GGGE6533 PENGAJARAN STRATEGI PEMBELAJARAN BAHASA
NOOR HIDAYU BT MOHD RAHIM P69709
• Born in New York City in 1955 in an upper-middle class secular Jewish household. • An American guru, spiritual teacher, magazine editor, author, and musician who has developed what he characterizes as a unique path of spiritual transformation called "Evolutionary Enlightenment". • Cohen has conducted retreats, given conferences and collaborated with others.
• He was awarded a silver medal from ForeWord magazine's 2011 Book-of-the-Year award for his book Evolutionary Enlightenment. • In 2012, Mind Body Spirit magazine listed him at Number 28 on their 2012 top 100 most spiritually influential people alive today. • He eventually met the Advaita Vedanta master H. W. L. Poonja in 1986.
• Cohen has been teaching his spiritual philosophy, which he refers to as "Evolutionary Enlightenment", since 1986.
• Born 30 December 1947. • Professor of History at the University of Rochester. • Has been an evaluator for the American Studies Program at the University of Maryland and for the graduate program in History and Literature at Drew University. • Her current interests in cultural history. • Director of Graduate Studies at Rochester. • She is also well-equipped to evaluate curricula entirely within the discipline of history. • Evaluator for the graduate program in History at the University of Western Ontario.
• Well-known speaker in the U.S. and has presented keynote talks on almost all continents.
• Author or editor of numerous books, such as Language Learning Strategies: What Every Teacher Should Know, Language Learning Strategies Around the World: Cross Cultural Perspectives, Language Learning Motivation: Pathways to the New Century, and Patterns of Cultural Identity. • Editor of the second edition of the Tapestry Program, a book series for ESL college-age learners and co-edited the first edition. • Her articles and book chapters are widely read, and her two surveys, one on learning strategies and the other on learning styles, have been used by other people in dozens of dissertations and published works.
• The director of ESL teacher preparation programs at the University of Alabama and at Teachers College, Columbia University and is now the head of TESOL and Foreign Language Education at the University of Maryland. She brings with her a sense of humor and a deep love for students and teachers
• Supervisor of Assessment and Evaluation in Prince William County Public Schools, Virginia. • He was a co-developer with Anna Uhl Chamot of the Cognitive Academic Language Learning Approach (CALLA) and was noted for his research on learning strategies in second language acquisition and for his work on assessment of language minority students. • Dr. O'Malley held a Ph.D. in psychology from George Peabody College. • J. Michael O'Malley was a true leader in the field of learning strategies, assessment, and ESL instruction. • He helped shape the future of ESL and contributed greatly to the way ESL instruction is given and monitored. • Mike O'Malley died in 1998
• Dr. Chamot is Professor of Secondary Education (ESL and Foreign Language Education) in the Graduate School of Education and Human Development of the George Washington University. • She has directed a number of studies investigating the language development of second and foreign language learners and has authored books and articles on language learning strategies. • She codesigned and has written extensively about the Cognitive Academic Language Learning Approach (CALLA) and spent seven years implementing the CALLA model in the Arlington Public Schools in Virginia. She holds a Ph.D. in ESL and applied linguistics from the University of Texas at Aust
GGGE6533 PENGAJARAN STRATEGI PEMBELAJARAN BAHASA • NOOR HIDAYU BT MOHD RAHIM • P69709