1. golden gaTe bridge, san Francisco, UniTed sTaTes â€˘ This world famous symbol of the West Coast of the United States and the most popular attraction of San Francisco has a main span of 1,280 meters (4,199 ft) which makes it around the 11th longest span in the world.
2. Tower bridge, london, england â€˘ Built from 1886 till 1894, this symbol of London is a combined baskule and suspension bridge in London, over the River Thames. It is close to the Tower of London, from which it takes its name.
3. sydney harboUr bridge, sydney, aUsTralia â€˘ A steel through arch bridge across Sydney Harbour. The bridge carries roads for vehicles and railroads as well as bicycle and pedestrian traffic between the North Shore and the central business district of the city.
brooklyn bridge, new york, UniTed sTaTes â€˘ Completed in 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge is one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States. It connects Manhattan and Brooklyn by spanning the East River.
in ilaly Ponte Vecchio, Florence, italy
rialto Bridge, Venice, italy
• The “old bridge” is a medieval stone arch bridge, famous for still having shops built along it as was once common.
• The oldest of four bridges spanning the Grand Canal in Venice. It was completed in 1591, replacing a wooden bridge that collapsed in 1524.
Â MillaU ViadUcT, MillaU, France With a structure height of 343 meters (1,125 ft) the Millau Viaduct Bridge is the tallest bridge in the world! Opened in 2004, this four lanes bridge is a cable-stayed bridge that spans the valley of the River Tarn near Millau in southern France. The bridge has seven piers of different heights.