AUG 19|VOLUME 1
FABULOUS PARI ISLAND SUMMER OUTFIT CULINARY
HELLO SUMMER! MAGAZINE TEAM
Sri Utami Director
Febrian R. Aldini Conceptual
Naufal W. Ramadhan Layout Design
Wisnu Arrasyid Editor
Mutiara I. Asir Photographer
Bunga Yulinda Writer
GRAMEDIA JAKARTA Dharmawangsa Street No. 1 Kav 5 Kebayoran Baru South Jakarta
CV. Sinar Pelangi Palakali Street No. 62, Kukusan Beji, Depok West Java
Panorama Destination.Co Rasyid Tower 1 Floor.15 Suite 1501. West Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E4 No.1 North Kuningan, Setia Budi South Jakarta
1800 60 1525 HELLO SUMMER
HELLO SUMMER MAGAZINE AUG 19 | VOL. 1 5
About Panorama Destination
5 Inspiration Summer Outfit With
Hijab For Vacation
Culinary Moments in Summer
5 Best Songs For Your Vacation
Daily Skin Care
4 Summer Health Risks
Recipe: Avocado Banana Ice
ABOUT PANORAMA DESTINATION Panorama was founded by Mr. Adhi Tirtawisata in 1972. Over nearly five decades since, the company has evolved and expanded into Panorama Leisure Group, integrating Tourism, Transportation and Hospitality as the core of the Group’s business activities. Panorama Destination was founded in December 1999 and is made up of more than a thousand travel professionals and licensed tour guides, specialising in inbound travel services. We operate a network of offices across Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and soon Vietnam, providing unmatched tourism services. In accordance with our commitment to sustainable tourism, we are a certified Travelife Sustainability Partner. Panorama Destination is Indonesia’s leading tour operator, awarded ‘Best Tour Operator in Indonesia’ 2007, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018 by TTG Asia and Most Popular Destination Company for MICE in 2015. We were named Best Inbound Travel Agency in South East Asia by Travel Weekly in 2016 and 2018, and were included in the prestigious Forbes 50 Best of the Best companies for 2017. Last year alone, more than 150,000 inbound tourists trusted their travel arrangements to us.
5 INSPIRATION SUMMER OUTFIT WITH HIJAB FOR HANG OUT By: Bunga Yulinda
ow do you look cool with a hijab without looking too excessive? Maybe this is one problem for you hijab female. For muslim female, wearing hijab are important. The hijab girls have manny option to choose fashionable outfit in summer. Every woman has a different style and fashion sense. The fashion that we wear can give certain impressions through the clothes we wear like a variety of typical summer dresses that give the impression of being cheerful, playful and stylish, which can be an outfit inspiration while on vacation with friends and family. Not only are the colors bright and fresh, but also the clothing material you should pay attention too.
For those of you who are confused summer outfit with hijab for hang out. I have tips for you
5 Inspiration Summer Outfit With Hijab For Hang Out
1. Floral Dress
This floral dress bring your imagination to vacation on the beach and bring the feel of summer to your look good appearance. This floral dress reminds us of the calm atmosphere of the garden. Thiss dress made of linen. Lines material are the best clothes to use when summer arrives. The ability of linen is good for absorsing sweat and made from light, making this material suitable for used in the summer. 2. Bright Colour
Bright colors like yellow bring their own summer vibes. Yellow is one of a collection of colors with warm tones. You can wear a hijab that has colors appropriate to a collection of warm colors. For yellow clothes, you are advised not to wear a hijab that has matching colors, because that will make your appearance too flashy. Advice on choosing hijab colors, use neutral or warm colors that have yellow accents. Soft colors like this are suitable for you to wear everyday, even going to campus or just a walk to the mall.
