LET US HELP YOU
MAKE YOUR MISSOURI STATEMENT. Missouri State University has been offering degree completion programs in Lebanon since 1998. Whether you are a new or transfer student, we can help you achieve your educational goals at Missouri State!
Spring 2017 Program Listings Undergraduate Degrees - 100% Online • Bachelor of Applied Science in Hospitality and Restaurant Administration • Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Management • Bachelor of Science in Finance (Finance Option)
At our Lebanon office you may:
• Bachelor of Science in General Business
• Take advantage of our convenient office hours: Casey Hall, room 132 Mon. & Wed., 9am–6pm; Tues. & Thurs. 10am–7pm; Friday by appointment. • Receive one-on-one academic advisement, registration and financial aid assistance. • Plot your course for a smooth, worry-free transition from OTC to Missouri State. • Learn about tutoring and other resources available at-a-distance from Missouri State. • Discover alternative pathways, such as online programs, for earning your degree.
• Bachelor of Science in Health Services (Clinical Services Option)
Call (417) 532-0518 to reserve your appointment with our outreach coordinator, Gib Adkins.
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Service Management • Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Degree Completion) • Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Graduate Degree Programs - 100% Online • Doctor of Nursing Practice • Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice • Master of Arts in Communication • Master of Arts in History • Master of Science in Early Childhood and Family Development • Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice • Master of Science in Cybersecurity • Master of Science in Education, Elementary Education • Master of Science in Education, Literacy • Master of Science in Education, Special Education/ Blindness & Low Vision Emphasis • Master of Science in Nursing, Nurse Educator • Master of Science in Project Management
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/MSULebanon
For a complete listing of online options, please visit www.MissouriState.edu/online
• Bachelor of General Studies • Bachelor of Science in Communication • Bachelor of Science in Criminology • Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education • Bachelor of Science in General Business (online) • Bachelor of Science in Professional Writing (online) • Master of Business Administration (online) • Master of Science in Educational Administration • Master of Science in Education, Literacy (online) • Master of Science in Elementary Education (online) • Specialist in Educational Administration
Courses are available leading to
Courses are available leading to
Bachelor of General Studies
Business Administration (MBA) - Online
• Design a degree to meet your personal needs and interests with this interdisciplinary program. • Take the required 45 credit hours in two or three different departments of study. • Customize this flexible degree with your long-term goals. • Fulfill your program admission requirements by completing 75 college credit hours and by submitting an essay summarizing your background and the personal benefits of this degree. Jamie Schweiger, Academic Advisor (417) 836-5258, Email: JLBSchweiger@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/sdpa/BGS.htm
Bachelor of Science in Communication • Complete this degree, with your associate of arts degree, by taking courses through a variety of formats, including blended, face-to-face, and online. • Earn a required minor with this degree program. Many available online. • Sixty hours of course work may be required to complete this degree after finishing your associate of arts degree. • Finish this degree in 2 years taking 15 hours per semester with the completion of your associate of arts degree.
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education • Become certified to teach grades 1-6. • Complete this entire degree at the OTC Campus in Lebanon. • Experience face-to-face instruction, blended, online, and interactive video (ITV) formats. • Become a part of the College of Education with NCATE accreditation and over 100 years of experience training teachers. COE - Education Advisement (417) 836-5429 Email: EducationAdvisement@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/LebELE
Bachelor of Science in General Business • • •
Complete your bachelor’s degree in business by taking classes online. Gain a broad perspective on the business world, with classes in many different disciplines. Receive an AACSB accredited degree from MSU’s College of Business.
Dr. Shawn Wahl, Department Head Professor of Communication (417) 836-4423, Email: ShawnWahl@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/LebCOM
Megan Cope, College of Business (COB) Advisor (417) 836-5386, Email: MeganCope@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/GenBusOnline
Bachelor of Science in Criminology
Bachelor of Science in Professional Writing
• Take blended courses to earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, following the completion of your AA degree. • Attend classes at MSU/OTC campus in Lebanon or remotely via ZOOM. • Learn to develop solutions to the issues of crime and to problems within the criminal justice system. • Prepare for a career in the following system areas: law, police, courts and corrections. Andrew Purvis, Criminology Instructor (417) 836-6660, Email: Purvis1776@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/LebCRM
View our spring 2017 class schedule at:
www.MissouriState.edu/Lebanon17 Missouri State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/ Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Employer and Institution.
• Acquire a career as a professional and technical writer adapting specialized information to help people make decisions, perform tasks or solve problems. • Write, edit, produce publications and perform project management with this degree. Kristene S. Sutliff, Department of English (417) 836-4804, Email: KrisSutliff@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/PRWonline
Introducing Zoom technology!
Zoom allows the convenience of being able to remotely attend classes from anywhere, but still provides the valuable two-way interaction with faculty and classmates.
• Receive quality instruction and premium resources from Missouri State, one of the very few institutions worldwide to achieve AACSB accreditation in both business and accounting. • Start earning your MBA at the beginning of any semester. • Finish this 33-credit hour program in as little as 2 years with the completion of your foundation courses, most of which are available online. Kim Stagner, Coordinator (417) 836-5616, Email: KimStagner@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/MBAonline
Educational Administration Cohort Programs (Master’s and Specialist) • Complete either the master’s or specialist program in five semesters. • Use ZOOM technology that allows you the convenience of attending many classes remotely from almost anywhere! • Prepare to pass the School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA) with the successful completion of this program. Dr. Kim Finch, Master’s Degree Program Coordinator (417) 836-5192, Email: KimFinch@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/LebEAD
Elementary Education (Master’s with Emphasis) - Online • Earn your elementary education master’s degree taking courses offered online. • Customize your degree by choosing your emphasis area such as middle school education, reading or conservation. Cynthia Hail, Program Coordinator (417) 836-6065, Email: CindyHail@MissouriState.edu www.MissouriState.edu/LebMSele
Missouri State University is now offering student support services and degree program counseling for students in Waynesville and surrounding areas! For more information contact: Gib Adkins, Outreach Coordinator MSU-Lebanon, OTC Center 22360 Hwy MM, Lebanon, MO 65536 Phone: (417) 532-0518, GibAdkins@MissouriState.edu