking or noisy pets will not be tolerated. - Walk your pet in the desert area surrounding the park. No pets in the horseshoe pits, shuffleboard courts or picnic area. - No pets allowed in public areas, such as laundry room, rec hall, pool area etc.
- Residents must maintain sites in a clean and sanitary manner at all times. - Residents with permanent structures will be responsible for costs regarding bee removal. - All stored items are to be kept in a closed shed or behind the skirting of the RV. - Taking shortcuts through a vacant lot could damage underground plumbing and sewer pipes, YOU will be responsible for the damage. - Any architectural improvements, including sheds and landscaping must receive written approval from the management before construction begins. It is the resident’s responsibility to pay for and obtain any required building permits from the City of Casa Grande. Removal of all construction debris, to the city landfill, is the responsibility of the resident. Annual lot reservations with permanent structures, RVs or sheds are required to show proof of current insurance to be kept on file and the units must be anchored on all four corners. - One shed per site only. Check with the office for size and location before purchase. No clotheslines on site. - Absolutely NO PULL THRUS. - The trees and bushes on each of the common areas will be maintained by Casita Verde maintenance only.
- No firearms discharged in park. - The enforced speed limit in the resort is 10 miles per hour. - Vehicle repair/services are not allowed in the desert or surrounding areas. - RV’s can be washed on your site twice a season if you are staying three (3) months or longer. - No vehicle washing, car or truck is allowed on the property. - Per insurance company restrictions: No ladders are available for resident use. - Policy dictates that someone wishing to rent on a long-term (annual) has priority on choice of site. If site is occupied by other than an annual, then current occupant will be given a choice to become an annual or to be assigned another site. PER ELS POLICY NEW ANNUAL RESIDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A BACKGROUND CHECK BEFORE MOVE-IN. - Only authorized personnel may use the Casita Verde truck & golf carts. - Generator use is not permitted.
- Electric bills are prepared monthly after the meters are read on the 20th of the month. Payment is made at the office. Billings are delinquent on the 6th of the next month. At that time a $25 late fee will be assessed. - Units with washers are assessed a monthly charge of $10.00. Please pay with your monthly electric bill or the annual rent payment for the number of months of actual use. - We require a $50.00 electric deposit on stays 30 days or over.
POOL & SPA:
- Swimming pool and spa rules are posted at poolside. Always shower before using the pool or spa. - Visitors under 18 years may use the pool from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily with an adult resident present. - No running or diving in the pool area is allowed. NO lifeguard on duty. - NO street shoes in the pool. If water shoes are used for aqua exercise, wait to put them on as you enter the water.
- Place trash tied in bags in either of the two dumpsters.
- To rent your RV, the guidelines from the Sub Rental Policy must be followed. Sub renting of your site is not allowed. - Management reserves the right to approve or reject the type, size and appearance of the RVs coming into the park. - Management reserves the right to make changes to the Rules and Regulations. Violations of the published Rules and Regulations are grounds for immediate termination. - Equity Lifestyle Properties DBA Casita Verde RV Resort requires each space have a completed signed-dated current registration sheet on file. A copy of each occupant’s driver’s license or ID will be obtained at checkin. Casita Verde RV Resort is an age restricted community. HUD requires proof of compliance in each site file to maintain the status. NO RESIDENT AT ANY TIME IS ALLOWED TO DISTURB THE QUIET, PEACE AND ENJOYMENT OF ANYONE. HAVE A PLEASANT STAY WHILE AT CASITA VERDE.
UTILITY AND SERVICE INFORMATION
- Phone service and internet through Century Link 800-244-1111. - Internet service in park: Free internet in clubhouse . - Cox cable: 480-329-3183 or 602-694-1929, Brian Voong. - Propane services: Arizona Propane, Casa Grande: 520-836-8900 - Casita Verde reads electric meters and prepares billing for all sites. Currently the readings are done on the 20th of every month. You do not contact the local power service for service. - MAIL: Notify all correspondents that your address will be: your name, 2200 N. Trekell Rd., #___, Casa Grande, AZ 85122. If you will be receiving mail for anyone or a business name, we must be notified IMMEDIATELY upon your arrival. Unknown mail is returned to sender. Mail is received and picked up 6 days a week. - FAX service is available at the business office during regular office hours at $1.00 per page. Copies are $0.25 per copy. - The laundry building is open 24 hours. The machines operate by credit card and coins. - The showers/bathrooms are open 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. in season. Summer hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Please observe all “Closed for Use” signs. This enables our mail sorters and housekeeping staff to be more efficient. - Storage is available for RV’s, cargo trailers, etc. The fee is $42.00 per month
Refunds are allowed with a 48-hour cancellation notice for daily and weekly reservations. A cancellation notice of less than 48-hours will result in a $25 administrative processing fee. For reservations of one month or longer, full refund of your reservation deposit will be made for notifications made forty-five (45) days in advance of the original date. For cancellations received less than forty-five days from the original date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to a full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. A $4.00 daily resort fee is charged on all stays of less than thirty (30) days.
