How mapping drones make low-altitude aerial surveys
How does the mapping drone perform low-altitude aerial photography? What are the detailed steps? What are the precautions in aerial surveys? Now let the Chinese MMCUAV surveying and mapping experts tell you the detailed operation steps of mapping and mapping drones in determining rural land rights.
1. Judge weather conditions The quality of the weather directly affects the effect of aerial photography, so we must grasp the weather conditions of the day before observing the aerial photography, and observe the cloud thickness, light and air visibility.
2.Measure the wind speed on site After arriving at the aerial survey site, first determine the wind speed. See if the mapping drone can resist the wind speed at that time, and whether it can adapt to the temperature at that time.
3.Ejection rack The catapult is generally set upwind to ensure that the plane takes off smoothly. Huatest P700E adopts the configuration of an integrated ejection rack, which has less requirements on the site and strong adaptability to the terrain. Compared with other products, the design of the ejection rope is more in line with the concept of
convenience and speed, and at the same time, it guarantees the operator's safety to the greatest extent.
4. Set up the radio The radio is used for communication between the ground station and the drone. At this stage, most surveying and mapping drones use radios to exchange data between the drones and the ground station. The high-frequency radio stations of Huasue P700E can perform ultra-long-range monitoring up to 50 kilometers to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
5. Record the day's job log Record the current day's wind speed, weather, takeoff and landing coordinates, etc., and keep it for future reference and analysis.
6, attitude angle adjustment For take-off points that are more than 200km from the last take-off point, the attitude and angle of the aircraft need to be adjusted to ensure that the aircraft communicates accurately. The drone's body is equipped with electronic compass, magnetic calibration and other equipment to ensure the aircraft's self-attitude control during flight. Due to the different geomagnetic conditions in various places, Huatest P700E comes with a calibration system to respond to different geomagnetic conditions in various places. Human-machine interference and
potential safety hazards.
7, put the drone on the catapult During installation, it is necessary to check whether the parts of the drone are tightly connected, the power supply wiring of the ejection rack is correctly connected, and the power is sufficient.
8.Manual remote test Set the flight mode to the manual remote control flight state, and test whether the nose, fuselage, and tail can operate as instructed. The manual remote control mode is mainly used for emergency handling when drones take off and land in special situations.
9. Preparation before take-off Before taking off, check whether the aerial camera is connected to the flight control system, the parachute bag is on standby, parallel to the wind direction, and no one is moving.
10.Drone take off After all the preparations are completed, you can take off. At this time, the operator should hold the manual operation lever on standby, observe the situation on site, and manually adjust the aircraft attitude and flight height at any time as needed.
11. Flight monitoring This process does three things: â‘ Monitoring of altitude, speed and flight trajectory; â‘ĄMonitor engine speed, airspeed and ground speed; â‘˘ Check the number of photos taken at any time.
12.Drone landing After the drone has finished flying according to the set route, it will land at the designated location. The manual remote control operator stands by at the designated place, and adjusts the landing place in time when there is a sudden strong wind at the landing site, and people move around.
13.Data export check After landing, check and evaluate the photo data and the aircraft as a whole, determine whether to go around in combination with the line-up rate and attitude angle, and continue to complete aerial missions or transitions in the vicinity. In theory, the flight control range of a landing point is 300 square kilometers. .
Nationwide, UAV remote sensing technology has been used for rural land rights determination for many times. The technology has matured, not only the accuracy of the results is far better than traditional measurement methods, but also the work
time is greatly shortened, reducing the workload of rural grassroots management , Saving manpower and material resources, it is worth promoting in the work of determining land rights in rural areas. Surveying and mapping drones are serving all aspects of economic and social development with their high mobility, high cost performance, and high security. MMC:http://www.mmcuav.com/