See Page 4 For More Information
BBREG NCI(36).indd 1
8/20/13 3:09 PM
al For S
207 DOE COURT Toronto Creek Estates 2170 Square Feet Open floor Plan 3bed/3bath with office
3 bedroom 2 bath homes with office starting in the 190's
2 BBREG NCI(36).indd 2
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ September 2013 8/20/13 3:17 PM
G! N I W E IST N L NEW T I N G LIS 1104 ACRES in South Presidio County – Adjoining Big Bend Ranch State Park, great elevations and views, good access, water well with solar pump. Asking $293,000
Commercial building located in downtown Marfa. 8,000+ sq ft - 3 elevations. Adobe, all new wiring, plumbing, roof. Store showroom + 2 finished apartments. Shown by appointment. Asking $485,000
Near Downtown Marfa - 205 W Lincoln - 2 BR, 1 bath remodeled home in great condition with unfinished casita on large lot. Shown by appointment only. Asking $139,500.
Spanish Style Adobe on 5 Acres north of Fort Davis. Multi-use property featuring large main residence, rent house and commercial building, pecan and fruit trees. Private with good location - many possibilities. Asking $335,000
Large commercial building on W. Highway 90 in MARFA. Covered parking, concrete floor, metal roof, efficiency apartment. Great location with unlimited possibilities. Asking $250,000.
This is the last great tract available in Antelope Hills. 10 acres total located on the north side of the road with the highest elevations. Wonderful, unobstructed views of the Davis Mountains and surrounding area. $125,000
2019 Rabbits Road – 5 fenced acres in Antelope Hills east of Marfa. Perimeter fenced, great views. Asking $60,000
N E W P R I C E!
901 East Oak, Marfa – Big Bird Art Studio Unique property that features a studio residence, covered patio and fenced yard convenient to downtown. Only $79,000
*Speeds are where technically available.
www.bigbend.net www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 3
CALL TODAY TO UPGRADE OR SIGN UP FOR SERVICE
800-592-4781 3 8/20/13 4:47 PM
Big Bend Realty
100 Easter Egg Valley & 23278 FM 170 (3/4 miles west of Junction with Hwy 118)
Barbara Trammell • TX Broker #0225052 • P.O. Box 356, Terlingua, TX 79852 • Phone 432-371-2430 Email email@example.com • www.bigbendrealtytx.com 1.
VDM 1366+ ac, INVESTMENT PROPERTY, off HWY 170 @ 38 Hill, 1.5+ mi LONGDRAW BLUFF LINE provides the most spectacular view of BIG BEND available, contains Terlingua Sinkhole, some utilities, solid road access, small dam/tank, lots to see, 120 ac income producing lease, owner financing possible, priced reasonably, call for more info
BLTAS 50+, 14, 13, 5 ac. parcels, Hwy. 118 frontage, good locations 1 mi. No. of the “Y” w/Hwy 170 to 6 mi. No., power/phone B accessible, nice views, financing available STUDY BUTTE/TERLINGUA
L DSTOV COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, extra nice Doublewide, 1150 sf, 2/2, w/15.74 ac. & extras, for home or business, great views, + 4 ac usable Hwy 118 frontage w/power/phone/community water, adjacent business, exceptional location in Study Butte, call for details, by appointment only
ONLY 3.5 HOURS FROM ODESSA/MIDLAND!!! CAMPING - RECREATION!!! 5 AC. near pavement, access 1500 miles of private back roads for ATV/UV, duel sport, mountain bike, 4 WHD, enjoy resort amenities, pool!!!, cafe, campground, motel, air strip, PLUS! 2 major public parks, river access, Community Services and amenities minutes away, Prices begin at only $1500 2500 total price, possible financing, ALSO, larger properties availability Call for information or appointment
LLORL NEW 299 acres, with “THE VIEW” of Chisos, Xmas, Aqua Fria, Hen Egg, Solitario, etc., lots of Ocotillo, 8 miles north of Terlingua via So. Co. Rd. and Saltgrass Rd. NO fees!! A must see property! UNDER MARKET Let’s talk!
960+/- acres, mountain valley, not far off pavement, Terlingua Ranch NC area, power in some areas, old well?? w/lg metal reservoir, can be divided, priced accordingly, owner financing, owner wants to sell
7. INVESTMENT PROPERTIES: Just Land!! Small To Large Acreage Parcels! Solid Investment Opportunities For These Uncertain Economic Times Homesites, Recreational Use, Survival Hideaways, Protect Your $$$ CALL NOW!!! TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS SOME WITH FINANCING AVAILABLE! 8. NEW LISTING LBARWIL Study Butte 33+ ac. IDEAL Commercial location, Hwy 118 and School Rd (Piasano) paved frontage, all utilities, great investment potential. Let’s talk. 9.
