| company profile |
About us 1
Why us ? 5
Our service 9
Our trusted vendors 15
Thai Kim Ngoc
Chief Executive Officer • Name: Thai Kim Ngoc • DOB: 21/09/1982 • Experience in Wedding/Event industry: 2012 : Event Planner for Gala Dinner at Embassy of French in Vietnam 2013-2014: Collaborator for a travel program of TV channel VTC 10 in Vietnam 2015 : Broadcasting editor of “The Voice” TV show for Cat Tien Sa Media Group in Ho Chi Minh city , Vietnam 2017 : Wedding Manager at Ossso Trading & Service Company Limited in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam • Three words to describe myself: romantic, characteristic and sincerely • Why BB is different? What makes BB differ from other Wedding Planners you might know is that we not only focus on the lovebirds (we really do – don’t take it wrong!), but also make sure their guests, those who love them so
much to travel all the miles to Vietnam, make the best out of their travel. Along with the wedding, the guests will also savor the local flavors, from local food tours to famous historical places and landscapes visits, from outdoor activities by the sea to ones on the mountain, and many more. Your guests will appreciate their time to bond and have fun with the others which makes the wedding even more sentimental for everyone. And the best part is, after all of these exciting activities, each and every of your guests will receive a local and exotic gift or gift set that will remind them about their great time at your wedding and the venue itself. At BB, we have been trying our best to create the most memorable experience for everyone about Vietnam, our rich culture and friendly people. Together with a collective of wedding experts, we promise top services on all occasions that you have never experience at any other agency in Vietnam.
Duong Vu Hoang Anh
Director of Event Management • Name: Jenny Duong • DOB: June 23, 1990 • Experience in Wedding/Event industry: 2012-2013: Producer assistant at Vietnam National television 2013-2015: Wedding Coordinator at Samui Beach Weddings, Koh Samui, Thailand 2015 until now: Founded and operated HatMem Wedding Planner, providing Consultant, Planning and Coordination services all over Vietnam
fresh and healthy ingredients, exotic adventures and international standard services. We are dedicated to cater more than just a beautifully-designed weddings. You are looking at the very first wedding agency in Vietnam, where we cooperate with all the top and trusted vendors in the country and internationally, to provide you full wedding packages in such an exotic country. BB is our warm Hello from Vietnam to all of our international friends, vendors and couples.
• Three words to describe myself: Truthful, practical, spontaneous • Why we created BB: As a big fan of my own country’s beauty, I strongly believe that Vietnam is on the rise to become the next wedding destination in South East Asia. Our country has everything to offer you a perfect wedding: from breathtaking unexplored nature, authentic and diverse cuisine with
Mai Anh “Annie” Tran
Wedding Coordinator • Name: Annie Tran • DOB: May 14, 1993 • Horoscope: Taurus • Experience in Wedding/Event
2015 – 2017: Event Coordinator at José Rolón Events, New York City, USA 2016 – 2017: Client Service Director at Ivie Joy Floral Arts + Events, New York City, USA 2017 – 2018: Assistant Event Manager at JW Marriott Phu Quoc, Kien Giang, Vietnam • Three words to describe myself: Open to new ideas (even crazy ideas), thoughtful and passionate • Reasons I love weddings: Behind the glamor of a wedding, happy tears of a bride and groom, or a wow from a guest, are endless efforts of a big team: a two-day-sleepless floral produc-
tion crew, a planner giving her flats to a bride’s mom since her high heels was broken and a caterer fixing a white linen as a guest accidentally pour red wine on it. I am lucky to have chances to experience and enjoy this behind-the-scenes craziness. And right before the ceremony, when everything we planned for the past 6 months all comes together, beautifully despite all of above challenges, that’s when I feel appreciate to be part of our couple’s special day.
Our favorite wedding moments First dance is no doubt our favorite moment in a wedding. It is when a newly wed couple are surrounded by their beloved ones, but totally have eyes on only each other. The feeling is like just the two of them are madly in love, ignoring the rest of the world
Our favorite wedding moments There was this couple from Netherland. There were emotion paradoxes from nervousness, anxiety to joy, gratitude bursting in the groom’s eyes when he saw his beautiful in white for the first time. It is the absolute admiration to the woman who raised the kids and built the home with him.
