R AT I N G
EB L E
0 2 0
Who we are and what we do: Noreast is an independent family business, specialising in sourcing, importing and marketing an exclusive range of the finest beers, ciders and beverages to the Irish drinks trade. From our head office in Dundalk and through our regional bases in Galway, Cork & Newry, Noreast and our dedicated team offer a sales, marketing and distribution service which allows us to offer our superb portfolio of premium drinks to our extensive and highly valued customer base across the 32 counties of Ireland. Since our formation in 1995, Noreast has sought to work only with brewers and producers who share our values and we are proud that all our supply partners are independent and family (or State) owned and operated.
Erdinger Weissbier (Germany) The ultimate premium weissbier At the world’s largest weissbier brewery, tradition and progress go hand in hand. The family of Erdinger beers are brewed according to traditional recipes and German brewing regulations, but using state-ofthe-art technology.
• Erdinger Hefe 500ml & 330ml bottle & 30L keg.
Today, beer connoisseurs around the world regard the traditional specialty beers from Erding, Bavaria, as the ultimate in wheat beer enjoyment. The range includes, Hefe, Kristalklar, Dunkel, Non-Alcoholic and seasonals.
• Erdinger Pikantus 500ml bottle .
• Erdinger Non Alcoholic 500ml & 330ml bottle. • Erdinger Kristalklar 500ml bottle. • Erdinger Dunkel 500ml bottle & 30L keg. • Erdinger Urweiss 500ml bottle & 30L keg. • Erdinger Oktoberfest 500ml bottle (seasonal) & 30L keg. • Erdinger Schneeweiss 500ml bottle (seasonal) & 30L keg.
Krombacher (Germany) No 1 premium beer brand in Germany Soft mountainous spring water, carefully selected ingredients and a well-guarded brewing recipe make Krombacher a unique experience in taste and with an extra dry finish, Krombacher is a classic example of Pilsner at its’ best. Recently, the years of brewing experience at Krombacher have been used to great effect to extend the range to include a traditional dark beer and a great-tasting non-alcoholic beer.
• Krombacher Pilsner 660ml, 500ml, 330ml bottle, 500ml can & 30L keg • Krombacher Dark beer 500ml bottle. • Krombacher Non Alcoholic 330ml bottle.
Budejovicky Budvar (Czech Republic) The original The noblest female cones of fine saaz hops, pure virgin spring water, and carefully selected grains of special Moravian barley all combine to make Budvar the drink for real beer connoisseurs. The 700 year brewing traditions used in producing Budejovicky Budvar beer and the exclusive 90-day maturing period enhance it’s uniqueness and make it one of the world’s great lager conditioned beers.
• Budejovicky Budvar 500ml & 330ml bottle & can & 30L keg • Budejovicky Budvar Non Alcoholic 330ml bottle.
Estrella Damm (Spain) When August & Melanie Kuentzmann fled the Franco-Prussian war, they settled in Barcelona and here, in 1876, they founded the Damm brewery. Today, after more than 140 years, their legacy continues with the global reputation of Estrella Damm. The beer was originally brewed with a lighter character to suit the Mediterranean climate and palate and is a perfect accompaniment for the finest cuisine in Spain, Europe and world-wide.
• Estrella Damm 660ml & 330ml bottle & 30L keg • Daura Damm (gluten free) 330ml bottle • Free Damm (non alcoholic) 330ml can
Fischers Helles (Germany) A Bavarian speciality ‘Helles’ is German for ‘bright’. Brewed in strict accordance with the Reinheitsgebot of 1516, München brewmasters created Helles Lager in response to the golden and clean lagers of nearby south Bohemia. Tasting a bit more malty, Fischers shares some of the same spicy hop characters of Czech Pilsners, but has a more rounded flavour and finish. A real Bavarian Speciality (5.5% ABV)
• Fischers Helles 30L keg
Stiftung Hell: (Bavaria, Germany) A classic hell from Erding. Stiftung Hell has everything an original Bavarian Helles needs, a beautiful bright, clear liquid with rich flavour. This beer is particularly well-balanced and the rich taste results from careful maturing as the brew-masters give it all the time it needs to fully develop its flavour and character. Brewed in full accordance with the Bavarian Purity Law of 1516, Stiftung Hell is smooth, harmonious and deliciously refreshing.
