HIGHWAY WEST VACATIONS travel the highway west
14007 North Newport Highway • Mead, WA 99021 888-847-0500 • www.alderwoodrv.com
Sales * Service * Parts Eastern Washington’s #1 Selling Motorhome Dealer "We Carry The Most Trusted Brands In The Industry!"
19605 E Cataldo Rd · Liberty Lake, WA 99016
Mexican Restaurants Spokane Locations
9738 N. Newport Hwy.
14700 E. Indiana St.
We Service RVs and Motorhomes
4 NORTH SPOKANE 12108 N. Division St. www.oilcanhenrys.com
Corner of Market & Peone Rd.
PARTS • SERVICE • ACCESSORIES Appliances • Tow Bars • Patio Mats • Repair Parts 4004 E Peone Road • Mead, WA 99021-9998 Page 2
MILEAGE CHART Canada Border.......106 Miles Cheney............................27 Miles Coeur d’Alene............37 Miles Olympia...................... 330 Miles Pasco..............................146 Miles Portland, OR...........362 Miles Seattle.........................289 Miles Spokane Valley...........13 Miles Walla Walla.............. 303 Miles
O H AW T H R N R D
S RUSSELL ST
TO MOSES LAKE
E CATALDO EXIT RD 296
M MAN GTO N ST
SPOKANE RIVER SPOKANE CONVENTION CENTER INB PERFORMING ARTS CENTER SPOKANE FALLS BLVD
CITY HALL SPOKANE FALLS BLVD
MAIN AVE BERNARD ST
RIVERSIDE AVE SPRAGUE AVE
395 SHRINERS HOSPITAL
DEACONESS MEDICAL CENTER
3RD AVE EXIT 280B
APPLEWAY AVE N MOLTER RD E KNOX AVE
DOWNTOWN SPOKANE E AN
N MADSEN ST EXIT 293
EXIT 290 EXIT 291 BROADWAY AVE
VALLEY HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER
EXIT 286 EXIT 285
EXIT EXIT 283 284
TO POST FALLS & COEUR D’ALENE
S FREYA ST
N FREYA ST
TO (SEE INSET BELOW RITZVILLE & AIRWAY 395 HEIGHTS
L LS DR
O I L LIN
290 BARKER RD
N FO OT
MAPS NOT TO SCALE
VETERANS AFFAIRS MEDICAL CENTER
WELLESLEY AVE EMPIRE AVE
WELLESLEY AVE GARLAND AVE
BIGELOW GULCH RD
O ISC DR
W SUNSET HWY
ALDERWOOD RV EXPRESS
N SPOKANE CORRIDOR
THESE BUSINESSES ARE RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HOST. PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE STAYING AT
MEN 8 RV 509-280-1627
S ZIEGLER ST
PEONE RD POST OFFICE 99021
8TH AVE W S LUNDSTROM ST
W 6TH AVE S CRAIG RD
MIL L RD
E HASTINGS RD
MT SPOKANE PARK DR
N NEWPORT HWY
TO MOUNT SPOKANE
S LOFFER ST
TO NEWPORT DAY MT SPOKANE RD
TO CHEWELAH, COLVILLE & COLVILLE
90 EXIT 281
MAP LEGE ND Deluxe Pull-Thru
Standard Plus Back-In
Covered RV Storage
29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18
BLDG A STORAGE ENTRY
107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100 99 98 97
17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7
TINY HOMES REC ROOM
TINY HOMES VILLAGE
4 3 2 1
PUBLIC DUMP STATION
OFFICE & STORE
COMMUNITY FIREPIT TO SPOKANE
GAZEBO DOG RUN
66 65 64 63 62 61 60 59 58 57 56 55 54 53 52 51
81 80 79 78 77 76 75 74 73 72 71 70 69 68 67
96 95 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86 85 84 83 82
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
PLAYGROUND TO NEWPORT
Your Questions Answered
Check-In Time: • RV Sites: 12:30 pm. • Hospitality Units (Cabins): 3:00 pm. Check-Out Time: • All Sites: 11:00 am.
• Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
• Unless otherwise stated 2 • For the protection of, and in adult guests are included consideration of our guests, in rate. noisy, vicious or unruly pets • Additional guests over 2 are not allowed. Guests who people will cost $5 per are unable to control their person / per day unless pets must remove them under 5 years of age. from the premises, or the animal may be taken by local • Children under the age of 5 animal control authorities. are included in the rate.
