On Sproul Rd. custom built home on 20 acres.
On Dolores Mt. Trail Adobe home on 2.6+/- acres
In the DMR on Squaw Valley 2br 2ba on 19 acres
In Apache Pines 1br 1ba home on 7+ acres
See Pages 10 & 11 For More Information
KELLY WILLIAMS, Broker Phone 432-426-3188 Fax 432-426-3397 EMAIL: email@example.com WEB SITE: www.davismountainsrealty.com
BBREG NCI(36).indd 1
10/21/13 2:22 PM
al For S
207 DOE COURT Toronto Creek Estates 2170 Square Feet Open floor Plan 3bed/3bath with office
3 bedroom 2 bath homes with office starting in the 190's
2 BBREG NCI(36).indd 2
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ November 2013 10/21/13 2:22 PM
Big Bend Realty
100 Easter Egg Valley & Hwy 170 (3/4 miles west of Junction with Hwy 118)
Barbara Trammell • TX Broker #0225052 • P.O. Box 356, Terlingua, TX 79852 • Phone 432-371-2430 Email firstname.lastname@example.org • www.bigbendrealty.cc 1.
VDM 1366+ ac, INVESTMENT PROPERTY, off HWY 170 @ 38 Hill, 1.5+ mi LONGDRAW BLUFF LINE provides the most spectacular view of BIG BEND available, contains Terlingua Sinkhole, some utilities, solid road access, small dam/tank, lots to see, 120 ac income producing lease, owner financing possible, priced reasonably, call for more info
BLTAS 50+, 14, 13, 5 ac. parcels, Hwy. 118 frontage, good locations 1 mi. No. of the “Y” w/Hwy 170 to 6 mi. No., power/phone B accessible, nice views, financing available STUDY BUTTE/TERLINGUA
L DSTOV COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, extra nice Doublewide, 1150 sf, 2/2, w/15.74 ac. & extras, for home or business, great views, + 4 ac usable Hwy 118 frontage w/power/phone/community water, adjacent business, exceptional location in Study Butte, call for details, by appointment only
ONLY 3.5 HOURS FROM ODESSA/MIDLAND!!! CAMPING - RECREATION!!! 5 AC. near pavement, access 1500 miles of private back roads for ATV/UV, duel sport, mountain bike, 4 WHD, enjoy resort amenities, pool!!!, cafe, campground, motel, air strip, PLUS! 2 major public parks, river access, Community Services and amenities minutes away, Prices begin at only $1500 2500 total price, possible financing, ALSO, larger properties availability Call for information or appointment
LLORL NEW 299 acres, with “THE VIEW” of Chisos, Xmas, Aqua Fria, Hen Egg, Solitario, etc., lots of Ocotillo, 8 miles north of Terlingua via So. Co. Rd. and Saltgrass Rd. NO fees!! A must see property! UNDER MARKET Let’s talk!
960+/- acres, mountain valley, not far off pavement, Terlingua Ranch NC area, power in some areas, old well?? w/lg metal reservoir, can be divided, priced accordingly, owner financing, owner wants to sell
7. INVESTMENT PROPERTIES: Just Land!! Small To Large Acreage Parcels! Solid Investment Opportunities For These Uncertain Economic Times Homesites, Recreational Use, Survival Hideaways, Protect Your $$$ CALL NOW!!! TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS SOME WITH FINANCING AVAILABLE! 8. NEW !! LISTING LBARWIL Study Butte 33+ ac. IDEAL Commercial location, Hwy 118 and School Rd (Piasano) paved frontage, all SOLDutilities, great investment potential. Let’s talk. 9.
TASBBL 20 or 40 acres, GATE 4 - CHRISTMAS MOUNTAINS VALLEY, good solid access, GREAT VIEWS, some utilities available, great homesite area, great neighbors in place.
10. 20 to 320 acre tracts somewhat remote with access, Terlingua Ranch CS and Solitario area, good views, camping, hunting, possible financing, priced by tract from $250-350/acre
12. 5-10-20 acre parcel, OWNER FINANCE, EASY TERMS!!! GOOD INVESTMENT, DISCOUNTS FOR CASH!!!, recreational, camping, outback isolation, or easy access property. Call for more information. 14. LWILLON 2 ea. 5 ac, GHOSTOWN TERLINGUA tracts with “THE VIEW”, com. water/phn-DSL/elec near by, priced accordingly, call for more info. 17. NEW LISTING LWHAU955: HOMESITE / CAMP / HUNT, 40 ac, 1 mi off Terlingua Ranch Rd, 4 mi to fun Lodge Amenities, good Rd access, water potential, Power near, enclosed valley location, great views of East Corazone, Rattlesnake Rdg, part of Chisos Mtns, Xmas Mtns, MUST SEE! Price to sell!!
18. NEW LISTING LMOOMAR 10 ac. Terlingua Gtown, Fossil Knob (S/2 2151), price below market, negotiable. 19. NEW LISTING LCANLOU 40 ac.(2581) adjoins BB State Park, nice hilltops, road around outer edge, good hunting, views access, price $16,000. gps on google 29*25’17.86” North 103*43’34.02” West 20. NEW LISTING LCAMEDN 40 (8502, 8508) & 20 ac (8504) separate tracts, good access, hillside w/views, nice area, 2 mi off pavement, 6+ mi in Terlingua Ranch Rd, amenities, must see to appreciate, $400/ac
SOLID ROAD ACCESS, MULTI DIRECTIONS, GREAT PROPERTIES!
4 OURS TO M H O U R S 3.5 H ESSA! IDL A N D! TO O D OFFERED BY TERLINGUA LAND SALES 2000+ ACRES in 5-10-20-40 ACRE PARCELS LOCATED IN ALL AREAS!!
TERLINGUA RANCH PROPERTIES
TERLINGUA RANCH Subdivision OFFERS: 1500 miles of PRIVATE BACKROADS accessing 170,000+ acres, 265 sq miles, over 8000 parcels. AMENITIES are: Cafe, Motel, Campground, Shower House, POOL, Water Sales to owners, CAMPSITES, HOMESITES, RECREATION and hiking with additional access to 9000 ac in Christmas Mountains, Hunting on your own property, ATV/UV, duel sport, mtn. bike, 4WHD on PRIVATE ROADS, and PHOTOGRAPHY of Great Views, wildlife, plants, etc, EXTRA BENEFIT: access to 2 major Park areas and Rio Grande River, STUDY BUTTE/TERLINGUA Offers Community Activities, Amenities, and Services, ALL MINUTES AWAY.
