LET US HELP YOU
MAKE YOUR MISSOURI STATEMENT. Missouri State University has been offering degree completion programs in Neosho since 2007. Whether you are a new or transfer student, we can help you achieve your educational goals at Missouri State! At our Neosho office you may:
Spring 2017 Program Listings Undergraduate Degrees - 100% Online • Bachelor of Applied Science in Hospitality and Restaurant Administration • Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Management • Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies • Bachelor of Science in Criminology • Bachelor of Science in Finance (Finance Option)
• Take advantage of our convenient facilities located on the Crowder College Campus. • Receive one-on-one academic advisement, registration and financial aid assistance. • Plot your course for a smooth, worry-free transition from Crowder to Missouri State! • Learn about tutoring and other resources available at-a-distance from Missouri State! • Discover alternative pathways, such as online programs, for earning your degree.
• Bachelor of Science in General Business
To get started, call (417) 455-5757 to reserve your appointment with our outreach coordinator, Larry Nichols.
For a complete listing of online options, please visit www.MissouriState.edu/online
• Bachelor of Science in Health Services (Clinical Services Option) • Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Service Management • Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Degree Completion) • Bachelor of Science in Professional Writing • Bachelor of Science in Psychology • Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Management (online) • Bachelor of General Studies • Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education • Bachelor of Science in General Business (online) • Bachelor of Science in Nursing (online) • Doctorate in Educational Leadership • Master of Science in Educational Administration • Master of Science in Elementary Education (online) • Master of Science in Education, Literacy (online) • Specialist in Educational Administration
Find us on Facebook www.fb.com/MSUJoplinRegion
Courses are available leading to
Courses are available leading to
Bachelor of Applied Science in General Agriculture
Doctorate in Educational Leadership
• With an AA, AAS or AS degree, our Pathways Partnership allows you to complete your bachelor’s in agriculture in about two years. • Enjoy flexible scheduling with online and interactive video classes. Jim Bellis, Assistant Head, Darr School of Agriculture (417) 836-5638, Email: JimBellis@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/NeoshoAg
• Earn this degree through a collaborative agreement between Missouri State and University of Missouri. • Designed for those seeking leadership positions in P-12, higher education, or in government or industry. • Cohorts begin every 2 years, with applications being due by December 1 of even-numbered years. Spend 12 days in July meeting on the MU campus, for two consecutive years. The remainder of the coursework is offered by MSU, with most classes accessible in the Joplin area via ITV. • Attend 2 years of classroom instruction (46 credit hours), which includes 12 credit hours of dissertation research. Earn your administrator certification with a few additional courses. Dr. Cynthia MacGregor, Program Coordinator (417) 836-6046, Email: CMacGregor@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/JoplinEdD
Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Management (online)
Bachelor of Science in General Business (online)
Dr. Neal Callahan, Dept. Head, Technology & Construction Management (417) 836-5121, Email: NealCallahan@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/NeoshoTCM
Megan Cope, College of Business (COB) Advisor (417) 836-5386, Email: MeganCope@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/GenBusOnline
Bachelor of General Studies
• • •
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (online)
Cynthia Hail, Program Coordinator (417) 836-6065, Email: CindyHail@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/JoplinELE
• • • •
Complete this degree entirely online upon earning an AA (recommended) or any AAS degree (with completion of general education classes). Prepare for management responsibilities in a wide variety of industrial and technical settings.
Design a degree to meet your personal needs and interests with this interdisciplinary program. Take the required 45 credit hours in two or three different departments of study. Customize this flexible degree with your long term goals. Fulfill your admission requirements to the program by completing 75 college credit hours and by submitting an essay summarizing your background and personal benefits of this degree.
Jamie Schweiger, Academic Advisor (417) 836-5258, Email: JLBSchweiger@MissourState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/sdpa/BGS.htm
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
• As a holder of an AAT degree or equivalent coursework, take the upper-level classes you need to complete this degree on the Neosho campus. Lower-division prerequisites are available from Crowder College. • Become certified to teach grades 1-6 in any subject, with a middle school endorsement (grades 6-9) in various subjects (if the appropriate electives are chosen). • Start any fall semester as this program operates on a cohort model. Nick Nichols, On-Site Teacher Education, Program Coordinator (417) 455-5431, Email: CNNichols@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/NeoshoELE
• • •
Complete your bachelor’s degree in business with online classes. Gain a broad perspective on the business world with classes in many different disciplines. Enter this program with the completion of an AA degree and at least ten classes in the business core, which are available from Crowder College.
As a registered nurse, prepared at the associate degree or diploma level, you may obtain a BSN degree by taking upper-division nursing courses online. Complete the program as a full- or part-time student and progress through the program at a pace of your own choosing. Obtain both the RN and the BSN, in as little as 3 years, by participating in the Crowder BSN Scholars Program. Take up to 5 upper division MSU courses prior to graduating from Crowder.
Dr. Susan Sims-Giddens, R.N., Director BSN-Completion Program (417) 836-5398, Email: SusanSims-Giddens@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/NeoshoNursing
View our spring 2017 class schedule at:
For more information contact: Larry Nichols, Outreach Coordinator McDonald Hall 239 601 Laclede Avenue, Neosho, MO 64850 Phone: (417) 455-5757 • Joplin Office (417) 629-3941 LNichols@MissouriState.edu
Elementary Education – Master’s with Emphasis (online)
Earn your elementary education master’s degree taking MSU courses offered online. Customize your degree by choosing your emphasis area such as middle school education, reading, or conservation.
Master of Science in Literacy
• Earn your master’s degree while achieving reading certification with this 37-hour program offering classes primarily online. • Gain the necessary knowledge, skills and dispositions to be a competent literacy teacher for kindergarten through grade 12. • Earn your certification as a literacy educator and obtain a highly marketable degree. Dr. Deanne Camp, Program Coordinator (417) 836-6983, Email: DeanneCamp@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/JoplinLiteracy
Master and Specialist in Educational Administration
• Earn your master’s degree (MS) and/or specialist degree (EdS) and obtain a career in school administration. • Participate in this jointly developed, standards-based instructional program. That includes district/building projects and clinical experiences extending over 24 months, plus practicum and on-site experiences. • Complete the masters or specialist program in 5 semesters. • Use ZOOM technology that allows you the convenience of attending classes remotely from almost anywhere! Dr. Kim Finch, Program Coordinator (417) 836-5392, Email: KimFinch@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/JoplinEAD Missouri State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/ Veterans/Disability /Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Employer and Institution.