• Stiftung Hell 500ml NRB and 30L keg
Galway Hooker (Ireland) A pioneer of the modern craft beer movement, famous for its innovation and quality, Galway Hooker has developed a reputation as one of Ireland’s leading breweries. Our ethos is to brew natural full-flavoured, high quality and preservative free beers. The results are beers that have received numerous awards, including Gold Medals at the Irish Food Awards in 2014, 2015 and 2016 – the only Irish brewery to have achieved this distinction. Furthermore, our Irish Pale Ale and Amber Lager were Gold Medal winners at the 2018 World Beer Awards.
• Galway Hooker Pale Ale (4.3% ABV) 500ml bottle & 30L keg • Galway Hooker 60 Knots India Pale Ale (5.5% ABV) 500ml bottle & 30L keg • Galway Hooker Irish Stout (4.5% ABV) 500ml bottle & 30L keg • Galway Hooker Amber Lager (4.3% ABV) 500ml bottle & 30L keg • Seasonal can range:
Hope Brewery (Ireland) Brewed in Dublin Established in 2015, Hope Beer is a range of premium craft beers, brewed, bottled, canned and kegged at Howth Junction in North Dublin. The Hope brewery uses state-of-the-art German equipment to brew a wide range of award-winning beers, including an extensive core range, two seasonals and many limited editions throughout the year. Each of the five core range beers is crafted to be the perfect accompaniment to food and has its own distinct name, story and taste experience.
• Hop On Session IPA 440ml can, 330ml bottle & 30L keg • Passifyoucan Pale Ale 440ml can, 330ml bottle & 30L keg • Handsome Jack India Pale Ale 440ml can, 330ml bottle & 30L keg • Underdog Hoppy Lager 440ml can, 330ml bottle & 30L keg • Grunt Citrusy Wheat Beer 440ml can, 330ml bottle & 30L keg
Yellowbelly Brewery (Ireland) Brewed in Wexford YellowBelly Beer is one of Ireland’s leading breweries, dishing out a range of craft beers that always offer something new to beer drinkers. YellowBelly Beer has been given individual artistic treatment by Creative Director Paul Reck, creating individual stories, illustrations and artwork for every beer release and expanding the YellowBelly Universe through a comic book series and video game. Since opening in 2015, this brewery has released over 200 beers. Now in 2021, on top of brewing their flagship beers ‘Citra Pale Ale’, ‘Kellerbier’, ‘Pirate Bay’, and ‘Red Noir’, YellowBelly release regular limited edition brews throughout the year to keep our drinkers entertained. The best way to keep up with new releases and everything else that is going on in the YellowBelly Universe is to follow their lively social media channels using @YellowBellyBeer.
• Citra APA Pale Ale 440ml can & 30L keg • Pirate Bay Session IPA 440ml can & 30L ke. • Kellerbier Unfiltered Lager 440ml can & 30L keg • Kellerbier Unfiltered Lager 440ml can & 30L keg
Heaney Farmhouse Brewing (Ireland) Brewed in Bellaghy With a spring of Irish water, The Wood at Bellaghy is an uncommon place. It is where Patrick Heaney handled a spade in the farm’s rich soil. It is where his son, Seamus, crafted with words. It is where a new generation of our family draw water from the spring to create Heaney farmhouse beer. Tradition refreshed. See www.heaney.ie
• Heaney Irish Pale Ale 500ml bottle, 440ml can • Heaney Irish Blond 500ml bottle • Heaney Irish Stout 500ml bottle • Heaney Irish Stout 500ml bottle • Limited edition can releases
Farmageddon Brewery (Northern Ireland) Farmageddon Brewing Company is based just outside Belfast. The members of the team are a group of devoted craft beer loving individuals who developed their idea of creating the styles of beer that they liked to drink. Farmageddon brew modern cutting-edge beers, using local malt and the best hops from around the globe. This is achieved by combining modern and traditional techniques from around the world to create beer that is innovative and forward thinking. The core range of beers is widely available and is supported by a number of limited-edition beers which are released to keep things interesting.