CALL OR COME BY - BRING YOUR WISH LIST FOR THE PERFECT PROPERTY • BRING YOUR GPS TO HAVE FUN DOING YOUR OWN PROPERTY SEARCH
PLEASE BE PATIENT - BE PERSISTANT - IT’S WORTH IT !! I AM A ONE PERSON OFFICE www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 3
3 10/21/13 2:22 PM
4 BBREG NCI(36).indd 4
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 2:27 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 5
5 10/21/13 2:27 PM
6 BBREG NCI(36).indd 6
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 2:27 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 7
7 10/21/13 2:27 PM
8 BBREG NCI(36).indd 8
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 2:28 PM
*Speeds are where technically available.
CALL TODAY TO UPGRADE OR SIGN UP FOR SERVICE
Dreaming of a home in the country? We’re the answer.
Capital Farm Credit has been making loans for agriculture and rural real estate since 1917. The source of our strength is our cooperative structure: We share our earnings with our borrowers and operate in their best interests. In fact, we have returned more than $400 million to our customers.
Rural Land Loans Country Home Loans Farm & Ranch Loans
Alpine Credit Office
Livestock & Equipment Loans
108 W. Avenue E
432.837.5948 Toll Free 888.218.5503
Operating Capital Interim Construction Loans Agribusiness Financing
CapitalFarmCredit.com T E X A S ’ www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 9
L A R G E S T
Leasing R U R A L
L E N D E R 9 10/21/13 4:16 PM
105 State St. • FT. DAVIS, TX. 79734
KELLY WILLIAMS, Broker Phone 432-426-3188 Fax 432-426-3397 EMAIL: email@example.com WEB SITE: www.davismountainsrealty.com
In the DMR on Cedar Court two story 4br 2.5b home on 7+ acres. Secluded property at end of cul-de-sac. Magnificent views from front and back decks. Two car attached garage, wood stove, office area in loft, work out room, patio with hot tub, central air and heat, appliances included. $249,500.
In the DMR on Tony’s Pass 3br 2.5 ba Adobe home on 5+ acres. Large attached workshop, two car carport, storage shed,,well. Formal dining room, two sided wood burning fireplace, front and back enclosed sunrooms, bonus room in upstairs loft. access and lots of usable acreage. 235,000.
On State Street over 12 acres in prime commercial area of downtown Fort Davis. Small 1br 3/4 ba stone house, all public utilities plus water well. Ideal for development or subdivision. Seller financing available. Broker owned. Call for more info $515,000.
On Sproul Rd. Beautiful custom built 3br 2.75ba home on 20 acres. Central air and heat, two wood burning fireplaces, office, den and sunroom. Two car attached garage, well, magnificent views, privacy. $450,000
2br 1ba farm house in disrepair with well & electric on 60+/- prime acres two miles north of downtown Ft. Davis with Hwy 17 frontage. Call for more details.
Corner lot on San Juan 3br 1.75 ba on almost 2 acres. Central air & heat, wood stove, open floor plan. Metal roof, 2 car carport/workshop, additional metal garage/storage, RV hookup, city water/ sewer & well. $158,000.
In the DMR on Thompson Trail 2br 1ba log home on 10+ acres. Central heat, wood stove, evaporative cooling. Den, enclosed flagstone patio, large back deck. Two storage sheds, well, 3,000 gallon water storage tank, carport, some fencing. $119,950.
In the DMR on Bandolero Trail 1br ¾ ba home on 5+ acres. Heavily wooded, season creek, front deck, easy access, well, storage shed, septic. Electric wall heating, window a/c, some appliances. Reduced to $72,500.
In Limpia Crossing on Clearview Dr. five acre tract with unfinished dome that could be used for workshop or storage, well, septic, electric. Easy access, views of Blue Mt. and McDonald Observatory. $125,000.
On Dolores Mt. Trail 2br 1ba custom built adobe home on 2.6+ acres. On edge of subdivision with spectacular views. Tile and brick flooring throughout, custom cabinets and doors, large kitchen pantry, office or bonus room. Two car carport and attached storage shed, fenced and landscaped yard, drip irrigation system. $230,000.
On Cavalry Rd. centrally located 2br 2ba Mobile home on over an acre. Central air and heat, metal roofing and covered front and back deck. Approx. 600 square foot garage/workshop, two car carport, RV hookup, well, and city water and sewer. $129,000.
In the DMR on Tomahawk Trail 2br 1.5 ba two story cedar sided home on 5.5+ acres. Open floorplan, vaulted ceilings, tile flooring, formal dining area, woodstove, electric wall heating. Metal roof, storage shed, well. Heavily wooded lot wth easy access. Some appliances included. $179,900. BROKER OWNED!
10 BBREG NCI(32).indd 10
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 4:12 PM
105 State St. • FT. DAVIS, TX. 79734
KELLY WILLIAMS, Broker Phone 432-426-3188 Fax 432-426-3397 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WEB SITE: www.davismountainsrealty.com
In the DMR on Squaw Valley Custom built 2br 2ba two story home on 19+ acres. Vaulted ceilings,wood stove, office off of MB, metal roof, approx. 1200 sq.ft. metal garage./workshop, well. $229,500.
CED U D E R
In Limpia Crossing on Deer Ridge Dr. 3br 2ba Doublewide on 7.5 acres. Property has central air and heat, separate dining room, gas stove, dishwasher, ceiling fans, walk-in closets in all 3 bedrooms, metal storage shed, well. Call for more information. $145,000
In Apache Pines on Oak Ridge Dr. 1br 1ba cabin on almost 8 acres. Wood burning native rock fireplace, open kitchen/living room combo, nice deck. 360 degree mountain top views ideal for astronomy. four RV hookups, well, storage shed with washer/dryer. $164,900.
In Mountain View Subdvision on Sequoia 4br 2ba Doublewide on over 1/4 acre. Central air and heat, two sided wood burning fireplace, formal dining area, large utility room, covered front porch, some appliances. $88,000
In Limpia Crossing on Ridgeline Dr. Custom built home on 5 acres. 2br 2ba with boys room. Metal roof, central air and heat, kiva fireplace, stained concrete flooring, two car carport, workshop, views. $375,000.
On Granado St. In Southeast Addition 3br 2ba home on 2 acres. Open floor plan with central air & heat, wood burning fireplace, office off master bedroom, stainless appliances, covered back deck, fenced back and side yard, 2 storage sheds, views. $178,000.
CE REDU In the DMR on Ponderosa Crest an A-frame on five lots with 32+ acres. 360 degree views, secluded, ideal property for amateur astronomer. $250,000.
In the DMR on Tomahawk Trail 1br 1.75 ba partial adobe home on 5+ fenced acres. Open floor plan, large living room, enclosed porch, two woodstoves, wall propane heat, carport,shed, well. $162,500
TIN S I L EW
N In the DMR on Cochise Canyon Trail 2br 1.75 ba home on 5+ heavily wooded acres. Two car attached garage and two car carport, workshop, two fenced area for garden or animals, RV hookup, well. $168,000.