3. Textured Dress Bring up your holiday memories with this greeny dress!. If you like a feminine appearance, wearing a long dress can be an alternative dress that is suitable for the beach for hijab women. This summer turtle neck collared dress and embossed textures can make you look fashionable and unique instantly. The bright color brings a cheerful summer feel. 4. Three Tone Colour This combination of three soft colors gives a sweet impression to your holiday style. Simple pieces make this dress comfortable to wear. Choose the type of hijab material that easily absorbs sweat and is also thin. One of them is cotton. This dress is made of cotton and can absorb sweat so it doesnâ€™t make you hot. These three colors when combined will make you look more cheerful and sweet. This dress has a fresh impression so it is suitable to go to the beach 5. Graduation Colour Are you ready to play waves? This floral dress reminds us of the calm atmosphere of the waves. This dress with shades of blue and white is also ready to complement your holiday style that is fresh and stylish!
SUMMER DESTINATIONS By: Febrian Rachman Aldini
ello buddy! in the coming summer, many people want to take a vacation and release all fatigue in their city. therefore, I am here to share references to vacation spots that are suitable for this season. Maybe with a reference from me, you want to try it and feel a vacation with a fresh situation or because summer wants to feel a cool atmosphere. Here is a recommendation from me
1. Pari Island Pari Island is in the middle with many islands on the Thousand Islands, in the waters of North Jakarta. from angke port, we take the ferry to the island of Pari with a period of 2 to 3 hours. With its white sandy beaches and clear green water. on pari islands you can play on the island with white sand, swimming, diving or snorkeling and activities that you like. The three mainstay of Pari Island are Perawan Beach, Bukit Matahari Pier, and Pasir Kresek Beach which are managed by the local community well. destinations to this island provide travel if you want to stay on this island 2 to 3 days with interesting facilities to try.
2. Ranca Upas Next destination is Ranca Upas. ranca upas is a camp in Bandung, West Java. located in Ciwidey Bandung, 30 to 50 km from the center of downtown Bandung with a journey of 1 to 2 hours until there. This campground shows us the coolness in the upper part of Bandung with wide green grass and beautiful hills. here you can also see a lot of deer cared for by the owner. This campground also provides tent rentals for camping with your friends and villas if you want. with this destination you will forget the heat of the city where you live.
3. Curug Leuwi Cibaliung And finally, â€œLeuwi Cibaliung Waterfallâ€?. This waterfall is in the Sentul area, Bogor, West Java. This is a destination that likes freedom of nature. With a beautiful waterfall with clear blue water will spoil you who want to swim in this place. this place is often visited on holidays with friends or family. the distance from the parking area to this place is half an hour more. really tired, but your tiredness will disappear if you arrive at this place. like heaven from the corner of Bogor city!
FUN SUNDAE - Rp75,000,Have fun personalizing your sundaes! Go ahead and choose one of your favorite flavor and pour over some topping and sauce of your choice! Then sit back, enjoy your yummilicious treat! TWO-SCOOP SUNDAE - Rp85,000,Enjoy two scoops of your favorite Ice Cream with caramel, hot fudge or strawberry topping then topped with whipped cream, nuts and a cherry
STRAWBERRY FLOAT - Rp60,000,Whatever floats your boat! Try our various delicious ice cream combined with icy ice cream milk for a fun and fizzy treat.
BASKIN ROBBINS BLAST - Rp75,000,A rich combination of coffee from 100% Arabica coffee beans and our smooth and creamy Vanilla Soft Serve, blended with ice and topped with cinnamon. The ultimate pick-me-up any time of day. www.baskinrobbins.co.id
CULINARY MOMENTS IN SUMMER By: Wisnu Arrasyid
ello everyone, we want to give culinary recommendations when the summer comes. So wait no more. Healthy eating thoughts may walk through your mind a dozen times a day. It makes you seriously questioning that a baked cheese sandwich or a three-layered chocolate and butterscotch cake that you are easily eaten while watching your diet plan fly right out of the window.Whatâ€™s so special about eating food in the summer? They have twice as much flavor, that the crisis is extra and very high on vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients.
1. A Young Coconut A young coconut ice or ice Bran is a fresh drink of thirst made from meat and young coconut water. Young coconut ice is a drink originating from Indonesia that is much favored by people.