• Farmageddon Gold Pale Ale 500ml bottle and 440ml can & 30L keg • Farmageddon IPA 500ml bottle and 440ml can & 30L keg • Farmageddon Mosaic IPA 500ml bottle and 440ml can & 30L keg • Farmageddon India Export Porter 500ml bottle and 440ml can & 30L keg
And Union (Germany) Analog beer for a digital world And Union is a brewing collective formed in 2007 to work hand-in-hand with a number of brew-masters from small, family-run Bavarian breweries to marry their brewing excellence and tradition with 21st century beer styles and flavours. The result is an exciting range of Modernist Bavarian craft beers.
• Tuesday Non Alcoholic Wheat Beer 330ml bottle • Wednesday Wheat Beer 330ml bottle • Friday Uber IPA 330ml bottle and can • Saturday Unfiltered Lager 330ml bottle and can • Sunday Easy Pale Ale 330ml bottle and can
Samuel Adams Boston Lager (USA) The original American craft beer From the very start, the brew-masters at Samuel Adams Boston Brewery have strived to brew distinctive, flavourful beer. Through continued innovation and exploration, Sam Adams has introduced beer drinkers to new flavours and styles – whether capturing the essence of a season or pushing the boundaries of brewing. All for 1 simple reason – for the love of great beer!
• Samuel Adams Boston Lager 500ml & 330ml bottle & 30L keg • Samuel Adams Rebel IPA 355ml bottle • Samuel Adams Fresh As Helles 355ml bottles
Samuel Smith (England) An English brewing icon All Samuel Smith’s beers are brewed solely from authentic natural ingredients without any chemical additives, raw material adjuncts, artificial sweeteners, colourings, flavourings or preservatives. Samuel Smith’s ales and stouts are fermented in ‘stone Yorkshire squares’ fermenting vessels made of solid slabs of slate which give the beers a fuller bodied taste. The range includes organic & vegan friendly beers and some astounding fruit beers.
• Samuel Smiths Pure Brewed Organic Lager 550ml bottle • Samuel Smiths Pure Brewed Organic Chocolate Stout 550ml bottle • Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout 550ml bottle • Samuel Smiths Nut Brown Ale 550ml bottle • Samuel Smiths Organic Cherry beer 355ml bottle • Samuel Smiths Organic Apricot beer 355ml bottle
Shepherd Neame (England) Britains Oldest Brewery At Shepherd Neame, brewing is both an ancient and modern art. Combining the experience earned as Britains oldest brewer with the demands of the modern beer-drinker, Shepherd Neame brew-masters create award-winning beers using progressive techniques but built on solid brewing principals.
• Classic Series India Pale Ale 500ml bottle
The brewery still draws from the same water source it has used for over 300 years and local Kentish hops and long-held recipes are combined to create the finest traditional English beers.
• Whitstable Bay Organic Ale 500ml bottle
• Classic Series Double Stout 500ml bottle • 1698 Celebration Ale 500ml bottle • Bishops Finger Kentish Ale 500ml bottle • Spitfire Kentish Ale 500ml bottle
Vocation Brewery (England) Vocation Brewing is a world-class brewery based at Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England. Vocation is consistently rated by beer drinkers as one of the best brewers in the country. They brew modern, hop-forward beers with bold and distinctive flavours. As well as a cracking core range, they brew an amazing array of 1-off, seasonal and collaboration releases throughout the year. • Vocation Heart & Soul Session IPA 330ml can & 30L key-keg • Vocation Life & Death IPA 4x330ml can & 30L key-keg • Vocation Divide & Conquer New England Pale 4x330ml can
• Vocation Love & Hate New England IPA 440ml can & 30L key-keg • Vocation Smash & Grab Double IPA 440ml can & 30L key-keg • Vocation Bread & Butter Dry Hopped Pale 440ml can • Vocation Hop, Skip & Juice Hazy Pale Ale (Marble Collab) 440ml can • Vocation Naughty & Nice Chocolate Stout 440ml can & 30L key-keg • Vocation Seasonals & one-offs 440ml can & 30L key-keg
Bacchus: (Belgium) Classic Flemish red-brown range. Flemish red-brown is a regional beer style of the area around Kortrijk and Roeselare. The beers are brewed using mixed fermentation and the red-brown liquid is a result of the use of coloured barley malts. ‘Mixed fermentation’ means that the brewer is blending or ‘cutting’ a quantity of young beer with old, mature, entirely fermented beer and this is followed by several months’ maturation on oak barrels (foeders) resulting in a mildly sour taste and complex fruitiness. The Bacchus Kriek and Frambozen are produced on a base of Bacchus Oudbruin. This beer, introduced in 1955, is the oldest beer in the range offered by Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck.