TASBBL 20 or 40 acres, GATE 4 - CHRISTMAS MOUNTAINS VALLEY, good solid access, GREAT VIEWS, some utilities available, great homesite area, great neighbors in place.
10. 20 to 320 acre tracts somewhat remote with access, Terlingua Ranch CS and Solitario area, good views, camping, hunting, possible financing, priced by tract from $250-350/acre
12. 5-10-20 acre parcel, OWNER FINANCE, EASY TERMS!!! GOOD INVESTMENT, DISCOUNTS FOR CASH!!!, recreational, camping, outback isolation, or easy access property. Call for more information. 14. LWILLON 2 ea. 5 ac, GHOSTOWN TERLINGUA tracts with “THE VIEW”, com. water/phn-DSL/elec near by, priced accordingly, call for more info. 17. NEW LISTING LWHAU955: HOMESITE / CAMP / HUNT, 40 ac, 1 mi off Terlingua Ranch Rd, 4 mi to fun Lodge Amenities, good Rd access, water potential, Power near, enclosed valley location, great views of East Corazone, Rattlesnake Rdg, part of Chisos Mtns, Xmas Mtns, MUST SEE! Price to sell!!
18. NEW LISTING LMOOMAR 10 ac. Terlingua Gtown, Fossil Knob (S/2 2151), price below market, negotiable. 19. NEW LISTING LCANLOU 40 ac.(2581) adjoins BB State Park, nice hilltops, road around outer edge, good hunting, views access, price $16,000. gps on google 29*25’17.86” North 103*43’34.02” West 20. NEW LISTING LCAMEDN 40 (8502, 8508) & 20 ac (8504) separate tracts, good access, hillside w/views, nice area, 2 mi off pavement, 6+ mi in Terlingua Ranch Rd, amenities, must see to appreciate, $400/ac
SOLID ROAD ACCESS, MULTI DIRECTIONS, GREAT PROPERTIES!
4 OURS TO M H O U R S 3.5 H ESSA! IDL A N D! TO O D OFFERED BY TERLINGUA LAND SALES 2000+ ACRES in 5-10-20-40 ACRE PARCELS LOCATED IN ALL AREAS!!
TERLINGUA RANCH PROPERTIES
TERLINGUA RANCH Subdivision OFFERS: 1500 miles of PRIVATE BACKROADS accessing 170,000+ acres, 265 sq miles, over 8000 parcels. AMENITIES are: Cafe, Motel, Campground, Shower House, POOL, Water Sales to owners, CAMPSITES, HOMESITES, RECREATION and hiking with additional access to 9000 ac in Christmas Mountains, Hunting on your own property, ATV/UV, duel sport, mtn. bike, 4WHD on PRIVATE ROADS, and PHOTOGRAPHY of Great Views, wildlife, plants, etc, EXTRA BENEFIT: access to 2 major Park areas and Rio Grande River, STUDY BUTTE/TERLINGUA Offers Community Activities, Amenities, and Services, ALL MINUTES AWAY.
CALL OR COME BY - BRING YOUR WISH LIST FOR THE PERFECT PROPERTY • BRING YOUR GPS TO HAVE FUN DOING YOUR OWN PROPERTY SEARCH
PLEASE BE PATIENT - BE PERSISTANT - IT’S WORTH IT !! I AM A ONE PERSON OFFICE 4 BBREG NCI(36).indd 4
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 5:49 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 5
5 8/20/13 3:17 PM
6 BBREG NCI(36).indd 6
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 3:17 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 7
7 8/20/13 3:17 PM
8 BBREG NCI(36).indd 8
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 3:18 PM
Heart of the Davis Mtns, Elevation 5,400ft—7,850ft, Well Watered, Log Home, Excellent Wildlife Habitat w/ Mule & Whitetail Deer, Not Encumbered by Conservation Easement www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 9
9 8/20/13 3:18 PM
P.O. BOX 2175 • FT. DAVIS, TX. 79734
KELLY WILLIAMS, Broker Phone 432-426-3188 Fax 432-426-3397 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WEB SITE: www.davismountainsrealty.com
In the DMR on Cedar Court two story 4br 2.5b home on 7+ acres. Secluded property at end of cul-de-sac. Magnificent views from front and back decks. Two car attached garage, wood stove, office area in loft, work out room, patio with hot tub, central air and heat, appliances included. $249,500.
In the DMR on Tony’s Pass 3br 2.5 ba Adobe home on 5+ acres. Large attached workshop, two car carport, storage shed,,well. Formal dining room, two sided wood burning fireplace, front and back enclosed sunrooms, bonus room in upstairs loft. access and lots of usable acreage. 235,000.
On State Street over 12 acres in prime commercial area of downtown Fort Davis. Small 1br 3/4 ba stone house, all public utilities plus water well. Ideal for development or subdivision. Seller financing available. Broker owned. Call for more info $515,000.
