Load up the car! 1 2
1. My golden retrievers love to ride in the Jeep. Say the word “Jeep,” and I have a full load. Linda Harris Lorain-Medina Rural Electric Cooperative member
2. A literal interpretation! Our son, Daniel, (middle) was a crew member on a C-141 that transported Vice President Dan Quayle’s car from Washington, D.C., to Columbus. Later, the Secret Service let my wife, Jane (left), and me ride in the car with Daniel to the Columbus airport. Bernard Paumier South Central Power Company member 3. T his is a photo of our beloved dog, Maggie, who was excited to go to the park. My husband, Ray, is in the front seat. Jill Ann Ladrick South Central Power Company member
5. M y husband, Neal Thomas, at an old gas station with our 1960 Chrysler 300F. The trunk is so large, it can hold five full-size tires in it. Janice Thomas South Central Power Company member
Send us your picture!
For October, send “Picking pumpkins” by July 15; for November, send “Thankful” by August 15. Upload your photos at www.ohioec.org/memberinteractive — and remember to include your co-op name and to identify everyone in the photos. 40 OHIO COOPERATIVE LIVING • JULY 2019
4. Our sweet C was so proud of herself for helping catch and load the broiler chickens in those crates before we took them to butcher. This was our first summer on our new homestead — we had no idea what we were doing and we were wildly unprepared! Jessica Arnold Hancock-Wood Electric Cooperative member
6. A picture of cousins Lane Gamble and Noelle Johnson in the car on their way to their next adventure! Renee Taylor-Johnson Butler Rural Electric Cooperative member 7. My grandson, Jayden, loading up his truck for his next project. Katie Grubba South Central Power Company member 8. My daughter, Camille, got tired of waiting to leave for a family vacation. She crawled into the back with a good book to help her pass the time. Chris Kemmerer South Central Power Company member