• Bacchus Oud Bruin 375ml NRB. • Bacchus Kriekenbier 375ml NRB & 20L keg. • Bacchus Frambozenbier 375ml NRB & 20L keg.
Kasteel: (Belgium) Traditional Belgian brewing. For many years, Kasteel has been at the heart of the Van Honsebrouck brewing mission and is primarily known for its characterful top-fermented beers. The Kasteel range largely mirrors the rich Belgian beer tradition as it includes a blonde, a dark beer of the ‘dubbel’ type and a tripel.
• Kasteel Blond 330ml NRB & 20L keg.
Kasteel Hoppy was developed by Van Honsebrouck as a response to the IPA surge (India Pale Ale). This well-hopped beer is brewed using Belgian hops and re-ferments in the bottle, hence its rich flavour. The odd one out in the range is the unique Kasteel Rouge, a blend of Kasteel Donker with a dash of cherry liqueur.
• Cuvée du Château 750ml NRB..
For something special, try our Barista Chocolate Quad or our prized Cuvée du Château.
• Kasteel Hoppy 330ml NRB. • Kasteel Rouge 330ml NRB. • Barista Chocolate Quad 750ml NRB.
Sapporo (Japan) The oldest premium beer in Japan The original. The icon. Sapporo Premium Beer is a refreshing lager with a crisp, refined flavor and a clean finish. The perfect beer to pair with any meal and any occasion. Kampai!
• Sapporo Premium Japanese Lager 330ml bottle
Kingfisher Premium Lager (India) Kingfisher is India’s No.1, the first choice of the nation from Delhi to Doddanapudi, and the leading Indian beer the world over. Crisp, clean and unfailingly refreshing, it’s authentic and most venerable recipe, that’s stood for more than 150 years, makes it the perfect partner for the heat and spice found in Indian cuisine.
• Kingfisher Premium Indian Lager 650ml and 330ml bottle.
Forst Premium Lager (Italy) Italian brewing since 1857 The Forst brewery was founded in 1857 by two entrepreneurs, Johann Wallnöfer and Franz Tappeiner from Merano. The carefully selected location in the wooded foothills of the South Tyrol offer access to the key ingredient of any beer – water. Today, the brewery continues to produce the signature crisp golden lager
• Forst Premium Lager 330ml bottle
Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger beers: (UK) The Original Alcoholic Ginger Ale. In the 1800’s, the Scottish pioneer John Crabbie became known for his adventurous spirit and for creating unusual drinks that challenged and delighted the senses with a mix of exotic spices and ginger he sourced from the Far East. Today we are proud to continue his unconventional approach to the business of drinks-making with our range of handcrafted Alcoholic Ginger Beer blends. We call it Refreshingly Adventurous!
• Crabbies Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer 500ml NRB (4%)
• Crabbies Rhubarb Alcoholic Ginger Beer 500ml NRB (4%)
• Crabbies Raspberry Alcoholic Ginger Beer 500ml NRB (4%)
• Crabbies Strawberry & Lime Alcoholic Ginger Beer 500ml NRB (4%)
Premium cans, packs & kegs:
As well as bottles and kegs, we offer our premium imported beers in a range of can, pack and keg formats to suit all sales channels.
