How To Achieve White Blonde Hair
Image by katieblench via Flickr
Sometimes we just want to spice things up. Changing your hair color can be one very simple way to do that, it's quick and easy and if you decide you don't like it you can easily change it back. Much better than getting a piercing or tattoo! If you've decided you want to know how to achieve white blonde hair, you've come to the right place.
Of course, you can go to a salon and pay $100, or more, to have someone do it for you. But if you're more the do it yourself type of gal, you can follow these simple instructions and get fabulous results, and the money you save can be used towards a new outfit!
Here are the steps you will need to follow. Make sure you follow these directions, as well as the directions on the label, carefully or you can really damage your hair and frizzy damaged hair is not the look you were going for.
1. First things first. Unless you are very nimble, or a professional, it's really tough to do your own hair so that it doesn't look like you did your own hair. Grab one of your friends and ask her to give you a hand.
2. You need to strip any color off of your hair. There are many products that can do that, just ask at your local beauty supply store for the type they recommend.
3. You will need a bleaching kit. Make sure you don't cheap out, you want a kit from a company that has a good reputation for providing quality products. If you don't know which brand to get ask someone at the beauty supply store or your hairdresser for a recommendation (though your hairdresser may be miffed you're doing it on your own).
4. Time to apply the bleach to your hair. Start in the back and carefully follow all label directions.
5. Make sure you get the bleach applied evenly. Move towards the front of your head. Don't linger, you want to carefully, but quickly, get the bleach on your hair.
6. Make sure you've read the package and you know exactly how long you're supposed to leave the bleach on your hair. Each brand is different, so make sure you follow the directions!
7. Once the time is up, you want to carefully, and thoroughly rinse your hair with warm water. Make sure you get all the bleach out of your hair. When the water that is coming off your hair runs clear, you should be good to go.
8. Shampoo your hair with a hydrating shampoo and use a top quality, hydrating conditioner too.
In order to get the results you want be very careful to read and follow all directions carefully. Don't forget, you are dealing with very harsh chemicals. While doing this will damage your hair, you can minimize the damage by only using quality products and never leaving them on longer than the label recommends.
So, if you feel like it's time to do something a little wild and crazy, just use these tips on how to
achieve white blonde hair, it could mean a whole new you…at least until you change your mind and want a different color!+
Read More How To Achieve White Blonde Hair
3/3 Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)