On Sproul Rd. Beautiful custom built 3br 2.75ba home on 20 acres. Central air and heat, two wood burning fireplaces, office, den and sunroom. Two car attached garage, well, magnificent views, privacy. $450,000
2br 1ba farm house in disrepair with well & electric on 60+/- prime acres two miles north of downtown Ft. Davis with Hwy 17 frontage. Call for more details.
Corner lot on San Juan 3br 1.75 ba on almost 2 acres. Central air & heat, wood stove, open floor plan. Metal roof, 2 car carport/workshop, additional metal garage/storage, RV hookup, city water/ sewer & well. $158,000.
On Circle D centrally located 3br 1.75 ba custom built adobe on large lot. Formal dining room, kiva fireplace, central air and heat, tile flooring throughout, metal roof, enclosed patio, fenced backyard, two car carport, and attached storage area. $219,000.
In Limpia Crossing on Arabella Dr. five acre tract with unfinished dome that could be used for workshop or storage, well, septic, electric. Easy access, views of Blue Mt. and McDonald Observatory. $125,000.
In the DMR on Thompson Trail 2br 1ba log home on 10+ acres. Central heat, wood stove, evaporative cooling. Den, enclosed flagstone patio, large back deck. Two storage sheds, well, 3,000 gallon water storage tank, carport, some fencing. $119,950.
TIN S I L EW
On Dolores Mt. Trail 2br 1ba custom built adobe home on 2.6+ acres. On edge of subdivision with spectacular views. Tile and brick flooring throughout, custom cabinets and doors, large kitchen pantry, office or bonus room. Two car carport and attached storage shed, fenced and landscaped yard, drip irrigation system. $230,000.
10 BBREG NCI(36).indd 10
On State St across from Fort 3br 1ba refurbished rock home. Wood floors, updated electric, wall gas heating, formal dining room. Metal roof, carport with two attached storage rooms, garage and workshop. Hot tub, some fencing, city water. $169,000.
In the DMR on Tomahawk Trail 2br 1.5 ba two story cedar sided home on 5.5+ acres. Open floorplan, vaulted ceilings, tile flooring, formal dining area, woodstove, electric wall heating. Metal roof, storage shed, well. Heavily wooded lot wth easy access. Some appliances included. $179,900. BROKER OWNED!
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 5:23 PM
P.O. BOX 2175 â€˘ FT. DAVIS, TX. 79734
KELLY WILLIAMS, Broker Phone 432-426-3188 Fax 432-426-3397 EMAIL: email@example.com WEB SITE: www.davismountainsrealty.com
STIN I L W E
N In the DMR on Squaw Valley Custom built 2br 2ba two story home on 19+ acres. Vaulted ceilings,wood stove, office off of MB, metal roof, approx. 1200 sq.ft. metal garage./workshop, well. $229,500.
CED U D E R
STIN I L W E
In Limpia Crossing on Deer Ridge Dr. 3br 2ba Doublewide on 7.5 acres. Property has central air and heat, separate dining room, gas stove, dishwasher, ceiling fans, walk-in closets in all 3 bedrooms, metal storage shed, well. Call for more information. $145,000
In Apache Pines on Oak Ridge Dr. 1br 1ba cabin on almost 8 acres. Wood burning native rock fireplace, open kitchen/living room combo, nice deck. 360 degree mountain top views ideal for astronomy. four RV hookups, well, storage shed with washer/dryer. $164,900.
In Mountain View Subdvision on Sequoia 4br 2ba Doublewide on over 1/4 acre. Central air and heat, two sided wood burning fireplace, formal dining area, large utility room, covered front porch, some appliances. $88,000
In Limpia Crossing on Ridgeline Dr. Custom built home on 5 acres. 2br 2ba with boys room. Metal roof, central air and heat, kiva fireplace, stained concrete flooring, two car carport, workshop, views. $375,000.
TIN S I L EW
N In the DMR on Ponderosa Crest an A-frame on five lots with 32+ acres. 360 degree views, secluded, ideal property for amateur astronomer. $250,000.
On Granado St. In Southeast Addition 3br 2ba home on 2 acres. Open floor plan with central air & heat, wood burning fireplace, office off master bedroom, stainless appliances, covered back deck, fenced back and side yard, 2 storage sheds, views. $178,000.
In the DMR on Tomahawk Trail 1br 1.75 ba partial adobe home on 5+ fenced acres. Open floor plan, large living room, enclosed porch, two woodstoves, wall propane heat, carport,shed, well. $162,500
In Limpia Crossing on Clearview Dr. 4br 2.75 ba home on 6+ acres. Central air and heat, fireplace, appliances, large back deck, two car garage, storage shed, dome for stargazing, fencing, views. $156,000
On Sproul Rd. 3br 2ba Manufactured home on 16.2 acres. Central air/heat, wood burning fireplace, bonus room off of master bedroom, formal dining room, deck with spectacular views. $235,000.
