TRUE OR FALSE 1. The population of Northern Ireland is around 1.8 million.
2. The GiantÂ´s Causeway is made of carbonate rock.
3. Many people believe that Finn MacCool built the Causeway so he could reach his enemy in Wales.
4. Finn MacCool dressed himself as a baby to scare Benandonner.
5. It rains every day in Northern Ireland.
6. Potatoes are the most popular vegetable in Northern Ireland.
7. People play music in the streets for money. This is called busking.
8. Irish dancing is famous all over the world.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
o Which is the Capital city of Northern Ireland? o Is Northern Ireland on the coast? o What is Northern Ireland currency? o Is Northern Ireland Part of the United Kingdom?
o What is the Giantâ€™s causeway ? o Why does it have that name? o Where was Finn from? o Where was Benandonner from?
WORKING WITH THE STORY
Describe Finnâ€™s wife
ORDER THE PICTURES AND SENTENCE TO TELL THE STORY
COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE
Compare both characters using comparatives and superlatives: tall, short, weak, strong, cleverâ€Ś
Whatâ€™s the weather like in Northern Ireland?
Compare Irish weather with Galician weather?
What kind of clothes do you need to wear?
Search the Net
Find in the net the recipe for the Irish stew and write it down.
MUSIC Tick the most popular instruments in Northern Ireland.
Name the instruments
LANDSCAPES Complete de drawing and colour in complementary colours