On Dolores Mt. Trail 1.9+/- acre lot with magnificent views, septic, water, electric, building site. $50,000
In Limpia Crossing on Clearview Dr. 4br 2.75 ba home on 6+ acres. Central air and heat, fireplace, appliances, large back deck, two car garage, storage shed, dome for stargazing, fencing, views. $156,000
On Musquiz Dr. 3br 1ba home on almost 1/2 an acre. Fenced yard, corner lot, central air and heat, some appliances included. $109,500.
HOME INSPECTION SPECIALISTS Box 326 • Alpine, TX 79831
Tom Muratori Licensed & Certified Home Inspector
325-423-2958 email@example.com AHIT Certified • TX Lic. #20244 Fully Insured www.tommuratori.com www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 11
11 10/21/13 4:12 PM
12 BBREG NCI(36).indd 12
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ November 2013 10/21/13 3:11 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 13
13 10/21/13 3:11 PM
Bobbie Meader, Broker
Lauren Meader Realtor®
BUY. SELL. LEASE. MANAGE. firstname.lastname@example.org
AC UNDER CONTR
808 Longhorn Drive
809 West Waco
410 N Dean Street
903 West Dallas
Fort Davis • $175,000
Marfa • $140,000
Marfa • $189,900
Marfa • $99,500
Built in 2011, this home on 1.66 acres is energy efficient and well constructed. Less than 5 minutes from the heart of Fort Davis. The large covered front porch offers stunning views of Blue Mountain and the Davis Mountains. Durable Hardy siding, metal roof, beautiful stained concrete floors, custom cabinetry, Pella windows, vaulted ceiling, ductless a/c and heat. Stainless Steel appliances all convey. Perfect vacation home with room to build! MLS# 89317
For 2 generations this adobe home has been in the same family and now you have the opportunity to make it a part of your history! This quaint adobe casita sits on 3 lots that total 13,950 square feet. It is bordered by the Chinati Foundation on the Western and Southern property lines and features a beautiful pasture view. Many options from a small scale renovation for the perfect weekend getaway to building the home of your dreams on one of the best locations in town. MLS# 89052
This commercially zoned 2 bed, 1 and 1/2 bath charming adobe house was completely renovated in 2010. Updates include new electrical wiring, plumbing, plaster walls, hardwood floors over new beams, interior and exterior paint and cabinetry. The current floor plan and zoning allow for the house to be split in half and serve as two offices making this a great investment property. Centrally located just one block East of the Courthouse. MLS# 90352
This adobe casita features new plumbing, interior paint, electrical wiring and custom welded cabinetry and countertops installed March of 2013. Original refinished hardwood floors as well as paper bag floors and tile. One of the few truly move-in-ready small properties in Marfa, all the major work has been completed. The back yard has plenty of room for an addition, outbuilding or your Airstream. Located within an easy walk to the Capri, Thunderbird Hotel and Pueblo Grocery store. Only 1/2 mile from the heart of downtown Marfa. MLS# 90269
Marfa Vacation Rentals
Built around the 1900 and completely renovated 100 years later, this property has almost every amenity you could want in a guest house. Modern furnishings mix with period details. Bright, airy and open inside and cool, calm and serene outside. Pet friendly. Rates from $225/night, maximum occupancy 10. VRBO#358072
This home was renovated in the Spring of 2013 and is one of the most well-appointed vacation rentals in Marfa. From the KitchenAid stainless steel appliances to the luxury bed linens, this home is top of the line. The large backyards features lush landscaping and covered outdoor seating. Rates from $295/night, maximum occupancy 4.
Perfect for a reunion or wedding party, this refreshed mid-century modern home has plenty of room to entertain and all the amenities your group wants! This home has multiple living and dining areas and sits on a large corner lot. The privacy fenced back yard features a modern metal shade structure and outdoor seating. Rates from $300/night, maximum occupancy 9.
No detail was overlooked in the restoration of this adobe home located only 4 blocks from the Courthouse. Inside, modern furnishings blend with antiques and Southwestern accents creating a serene setting for entertaining. Outside, the screened in porch, outdoor dining area and a grape vine covered arbor offer multiple areas for unwinding. Rates from $255/night, maximum occupancy 6.
Now serving the entire Big Bend region. Learn more at FarWestTexasRealty.com
Discover why over 17 million homeowners trust us. 14 BBREG NCI(32).indd 14
With your new home comes new responsibilities – like protecting your new investment with the right amount of homeowners insurance. That’s where I can help. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.® CALL ME TODAY. Monica Woodall, Agent 906 E Holland Avenue Alpine, TX 79830 Bus: 432-837-5631 www.monicawoodall.com 0907507TX.1
State Farm Lloyds, Dallas, TX Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 4:13 PM
James King, Agent Tammy King, Broker
Sarah Browning, Office Mgr.
432-426-2024 office 432-224-1110 fax
office 432-426-2024 cell 432-386-2821 email@example.com kinglandwater.com
PO Box 109 600 State Street Fort Davis, TX 79734
Reduc *New Listing* Quebec Ranch- 12,500 acres in Presidio Cty. represents some of the best Yucca Grasslands in the United States $850 per acre or $10,625,000
*New Listing* Woodward Ranch 2,197Acres near Alpine, TX. Unique gemstones have drawn rockhounds for generations. $5,332,800.
ed! c u d e R
Rockpile Ranch 55,374 acres Amazing Davis Mountains ranch property. Stunning views of Sawtooth and Mt Livermore $985/acre at $54,543,390
Blue Mountain Vista 73.97 Acres, Spectacular views Fort Davis, Jeff Davis County, Texas $895,000
Gallagher Headquarters Ranch- spans 1,509 acres of lush Hill Country mountains, ancient Liveoaks, and San Geronimo Creek. $13,916 per acre or $21,000,000.00
South Alamito Ranch- 1,500 Acres South of Marfa, Texas, Presidio County. S795 per acre or $1,192,500
ing d n e P act Contr Bat Cave Canyon Ranch-2,920 acres Jeff Davis Co. inside the Scenic Loop on the south slopes of Mt. Livermore. $1650 per acre or $4,818,000 www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com KLW November 2013.indd 1 BBREG NCI(36).indd 15
Rawhide Ranch 1,533.67 acres inside the Scenic Loop , Jeff Davis County views of Mt Livermore, $1923.50/ac at$2,950,000.
Lciesdt ! u w d e e RN
Cloud Nine Ranch - 676 Acres, Kerr County, Texas. Amazing Hill Country Retreat with clear water lake and beautiful views $7,027 per acre or $4,750,000.