On Musquiz Dr. 3br 1ba home on almost 1/2 an acre. Fenced yard, corner lot, central air and heat, some appliances included. $109,500.
TIN S I L EW
In the DMR on Cochise Canyon Trail 2br 1.75 ba home on 5+ heavily wooded acres. Two car attached garage and two car carport, workshop, two fenced area for garden or animals, RV hookup, well. $168,000.
Bethany Brookover firstname.lastname@example.org
205 N. Harrison St. Alpine, TX 79830
(432) 837-7419 www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 11
www.gsminsurors.com 11 8/20/13 5:23 PM
12 BBREG NCI(36).indd 12
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ September 2013 8/21/13 2:47 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 13
13 8/20/13 5:46 PM
Bobbie Meader, Broker
Lauren Meader Realtor®
BUY. SELL. LEASE. MANAGE.
808 Longhorn Drive, Fort Davis • $175,000
Built in 2011, this home on 1.66 acres is energy efficient and well constructed. Less than 5 minutes from the heart of Fort Davis. The large covered front porch offers stunning views of Blue Mountain and the Davis Mountains. Durable Hardy siding, metal roof, beautiful stained concrete floors, custom cabinetry, Pella windows, vaulted ceiling, ductless a/c and heat. Stainless Steel appliances all convey. Perfect vacation home with room to build! MLS# 89317
809 West Waco, Marfa • $140,000
For 2 generations this adobe home has been in the same family and now you have the opportunity to make it a part of your history! This quaint adobe casita sits on 3 lots that total 13,950 square feet. It is bordered by the Chinati Foundation on the Western and Southern property lines and features a beautiful pasture view. Many options from a small scale renovation for the perfect weekend getaway to building the home of your dreams on one of the best locations in town. MLS# 89052
Marfa Vacation Rentals
Built around the 1900 and completely renovated 100 years later, this property has almost every amenity you could want in a guest house. Modern furnishings mix with period details. Bright, airy and open inside and cool, calm and serene outside. Pet friendly. Rates from $225/night, maximum occupancy 10. VRBO#358072
This home was renovated in the Spring of 2013 and is one of the most well-appointed vacation rentals in Marfa. From the KitchenAid stainless steel appliances to the luxury bed linens, this home is top of the line. The large backyards features lush landscaping and covered outdoor seating. Rates from $295/night, maximum occupancy 4.
Perfect for a reunion or wedding party, this refreshed mid-century modern home has plenty of room to entertain and all the amenities your group wants! This home has multiple living and dining areas and sits on a large corner lot. The privacy fenced back yard features a modern metal shade structure and outdoor seating. Rates from $300/night, maximum occupancy 9.
No detail was overlooked in the restoration of this adobe home located only 4 blocks from the Courthouse. Inside, modern furnishings blend with antiques and Southwestern accents creating a serene setting for entertaining. Outside, the screened in porch, outdoor dining area and a grape vine covered arbor offer multiple areas for unwinding. Rates from $275/night, maximum occupancy 6.
Now serving the entire Big Bend region. Learn more at FarWestTexasRealty.com
14 BBREG NCI(36).indd 14
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 4:47 PM
James King, Agent Tammy King, Broker
Sarah Browning, Office Mgr.
432-426-2024 office 432-224-1110 fax
office 432-426-2024 cell 432-386-2821 email@example.com kinglandwater.com
PO Box 109 600 State Street Fort Davis, TX 79734
ed! c u d e R Madera Hills Ranch - 163.8 acres in Jeff Davis Co., TX An amazing equine headquarters with covered arena in a beautiful mountain setting $1,425,000.
Berry Ranch - 2,841.71 Acres Marfa, TX off Casa Piedra Rd by Big Bend Ranch State Park in Presidio Co. $525 per ac.
d!! e c u d Re Rockpile Ranch 55,374 acres Amazing Davis Mountains ranch property. Stunning views of Sawtooth and Mt Livermore $985/acre at $54,543,390
Blue Mountain Vista 73.97 Acres, Spectacular views Fort Davis, Jeff Davis County, Texas $895,000
Rawhide Ranch 1,533.67 acres inside the Scenic Loop , Jeff Davis County views of Mt Livermore, $1923.50/ac at$2,950,000.
ti!n!g s d i e L c RNeedwu Cloud Nine Ranch - 676 Acres, Kerr County, Texas. Amazing Hill Country Retreat with clear water lake and beautiful views $7,027 per acre or $4,750,000.
