ST-1516DC Dodge Charger Side Trunk Tray Installation Instructions The ST-1516C equipment tray is mounted vertically in the right rear quarter panel section of the Dodge Charger trunk. The tray is hinged at the bottom and swings down allowing access to mounted equipment.
1. Remove trunk interior trim in right rear quarter panel.
( Fig. 1 )
( Fig. 2 )
2. Assemble the tray as shown in Figure 1. Note that swell latches are now used instead of knobs or bolts to secure the tray to the top assembly.
3. Set assembled tray in trunk in right rear quarter panel. Position as shown in Figure 2. 4. Mark holes in hinge on trunk floor, brace at trunk lip opening and (2)t op plate brackets where they sit against underside trunk bracing.
5. Check for wiring and interference with parts in the trunk. 6. Attach hinge to floor with self tapping screws 7. Attach top brackets to trunk bracing and trunk lip opening by drilling and installing bolts, flat washers and nuts provided.
8. Replace trunk interior trim. We recommend attaching a 1/2” thick 13” x 17” piece of plywood (not supplied) to the backside of the equipment tray using the four corner holes provided. This allows easier equipment mounting to the tray. SPECIALISTS IN EMERGENCY VEHICLE PRODUCTS SINCE 1978 • DESIGN, MANUFACTURING, DISTRIBUTION AND INSTALLATION
4. Mark holes in hinge on trunk floor, brace at trunk lip opening and (2)t op plate brackets where 3. Set assembled tray in trunk in right r...