UNLOCK PROJECT WINTER 2016
Agenda 1. AIESEC Introduction 2. Unlock Project 2 information
a. Project overview b. Student’s actual situation and our vision c. Intern’s role in the project d. Project timeline e. Deleagte requirements
3. Project contacts
1. AIESEC INTRODUCTION
1. AIESEC INTRODUCTION Ă— AIESEC in Vietnam
was founded in 2006 with more than 600 active members in more than top 15 biggest universities in Vietnam. There are seven official commitees in Hanoi, Danang and Hochiminh City.
Ă— AIESEC in UEL
was founded in 2013 then became the official expansion of AIESEC FTU HCM- one of the seven local commitees of AIESEC in Vietnam. We have the ambitions to spread and active leadership in more and more Vietnamese students.
2. UNLOCK a. Project overview b. Student’s actual situation and our vision c. Intern’s role in the project d. Project timeline e. Deleagte requirements
Recently, Vietnamese students, especially those living in urban areas such as Thu Duc District, have coped with the lacking of solf-skills, global environment and English communication. Moreover, the psychology of afraidness, shyness, extrovert mindset, and not self understanding demotivates them to unlock their potentials deep inside. The youth nowadays is facing with by far the most stressful worries from their community, society and their own future.
SO IT’S NOT BIG DEAL, RIGHT? WE’VE KNOWNS THE REASONS ALREADY AND UNLOCK PROJECT WINTER 2016 COME BACK TO HELP YOU IMPROVE SOFT SKILLS SO THAT AVOID TOP 3 REASONS
c. INTERNâ€™S ROLEs in project
Each intern from all over the world will work with 5 students to guide and ensure soft skill, selfidentity development.
Interns will design and deliver information and knowledge based on international system process still related to Vietnamese students.
Interns will share, talk and communicate not only for improving English but also deeply understanding about exchange culture stories
d. project timeline
- Delegates get to know AIESEC and project information. - Break the ice among interns and delegates. - Enjoy Global Village.
Class no. 2 - indoor activities
[MENTAL DAY] INNER SELF
- Aware and define strengths and weaknesses of each delegate. - Answer the question of how to ultilize introvert and extrovert characteristics inside human being. - Help delegates to have mindset and habit of setting goals.
Class no. 3 - OUTdoor activities
[PHYSICAL DAY] OUTER WORLD
- Together with interns, delegates will explore the world and unlock their potentials. - Format: The Amazing Race
Class no. 4 - OUTdoor activities
[EMOTIONAL DAY] We together take action to SOCIAL IMPACT develop our living environment.
Class no. 5 - indoor activities
- Delegates and interns will come up with the tangible method of solving Vietnamese non-political issues. - We together practice for the dancing ball on the graduation day.
Class no. 6 - indoor activities
- Reflection time. - Sharing memories. - Dancing ball.
- Vietnamese students currently live and study in Ho Chi Minh City. - Willing to explore the inner self and explore the outter world. - Basic level of English - Flexibility and actively participant project.
3. project CONTACTs
Ms. nguyen anh Thuy tien - Ocp
Phone: 096 493 7627 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. truong quynh nhu - oc content
Phone: 0163 260 1101 Email: email@example.com
UNLOCK project Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ UnlockProject.UEL/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place your screenshot here
12 INTERNS 40 STUDENTS
Whoa! Thatâ€™s a big number, wonder how about Winter 2016?
Remember apply at: https://bit.ly/UPWinter2016