Sold! Gallagher Headquarters Ranch- spans 1,509 acres of lush Hill Country mountains, ancient Liveoaks, and San Geronimo Creek. $13,916 per acre or $21,000,000.00
Dry Canyon Ranch - 2,906 Acres Fort Davis, Texas, Jeff Davis County. Amazing Views and natural springs S1,250 per acre or $3,632,000.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com KLW September 2013.indd 1 BBREG NCI(36).indd 15
High Canyon Ranch Fort Davis, Jeff Davis County, Texas 1,424 acres “Sproul Ranch” Since 1886.$1,500 per acre or $2,136,000.
act r t n o der C
ding n e P t ac Contr Bat Cave Ranch - 1,959 acres Jeff Davis Co. inside the Scenic Loop on the south slopes of Mt. Livermore $3,134,400.
Un Randolph Ranch -12,164 acres, Brewster and Pecos Counties. Texas cow country at its finest. Beautiful Marathon Basin grasslands. $850 per acre or $10,339,400
West Point of Rocks - 320 acres Jeff Davis County, part of the Scenic Loop, beautiful views with an amazing historic Indian cave. $912,000
15 8/15/2013 3:58:56 8/20/13 3:35 PM PM
Dreaming of a home in the country? We’re the answer.
Capital Farm Credit has been making loans for agriculture and rural real estate since 1917. The source of our strength is our cooperative structure: We share our earnings with our borrowers and operate in their best interests. In fact, we have returned more than $400 million to our customers.
Rural Land Loans Country Home Loans Farm & Ranch Loans
Alpine Credit Office
Livestock & Equipment Loans
108 W. Avenue E
432.837.5948 Toll Free 888.218.5503
Operating Capital Interim Construction Loans Agribusiness Financing
CapitalFarmCredit.com T E X A S ’
L A R G E S T
R U R A L
L E N D E R
HOME INSPECTION SPECIALISTS Box 326 • Alpine, TX 79831
Tom Muratori Licensed & Certified Home Inspector
325-423-2958 firstname.lastname@example.org AHIT Certified • TX Lic. #20244 Fully Insured www.tommuratori.com
16 BBREG NCI(36).indd 16
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 4:48 PM
507 N Russell - Totally remodeled 3BR/2BA home with beadboard ceilings and beautiful wood floors in the original structure. It has a great addition with stained concrete floors and a jacuzzi tub enclosed in concrete in the second bath. The dining room and the three bedrooms open on to one of the two patios. Other nice features are a cheerful dining room, metal roof, carport, storage building, ceiling fans, CA/CH, a roomy front porch and fenced back yard. Excellent neighborhood. You’ll love it when you see it! $225,000.
1006 W. Dallas- Cute 1BR/1BA adobe casita that has been stylishly remodeled. Has a metal roof, vaulted ceilings, separate laundry room as well as a detached storeroom. Would make a nice little getaway home. $99,000.
900 W. Washington - Very attractive 3BR/2BA home situated on over 1 1/4 acres on a corner property at the edge of town with all city services. This home features many amenities such as lovely hardwood floors, open and light living room, dining room, large kitchen with new countertops, small office space, large utility room, central air/heat, and covered patio. Also has plentiful storage, built-ins, attached garage, detached storage, double carport, nice pine trees, fruit trees, and an aviary. The backyard is private with a block fence and another perimeter fence for the acreage. All appliances will stay with the property. Since this home has nice elevations and is next to open land, you can see beautiful sunsets as well as antelope and cattle grazing just outside the fence. $289,000.
101 S. Plateau - This historic station house sits on approximately one acre and has been completely updated. It is now being used as an art gallery but would also make an excellent live/work space for an artist. The building is zoned commercial and is approximately 2,500 sq. ft. Please call for an appointment for a showing and any other inquiries on this unique property. $205,000
815 West Washington - 3BR/1BA stucco home of approximately 1,250 sq. ft. in great neighborhood near park and school. The hardwood floors have just been sanded and polished and the interior walls have new paint. It also has a detached storage building. This would make a very nice second home or rental property. $139,000
207 North Kelly - Lovely vintage 3 BR/1¾ BA adobe home has beautiful hardood floors, very high ceilings, two-car carport and a detached 1BR/1BA structure that includes a workshop. The workshop could be turned into a kitchen to make a complete apartment behind the main house. Property is fenced and located on a corner lot three blocks from the courthouse. $199,000.
502 North Austin - Historic 100+ year old 2 BR/2 BA adobe located near the courthouse in a lovely neighborhood walking distance to galleries, restaurants and shops. Large rooms, high bead board ceilings in living room and dining room, original yellow pine floors, recent high efficiency central air/ heat, remodeled bathrooms with artisan tiling, and new kitchen cabinetry. Lovely xeriscaped yard with native plants. Small casita goes with house, great for office, guest house or small studio. The entire property would also include a large 1,000 square foot studio with porches. $260,000 for the house and casita and lots, $295,000 for the entire property, house, casita plus large studio.
