Halong Bay L’ Azalée Cruise
Halong Bay Located in the northeast of Vietnam, in Quang Ninh Province, Halong Bay is mystical with cultural, historical and geological uniqueness. It owns a majestic and breath-taking sight, where hundreds of limestone rocks rise out of the emerald waters. Beside natural beauty, the World Heritage site also offers visitors a lively and unique picture of floating villages which are home to fishing families.
Welcome to Halong Bay Relax on the tanning deck or swim in the clear waters as explore the bay. All the while, be looked after by our dedicated and attentive crew. There is also the option of exploring some of the bayâ€™s more secluded lagoons, only accessible by kayak, using our fleet of modern easy-to-maneuver kayaks.
• Unique product exclusive to Buffalo Tours • A three-plus-star traditional wooden junk boat • Named after the beautiful Azalea flower - the symbol of elegance, sophistication, and passion • Boutique, newly fitted boat with 35.6m long and 7.5m wide • Only 12 cabins (10 deluxe cabins, 2 suites) and a large sun deck • Well equipped and presented restaurant, bar, library • Max capacity of 24 pax
Embracing Halong Bay with L’ Azalée Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay by road and enjoy the scenery of true Red River Delta on the way with refreshment stop on route. Embark, meet the crew and settle in with plenty of time to unwind before starting L’ Azalée adventure with multi-activity itinerary, luxury accommodation and various value-added services.
Get as many experiences as possible while exploring the UNESCO Heritage Site of Halong bay with great mix of activities on Lâ€™ AzalĂŠe
Gliding along the water and through the hundreds of limestone karsts
Visiting Surprising Cave with stalagmites and stalactites
Exploring Luon Cave, one of the bayâ€™s secluded lagoons only accessible by kayaking using our modern easy-to-maneuver kayaks
Enjoying a demonstration of Vietnamese spring roll cooking on board before sumptuous dinner with seafood
Enjoying magical sunset scenery on the bay
Visiting Titov Island and swimming in the turquoise water
LUXURY ACCOMMODATION There are 10 Deluxe Cabins at 15 square meters located on L’ Azalée. Each is furnished with: • Twin beds • Two-way, individually controlled air conditioner
• Wardrobe and cabinet • Well-appointed en-suite bathroom
• Deluxe bathroom amenities • Hair dryer, electric shaver outlet, bathrobe • Standing shower cabins with hot or cold water • Full safety equipment: Life jacket/fire extinguisher/hammer /smoke detector
LUXURY ACCOMMODATION There are 2 Suites of 20 square meters at the aft of the boat with private balconies, providing fantastic view to Ha Long bay. Each is furnished with:
• Twin/ double beds • Two-way, individually controlled air conditioner • Wardrobe and cabinet
• Well-appointed en-suite bathroom • Deluxe bathroom amenities
• Hair dryer, electric shaver outlet, bathrobe • Standing shower cabins with hot or cold water • Full safety equipment: Life jacket/fire extinguisher/hammer /smoke detector
VALUE-ADDED SERVICES • Outstanding service from dedicated and attentive staff
• Boutique library • Board games area • Conference and meeting facilities • Sound proof system • Safety warning sirens and safety equipment in place
Restaurant: Full board meals with fantastic food prepared by experienced and local Chef following strict standard and hygienic procedure.
Full bar services on board
Website: www.buffalotours.com Email: email@example.com Tel: (84-4) 3828 0702