2. Ice Cendol Cendol is a typical Sundanese drink that was once made from Hunkwe flour, but now Cendol is made of rice flour, served with grated ice and liquid red sugar and coconut milk. The flavor of this drink is sweet and savory. In Sunda area This drink is known as cendol while In Central Java is known as the ice Dawet. Developing a popular belief in Indonesian society that the term “cendol” may be derived from the word “Jendol”, which is found in Sundanese, Javanese, and Indonesian languages; This refers to the sensation of a window felt when Cendol granules through the mouth when drinking ice cendol. This drink is usually served as a dessert or as an interlude food. Appropriate served in the day.
3. Pancake A pancake is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starchbased batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butter. Archaeological evidence suggests that pancakes were probably the earliest and most widespread cereal food eaten in prehistoric societies. The pancake’s shape and structure varies worldwide. In Britain, pancakes are often unleavened and resemble a crepe. In North America, a leavening agent is used (typically baking powder) creating a thick fluffy pancake.
5 BEST SONGS FOR YOUR VACATION PLAYLIST By: Naufal Wahyu Ramadhan
ello readers! Long holidays are moments that might not be missed to listen to your favorite songs when listen to during the summer holidays. Especially for students who want to spend time with friends. These five songs are definitely suitable for those of you who are on summer vacation. 1. Reality Club â€œTelenoviaâ€? Telenovia is a combination of the words Tele - taken from the word Telenovela, which means a television drama series, and Novia - which means lover in Spanish. The sounds violin and cello, becomes a complement to the music that keeps ringing in the head, accompanied by lyrics that allude to topics that are more mature than the previous works. This single tells the story of a dramatic love story, including love, lies, and deception that enveloped him. Listeners are invited to follow stories from the perspective of the first person in this relationship, where he is forced to live in a lie rather than having to face the bitter reality in his relationship. This song is suitable for you who want to watch drama by listening to music.
5 Best Songs For Your Summer Vacation Playlist
2. Pamungkas “Modern Love” This song tells us that the essence of Love has changed in today’s world. Never think long term again, just for a moment, enjoy the existing situation and maximize what is. Therefore Pamungkas tries to enjoy the moment, the most important thing is that we are happy and grateful for the current situation.
3. Liam Gallagher “For What It’s Worth” “For What It’s Worth” bears the hallmarks of a classic Oasis track like “Don’t Look Back in Anger.” The song blends steady acoustic strumming with piano and orchestral strings, while an electric guitar regularly cuts through with a crackling riff. Gallagher’s lyrics are frank and honest with a touch of self-deprecation, “Somewhere in the crossfire of this whispering war,” he sings, “Seems that I’ve forgot just what I was fighting for/ But underneath my skin there’s a fire within/ Still burning”. This song makes your summer vacation even more exciting.
4. Summer Salt “Candy Wrappers” That their combination of influences, bossa nova music and oldies tunes, makes them the perfect trio for listening to by the pool. We certainly have to agree that they make some of the most chill and relaxed music we’ve heard in months. The carefree guitar riffs from Matt Terry on their new song, “Candy Wrappers,” help to create a calm style that makes us feel like we are listening to a modern-day version of The Beach Boys, though without the rich vocals of Brian Wilson. As Austin continues to heat up, Summer Salt is the perfect band to put your feet up to and focus on the music.
5. Peach Pit “Peach Pit” Spending quality time on yourself in the middle of the summer holiday is a mandatory ritual. Enjoying your cool bedroom, lying down with your body covered with a blanket, while playing songs that spoil your ears, are the simple happy things that you could wish for. Peach Pit is the title of the song, as well as the name of the band that made it. It’s one of four songs in their debut EP, Sweet FA. Peach Pit have main characteristics, which are; a lazy tempo and dreamy guitar melodies that enhance the quality of your lazy time. Go check out their songs in your streaming music app.
DAILY SKIN CARE By: Mutiara Islam Asir
ecause summer is about to arrive, making women have to take care of their skin extra. The tropics generally have a hot and humid climate. For this reason, it is important to ensure that the facial skin is well hydrated. The key to getting skin that remains hydrated is to use skin care products that are effective and appropriate for the tropics. Skin that is too moist can cause pores clogged with oil. However, lack of moisture can also make the skin dehydrated while causing acne. Then, what stage of skin care needs to be applied by women living in the tropics?