Golf Course Road Tract #2 - Immaculate 3BR/2BA with all-electric CH/CA, attached twocar garage that has been converted to an office. Outside the city limits on 4.85 fenced acres with pecan, plum, peach, almond, walnut and other lovely trees on drip system. Open living/dining and kitchen areas, laundry room, metal roof, water well, four-car carport, fenced yard and garden area. This would make an excellent studio or guest quarters. There are two separate fenced areas, one with a small animal barn. There are nice views of the Davis mountains. $229,000
503 W. Waco - Charming adobe/straw bale casita is approximately 1,800 sq. ft. It’s a 2 BR/1 BA with a totally open concept for the kitchen and living room area. Some nice features include a metal roof, saltillo tile floors and antique wood interior doors and a two-car carport. The bathroom has a radiant heated tile floor and bedrooms and living area all have ceiling fans.The gently used kitchen appliances are included. $149,000.
902 Tenorio St. - 2BR/2BA stucco home built in 2008 and situated on three corner lots. There is an office that could be converted to a third bedroom and a two-car finished garage that opens on to the laundry room. It could also be converted to another bedroom, studio or work space. The living room has a cathedral ceiling and flows in to the kitchen. One of the bedrooms has a small room that could serve as a child’s room, sitting room or other office. The dining area also opens in to the kitchen/living room area and is very light and open with wonderful views of the mountains. It opens on to a porch with a sidewalk that leads to a large deck, again with wonderful views. $249,000.
509 E. Texas St. - Adorable prairie-style 2BR/1BA adobe home on two lots (54’ x 125’ each) in a quiet neighborhood close to the edge of town. It has a metal roof, nice front porch, deck, fireplace, beautiful wood floors, and a skylit, brick-floored sitting room between the living room and the kitchen. Kitchen is updated with a custom concrete countertop and rebuilt original cabinetry. Bathroom also has custom concrete counter, new Toto toilet, and spacious, tiled shower. A brand-new, concrete-floored modern addition makes a beautiful studio or bedroom. Separate laundry room comes with washer and dryer. The property is fenced. $270,000
408 N. Austin - 4 BR/2.5 BA adobe home with central air and heat with over 2700 square
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 17
feet of living space. This special home (it belonged to my grandparents) is centrally-located only two blocks from the courthouse square. Some of the nice features are: hardwood floors, high ceilings, large rooms, open living room to dining room, laundry room with plentiful counter space, covered three-car carport, and an upstairs deck that affords nice views of the courthouse dome and the much-photographed water tower.
17 8/20/13 4:48 PM
18 BBREG NCI(36).indd 18
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ September 2013 8/20/13 4:48 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 19
19 8/20/13 3:46 PM
20 BBREG NCI(36).indd 20
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ September 2013 8/20/13 3:47 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 21
21 8/20/13 3:47 PM
The top sights to see... The right roads to travel... The best places to eat, drink, sleep, shop, learn, and even settle down. Visit the website today!
www.BigBendMap.com Publisher: Riley Stephens Production Manager: Ceci Marquez General Manager: Sandy Marquez
Vol. 9, Issue 10, September 2013
Big Bend Real Estate is published by Blue Sky Productions Copyright 2012 All rights reserved. Reproduction of photographs, artwork, or copy is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the publisher. All real estate advertised is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.” We assume no responsibility and shall have no liability whatsoever for errors, including without limitation, typographical errors or omissions in Big Bend Real Estate. We reserve the right to edit or refuse any advertising submitted. Contact us:
PO Box 1824, Alpine, TX 79831 Phone 432-614-4074 email: info@BlueSkyInfo.net www.BlueSkyInfo.net 22 BBREG NCI(36).indd 22
www.bigbendrealestateguide.com Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 5:53 PM
Selling Real Estate Since 1972 432-837-3411 106 W. Ave E, Alpine, TX 79830 www.parsonsre.com email: email@example.com CELL: 432-294-2193 FAX: 432-837-1143
E D! C U D E R
IST NEW L ELITE MANAGEMENT We manage approximately 50 HOMES, furnished apartments, And storage buildings.
2705 W. Hwy. 90 - Country Living on 2.81 Acres! Energy Efficient All-Electric 3-bedroom 2-bath Smart Home! Custom Built, Cathedral Ceilings. Beautiful Kitchen w/all trimmings, breakfast Bar, 2- Central Heat pump & Air, Italian tile floors, approx. 2,072 sq. ft. water well, oversized 2-carport! $295,750. REDUCED to $267,500! Additional 5 Acres available!
“GO AWAY AND LEAVE YOUR PROBLEMS WITH US!!!!!!!!
307 N. 16th - FOUR (4) Bedroom 2-bath Frame Home! Refrigerator, kitchen stove, and washer & dryer. Gas Central heat, central Evaporative a/c, new metal roof, approx. 1,295 sq. ft., Motorcycle shelter, RV trailer, BBQ Patio w/ electricity, carport, Storage bldgs., large lot! $140,000! Reduced to $130,000.