• Budejovicky Budvar 4x500ml can • Krombacher Pilsner 4x500ml and 330ml can • Krombacher Pilsner 5 Litre Fresh Keg
Many of our premium beers and ciders are also available in 330ml longneck bottles, perfect for use in hotel mini-bars, restaurants and cafes. The 330ml range includes:
• Erdinger Hefe & Non Alcoholic • Krombacher Pilsner & Non Alcoholic • Budejovicky Budvar & Non Alcoholic • Galway Bay • Samuel Adams • Sapporo • Forst Birra Italia
Hackenberg & Stoya Superior (Belgium) Premium Belgian Lagers For the brewing of our own beers, Noreast has turned one of Europes finest and most respected independent breweries, Brouwerij Martens of Bocholt in Belgium. The Martens Family are steeped in 250 years of brewing excellence and tradition and all of this is reflected in the high quality of their beers. All Martens beers are brewed to the highest quality standards, using only the finest natural ingredients.
• Hackenberg Pils (5% ABV) 500ml can & 4x500ml pack • Hackenberg Lager (3.5% ABV) 500ml can • Stoya Superior Lager (4.2% ABV) 500ml can & 4x500ml pack
Mac Ivors Ciders (Ireland) Mac Ivors Cider comes from orchards that were first planted by the family in 1855. County Armagh Ireland’s “Orchard County”, grows the best tasting apples in the world and at Mac Ivors they know how to make the very best cider. Crisp, fruity and always refreshing, it is cider that tastes of real apples. Mac Ivors, the true taste of cider.
• Mac Ivors Medium Cider 500ml bottle & 50L keg
For those who want the great taste of Mac Ivors Cider without the alcohol they have blended their most mature ciders with the finest dessert apples to produce a low alcohol, low calorie option that delivers real cider flavour.
• Mac Ivors Vintage Reserve Cider 330ml bottle
• Mac Ivors Traditional Dry Cider 500ml bottle • Mac Ivors Plum & Ginger Cider 500ml bottle.
• Mac Ivors Alcohol Free Cider 330ml bottle
Thatchers Ciders (England) 4 generations of cider-making The Thatcher family have been making cider at Myrtle Farm, Somerset since 1904.
• Thatchers Gold 500ml bottle & 30L keg
Using only the finest apples from their 430 acres of Somerset orchard ensures the highest quality fruit goes in to craft the finest quality ciders.
• Thatchers Haze 500ml bottle & 30L keg • Thatchers Rose 500ml bottle • Katy Single Variety 500ml bottle • Thatchers Vintage 500ml bottle
Duche de Longueville ciders: (Normandy, France) Duche de Longueville - Cidre Brut 12x750ml 5% ABV
Muscadet de Dieppe - Cidre Doux 12x750ml 2% ABV
Real Normandy cider, this dry cider is made exclusively with Norman cider apples. Serve chilled, this full-bodied, rich, dry cider is ideal with crepes, grilled poultry and fish.
This authentic Normandy cider is made with a minimum of 90% apples of the ‘Muscadet de Dieppe’ variety. It has a deep golden colour and a light flavour with hints of honey and Linden flowers. Duche de Longueville - Cidre Poir 12x750ml 2% ABV Made using the finest naturally fermented pears, Duche de Longueville pear cider has a unique and refreshing flavour.
Erdinger Non Alcoholic: (Germany) The refreshing isotonic recovery drink. Erdinger Non Alcoholic is brewed exclusively in Erding to the highest standards according to the strict Bavarian Purity Law of 1516. Besides being super-refreshing, it has reduced calories (107 kj/25 Kcal per 100ml) and the monosaccharides, like glucose and fructose, provide energy quickly, while polysaccharides (carbohydrates) provide longerlasting energy.