*New Listing* Marfa Vista Ranch 1,936 acres. Marfa, Texas, Presidio County. Includes premier Lake Flato Residence Designs. $3,450,000
tract n o C r e Und Randolph Ranch -12,164 acres, Brewster and Pecos Counties. Texas cow country at its finest. Beautiful Marathon Basin grasslands. $850 per acre or $10,339,400
*New Listing* Livermore Ranch-5,086 acres Jeff Davis Cty. In the heart of the Davis Mountains with elevations from 5800 to 8000 feet. 15 10/17/2013 4:39:20 10/21/13 3:21 PM PM
Fort Davis Properties for Sale HOME ON 5 +- ACRES OVERLOOKING FORT DAVIS WITH 360-DEGREE VIEWS Beautiful single story home with four bedrooms and six bathrooms, each bedroom has a dressing room and bathroom, dining room with built-ins and recessed lighting, living room featuring masonry fireplace, tray ceiling with lighting and majestic views. The game room is the perfect gathering place for family and friends. Call today $550,000
FORT DAVIS LAND REMARKABLE VIEWS! Just outside Fort Davis, Texas. Offered as approximately 60 acres for $657,270 or approximately 75 acres with highway frontage for $750,000.
16 BBREG NCI(32).indd 16
James B. Sammons III Tel: 915.833.9373 Cell: 915.491.7382 • Fax: 915.975-8024 firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 4:34 PM
403 W. Dallas & 300 S. Kelly - 2 BR/1BA completely remodeled adobe home and commercial adobe building on five lots. The home isn’t quite finished, but it has new central air/heat, wiring, plumbing, wood floors, beadboard ceilings and an open floor plan. There is a door frame cut for expansion if an addition is in its future. This great property also has a detached outbuilding that could serve as another bedroom, with potential for adding a bath - new plumbing and framework for the bath, plus a split for heat and air in place. The adobe building that has not been remodeled is zoned commercial and could be made in to a studio or used for a commercial venture. It’s centrally located and walking distance to downtown Marfa. $279,000
509 E. Texas St. - Adorable prairie-style 2BR/1BA adobe home on two lots (54’ x 125’ each) in a quiet neighborhood close to the edge of town. It has a metal roof, nice front porch, deck, fireplace, beautiful wood floors, and a skylit, brick-floored sitting room between the living room and the kitchen. Kitchen is updated with a custom concrete countertop and rebuilt original cabinetry. Bathroom also has custom concrete counter, new Toto toilet, and spacious, tiled shower. A brandnew, concrete-floored modern addition makes a beautiful studio or bedroom. Separate laundry room comes with washer and dryer. The property is fenced. $270,000
808 W. Waco - 3BR/1BA adobe home on a fenced lot close to Chinati. This attractive home has large rooms and a combination bath and laundry. It also has a dining room, nice metal roof, beadboard ceilings, a small room that could be used for an office or storage and an old frame outbuilding. This approximately 1,830 sq.ft. home sits on two lots with 90’ road frontage and 125’ ft. depth. $176,000
815 West Washington - 3BR/1BA stucco home of approximately 1,250 sq. ft. in great neighborhood near park and school. The hardwood floors have just been sanded and polished and the interior walls have new paint. It also has a detached storage building. This would make a very nice second home or rental property. $139,000
207 North Kelly - Lovely vintage 3 BR/1¾ BA adobe home has beautiful hardood floors, very high ceilings, two-car carport and a detached 1BR/1BA structure that includes a workshop. The workshop could be turned into a kitchen to make a complete apartment behind the main house. Property is fenced and located on a corner lot three blocks from the courthouse. $199,000.
922 N. Austin - Over 2,000 sq. ft. in this 3 BR/2 BA home on the North Central edge of town. Excellent location with Davis Mountain and rangeland views, adjacent to the Dixon Water Foundation Ranch. Approximately an acre of land surrounds this comfortable home and there are many nice features such as: central air and heat, two linen closets, pantry, office, very large living room with built-in bookcases, laundry room and two attached porches. It also has a metal roof, workshop with plenty of outlets, two-car carport, fenced back yard and large storage space in the attic. The land could easily be used for another new structure as well. $179,900
417 N. Mesa - Large 3BR/2BA home located in a quiet neighborhood in the Northwestern part of town. House is approximately 1700 sq. ft., has recently been remodeled, has hardwood floors throughout and a fenced-in yard. The house is situated on a lovely corner treed lot. In excellent condition with an open floor plan. New metal roof. $165,000
503 W. Waco - Charming adobe/straw bale casita is approximately 1,800 sq. ft. It’s a 2 BR/1 BA with a totally open concept for the kitchen and living room area. Some nice features include a metal roof, saltillo tile floors and antique wood interior doors and a two-car carport. The bathroom has a radiant heated tile floor and bedrooms and living area all have ceiling fans.The gently used kitchen appliances are included. $149,000.
902 Tenorio St. - 2BR/2BA stucco home built in 2008 and situated on three corner lots. There is an office that could be converted to a third bedroom and a two-car finished garage that opens on to the laundry room. It could also be converted to another bedroom, studio or work space. The living room has a cathedral ceiling and flows in to the kitchen. One of the bedrooms has a small room that could serve as a child’s room, sitting room or other office. The dining area also opens in to the kitchen/living room area and is very light and open with wonderful views of the mountains. It opens on to a porch with a sidewalk that leads to a large deck, again with wonderful views. $249,000.
507 N Russell - Totally remodeled 3BR/2BA home with beadboard ceilings and beautiful wood floors in the original structure. It has a great addition with stained concrete floors and a jacuzzi tub enclosed in concrete in the second bath. The dining room and the three bedrooms open on to one of the two patios. Other nice features are a cheerful dining room, metal roof, carport, storage building, ceiling fans, CA/CH, a roomy front porch and fenced back yard. Excellent neighborhood. You’ll love it when you see it! $225,000.
900 W. Washington - Very attractive 3BR/2BA home situated on over 1 1/4 acres on a corner property at the edge of town with all city services. This home features many amenities such as lovely hardwood floors, open and light living room, dining room, large kitchen with new countertops, small office space, large utility room, central air/heat, and covered patio. Also has plentiful storage, built-ins, attached garage, detached storage, double carport, nice pine trees, fruit trees, and an aviary. The backyard is private with a block fence and another perimeter fence for the acreage. All appliances will stay with the property. Since this home has nice elevations and is next to open land, you can see beautiful sunsets as well as antelope and cattle grazing just outside the fence. $289,000.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 17
408 North Austin - 4 BR/2.5 BA adobe home with central air and heat with over 2700 square feet of living space. This special home (it belonged to my grandparents) is centrally-located only two blocks from the courthouse square. Some of the nice features are: hardwood floors, high ceilings, large rooms, open living room to dining room, laundry room with plentiful counter space, covered three-car carport, and an upstairs deck that affords nice views of the courthouse dome and the much-photographed water tower. The standing seam metal roof is only two years old and there are four detached outbuildings plus an extra lot that could be used for additional buildings or sold. $365,000.