2701 West Hwy 90 - Commercial Bldg. (Formerly Apache Trading Post). Log Cabin built in 1979-80. 1.23 ACRES. Total 4,671 Sq.Ft.; Retail Show Room w/Office: 3,071 SF; Side Apartment (lease SPACE) 1,600 SF: in City Limits : Wonderful Location: $376,000!
ISTIN L W E N
2707 Hwy. 90 WEST: COMMERCIAL Office - 1.5 ACRES +/- ; All-Electric, central Heat & Air, approximately 2,542 sq. ft., 8-Rooms, and 2-baths. Across from Ramada Inn & Several businesses! Has Attached Storeroom. $310,549 ---less for 0.67 of an Acre.
R E D U C E D!
2503 W. Gray - Custom-Built Luxury Stucco Home! Six (6) Bedrooms, 4-1/2 baths w/heated floors & Jacuzzi! Dream Kitchen w/Appliance that are out of this world!!! Huge Breakfast bar & Sep. Wet bar, approx. 5,665 sq. ft! Approx. 1.92 ACRES! Large heated pool & hot tub, fenced w/sprinkler system - $875,000!
R E D U C E D!
Ann Hawkins Office Manager Management Specialist
901 W. Del Rio - Vintage 3-Bedroom 2-Full bath HOME – Partially Remodeled, new appliances, breakfast bar, large den, central heat & air, approx. 1,075 sq. ft., Carport, storeroom, fenced, needs TLC. 2-corner lots- What a Buy!! $115,000! REDUCED MORE to $95,000-Make an offer!
Billboard location - Commercial - 55.56x52’ @US Hwy. 90 intersection of Sul Ross Ave., Across from Triangle Market. TXDOT sign permit included! $29,500! Billboard Location - U.S. Hwy. 90 WEST - Strategically located across from Ramada Inn,and Oriental Express Restaurant. 0.34 of an ACRE: TXDOT Sign permit included. $42,750!
140l N.9th - Oak Creek Manufactured Home on Corner lot! Built approx. 1999 - Very Nice 4-Bedroom 2-bath w/approx. 2,075 sq. ft.! Central Heat & Air, appliances, covered front porch, Carport and Storage Bldg.-$89,000!
TWO (2) ACRES +/- Commercial Frontage on Hwy. 90 West-- next to Twin Peaks stg.! $87,500!
SIERRA LA RANA–Many tracts in higher elevations – gated community – 10 ACRES + UP – starting at $6,000/acre.
3. 4. 5.
CREEK RIDGE development–Approx. 100 ACRE Tracts in Mtns.- $2,000-$2,500/acre! Hwy. 90 West –COMMERCIAL –1.5 ACRES –approx. 321’ Frontage! UTILITIES AVAILABLE! Price REDUCED to $98,000!!! DOUBLE DIAMOND HOME SITE: Lot 1054 - 3.28 ACRES- 6 mi. S - $32,000!
Creek Ridge Ranch: 1,760 ACRES -$1,500/acre! Few miles from Alpine toward FT. Davis in MTNS! 640 Acres - @ $2,000/acre - Borders Hwy. 118 - Just minutes from Alpine towards Ft. Davis! www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 23
23 8/20/13 3:48 PM
24 BBREG NCI(36).indd 24
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ September 2013 8/20/13 4:06 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 25
25 8/20/13 4:06 PM
26 BBREG NCI(36).indd 26
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ September 2013 8/20/13 4:06 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 27
27 8/20/13 4:06 PM
28 BBREG NCI(36).indd 28
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ September 2013 8/20/13 4:49 PM
TREASURES FROM THE FREDERIC REMINGTON ART MUSEUM
SEPTEMBER 21-DECEMBER 8, 2013 MUSEUM OF THE BIG BEND ALPINE, TEXAS
Charge of the Rough Riders, Oil on Canvas, 1898 Frederic Remington Art Museum, Ogdensburg, New York
Go to www.sulross.edu/museum for more information or call (432) 837-8143 Generously Supported By
Mr. & Mrs. Charles Mallory The Holland Hotel in Alpine, Texas
An exhibition of art from the Frederic Remington Art Museum, Ogdensburg, New York
Sul Ross State University MEMBER THE TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY SYSTEMâ„˘
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com MOBB_RemingtonAd_CI_071013.indd 1
BBREG NCI(36).indd 29
7/10/13 2:56 PM
8/20/13 4:49 PM
Eagle Peak Ranch - 107 +/- Acres of High Mountain Heaven! Live Creek that runs thru approx. 300’ of the property. Live Oaks, Outstanding views! Beautiful Rock formations including it’s name sake the Eagle Point rock formation with elevations close to 5000 feet! Very nice 2 bedroom 2 bath cabin with loft. Power and water well! One of a kind property in this size range!! Check out the web site to view the rest of the pictures of this fantastic property! Call for pricing. By appointment only.
