â€˘ Hair loss is one of the familiar problems that are faced normally by both men and women all over the earth. â€˘ This problem can actually be quite uncomfortable and can generate a sense of disappointment in you.
â€˘ Even though your scalp generally loses about 70 to 100 hairs each day, but if your hair loss starts beyond this stage, then you have to take up several measures to stop it.
â€˘ The most common causes of hair loss are dandruff, stress,
aging, mineral deficiencies of calcium, copper, zinc, iodine zinc or magnesium, shortage of oxygen, after affects of
certain medicines that you might having, food habits and genetic hair loss.
â€˘ Smoking and artificial complexion can also be villains for this problem.
â€˘ Improper diet schedule is found to be as a main cause of
hair loss problems. â€˘ Maintaining healthy diet plan is an efficient method
recommended to stop hair loss and dandruff. â€˘ Some amongst the top suggested food items to develop the strength of hair follicles include almonds, cooked beef, beans, chickpeas, fish and cow milk.
â€˘ Eating foods rich in vitamin C is found to be an effective way to prevent hair loss problems. â€˘ Those people suffering from hair loss problems are advised to contain a good quantity of citrus fruits in their diet.
• It improves the manufacture of collagen that is an essential part of hair growth and promotes the normal growth of hair. • Aloe vera juice is an effective herbal treatment to prevent hair loss. • Pure aloe gel can be applied directly to the scalp.
• This is helpful for avoiding hair loss due to dry, irritated or infected scalp. • You should do this two times in a week for better result. Coconut oil is the richest source of tissue-nourishing, plant derivation. • Massaging coconut juice on the hair can also help in preventing hair loss.
• Neem is one of the best herbal treatments for hair loss.
• It has may benefits both beauty and health. • Amla is also an effective and very easy herbal treatment
to control hair loss. • Regular massaging the hair with coconut oil helps in controlling hair loss.
â€˘ Unhealthy lifestyle, eating junk foods and all these
harmful habits leads to hair loss due to high level of poisons in the body. â€˘ Drinking plenty of water is the best herbal way to control your hair from falling down.
• Hylix lotion is another herbal treatment to control hair loss
effectively. •The lively ingredients of Hylix lotion alleviate headache, have a
cooling effect on eyes and provide calm sleep. • This lotion expands the hair color and keeps its natural color.
â€˘ The ingredients contained in this capsule are Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), Bhringraj (Wedelia Calendulacea), Shikakai (Acacia Concinna), Kalonji (Nigella sativa), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) and Henna / Mehndi (Lawsonia Inermis).
• Hylix lotion is purely made by herbal supplements to control hair
fall. • This lotion has no side effect. It is suggested to use this treatment
for 3 to 4 months to get satisfactory result. • Massage Hylix lotion on the hairs with your finger for 5 to 10
minutes. •Use Hylix lotion if possible at night.
Published on Aug 12, 2013
Improper diet plan is found to be the main cause of hair loss problem. Using of aloe vera juice is an effective herbal treatment for prevent...