Office Hours: • Summer: Mon - Wed: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Thurs - Sat: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm • Pets are prohibited in Resort Sunday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm buildings and amenity areas. • Winter: As Posted. • Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable Late Check-Out Policy: pet owner for any injury or • RV Sites: Late check-out damage caused by pet(s). In must be pre-arranged at a addition, owner of pet that cost of $10.00 per hour or causes injury or damage to portion of an hour. Guests others is expected to resolve who remain after 12:30 pm the issue directly with the will be charged an additional injured party. night’s stay.
• Exotic pets are strictly • Hospitality Units (Cabins): prohibited. Late check-out must be pre-arranged at a cost of $10.00 per hour or portion of Vehicle Policy: an hour. Guests who remain • All RVs must be RVIA after 2:00 pm will be charged certified and are subject to an additional night’s stay. management approval. Pet Policy: • RV Sites: Pets welcome and must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival. • Hospitality Units (Cabins): 2 pets max, 35 lbs. or smaller. A one-time non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $50.00 will apply. An additional refundable $100 damage deposit is collected. • Pets must be kept on a maximum 10 foot leash at all times and under the control of their owner; or must be left inside guest accommodation. Pets may not be left outside unattended. • Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pet. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle.
• One habitable and one nonhabitable vehicle are allowed per site and must be parked completely on the site. • Extra vehicles may be included for a fee of $5 per day / $25 per week subject to availability. • Observe the speed limit. • Working on vehicles is prohibited. • All vehicle license numbers must be recorded at the Main Office. • Anyone operating a motor vehicle must have a valid driver’s license. • Gas powered skateboards are not permitted. • Dropping camper shells is prohibited.
• Unless otherwise stated, 6 guests maximum (including children) per space. Security: • Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. • Keep your valuables locked up. • Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately. • We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property. Quiet Hours: • Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm - 8:00 am. • Please be courteous to other guests around you. • Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time. • Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave. • Profanity or violence towards others and the park team will not be tolerated. 24-Hour Laundry located in the main clubhouse. Credit Card / Coin-operated. Indoor Pool Hours: Open at 10:00 am seven days a week. Recreation Room Hours: Open at 9:00 am seven days a week.
EASTERN WASHINGTON’S LARGEST RV DEALER OVER 400 RVS IN-STOCK
SERVICE • SALES • PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Airway Heights / West Spokane 1-866-618-0290 13915 W. Sunset Hwy
Liberty Lake / Spokane Valley 1-866-927-0043 23203 E. Knox
Clarkston, WA 1-855-269-2069 1427 Bridge Street
Lewiston, ID 1-855-272-2072 4101 N & S HWY
Bar & Grill/Outside Patio
Steaks • Chicken • Burgers • Seafood Sandwiches • Daily Specials www.cinolabarandgrill.com OPEN: 7 Days A Week For Lunch and Dinner Breakfast Saturday & Sunday 7 North of Park Behind Conoco Station
OUR MISSION Rescue and professionally train dogs to help people and enhance lives.
DONATE ONLINE OR BY MAIL
8 Over 25 Years Experience
509-280-1627 Licensed & Insured Extended Warranty Service Insurance Claims Welcome
We want to thank you for choosing Alderwood RV Express to stay at while visiting the Spokane Area. We hope your stay was enjoyable and Come Back Soon! The Management & Staff at Alderwood
WHY NOT STAY ANOTHER DAY OR TWO....
