How to Tie Your Tie
1) Start with the wide end ("W") of your necktie on the right, extending about 12 inches below the narrow end ("N") on the left.
2) Then cross the wide end over the narrow end.
3) Turn the wide end back underneath the narrow end.
4) Continue by bringing the wide end back over in front of the narrow end again.
5) Then, pull the wide end up and through the loop around your neck.
6) Hold the front of the knot loosely with your index finger and bring the wide end down through the front loop.
7) At last, remove your finger and tighten the knot carefully to the collar by holding the narrow end and sliding the knot up.
Retrieved on April 4, 2011 from http://www.tie-a-tie.net/