457 Mountain Village Blvd, Telluride, CO 81435 mountainlodgetelluride.com | 970.369.5000
WELCOME Tucked amongst six lushly wooded acres in the heart of Southwestern Coloradoâ€™s spectacular San Juan Mountains, the Mountain Lodge at Telluride pampers its guests in an atmosphere that is both intimate and indulgent. A unique contrast of rustic elegance, western charm and intuitive service caters to the vast array of guests and their individual needs.
ACCOMMODATIONS Each of our Junior Suites, condominiums and standalone cabins are an extension of our distinctive Southwestern allure. Every suite provides a peaceful escape from the ordinary, with soft leather furniture, a separate living area and large master bedroom. All appointed with modern kitchens, fireplaces and private balconies. There is ample room for families, an intimate atmosphere for romance, and inspiring setting for groups.
• 138 Guest Accommodations • Suites and Condominiums • Private Balcony or Patio • Gas Fireplace • Gourmet Kitchen or Kitchenette • Jetted Tub • Living Area • Complimentary Wireless Internet • Concierge • Daly Maid Service • Grocery Service • Complimentary Shuttle to the Market, Gondola and Conference Center
INDULGE & DELIGHT Bold flavors and attentive service create the quintessential dining experience. Named for the restaurantâ€™s spectacular views of the San Juan mountain range, The View offers a relaxed ambiance featuring a vaulted 50 foot high timbered ceiling and massive stone fireplace. The View offers classic tavern cuisine with a high-end flare.
MEETINGS & EVENTS Each of our Junior Suites, condominiums and standalone cabins are an extension of our distinctive Southwestern allure. Every suite provides a peaceful escape from the ordinary, with soft leather furniture, a separate living area and large master bedroom. All appointed with modern kitchens, fireplaces and private balconies. There is ample room for families, an intimate atmosphere for romance, and inspiring setting for groups.
• 500 sq ft of Intimate Gathering Space • Poolside Patio Event Space • 20,000 sq ft Additional Neighboring Space • Shuttle Service to Telluride Conference Center • 31,00 sq ft of Indoor/Outdoor Space • Ballroom with Panoramic Mountain views • On and Off-Site Catering • Ceremony and Reception Sites • Social Events and Family Reunions • Full-Service Catering
WEDDINGS Whether intimate or extravagant, Mountain Lodge has the perfect venue for your special day. Rehearsal dinner and Sunday brunch are always exceptional at The View, and the poolside terrace is a picturesque setting for portraits. Around the lodge, choose a mountain top ceremony or reception site for breathtaking settings unmatched anywhere else.
RECREATION Relaxation comes naturally here, with amenities set apart from the rest. Throughout summer months, guests can mountain bike, golf championship courses, white water raft, hike immaculate trails, fly fish and more. Mountain Village and Telluride offer myriad shops and galleries, along with award winning restaurants and impressive art galleries. The areas festivals are some of the most notarized in the country, and the nearby historic landmarks make for educational escapes. • Outdoor Heated Pool & Hot Tubs • Complimentary Fitness Center • Steam Rooms • Locker Rooms with Showers • Spa Services • Bridal veil falls • Sheridan Opera House • Telluride Historical Museum
• Downhill & Cross-Country Skiing
• Fly Fishing
• Helicopter Skiing
• Horseback Riding
• Private & Group Ski Instruction • Ski Lockers & Storage • Snowshoeing • Snowmobiling • Snow Tubing • Winter Fly Fishing • Ice Climbing • Ice Skating • Dog Sled Tours • Paragliding • Hot Air Balloon Rides
• Hiking • Road or mountain Biking • River Rafting • Kayaking • Canoeing • Events & Festivals • Hunt Outfitting • Golfing • Rock Climbing • Jeep Tours • Glider Rides
mountainlodgetelluride.com | 970.369.5000 | 457 Mountain Village Blvd, Telluride, CO 81435 Mountain Lodge Telluride