• 12x500ml bottle. • 4x6x330ml bottle • 24x500ml can • NEW LEMON - 12x330ml • NEW GRAPEFRUIT - 12x330ml
Krombacher 0.0%: (Germany) Germanys favourite beer, without the alcohol. Krombacher Non Alcoholic is brewed exclusively in Krombach and to the standards you would expect from Germanys favourite beer and in strict accordance to the German Purity Law of 1516. Drawing water from their own wells, Krombacher brews the base pilsner and then reduces the alcohol content to retain as much original flavour as possible in their non-alcoholic beer.
• 4x6x330ml bottle
Budvar Non Alcoholic: (Czech Republic) The finest non-alcoholic beer from the Republic of Beer. Budvar Non Alcoholic is brewed exclusively at the Budvar brewery in Ceske Budejovice in South Bohemia. Using only the finest Saaz hop flowers and Moravian barley, Budvar is brewed to the same standard as the world-famous lager and then the alcohol is gently reduced to create this refreshing non-alcoholic lager.
• 4x6x330ml bottle
Free Damm (Spain) When August & Melanie Kuentzmann fled the FrancoPrussian war, they settled in Barcelona and here, in 1876, they founded the Damm brewery. Today, after more than 140 years, their legacy continues with the global reputation of Estrella Damm. Free Damm is the non-alcoholic member of the family and is a clean, sparkling, transparent amber colour with shades of gold. It has a light head and lively, fine bubbles. It has a clean, intense aroma, with hops taking centre stage and with hints of fresh white flowers. The taste is delicate, with suggestions of grains and toast. The mouthfeel is smooth but with personality. A beer that is fresh with just the right amount of bitterness.
• Free Damm (non alcoholic) 330ml can
Eisberg Alcohol Free Wines. ‘All the Flavour, Without the Alcohol’ Eisberg is a range of alcohol free wines that use a fully fermented varietal base and retain the character of the original wine without the alcohol. We take the wine and gently remove the alcohol to an ABV of less than 0.05%, whilst retaining great flavour and character. This process stands Eisberg apart from DeAlcoholised wines and grape flavoured soft drinks.
Eisberg Sparkling Blanc: 750ml Our fresh and light alcohol-free Sparkling Blanc is crisp and elegant with flavours of citrus and peach Eisberg Sparkling Rose: 750ml Our ripe and juicy alcohol-free Sparkling Rose is bursting with fruity notes of red cherry and strawberry.
Karma Drinks (UK)
Karma make good drinks that don’t just taste good, they do good too!
• Karma Kola 24x250ml can
Good for our planet. Good for the people who grow the ingredients. And as good for you as fizzy drinks can be so if you’re going to drink a fizzy drink, better make it a good one.
• Karma Sugar free Kola 24x250ml can
• Lemony Lemonade 24x250ml can • Summer Orangeade 24x250ml can • Gingerella ginger ale 24x250ml can
Kilbroney Pure Irish Water (Ireland) Kilbroney pure water is drawn from a natural source deep within the beautiful Glens of Antrim. A healthy level of rainfall and the ever-present ground water in the Glens, trickle down through the volcanic bedrock and natural limestone filtration to reach an ancient aquafer which traverses beneath this historic and mineral-rich landscape. At the well-head in Magheramorne, water is drawn from 180 feet beneath the surface and this depth allows the water to maintain a constant year-round temperature and composition creating the perfect conditions for our pure and natural water.
• Kilbroney Pure Sparkling 750ml • Kilbroney Pure Still 750ml • Kilbroney Pure Sparkling 250ml • Kilbroney Pure Still 250ml
RTDs & SPIRITS
Shake Baby Shake
Inspired by the most loved cocktails being served in the UK’s coolest bars, Shake Baby Shake delivers high quality cocktail liquids in a easy to drink, on-thego sleek 25cl can with 4 fantastic flavours.
• Passionfruit Martini 4x25cl can & 2.25L box
Perfect for meeting friends in the park or beach or garden parties and BBQs and now available in the wonderful 2.25L box.
