Mogul Busters Ski & Snowboard School Check List Snow Park Permit
Skis or Snowboard
Signed Release Form
Snow Sport Socks
Goggles and/or Sun Glasses
Lunch & Water
Money For Lunch
Wind & Rain Resistant Coat & Pants
Extra Mittens or Gloves
Extra Dry Pants For Ride Home
Snack For On The Way Home
Whistle For Coat Pocket
Responsibility Code 1. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to or stop for others.
5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment. 6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Know The Code. It’s Your Responsiblity
We’re The Closest Fun On Mt. Hood Mt. Hood Skibowl East is located 52 miles from Portland • Take State Highway 26 East through Sandy to Government Camp • Avoid the first right into Skibowl West - We are at Skibowl East • Go Left into Government Camp (East Government Camp Loop) • Right at the Mogul Busters sign (Skibowl East/Multorpor) • Ride up the “Magic Carpet” next to the tubing hill with your gear • At the top of the “Magic Carpet” walk around the Multorpor Lodge to find the Mogul Busters Yurt Govt. Camp Hwy. 26 Parking
Skibowl West Lodges Multorpor Lodge Skibowl East
30 Feet To The Lodge and Restrooms