17 10/21/13 5:13 PM
Publisher: Riley Stephens Production Manager: Ceci Marquez General Manager: Sandy Marquez
Vol. 9, Issue 12, November 2013
Big Bend Real Estate is published by Blue Sky Productions Copyright 2012 All rights reserved. Reproduction of photographs, artwork, or copy is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the publisher. All real estate advertised is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.” We assume no responsibility and shall have no liability whatsoever for errors, including without limitation, typographical errors or omissions in Big Bend Real Estate. We reserve the right to edit or refuse any advertising submitted. Contact us:
PO Box 1824, Alpine, TX 79831 Phone 432-614-4074 email: info@BlueSkyInfo.net www.BlueSkyInfo.net 18 BBREG NCI(32).indd 18
www.bigbendrealestateguide.com Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 4:35 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 19
19 10/21/13 3:31 PM
20 BBREG NCI(32).indd 20
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ November 2013 10/21/13 3:46 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 21
21 10/21/13 3:47 PM
Selling Real Estate Since 1972 432-837-3411 106 W. Ave E, Alpine, TX 79830 www.parsonsre.com email: email@example.com CELL: 432-294-2193 FAX: 432-837-1143
Ann Hawkins Office Manager Management Specialist
D! ELITE MANAGEMENT We manage approximately 50 HOMES, furnished apartments, And storage buildings.
2705 W. Hwy. 90 - Country Living on 2.81 Acres! Energy Efficient All-Electric 3-bedroom 2-bath Smart Home! Custom Built, Cathedral Ceilings. Beautiful Kitchen w/all trimmings, breakfast Bar, 2- Central Heat pump & Air, Italian tile floors, approx. 2,072 sq. ft. water well, oversized 2-carport! $295,750. REDUCED to $267,500! Additional 5 Acres available!
N E W!
2407 Covey Lane - 2.854 ACRES on edge of Alpine! All-Electric 3-BR 2-Bath Mfg. Home! Approx. 1,216 sq. ft. living area, Central heat/air, All Appliances and vaulted ceilings! Metal Roof, large 800 sq. ft. RV Carport, WATER WELL and septic tank! Great VIEWS! $175,500!
R E D U C E D!
307 N. 16th - FOUR (4) Bedroom 2-bath Frame Home! Refrigerator, kitchen stove, and washer & dryer. Gas Central heat, central Evaporative a/c, new metal roof, approx. 1,295 sq. ft., Motorcycle shelter, RV trailer, BBQ Patio w/ electricity, carport, Storage bldgs., large lot! $140,000! Reduced to $130,000.
“GO AWAY AND LEAVE YOUR PROBLEMS WITH US!!!!!!!!
2701 West Hwy 90 - Commercial Bldg. (Formerly Apache Trading Post). Log Cabin built in 1979-80. 1.23 ACRES. Total 4,671 Sq.Ft.; Retail Show Room w/Office: 3,071 SF; Side Apartment (lease SPACE) 1,600 SF: in City Limits : Wonderful Location: $376,000!
2707 Hwy. 90 WEST: COMMERCIAL Office - 1.5 ACRES +/- ; All-Electric, central Heat & Air, approximately 2,542 sq. ft., 8-Rooms, and 2-baths. Across from Ramada Inn & Several businesses! Has Attached Storeroom. $310,549 ---less for 0.67 of an Acre.
N E W!
501 S. Cotter - Only $95,000 for this 3-BR 1-l/2 Bath Frame Home! Approx. 1,068 sq.ft. of easy living! Gas Kitchen stove & Refrigerator! Large corner lot!
N E W!
702 W. Murphy - Remodeled 3-BR 1-bath ADOBE Home! Appliances, ceramic tile floors, metal roof, approx. 1,070 sq. ft. living area,and Corner lot! Great Starter Home or Investment property! Only $69,500!
N E W!
900 W. Marfa - Like-New All-Electric Energy Efficient Stucco Home! 3-BR 2-baths, Vaulted ceiling through-out, All appliances, dishwasher, front-loading W/D, approx. 1120 sq. ft., fenced, 10x20 concrete patio, sprinkler system, 2-Car RV Carport, corner lot! $139,500!!!!
1401 N.9th - Oak Creek Manufactured Home on Corner lot! Built approx. 1999 - Very Nice 4-Bedroom 2-bath w/approx. 2,075 sq. ft.! Central Heat & Air, appliances, covered front porch, Carport and Storage Bldg.-$89,000!
TWO (2) ACRES +/- Commercial Frontage on Hwy. 90 West-- next to Twin Peaks stg.! $132,500!
SIERRA LA RANA–Many tracts in higher elevations – gated community – 10 ACRES + UP – starting at $6,000/acre.
3. 4. 5. 6.
CREEK RIDGE development–Approx. 100 ACRE Tracts in Mtns.- $2,000-$2,500/acre! Hwy. 90 West –COMMERCIAL –1.5 ACRES –approx. 321’ Frontage! UTILITIES AVAILABLE! Price REDUCED to $98,000!!! DOUBLE DIAMOND HOME SITE: Lot 1054 - 3.28 ACRES- 6 mi. S - $32,000! COMMERCIAL BILLBOARD LOCATION: 55.56x52 @ US HWY 90- across from Triangle Market-TXDOT Sign permit -$29,500!
Creek Ridge Ranch: 1,760 ACRES -$1,500/acre! Few miles from Alpine toward FT. Davis in MTNS! 640 Acres - @ $2,000/acre - Borders Hwy. 118 - Just minutes from Alpine towards Ft. Davis! 22 BBREG NCI(32).indd 22
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 3:48 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 23
23 10/21/13 3:54 PM
24 BBREG NCI(32).indd 24
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ November 2013 10/21/13 3:55 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 25
25 10/21/13 3:55 PM
26 BBREG NCI(32).indd 26
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ November 2013 10/21/13 4:47 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 27
27 10/21/13 4:38 PM
80 acres with all metal 18’x36’ carport with 2000 gallons of water catchment. End of the road tract, gated for privacy. Approx. 1.5 miles off of Hwy. 118, accessed by Gate road 1 or 1.5. $42,320 with long term owner financing available.
160 acres just off of Hwy 118 on Gate road 1.5. Varied terrain with some small hills, small rock formations, gravel building sites, soft dunes with arroyos and wet weather Ben Holes creek running thru the corner. Just across the Hwy. from Willow Mountain. Power nearby on the Hwy. Price reduced to $60,000!!
TRACT 3156 is a hilltop 40 acre end of the road tract approx. 1 mile West off of Hwy. 118. Steep road going into the tract, 4WD drive highly recommended. Seller is including another 5 acre tract with the sale. Great views of Packsaddle Mountain. Priced at $16,999 with possible owner finance.
