Visit Australiaâ€™s leading Commercial Catering Equipment website for instant quotes on the major catering equipment brands at very competitive prices.
www.mvocateringsolutions.com.au Showroom locations MVO Services 3 Toonburra Street Bundaberg QLD 4670 Ph (07) 4152 7277
MVO Services 5/85 Beach Road Hervey Bay QLD 4655 Ph (07) 4194 0722
Your requested document is included below
PA S S T H R O U G H D I S H WA S H E R S
速 PROFESSIONAL WASH SYSTEMS
Dishwashing Systems P Series
WASHTECH SETS High performance commercial dishwashers for durability, economy and ease of use. Gentle on the environment too! Four high performance Washtech models set new standards for dishwashing in the commercial and industrial sectors. Our P Series Passthrough systems incorporate the latest developments in industrial dishwasher technology, with robust stainless steel construction and easy-to-learn electromechanical controls. You enjoy all the reliable operation and customer support you’ve come to expect from Washtech, plus new technical innovations to make life easier. An outstanding feature of the P series is the large clearance wash compartment.
P SERIES M2 Market Leading High Performance Dishwasher Full size lift-top model offers a taller (430mm) wash chamber for passthrough operation within a compact stainless steel framework, designed to fit inside a 595mm bench gap. Fast operation processes up to 55 racks per hour using international standard 500mm racks. • Inline or corner operation easy with rack guide • New stainless arms with removable end caps for cleaning • Double filtration collects waste, which is easily removable • Antidrip hood design channels excess water to drain • L-shaped tank with curved corners • 1, 2 or 3-minute cycles for varying soil levels • Recirculates wash water at 350 litres/minute through upper & lower wash arms • Only 3 litres per cycle water consumption: minimises water, discharge chemical & energy costs.
The Washtech P Series is for professionals who demand the best dishwashing systems on the market today. The P Series is designed and manufactured by ISO9001-certified Washtech Ltd, Australasia’s largest manufacturer of commercial glass and dishwashing systems.
Height – Wash those awkward shaped items in the increased wash chamber, 430mm height now available.
DOOR CLEARAN STANDA ON ALL P SERIE MODEL
ME Dishwasher An alternative to Washtech’s M2 model featuring the same new hood design. The ME has 2 minute cycle and suits single phase 15Amp supply.
Lighter Hood Lift – Even your smallest employee will handle these units with ease – fingertip lifting to only 2kg.
FastClean to make i and quick easier to tank with
S NEW INDUSTRY BENCHMARK
PASSTHROUGH DISHWASHERS AL High Capacity, High Performance Dishwasher The AL is Australasia’s highest performance single-rack commercial dishwasher. The AL washes dishes, glasses & cutlery efficiently and quickly: up to 80 racks per hour using standard 500mm racks.
R NCE RD L ES LS
• New stainless arms with removable end caps for cleaning • Three cycle options: 40, 60 or 90 seconds • Recirculates wash water at 800 litres/minute through upper & lower wash arms for balanced wash action • Double filtration collects waste, which is easily removable from scrap trays • Two hp, 800 litre/minute wash pump • Double filtration of wash water with scrap trays.
M1 Compact Dishwasher
n features include double filtration internal cleaning so much easier ker. Waste collects where it is reach and remove. L-shaped h curved corners.
– up to 435mm rack
This unique compact passthrough dishwasher provides ergonomic flow in tight kitchen spaces, with reduced bending compared to undercounter machines. Only 510mm wide bench gap is required saving valuable floor space, suits economical 600mm bench depth for inline operation. A popular choice in resthomes and medium volume kitchen facilities.
TALLER CLEARANCE 430mm door clearance on the P Series models easily takes large designer crockery.
• High-volume throughput: up to 28 racks per hour, using 435mm racks • Low water consumption of 3 litres/per cycle saves energy & costs • 370W pump recirculates wash water at 210 litres/minute through upper & lower wash arms for balanced wash action • 2 minute cycle • Adjustable rack guide suits 435mm, 400mm or smaller racks and bins. • Suits 15Amp single phase supply.
M2/ME/AL RACK OPTIONS 500mm, 435mm & 400mm racks allow efficient use of internal space for items of varying size and shape. Select the rack to suit your crockery.
M1 RACK OPTIONS 435mm or 400mm.
Engineered for long-term commercial use, P Series dishwashers have low maintenance and easy access with hinge out service panel.
® PROFESSIONAL WASH SYSTEMS
® PROFESSIONAL WASH SYSTEMS
GIVES YOU MORE FEATURES P SERIES
1. INCREASED WASH HEIGHT
2. LIGHTER HOOD LIFT
• With a full 430mm clearance, the P Series dishwashers provide more versatility in demanding commercial settings • Contemporary crockery & unusual shapes are handled with ease
• Full-length door springs allow fingertip lifting, tension 2 kg • Handle & doorlink makes cantilevered door tensionfree • New pillarless design allows easier flow of racks
• Anti-drip hood design channels water to drain • External manifold gives easily cleanable surfaces • Double filtration makes internal cleaning easier & quicker • Removable rack slide
• Smart design means ease of access for servicing on the hinged service panel • Hinge-out service panel separates electrics from plumbing
• Rack guide is transferable for straight through or corner operation to avoid jamming • RackTilt allows height adjustments to be made to the inlet and outlet sides to align machine to fitted benching for easy flow of racks
• Waste collects where it is easier to reach and remove to help keep wash water clean • L shaped tank stores the water below scrap trays to provide easy inspection, while curved corners ensure food scraps are easily removed
TOTAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
SERVICE & SUPPORT
• 5 year warranty on wash bay (parts only) • 2 year warranty on wash pump (parts & labour) • 1 year warranty (parts & labour) on defective materials, from date of installation.
When you purchase a P Series dishwashing system, you will enjoy the most professional service support in the business. Our Service Network technicians are just a phone call away; we offer 24/7 service call-outs and all our equipment comes with an unbeatable warranty. Preventative Maintenance Programs are available.
Don’t want to tie up your capital on another fixed asset? Why not consider renting a dishwashing system. We offer a range of rental options that can be tailor-made to suit your requirements.
Some machines do not incorporate all features. See specification sheets for details. In line with our policy to continually develop and improve our products, we reserve the right to change specifications and design without prior notice.
Australia Moffat Pty Limited SL23821 5515 06/06 AUS
New South Wales South Australia Queensland Western Australia
740 Springvale Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170. Telephone 03 9518 3888 Facsimile 03 9518 3833 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 02 8833 4111 Email email@example.com Telephone 08 8274 2116 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 07 3630 8600 Email email@example.com Telephone 08 9562 0263 Email firstname.lastname@example.org