54 Aphorisms on the Abolition of Human Abortion 1. Abortion is: a. sin b. the evil of our age c. an evil that calls for every single Christian to act d. not a mere political issue or social ill On Immediatism and Incrementalism (The Pro-Life Movement) 2. Abortion is sin, and the only answer to sin is the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. The application of the Gospel abrogates any method of abolishing abortion that can have fellowship with the way and thinking of the world. (Romans 6:23) 3. The only Biblical and Godly ideology for the political abolition of abortion is immediate, uncompromising, and agitating. This abrogates any legislation that recognizes or embraces any dehumanizing principle of pro-abortion rhetoric or the supreme court case Roe v. Wade. 4. As the scripture commands us to not do evil that good may come (Romans 3:8), we must obey. good: abolishing abortion evil: the toleration of any form of murdering children, agreeing with any law or idea that dehumanizes any fraction of unborn children. doing evil that good may come: tolerating any form of murdering children or agreeing with any law/idea that dehumanizes any fraction of unborn children in hope of abolishing abortion. 5. Our nation would either be (a)without legal abortion or (b)significantly closer to its abolition if every citizen and politician who identified as â€œpro-lifeâ€? demanded and worked toward the immediate outlaw of the practice since it was made legal. 6. It is obvious that laws are not the power of changing hearts. Therefore, any method of fighting abortion that ignores the extreme importance of reversing the false ideas of our present culture of death is vain.
7. It is contrary to the nature of God Almighty to be anything but holy. The opposite of holy is evil. As the scripture commands us, be holy as the Lord is holy, we must obey. a. that is to say, if the Lord Jesus Christ were living in the United States of America in November of 2012, he would not have suffered his vote to Mitt Romney nor Barack Obama because: - he is God in the flesh, God’s nature being holy and unable to do or choose evil, c.f. Mitt Romney as the “lesser evil” - Mitt Romney, as a member of a heretical religious organization that denies the Father and the Son, is an antichrist (1 John 2:22). Christ himself putting an antichrist in power is laughable and blasphemous. b. if Christ, according to his nature, would have acted as such, are we not to act the same? (Galatians 2:20) 8. The idea that voting for the lesser of the two evils is the best that we can get is consistent with pragmatism, logic, and politics. Those three are easily crushed to the ground by what God commands. In submission to the word of God, we must abandon this idea that stems not from scripture, but from worldliness, politics, and the false fellowship of light and darkness. a. repent. 9. Fighting abortion is not about saving babies, it is about glorifying God. 10. As implied by statement 6, the work of fighting abortion must be done mostly and primarily (though not strictly) in the culture. 11. You have been exhorted to consider whether you would hold the same opinion if the ones being killed were born two-year-olds. Such a scenario would not be any worse, but in the case that you believe it would, see statement 8a. 12. The Pro-Life Movement, in their refusal to take the counsel of scripture in the correction of oppression, and in their abundance of sin, mocks God, and takes his name in vain. 13. You have been exhorted to speedily embrace a Biblical mindset in regard to the abolition of abortion.
On the Obligation of the Church 14. Because abortion is [1a, 1b, 1c, and 1d], it is the duty of the body and bride of the Lord Jesus Christ to vocally and actively combat it by bringing the Gospel into conflict with it. a. God in his grace gave the Gospel to the Church, and they have failed to properly appreciate it because in their works they do not fulfill one of its most critical intentions, destroying the works of the devil. (1 John 3:8) 15. Fighting abortion is the the duty of the Church because it defiles the image of God, and not protecting the image of God is a violation of the first of the two greatest commandments, which is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. (Mark 12:30) 16. Fighting abortion is the duty of the Church because it is a crime against their neighbor, and not protecting your neighbor is a violation of the second of the two greatest commandments, which is to love your neighbor as yourself. (Mark 12:30) 17. Fighting abortion is the duty of the Church because the body and bride of Christ is to always be practicing pure and undefiled religion, which the scripture defines as caring for widows and orphans in their affliction. (James 1:27) 18. Fighting abortion is the duty of the Church because the scripture commands: “Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight. Cease to do evil, learn to do good; Seek justice, Reprove the ruthless, Defend the orphan, Plead for the widow.” (Isaiah 1:16-17) 19. Fighting abortion is the duty of the Church because Christ says of the Samaritan, who, unlike the Priest and Levite who passed the wounded stranger on the road, showed the stranger mercy, in love for his neighbor and the God in whose image his neighbor was made: “Go, and do likewise.” (Luke 10:37) 20. Fighting abortion is the duty of the Church because the unborn are, at the present time, “the least of these” of whom Christ says: “...as you did not do for the least of these, you did not do for me.” (Matthew 25:45)
21. Fighting abortion is the duty of the Church because the body and bride of Christ of old did the same when they rescued infants from the streets, rivers, and trash of Rome, drove out abortionist guilds, and beseeched people in power to abolish infanticide and abortion. 22. Fighting abortion is the duty of the Church in part because in many cases, abortion is happening in detestably close vicinity to church campuses. The following indictments can be made against the general American Church: 23. It is observable that the general American Church has been apathetic on the issue of abortion. 24. Apathy was the exact spirit working in the Priest and Levite who saw but ignored their wounded neighbor on the side of the road, as it is in the modern Church who knows of their murdered and abandoned neighbor but looks on. 25. The general American Church has betrayed the severity of the issue of abortion by assigning the topic a single Sunday on which to preach the Churchâ€™s stance on abortion. 26. The general American Church has betrayed the severity of the issue of abortion by making it out to be a mere apologetics field in which to defend the Pro-Life position when the time demands. 27. The general American Church has betrayed the severity of the issue of abortion by deeming it enough to write their checks to Pro-Life organizations. 28. The general American Church has betrayed the severity of the issue of abortion by supporting presidential candidates who compromise with abortion. 29. The general American Church has betrayed the severity of the issue of abortion by not bringing the Gospel into conflict with it. 30. The general American Church has betrayed the severity of the issue of abortion by deeming it more political than sinful. 31. The general American Church has betrayed the severity of the issue of abortion by deeming it the specific â€œcallingâ€? of certain Church members to deal with it.