Visit A Museum: • Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture • The Campbell House • Mobius Kids (Children’s Museum) • Mobius Science Center • Cheney Historical Museum • The Mac Go Shopping: • NorthTown Mall • River Park Square • Spokane Valley Mall • United Hillyard Antique Mall • Farmer’s Markets (at various cities) Find Bike, Walking, Equestrian Trails: • Centennial Trail (37.5 miles) • Ben Burr Trail (1.1 miles) • Appleway Trail (1.2 miles) • Liberty Lake Stateline Trail (1.8 miles) • Fish Lake Trail (9 miles) Schedule A Tour: • Spokane Winery Tour • Brewery Tour • Horse & Carriage Ride (December)
Make reservations now to attend these local events: • Bloomsday Trade Show/12K Run Held from May 1-3 • Lilac Festival - week long event in May • Shoe Box Floats • Cruzin’ the falls Car Show • Armed Forces Torchlight Parade (3rd Sat in May) • Hoop Fest (June 26th and 27th) • Pride Parade & Rainbow Festival (in June) • Pig Out in the Park • Spokane Falls Northwest Indian Market, Encampment, Pow Wow • Fall Folk Festival • 4th of July Celebration • Holiday Wine Festival • Peach Festival • Boat Show • Golf Show • Arts & Craft Show
Cable TV Channels 2 CBS (Local)
26 Public TV
43 Animal Planet
3 FOX 28 (Local)
44 CNN Live
60 Comedy Central
4 ABC (Local)
30 FOX Sports
6 NBC Q6 (Local)
31 NBC Sports
7 Public TV 8 ION 9 Discovery 10 HSN 11 ESPN 12 INSP 13 QVC 20 Weather Center 22 CW 23 NWCN 25 TVW
32 Root Sports 33 NBC Golf 34 ESPN2 35 Food Network 36 Travel Channel 37 History Channel 38 TLC 39 ABC Family 40 Nick
48 Fox News
49 Tru TV
64 E Entertainment
53 FX Movie 54 TNT 55 TBS
41 Disney Channel 56 BET 57 Spike 42 Cartoon Network
76 Telemundo 77 Hallmark 78 Religion 96 Jewelry TV 97 HSN2 Page 7
Welcome to Highway West Vacations Highway West Vacations invites you to connect with family, friends and nature as you experience the awe inspiring beauty and soul renewing adventure found in the great American West. Each of our resorts specializes in unique camping accommodations where you can watch whales as they move along the rugged pacific coastline, trek through the majestic arches of Utah’s Canyon lands or catch glimpses of meteor showers in clear desert skies, all while enjoying amenities that merge the style of yesteryear with the sensibilities of today. Choose your adventure as you travel the Highway West.
Host your next group event at a Highway West Vacations destination. Our resorts offer distinctive event spaces and will provide your guests with unique and unforgettable accommodations. Corporate Events Meetings, Company Picnics, Team Building, Off Sites Social Events Dinners and Receptions, Fundraising Galas, College Grad Nights, School Trips Family Celebrations Weddings, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Anniversaries, Reunions For more information visit highwaywestvacations.com
Your Site #
Steps to Connect WiFi
1. Turn on your computer or restart it if it is in standby. 2. Enable your WiFi adapter and make sure it is turned on. 3. Connect to the Highway West WiFi Network. You must create your own Username and Password before opening your browser. 4. Open your browser (example: Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome). 5. Note: If the welcome page does not appear, erase everything in the address bar and type: starttengointernet.com in the address bar. 6. Follow on-screen instructions to register and access the internet. 7. Log-in. FAQ’s Why does my device indicate that there are no available wireless networks to connect to? Make sure your WiFi adapter is turned on. All WiFi equipped internet devices have a switch or button or setting option that allows you to turn off or on the WiFi adapter. Please contact your device manufacturer for additional information. Why can I not sign in as a returning customer? If you are a returning to the location and it has been a couple months or longer since the last time you used our services please go to the register tab and create a new profile using a unique username. Tengointernet is the service provider for Highway West Vacations wireless internet network. Should you have questions or need 24/7 support, please call their customer support line at (866) 968-3646.
Highway west VACATION vacation HIGHWAY WEST ON Destinations nearby DESTINATIONS NEARBY !
After Hours South Door Access to Laundry, Showers and Restrooms.
Oceanside Beach Front Resort Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground 90281 Cape Arago Hwy., Charleston, 97420 1773 U.S. 191,Oregon Moab, Utah 84532 541-888-2598 435-259-4469 www.oceansidervresort.com moabvalleyrv.com Pony Express RV Resort Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground 1012 West Recreation Way, 555 SSalt MainLake, St, Moab, 84532 North UtahUtah 84054 435-259-6848 844-780-0170 canyonlandsrv.com www.ponyexpressrvresort.com
© 2015 AGS-TXAD.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 11-15 CDH MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2271 NSS 11640