Founded on Oct, 2017 by HatMem Wedding Planner, we aim to serve the increasing needs of an A to Z wedding packages of foreign couples. It all begins with the thought that “Marriage is boring sometimes, that’s why weddings have to be fun” we have been helping out over 60 couples easily “Eat, drink and be married” To us, this industry is not supposed to be about the bottom lines. Smart clients who believe strongly in EQ are seeking for vendors who share the same lifestyle and core values. That’s why our services are built on empathy and interperson. We give out insight knowledge while studying the unique vision of your Big Day. We understand the differences between Good and Great; and we walk extra miles to make your day Great.
Where it begins 4
GOALS • Avoid stress, make event planning fun for everyone! • Make no assumptions about what an event should and shouldn't be • No haggling or hidden fees, honest and fair pricing VALUES • We support all kinds of love and couples! • We collaborate with fellow small businesses that are owner driven and operated • We seek inspiration everywhere to fuse it into our work; we work hard and relax / travel
/ explore harder
Photo by Phan Vu Tien
WHERE ARE WE?
VIETNAM PHÚ QUỐC
KOH SAMUI, THAILAND
SAPA ĐÀ NẴNG
• 02 night stays for the couple • Pre-wedding planning and on site coordinator • Non religious Wedding Celebrant • Wedding Certificate • Standard chair set-up (up to 22) • Standard floral arrangement for ceremony arch and petal walkway • Makeup and hairdo for Bride • Wedding bouquet for Bride and buttonhole for Groom • Sound system set up for ceremony and dinner party • 04 hours of photography • 04 hours of cinematography (02 cameras) • 02 tiers small wedding cake (02 cameras) • Reception centerpieces • BBQ or international buffet dinner for 22 pax • 02 hours of free flow local beer, special cocktails, local wine, juices, soft drinks and water for 22 pax • Discount on tours and group activities
• 03 night stays for the couple • Pre-wedding planning and on site coordinator • Non religious Wedding Celebrant • Wedding Certificate • Customized chair set-up (up to 22) • Beautiful floral arrangement for ceremony arch and petal walkway • Makeup and hairdo for Bride • Wedding bouquet for Bride and buttonhole for Groom • Sound system set up for ceremony and dinner party • Live band
• 06 hours of photography (02 cameras) • 04 hours of cinematography (02 cameras) • 02 tiers wedding cake • Beautiful reception floral arrangements • BBQ or set menu dinner for 22 pax • 03 hours of free flow local beer, special cocktails, local wine, juices, soft drinks and water for 22 pax • Discount on tours and group activities
r e v E t s e g g i B
• 03 night stays for the couple and guests • Pre-wedding planning and on site coordinator • Pre-wedding dinner with wedding planner and service team • Afternoon tea bridal shower with a photographer • Pedicure and manicure for Bridesmaids, Bride and Groom • Full body massage for Bride and Groom • Non religious Wedding Celebrant • Wedding Certificate • All floral arrangements, designs and decorations are made to measured including • Ceremony arch and petal walkway • Wedding bouquets for Bride and Bridesmaids; buttonholes for Groom and Groomsmen
• Wedding cake • Reception floral arrangements • Welcome gift box • Local guest favors • Makeup and hairdo for Bride and Bridesmaids • Sound system set up for ceremony and dinner party • Live band • Unlimited hours of photography (02 cameras) • Unlimited hours of cinematography (02 cameras) • Private chef design menu • 03 hours of free flow local beer, special cocktails, local wine, juices, soft drinks and water • Various options on tours and group activities
I think what sets you apart from other wedding planner is your understanding of both Western and Asian culture and how to harmonize them both. I know you have many other weddings going on, but you always timely respond to my messages and made me feel like I got your full attention. To a bride, that’s very important so please keep that up even when you get more and more customers! Your charm not only wins us but also our parents and friends and that speaks volume!” Linh Khong (US)/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by Phan Vu Tien
“She gave me belief in the success of my wedding. I myself am a worrier, it took a load out of my mind to have someone pay her full attention on MC, backdrops, tablescapes, remind me to bring photo frames, even calling to assure me with good weather forecast one week ahead.... this is, in short, peace of mind! Thao Phan (VN)/ email@example.com 14
OUR TRUSTED VENDORS
| Thank you | Bouquetandbuttonhole.com bouquetandbuttonhole firstname.lastname@example.org