On February 9, 2013, the city of Omaha will be the site of a major winter spectacle when the Omaha Sports Commission hosts “The Mutual of Omaha Battles on Ice”. For that one day, Omaha’s TD Ameritrade Park will be the center of attention in the hockey world as the UNO Mavericks and Omaha Lancers “take it outside” for a pair of games on the frozen diamond. Omaha has a great history of amateur sports and in ice hockey. Our two premier amateur clubs rank among the most revered teams in the country. The Omaha Lancers have been among the nation’s leading junior teams in attendance almost since their inception while the UNO Mavericks have been in the top 10 of NCAA Division I ice hockey attendance every year of their existence. This is a hockey-rabid town, and this event promises to highlight Nebraskans’ love of this great sport. The Omaha Lancers will open the afternoon with a Noon USHL tilt against their bitter rivals, the Lincoln Stars. At 4:07 p.m., seven-time NCAA Champion North Dakota will skate onto the frozen turf to face off with our UNO Mavericks in WCHA action. This single day of hockey, in a truly unique setting, is certain to be among the most memorable winter events in Omaha sports history. The first outdoor hockey games at beautiful TD Ameritrade Park will be the sports event of the season. Two great games, one spectacular venue! You have the opportunity to have your company identified with this marquee event – an event that is sure to create memories to last a lifetime for hockey fans in Omaha.
As a Presenting Sponsor at $25,000, you will receive... As a Dasherboard Sponsor at $1,500, you will receive...
i a m
PRESENTING SPONSOR RECOGNITION For your contributions you will receive...
• Mention in all event publications and promotions as a Presenting Sponsor. • One 10’ x 10’ logo of your business in the ice in one quadrant of the neutral zone (the area between the blue lines).
• Two dasherboard advertisements that will measure 3’ tall x 10’ wide. In a departure from a normal hockey arena, this impression will be on both sides of the rink. (As a result of game action, this can become the backdrop for sports coverage action shots by local, statewide and national media outlets covering the event.)
3 y l
i a m
PRESENTING SPONSOR RECOGNITION
• Scoreboard recognition (one per period during each game, plus one in each of the pregame warm-ups.) Total of six.
• Public Address Announcements (one per period during each game, plus one read in each of the pregame warm-ups.) Total of six.
• One full-page ad in the official game program. (Here is a sample ad from the UNO Hockey program from the 2011-12 season.)
• Twenty-five (25) complimentary tickets to the Mutual of Omaha Battles on Ice.
HOCKEY DASHERBOARD ON LY 28 SIGNAGE AV
• Your logo will appear along the dasherboards of the hockey rink (both on the inside and outside of the ice surface). • Each panel is 3’ tall x 10’ wide.
• As a result of action of the games your logo can become the backdrop for sports media outlets covering the event. • Your company will be exposed to the largest crowds to watch hockey in Nebraska history! • All production costs will be assumed by the Omaha Sports Commission.
PRICE PER DASHER= $1,500.00 (maximum two per patron)