• Tropical Diaquiri 25cl can
• Raspberry Mojito 4x25cl can
• Watermelon Diaquiri 25cl can
Whitley Neill Gins: (England) The exceptional Whitley Neill Original Gin range was created by Johnny Neill, a direct descendant of a long line of distillers. Inspired by his family’s sense of adventure, Johnny strove to create his own signature blend of Gin: a tribute to his English distilling heritage, and a homage to the enigmatic beauty of his wife’s South African homeland. The result is Whitley Neill Handcrafted Gin; a balanced and distinctive gin range that blends classic gin botanicals with exotic South African botanicals to create a liquid with a flavour as unique as its heritage.
• Whitley Neill Gin – Original 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • Whitley Neill Gin – Pink Gin 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • Whitley Neill Gin – Blood Orange 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • Whitley Neill Gin – Parma Violet 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • Whitley Neill Gin – Rhubarb & Ginger 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • Whitley Neill Gin – Raspberry 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB
Whitley Neill Vodka: (England) The exceptional Whitley Neill Original Vodka range was created by Johnny Neill, a direct descendant of a long line of distillers. Inspired by his family’s sense of adventure, Johnny strove to create his own signature range of vodkas as a tribute to his English distilling heritage. The result is the Whitley Neill vodka ranges in blood orange and rhubarb flavours.
• Whitley Neill Vodka Blood Orange: 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • Whitley Neill Vodka Rhubarb: 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB
JJ Whitley Gins & Vodkas: (England) J.J. Whitley Gin is the product of eight generations of distilling history. Ranging from a classic London Dry gin which use a blend of botanicals, including orange peel, lemon peel, juniper, angelica seeds, coriander seed, liquorice, cassia bark and orris root through flavoured specials including Elderflower, Violet and Pink Cherry
• JJ Whitley – Artisanal Vodka 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • JJ Whitley – Vanilla Vodka 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • JJ Whitley Gin – London Dry Gin 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • JJ Whitley Gin – Elderflower Gin 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • JJ Whitley Gin – Violet Gin 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • JJ Whitley Gin – Pink Cherry Gin 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB
Dead Mans Finger Spiced Rum: (Cornwall, UK) The Dead Mans finger range of bold Caribbean spiced rums has been created by the owners of the Cornwall restaurant.
• Dead Mans Spiced 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB
The Rum & Crab Shack to showcase a range of flavour styles across the growing spiced rum category.
• Dead Mans Hemp 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB
• Dead Mans Coffee 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • Dead Mans Coconut 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB
Gelstons Irish Whiskey (Ireland) Gelston’s Old Irish whiskey was founded in 1830 by Samuel Gelston, a very successful wine and whiskey merchant from Belfast. In 1869, upon Samuel’s death, the business was bought by Harry Neill. Harry, himself passionate about whiskey, had left Belfast a few years earlier to make his fortune in the Australian Gold rush of 1851 and went on to expand the business significantly. Five generations on, it still remains with the Neill family and we continue to deliver World Class Irish whiskeys to the world.
• Gelstons Blended 70cl • Gelstons 5 Year Old 70cl • Gelstons 10 Year Old 70cl • Gelstons Pinot Noir cask finish 70cl • Gelstons Single Pot Still 70cl • Gelstons Special Releases
Sadlers Peaky Blinder Spirit
Our Award-winning Sadler’s Peaky Blinder spirits include in the range Irish Whiskey, Black Spiced Rum, Spiced Dry Gin and Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Plus the NEW Irish Whiskey Liqueur.
• Peaky Blinder Blended Whisky 70cl
With newly designed bottles in 2020, each bottle features an infamous character from the underworld that the Peaky Blinder gang inhabited in the 1890s, along with the TAS logo which is seal of quality from Thomas A Sadler when he created Sadler’s in the late 1800s.
• Peaky Blinder Spiced Rum 70cl
• Peaky Blinder Cream Liqueur 70cl
• Peaky Blinder Gin 70cl • Peaky Blinder Bourbon 70cl
The Pogues Irish Whiskey (Ireland) A collaboration with the legendary band, with whiskey distilled at West Cork Distilllery, and the additional skills of Frank McHardy, a renowned whiskey expert with 50 years industry experience (and a ‘Whisky Hall of Fame’ recipient) to perfect the blend. All rule-breakers in our their own right, the originators have a shared aim to create a superlative Irish whiskey, one that is exceptionally smooth and easy-drinking, but also very versatile so it can be savoured however you like it - neat, over ice, with a mixer or in a cocktail.