6500 +/- ACRE RANCH FOR SALE. Lots of terrain with over over 500’ elevation changes. Two wet weather creeks cross thru it providing good cover for wildlife, small mountains with deep canyons. Small house that could be fixed up for a nice hunting camp. Metal cattle pens, small barn. Two partially equipped wells. In good area for Mule Deer, also saw Aoudad sign. Must see to appreciate!!
320 +/- ACRES WITH RIO GRANDE RIVER FRONTAGE! Power, paved Hwy. 170 frontage, in Between Lajitas and Redford. Price just reduced!! Call for more info! $160,000
OFF GRID ROCK HOME ON 87 ACRES! On Mariposa Mine Road, very unique home, great views, easy access! $175,000 Possible owner finance!
80 ACRES IN NORTH COROZONES JUST OFF OF CEDAR SPRINGS ROAD. Comprised of tract 447 & 451. Great building sites, varied terrain. Small cabin started on the property with walls and roof up, door and most windows in. Not much else needed to finish it up. Long term owner financing available!! Call for price!
72 ACRES ON JACK EDEN MESA Tracts 1165, 1158 and 1159 (Subject to Terlingua ranch maintenance fees) Deep canyons, outstanding views. Great Mule Deer area, easy access but the last mile into the property is very rocky. High clearance vehicle recommended. Priced at $30,888 with long term owner financing available!
Tract 2573 End of the road 40 acre tract in the Solitario region of Terlingua Ranch. Outstanding views. Just a few miles from the State park boundary. Varied terrain with some small cliffs and arroyos. Several good building sites. $13,500 with possible owner finance.
MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS!! Beautiful Adobe home with separate Adobe Cottage 45 +/- surveyed acres with well and power. Must see to appreciate!! Motivated seller! $175,000 with possible owner finance!
82 ACRES IN THE CEDAR SPRINGS AREA OF TERLINGUA RANCH. Bordered on one side by 9 Point Mesa! Good hunting area, lots of terrain, private and remote! $29,348
All information and descriptions in this or any West Texas Ranch Realty (WTRR) advertisement have been obtained from sources such as owners and tax & appraisal offices, and are not from WTRR or associates. WTRR makes no claim as to the accuracies, and information and price is subject to change at any time. 28 BBREG NCI(32).indd 28
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 3:59 PM
29. New Listing! Tract 183 consists of 40 acres in the Hwy. 118 area of Terlingua Ranch. This is a beautiful area of T Christmas, Chisos and Wild Horse mountains. This tract would great for ATV and Motorcycle enthusiasts with it's so has a gravel wash on side of the property with some rolling gravel hills at the top. Gate Road 2 runs thru the NW sid combined with tract 185 & 186 for a total of 200 acres. $479/acre for the 40 acres alone. Owner financing available
30. 20 acres, Block 332, sec. 23, tract 6592, very good hunting area, private and remote, high clearance vehicle nee available!!
31. 20 acres, Block 332, sec. 26, Tract 6737, great hunting and camping area. Saw a Mule deer buck on this tract wh $299/acre Owner financing available!!
1. 70 acres comprised of 4 tracts. Tract 3156: 40 +/- acres approx. 1 mile West of Hwy 118. Hill top property with great views. End of the road tract. 4WD recommended for access due to steep grade going into property. Includes an additional 5 acre tract. (45 acres can be purchased separately for $16,999) Tract 8874: 20 +/- acres with additional 5 acre tract. Very easy access close to Hwy. 118, and about a mile north off of the Main Terlingua Ranch Road. 25 acres can be purchased separately for $6955. Neither 5 acre tract borders the main properties. Or purchase the entire 70 acres for $23,500!! Owner financing with the right terms.
32. 20 acres, Block 15, Sec. 20, Tract 2758, Remote, good hunting tract. Large arroyo runs the 2758, lots of terrain, Have seen mule deer several times on these tracts! $349/acre Owner financing!!!
2. New Listing!! 140 +/- acres in Presidio County near Ruidosa. Paved State road 170 frontage, has power, water cistern. Great views with lots of privacy. Surveyed and fenced. Priced at $50,000
3. New Listing!! 30 +/- acres off of Mariposa Mine Road, approx. 1 mile from Hwy. 170. Not part of any association. Lots of terrain, beautiful views!! Possible owner finance! End of the road property, not far from Lajitas Airport and Resort. Very private. $45,000.
33. New Listing! 10 acres, Tract 6902 in Cedar Springs. This tract sits on a gently sloping hillside. Great views, lots o & Prickly Pear. Great views, power is very close to the property line. Less than 3 miles to the NE corner of Big Bend
4. Lot 2 in Lajitas!! One of the bigger lots in Mesa Vista addition of Lajitas Resort at 3.31 acres!! Price drastically reduced from $100,000 to $65,000!! Outstanding views in every direction, there is some terrain to this property. 5. New Listing! 20 +/- acres, Tract 4238. Easy access on American Legion Rd. Power near the edge of the property, new septic system with two RV hookups! $11,500
6. 2.5 City Blocks for sale 30 lots. Just outside the City Limits, no zoning! Access to city water and sewer, power on the property. Perfect place to put some apartments or duplexes!! Owner will sell in 2 lot quantities, call for pricing. Lots of interest in the property, with the right offer owner will consider adding 6 more lots! Price just reduced to $150,000!!!!
34. 10 acres in Solitario: Tract 2760A, located in the northern Solitario area of Terlingua Ranch. Private and remote, thru thisTracttract ofacres land. Good highviews, clearance vehicle is recommended. Good area for Mule Deer! Priced 7. SOLD!!! New Listing!! 1112, 49.28 in the North Corozonesaccess, area of Terlinguabut Ranch.a Outstanding level building sites, good access. Priced at Just $349 per acre!! Long term owner financing available. available. 8. CONTRACT PENDING- 160 acres in the Agua Fria area. Wet weather Alamo de Cesario creek runs thru part of the property, lots of fossils and rock, good access. Priced at just $38,000! 9. SOLD!!! Outstanding Home Site! Lot 4 in Ocotilla Mesa. 10.36 acres with well and 18’ X 36’ metal carport with water catchment and 2000 gallons of water storage. Hwy. 118 frontage, power at the front of the property. Great views!! Long term owner financing. Other Lots Available! Call for Pricing.