32. The general American Church has betrayed the severity of the issue of abortion by deeming it the duty of Pro-Life para-church ministries. 33. The general American Church has betrayed the severity of the issue of abortion by applauding compromising bills and legislation. 34. A large part of the General American Church has refused to preach on abortion at all, in fear of offending post-abortive and pro-choice congregants. 35. A large part of the general American Church is guilty of supporting and standing with the false and heretical religious organization of the Roman Catholic Church in their (minute) efforts against abortion, and essentially gives their duty of fighting evil to the heretics and false teachers of Rome. That said, 36. It has been established that apathy on the subject of abortion is sin. As the scripture commands us, if your brother sins, rebuke him, we must obey. (Luke 17:3) 37. It has become necessary to call the general American Church to repentance for their apathy. a. the epistles of the New Testament are an example of this. 38. It has become necessary to call apathetic churches to repentance outside of their buildings if they refuse the initial call to repentance. a. the prophets sent of God in the Old Testament did this because the people who claimed to be the people of God refused to do justice. b. the Lord Jesus Christ cried out and turned tables over in the house of God because the people who claimed to be the people of God refused to do justice. 39. It has become necessary to use the woes and exhortations of scripture to call the general American Church to repentance. 40. It has become necessary to call for revival in the general American Church. 41. It has become necessary to call out Christian figures of all positions, fame, theological tendencies, (Biblical) denominations, and confessions on their apathy.
42. It has become necessary, because of the apathy of the general American Church, to organize into autonomous local abolitionist societies, composed of Bible-believing Christians, to do the work that the Church should do in their communities. On Preaching the Gospel at Abortion Clinics and to Post-Abortive Women, and Assistance to those Effected by Abortion and Crisis Pregnancies 43. Women who have abortions are murderers. Women who are abortion-minded are murderers in their heart. 44. Abortionists are murderers. 45. Abortion clinics are places of death. 46. God hates murder and murderers. (Psalm 11:5, Proverbs 6:17) That said, 47. Christ, the greatest of saviors, has the power to forgive those who pay to have their children murdered, as well as those who are payed to murder the children of others. 48. The Holy Spirit, the greatest of sanctifiers, has the power to cleanse the parties mentioned above. 49. Because abortion is sin, and the only answer to sin is the Gospel, it is sinful and abhorrent to God almighty to abandon the preaching of the Gospel in the assistance of women and men who are guilty of abortion or are abortionminded. (Romans 1:16) a. this is found in scripture (Acts 3), when the apostles Peter and John healed a man lame from birth while not holding back the Gospel in any regard. b. all worldly and modern ideas of “reaching people” and “having empathy” will fail in the assistance of parties guilty of abortion or those experiencing a crisis pregnancy if they are not centered on the Lord Jesus Christ.
50. Scripture is empty of any notion or idea that leads to the conclusion that men are not supposed to preach to women at abortion clinics. a. it is worldly to attempt to accommodate a pre or post-abortive womanâ€™s mistrust in men by not permitting men to preach the Gospel to them; this idea underestimates the strength of the Gospel and the providence of God. (1 Corinthians 1:27) 51. It is agreed upon that women must be reached before they go to an abortion clinic. However, the scripture commands us to rescue those being taken to death, and hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter (Proverbs 24:11). Abortion clinic ministry is, therefore, made necessary, 52. Physical assistance is a necessary aspect of ministering to those experiencing crisis pregnancies. This includes providing food and supplies for their child, providing a place to stay, being available on the phone day and night, financial support, etc. The Gospel and the preaching of repentance cannot be separated from these. (James 1) 53. It is wrong to minimize the severity and sinfulness of abortion by softening the message of forgiveness that you present to post-abortive or abortion-minded women. Conclusion 54. You have been exhorted to repent of any false and unbiblical view of how abortion should be abolished, what the Churchâ€™s obligation is in regard to abortion, and how pre/post-abortive women are to be ministered to. God almighty demands truth, justice, and mercy.