Blend Made from a fine blend of grain and single malt Irish whiskey; this mighty drink has an aroma of malts and cracked nuts, with a sweet taste and a smooth intense flavour that contains notes of mild chocolate and citrus and the lingering sweetness of nutmeg. Single Malt This classic single malt carries a fine note of woody spice and cinnamon followed by chocolate covered peanuts and sesame snaps, nougat and marshmallows. • The Pogues Irish Whiskey 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB • The Pogues Single Malt 6x70cl & 12x5cl NRB
WALT (Pfalz, Germany) Qualitätswein Walt Riesling 2018 - 11% ABV
Walt Pinot Noir 2017 – 13% ABV
This medium bodied, fruity Riesling is an elegant and fruity wine with a dry apple crispness, a hint of yellow peach with the natural tension of the style. It is an excellent match for modern Asian cuisine, salads and seafood.
Walt Pinot Noir is elegant, light and fruity with ripe red berries and hints of spice. The perfect match for roasted duck, grilled red meats or soft cheeses.
Altos de Rioja: (Rioja, Spain) Altos de Rioja is a new boutique winery. Established in Rioja, in the Alavesa subregion and in the highest area of the D.O., between 600 to 750m high in the shadow of Sierra Cantabria, which makes easier getting fresh, complex and elegant wines. Started as a joint venture in between three good friends, Jean Marc Sauboua, Roberto San Ildefonso and Bienvenido Muñoz, from different regions to take the best Grand Cru Classé knowledge to the incredible terroir of Rioja Alavesa and is now starting to be run by the second generation to upgrade new ideas. Last year our top wine, Pigeage gained 95 Points and was the 9th finest Rioja in the 100 Top Spanish Wines by the critic James Suckling and in 2017, we were named “Spanish Winery of the Year” by IWSC.
• Altos de Rioja Blanco: 6x75cl NRB. • Altos de Rioja Tempranillo: 6x75cl NRB. • Altos de Rioja Crianza: 6x75cl NRB. • Altos de Rioja Reserva: 6x75cl NRB. • Pigeage Blanco: 6x70cl NRB.
Wine On Tap
The wine production of the Veneto region, and particularly that of Treviso, has always been synonymous with superior quality and a deep winemaking passion. Here, ancient wine-making practices have been married to modern technical expertise to devise the next generation of wine dispense for ontrade outlets. The range comprises the classic Pinot Grigio, a full bodied Sangiovese and the hugely popular Frizzante in classic bianco and rose.
• Rival Frizzante Superiore - 20L polykeg • Rival Frizzante Rose Superiore - 20L polykeg • Castelli Pinot Grigio - 20L key-keg • Castelli Sangiovese - 20L key-keg • Castelli Bianco - 20L key-keg • Castelli Merlot - 20L key-keg
EVENTS & BARS
Events & Bars (National) Over the years, Noreast has gained vast experience in event planning nationwide and we can leverage our knowledge and equipment to offer customer activations ranging from intimate bespoke events to some of the largest event activations on the island.
• Oktoberfest Dublin
We carry stock of flat-pack bar huttes & octagon bars and various mobile bar trailers and cold-rooms, with all required technical support. We can also supply event glassware and eye-catching inflatables and decoration materials.
• Dublin & Belfast triathlon.
• Oktoberfest Belfast • Castlepalooza Music & Arts Festival, Tullamore. • Cathedral ¼ Arts Festival, Belfast. • Rock & Roll Half Marathon, Dublin.
NOREAST - PREMIUM IMPORTERS Coes Road Industrial Estate, Dundalk, Ireland, A91 EW66. T +353 (0)42 93 398 58 E firstname.lastname@example.org NOREAST (NI) 81, Upper Damolly Road, Newry, BT 34 1DY. T +44 (28) 302 69141 E email@example.com www.noreast.ie
Noreast Portfolio contains images and information of our many premium and exclusive ranges.