1. Use a Soft Formulated Cleanser Weather in the tropics will make you more sweat than usual. When sweating, the pores on the skin become much more susceptible to bacteria, dirt, and dust which increases the risk of clogged pores and zits. Therefore, you should always provide a facial cleanser or cleanser, whether itâ€™s facial cleansing soap or micellar water. When choosing facial cleansing soap, you can choose a gel cleanser or other soap with a gentle formula. These two types of facial cleansing soap are more suitable for use in the tropics because the formula is light and can maintain natural oils from your skin to prevent facial skin from drying out. In addition, you can also use foam cleansers to remove excess oil on the face. However, limit its use so as not to remove the natural moisture of the skin of the face so that it causes dehydration.
Daily Skin Care
2. Always Use Hydrating Serum After cleansing the face with a cleanser, it is very important for you to add moisture back to your skin. Besides moisturizing, you can use a lighter hydrating serum. As the name implies, hydrating serum has the benefit of moisturizing the skin. Its light texture makes it easy to seep into the skin, leaving the skin smooth, soft and moisturized. Humid weather in the tropics requires you to choose products that are fast absorbing, and serum hydrating is the right choice. In addition, there are several hydrates which also contain hyaluronic acid, which has been proven to be effective in keeping the skin hydrated and maintaining skin elasticity. 3. Stay Use Moisturizer After the serum, apply moisturizing products to maintain moisture while avoiding your facial skin from dehydration due to the hot sun. Choose moisturizing products with a light texture and easy to absorb to avoid stickiness, especially if you are easily sweaty. In addition, use non comedogenic moisturizer products to prevent clogged pores and choose those containing humectants, such as glycerin or alpha hydroxy acids (AHA). Humectants themselves are known to attract moisture from the air and keep your skin well hydrated. Avoid applying too much moisturizer to the T-zone area so the facial skin is not too oily. 4. Donâ€™t Forget Sunscreen This one product is of course not to be forgotten. Using sun protection with sunscreen is important, especially when the weather is hot. Apart from making the skin sore and damaged, sunburn wounds can also cause fever and various signs of dehydration. If not examined, sunburn can cause fatigue and heat attacks.
OU DAILY SKIN CARE R
4 SUMMER HEALTH RISKS By: Sri Utami
ummer is a great time to be outside and enjoy the weather. But summer activities bring additional risk to your health. Be sure and be safe this summer by knowing these top 4 summer health risks. 1. Diarrhea Exposure to dust that increases in the summer is very possible to pollute the water or food you want to consume. If this dust enters the body through food and drink, then you can experience diarrhea. 2. Respiratory Tract Infection Dry air makes the dust circulation higher. This situation makes dust easier to enter the respiratory tract through your nose and mouth, so you can contract respiratory infections.
4 Summer Health Risks
3. Dehydration High temperatures make the body sweat more easily. If you are unable to meet your body fluids, it is not impossible that you will become dehydrated. dehydration can have a negative impact on health because the body has a lack of fluids.
4. Skin Cancer Ultraviolet light from the sun is the main cause of skin cancer. Skin cancer generally occurs in parts of the body that are often exposed to sunlight such as the scalp, face, lips, ears, neck, chest, arms, and legs.
RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE •
AVOCADO BANANA ICE CREAM Ingredients: 1. 2 avocado ripe, scraping the contents 2. 3 bananas (the type according to taste) 3. 250 ml of coconut milk 4. 50 ml maple syrup 5. 2 tsp vanilla extract 6. 2 tablespoons of coconut oil 7. 1 lime, just take the juice 8. Salt to taste Directions: 1. Put all ingredients into a blender. Then blender all ingredients at high speed until smooth texture. 2. Pour the mixture of ice cream mixture into a container. 3. Cover the mixture with plastic and freeze it in the freezer for about 6 hours or overnight. Make sure the ice cream dough is tightly wrapped and there is no air space to prevent discoloration. 4. Before serving, take it out of the freezer and let it sit for about 15 minutes. 5. Add any topping on it to your taste, and avocado ice cream is ready to be enjoyed.
RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE •
• RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE
• RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE • RECIPE
WE ARE THE CREATORS
HELLO SUMMER! BY PANORAMA DESTINATION