150 Storage 149
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Picnic/BBQ Swimming Pool Horseshoes Bocce Ball Shuffleboard Page 4
To Trekell Rd. (Â½ mile)
Casita Verde Drive
Laundry Telephone Modem Recreational Firepit Pet Walk
Restrooms Showers Trash Recycle Dump Station
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
MAP NOT TO SCALE
Casita Verde offers a secure, active lifestyle with facilities for fun and friendship. Our growing list of Amenities includes:
Heated Swimming Pool • Hot Tub • Planned Entertainment Pancake Breakfasts • Potluck Dinners • Clubhouse • Bingo Billiards • Card Room • Exchange Library • Wii Games Shuffleboard • Bocce Ball • Horseshoes • Arts & Crafts • Laundry Golf Club • Quilting • Bible Studies Page 5
BRUTINEL PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL
We Service All M
Sales • Service Models Parts & Accesso ries Over 100 Used Bikes in Stock 3151 N. Piper Ave. #113 • Casa Grande, AZ
SERVING ARIZONA SINCE 1949 “PROFESSIONALS YOU CAN TRUST”
520-836-5802 Licensed & Bonded All Phases Electrical & Plumbing
Remodeling • Repairs Water Heaters • Ceiling Fans Energy Control Devices Install, Repair & Replace Faucets & Fixtures 600 E 1st Street Casa Grande, AZ
www.brutinel.com The Leader in the Guest Services Guide Industry for over 25 Years
WE N! ONSIG
WE NEW PSELL 520-423-0404 MODE ARK LS! 5944 N. Pinal Ave. Casa Grande, AZ 85122
ATTENTION FULL-TIME RVING COUPLES ®
SEEKING SALES REP TEAMS Earn commission while traveling Complimentary camping Supportive office provides assignments Sell local print & internet advertising to an established customer base
Applications available at agspub.com or call 877-518-1989
Gregory F. Gersbach
Special Discount Offer for all new and existing members Starting at $35/Mo Mention Promo #28gg
All the news impacting the RV Industry All the Time!
BECAUSE YOU DON’T
Ehrbright & Hankel, dds
Dentistry is our profession. People are our focus.
GET SICK ON
Open 9am - 9pm • 7 days a week 1676 E. McMurray Blvd, Casa Grande
8 Urgent Care ET OUT
TO PHOENIX & AVONDALE
MER! P THIS SUM EnjoyGgreat amenities and fun-filled activities at Encore RV Resorts and Thousand Trails Campgrounds in the sunbelt this year!
MAPS NOT TO SCALE
Start your camping now!
7 KORTSEN RD
Ad - 161229 for AGS_Sunbelt_v1.2.indd 4
SUNLAND GIN RD
ST PUEBLO DR
EARLEY RD ARIZOLA RD
N PEART RD
ED WHITEHEAD’S TIRE COUNTRY
4TH 3RD ST 4TH ST 2N ST CASA GRANDE D AVE 1ST ST S 2ND ST MA T MA IN IN ST AV CASA GRANDE E AVE
E MONUMENT PLAZA CIR
8TH ST E FLORENCE BLVD 6TH ST LINCOLN
CASA GRANDE AVE
Mobile Advertisers We come to you! 5
S CHUICHU RD
8 EM cMU
SA CA TO N ST
N CAMINO MERCADO
N CAMINO DEL NORTE
TO GILA BEND
CASA GRANDE CHUI CHU RD
E FLORENCE BLVD
Casa Grande Downtown
GILA BEND HWY
O’NEIL DR COTTONWOOD LN
387 KORTSEN RD
1/10/17 2:13 PM
CASA GRANDE DOWNTOWN
S PEART RD
TO I-10 & PHOENIX
ELOY EXIT 200
THESE BUSINESSES ARE RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HOST. PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE STAYING AT
CASITA VERDE RV RESORT.
W ARICA RD
© 2017 AGS-TXAD.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 3-17 CH MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D1578 JSO 12130
Arizona’s Manufactured Housing
A mobile home is an ideal, cost-effective housing option for first-time home buyers, retirees, and anyone in between. Be sure to protect that investment! USA Insurance Group is a leader in insuring mobile homes and personal property.
COMPARE AND SAVE!
We can insure any park model or manufactured home no matter age, value or location. Manufactured Home $40,000 $50,000 $60,000 $80,000 Adjacent Structures $4,000 $5,000 $6,000 $8,000 Personal Contents $20,000 $25,000 $30,000 $40,000 Additional Living Expenses $8,000 $10,000 $12,000 $16,000 Personal Liability $100,000 $100,000 $100,000 $100,000 Medical Payments $1,000 $1,000 $1,000 $1,000 Flood Included Included Included Included
Premium Per Year $281 $317 $351 $432 No Credit Check, No Hidden Fees • Stated Value Policy • Replacement Coverage For Home and Contents - NO DEPRECIATION USA Insurance Group Only Represents Companies That are Rated A - (Excellent) or Better by AM Best For FInancial Strength
Your Manufactured Housing Insurance Specialist
www.usainsurancegroup.com This is a brief illustration on current rates that are subject to revision. The insurance company reserved the right to accept or reject applications for insurance upon review of all underwriting information. Rates may vary due to age of customer, age or location of home.