35. New Listing! 40 acres, Tract 310 in Blk. G4, Sec. 233. Great views. New road into property. Close to Study Butt center of6106the runs edge of ofthe property atowner $350/acre! 10. New Listing!!! Tracts & 6107property, combine for 40 very dry hilly acrescreek in Cedar Springs. West along Cedar Springsthe road runs thru the edge the property. Good hunting Priced area! $13,960 with financing available. 11. Great Home Site!! Tract 1506A consists of 20 acres. Located just south of Ocotillo Mesa on Gate Road 5. Easy access from Hwy. 118, quick drive into Study Butte, power on property.Great views in every direction. In an area with proven water wells. Tract can be divided into 10 acre lots. Great home site!! Call for more info and pricing. Long term owner financing available!!
36. New Listing! Tract 5079, 160 acres in the Agua Fria area of Terlingua Ranch. Very hilly tract. $275/acre!
12. TRACT 8426 is a 20 acre tract in the NC area of Terlingua Ranch.Sits at the base of a small mountain, power not far off. Rolling terrain with several shallow draws running thru it. Great views, good building sites on the property. OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE.
37. Back on the Market! Tracts 2308 & 2312B, G12, Sec. 8, 60 acres in Solitario Just beneath Herman's Peak, deep draws crossin Priced to sell at just $225/acre!!! Can be added to the tracts below for a total of 140 acres!!
13. CONTRACT PENDING-PRICE REDUCED! Tract 5079 160 acres in the Agua Fria region of Terlingua Ranch. End of the road tract. Deep canyons, outstanding views. Lots of Aoudad and Mule Deer tracks. Very rough terrain with several deep canyons. 4WD highly recommended. Priced at just $36,000, with possible owner finance. 14. New Listing! Tract 2338, 40 acres near Herman’s Peak! Corners are marked, great views, varying terrain. Just $11,000!!
37. Back on the Market! Tracts 2330 & 2331 Blk. G12, Sec. 9 80 acres in Solitario. Close to Herman's Peak, draw runs thru prope purchased with tracts above for a total of 140 acres. Owner is also throwing in 5 acre tract F-102. Priced to sell at just $200/acre
15. SOLD!!! Tract 6250, 20 +/- acres in Cedar Springs, just off of East Cedar Springs road. Very nice 20 acre tract with two arroyos coming to gether on it. Nice level building area on the south end, with some small rock face cliffs along the arroyo and a nice hill side on the north end. VERY NICE TRACT! Priced at $7975 Owner financing available!
16. New Listing: Tract 6082, 20 acres in Cedar Springs. End of the road hill top tract that drops down into a small valley, close to 9 Point Mesa. Great views, good hunting area. Found a fresh shed whild hiking on this property. Priced at $6578 with owner financing available.
38. 1000 +/- Acres for sale, south of Alpine approx. 35 miles, east of Hwy. 118. Very rough, lots of terrain. Surrounded by large Priced at $595/acre. Call for more info.
17. CONTRACT PENDING Great hunting tract!! Owner Financing available 40 acres in Cedar Springs, Tracts 6439 & 6440 in Lot 20, Blk 332. This 40 acres butts up to Cedar Springs Ranch, has great views, is private and remote. While walking around this 40 acres taking pictures I found deer sign all over! $13,160 Owner financing available! 18. Tract 6775, 19.5 Acres in the northern part of Cedar Springs area of Terlingua Ranch. Level terrain with the top of a large draw on one corner of the property. Power is on the property, access is off of Cedar Springs Road. Priced to sell at just $5850!!
39. New Listing! Beautiful 20 acre tract located on high ridge overlooking 9 Point Draw. Tract 1165 has it all, nice terrain, lots of see to appreciate. Located in the North Corozones area of Terlingua Ranch. $9640 with owner financing.
19. . SOLD! Tract 923, 40 acres with easy access off of the main Terlingua Ranch Road. End of the road tract. Level terrain with outstanding views. $15,960 with owner financing!
20. New Listing: Tract 6298, 20 acre end of the road tract bordered by 9 Point Mesa Ranch. Power nearby, nice hillside on property with a good level camping/building area at the bottom. Priced at $7329 with owner financing available.
40. New Listing! Tract 923, 40 acres with easy access off of the main Terlingua Ranch Road. End of the road tract. L views. $15,960 with owner financing! 22. Tract 951A: 10 acres located in the NC area on the Main Paved Terlingua Ranch Road. Level terrain for easy building, or to park an RV. Power nearby. Approx. 10 mintues to the Terlingua Ranch Lodge area. Priced at $6490 with owner
21. New Listing: Tract 6303, 20 acres just on West Cedar Springs road. Popular area with hunters due to nearby Cedar Springs which has water year around. Small arroyo runs thru the property with some brushy areas. Priced at $6909 with owner financing available. financing available.
41. New Listing! Tracts 8208 & 8209 combine for 40 acres with beautiful views, hilly terrain with easy access just o Road. End ofBig the road tract, a 1/3 of views a mile away. Less than minutes from lodge 24. SOLD! 60 acres very close to Bend Ranch State Park. Tract 2860power is 40 acres, endabout of the road tract! Outstanding into the park. Lots of terrain! Touches tract 285525 a 20 acre tract that borders the parkthe on the West side. Totalarea, 60 acres and abou is $23,940 with long term owner financing available! 118. Priced at $20,000 Owner financing available! 23. 40 acres, Tract 310 in Blk. G4, Sec. 233. Great views. New road into property. Close to Study Butte and Hwy. 118 nice hill in the center of the property, dry creek runs along the edge of the property. Priced at $350/acre!
25. New Listing!! 205 +/- acres in Hudspeth County. Approx. 6 miles West of Dell City. Level to slightly rolling terrain. In an area with shallow wells around 300’ deep. Great views of the the Guadalupe mountains. Power is about a 1/2 mile from the edge of the property. Price just reduced to $270.73/acre!! Motivated sellers!!
42. New Listing! 80 acres west of Valentine Texas. Two 40 acre tracts located approx. 1300 feet from each other in County just off of Chispa Road behind the old 96 camp. $75/acre or $6000. Motivated seller! Make an offer!
26. New Listing!! Tract 6298 a very nice end of the road tract that butts up to 9 Point Mesa Ranch in Cedar Springs close to West Cedar Springs Road. 20 +/- acres with shallow arroyo and a nice hill. Power nearby. Priced at $7329 with owner financing available. 27. SOLD! 60 acres in Solitario! Tract 2471 & 2465B. Varying terrain with some nice arroyos running thru it. Priced at just $16,500 Owner financing available! Price reduced! $12,500 net to seller!
For Current Updates please check out our web site or call as properties are selling very fast and new tracts are being added!!
To view pictures of all of these properties and our Mexico Properties go to www.westxranchrealty.com
All information and descriptions in this or any West Texas Ranch Realty (WTRR) advertisement have been obtained from sources such as owners and tax & appraisal offices, and are not from WTRR or associates. WTRR makes no claim as to the accuracies, and information and price is subject to change at any time. www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 29
29 10/21/13 3:59 PM
Move In Ready!
160 ACRES, AQUA FRIA. 160 Acres with about 1/4 mile of Terlingua Creek. Good access & a beautiful property. No owner finance $24,000
NORTH CORAZONES - 320 ACRES. Great access off country road. Comes w/ nice RV & large metal cover. Water catchment for the wildlife & seasonal spring & good roads all over. Nice covered picnic area at base of mountain. Lots of wildlife. Not part of Terlingua Ranch. Owner will consider financing or selling without the RV. $154,000
209 W. 14th, 1600SF Custom home on a corner lot
BIG BEND VALLEY 40 ACRES OWNER ANXIOUS. Block 216, Section 20, this is 220 Acre tracts side by side. Located at the end of the road. Owner needs to sell. $7,000.
TERLINGUA DEL NORTE. Block G4, Section 285, Tract 13.Just North of Ghost Town, Terlingua. It has a pad, electric & water available. Great views of all the surrounding mountains. Easy access! Not Terlingua Ranch. $33,000
SOUTH BREWSTER COUNTY. 660 Acres -1 section plus 20 of Terlingua Ranch. Block G-12, Section 18 & Part of 23. Access via Terlingua Ranch Roads. Owner will finance. Peacful, high elevations with no through roads going through the property. One of a kind. Owner offers financing. $164,300
COMANCHE MESA, LAJITAS - BLOCK 1, LOT 4 - 82 ft X 168.83 Ft. Community water
H-107 – 6.8 Acres, a very nice highway property just about 50 miles south of Alpine on the West side of the highway. Electric is on the lot next to this. No other utilities. Terlingua Ranch Fees apply. This is net to seller, buyer pays closing cost. $7,000
NC-433. 5 Acres with a nice cabin made out of a con-
tainer. Has been insulated partially, adding a window & water catchments systems are in place. A great buy at only $6,000. Buyer will have some cost to close. Terlingua Ranch fees apply. All taxes & fees are current. A great buy at only $6000 net. Buyer pays closing cost.
SOUTH COUNTY HIGHWAY PROPERTIES- H-100, H-107, H-109, H-12 & H-62, H-65. Some have Electric, some don’t, but are
GUN SIGHT MTN PROPERTY, 640+ Acres
Block NC, Section 31 or Hunt Park NG. Absolutely beautiful property. Will be subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees for the new owner. Owner Terms. $225,000.
FAMOUS HEIGHTS - Apartment complexs located in the SW part of Alpine. Several units, some 2 bedroom & 3 bedrooms. Good cash flow. Excellent investment. Serious inquirys only please. Details upon request.
LAJITAS. San Carlos Condo. 1bd/1bth, completely furnished. CA, Fireplace. It has a lot of updates. 100% ownership. Beautiful views, private setting on a corner lot. $65,000. Owner anxious.
SANDERSON CANYON - Tract 5 & 6, 113 Acres located just outside Sanderson with incredible views. This property has not been hunted in about 10 years. It has whitetail, mule deer, javelina, quail & turkey & other species of wildlife. It has not been surveyed & has good access. Owned may consider finance with a good down payment. If you are looking for a hunting place, don't overlook this property. We will not be showing this property during hunting season.. Please call in advance for a showing. $49,500
SOLATARIO - West of Herman’s Peak, 55 acres with unfinished rock home. Absolutely wonderful 360 views! Good access. Home is very nice just never finished. Call for appointment to preview & other information. Tract 2786 & 2424 along with 35 acre tracts. $85,000
LAJITAS, Comanche Mesa , Block 2, Lot 4 Very nice large lot with great views all around. Already has a water tap. $35K.
SOLATARIO. This Borders the State Park. Remote, 2-40
LAJITAS, Comanche Mesa, Lot 39-40. Looks to the South. Electric & water already in place. $22,500.
COMANCHE HILLS, Lajitas, Lot 6. Lo-
TERLINGUA RANCH HOME - 26+ AC.
Block 216, Lot 6, Tracts H-153 & H-154. 1 Bed//1 Bath. 2 story home. Lot of highway frontage on Hwy 118 S about 50 mi south of Alpine. More extras than room to list here. Subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees. Owner terms. $78,000
CEDAR SPRINGS - 65 acres with a neat little travel trailer, granite bottom seasonal creek & remote, offering privacy & good hunting. It has water catchment & good access. Really very nice with a lot of wildlife sign. $35K with owner terms.
CUSTOM HOME AGUA FRIA - 40 Acres Block 215, Section 24 Tract 3076 . Nice views & easy access. Interesting terrain. 2 adjoining tracts can be purchased, both 40 Acres. 3073 & 3076 $300 Per acre, Owner terms.
offers a lot of living area. 3/2 with a 2 car garage & large fenced back yard with covered patio & lots of fruit trees. Kitchen makes cooking a breeze. With all granite counter tops, gas oven & stove, dishwasher & garbage disposal the woman of the house will love this kitchen. Please make appointment to preview. $299,000.
all highway frontage properties. Different prices for each. Call for prices. All different owners.
NORTH CORAZONES - Terlingua Ranch, 320 Acres- Tracts 903 & 904. Sits to the NE of the Corazones. It is Very, very, nice with incredible views & good access. No improvements- Ready for your own ideas. Call for details. $96,000
system. Beautiful homesite with 360 views of the mountains around there. Owner anxious! $25,000.
SOUTH COUNTY, HIGHWAY FRONTAGE, H-29, 14+acres, just south of the Terlingua Ranch County Road on the west side. Borders a large ranch. $16,800.
30 BBREG NCI(32).indd 30
Acre Tracts. Awesome views. Good access. Tracts # 2867 & #2866, each 40 acres & they border each other running East & West. $200 per acre, OBO!
cated on a cul de sac with great views. Homes only. $30K net.
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 4:06 PM
lAnd ThAT FiTS Your drEAmS. www.AlpinE TExAS lAnd.com Sierr a L a r ana
is a gated ranch community offer-
We are approaching 50% sold but have plenty
ing tracts from 10 to 150 acres. From lower elevations with
of selection. Schedule your showing today online at
even terrain (great for horses!) to higher elevation property
www.alpinetexasland.com, call 866-757-2382
with views most people will only see in magazines, we are
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
a dark-sky-approved development with a common area featuring telescope pad sites furnished with electricity.
Let us help you find the â€œLand That Fits Your Dreams.â€?
A GAted Community dArk Sky development
Bethany Brookover email@example.com
205 N. Harrison St. Alpine, TX 79830
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(32).indd 31
31 10/21/13 4:38 PM
Your ONE STOP Local Financing Source Loans For Purchasing • Home Improvements New Constuction & Home Equity • Fixed Rates
32 BBREG NCI(32).indd 32
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • November 2013 10/21/13 4:38 PM