New Listing! Newer beautiful highly cusomized home on surveyed 30 acres. Hwy. 118 frontage. All weather roads into house area. Tile floors, custom cabinets, custom bathroom vanities, power, back up generator, metal barn, custom stained glass window, water catchment. Must see to appreciate!! Motivated sellers! $160,000
CONVENIENT COUNTRY LIVING IN MARATHON TX. 8.5 fenced acres with 3 bed/2 bath home and outbuildings. 600’ of Commercial Hwy. 385 Frontage For more info and pictures check out our web site or call. $142,500
6500 +/- ACRE RANCH FOR SALE. Lots of terrain with over over 500’ elevation changes. Two wet weather creeks cross thru it providing good cover for wildlife, small mountains with deep canyons. Small house that could be fixed up for a nice hunting camp. Metal cattle pens, small barn. Two partially equipped wells. In good area for Mule Deer, also saw Aoudad sign. Must see to appreciate!!
320 +/- ACRES WITH RIO GRANDE RIVER FRONTAGE! Power, paved Hwy. 170 frontage, in Between Lajitas and Redford. Price just reduced!! Call for more info! $160,000
OFF GRID ROCK HOME ON 87 ACRES! On Mariposa Mine Road, very unique home, great views, easy access! $175,000 Possible owner finance!
NEW LISTING!! 640 SURVEYED ACRES IN PRESIDIO COUNTY. BLK 1 SEC 37. Approx. 1/2 mile west of Hwy. 67 behind the airport. Power crosses the property, level to slightly rolling terrain with several arroyos running along the edges. Great views of the surrounding mountains. $140,000
72 ACRES ON JACK EDEN MESA Tracts 1165, 1158 and 1159 (Subject to Terlingua ranch maintenance fees) Deep canyons, outstanding views. Great Mule Deer area, easy access but the last mile into the property is very rocky. High clearance vehicle recommended. Priced at $30,888 with long term owner financing available!
Off Grid Home on 40 Acres! 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath with nice utility/work room and attached carport. Approx. 1000 sq. ft. under one roof! Solar power with LP generator back up. Large LP fridge and stove with vent. Approx. 2700 gallon water catchment system with filtration system. Building and equipment is approx. 3 years old. MOTIVATED SELLER!! OPEN TO OFFERS $69,500
MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS!! Beautiful Adobe home with separate Adobe Cottage 45 +/- surveyed acres with well and power. Must see to appreciate!! Motivated seller! $260,000 with possible owner finance!
82 ACRES IN THE CEDAR SPRINGS AREA OF TERLINGUA RANCH. Bordered on one side by 9 Point Mesa! Good hunting area, lots of terrain, private and remote! $25,650
160 ACRES with Rio Grande frontage near Ruidoso TX in Presidio County. Fenced, water well and power! Older mobile home, small metal barn and pens. State Hwy. 170 Frontage. PRICED TO SELL AT JUST $75,000!!!
All information and descriptions in this or any West Texas Ranch Realty (WTRR) advertisement have been obtained from sources such as owners and tax & appraisal offices, and are not from WTRR or associates. WTRR makes no claim as to the accuracies, and information and price is subject to change at any time. 30 BBREG NCI(36).indd 30
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 4:07 PM
29. New Listing! Tract 183 consists of 40 acres in the Hwy. 118 area of Terlingua Ranch. This is a beautiful area of T Christmas, Chisos and Wild Horse mountains. This tract would great for ATV and Motorcycle enthusiasts with it's so has a gravel wash on side of the property with some rolling gravel hills at the top. Gate Road 2 runs thru the NW sid combined with tract 185 & 186 for a total of 200 acres. $479/acre for the 40 acres alone. Owner financing available
30. 20 acres, Block 332, sec. 23, tract 6592, very good hunting area, private and remote, high clearance vehicle nee available!!
31. 20 acres, Block 332, sec. 26, Tract 6737, great hunting and camping area. Saw a Mule deer buck on this tract wh $299/acre Owner financing available!!
1. 70 acres comprised of 4 tracts. Tract 3156: 40 +/- acres approx. 1 mile West of Hwy 118. Hill top property with great views. End of the road tract. 4WD recommended for access due to steep grade going into property. Includes an additional 5 acre tract. (45 acres can be purchased separately for $16,999) Tract 8874: 20 +/- acres with additional 5 acre tract. Very easy access close to Hwy. 118, and about a mile north off of the Main Terlingua Ranch Road. 25 acres can be purchased separately for $6955. Neither 5 acre tract borders the main properties. Or purchase the entire 70 acres for $23,500!! Owner financing with the right terms.
32. 20 acres, Block 15, Sec. 20, Tract 2758, Remote, good hunting tract. Large arroyo runs the 2758, lots of terrain, Have seen mule deer several times on these tracts! $349/acre Owner financing!!!
2. New Listing!! 140 +/- acres in Presidio County near Ruidosa. Paved State road 170 frontage, has power, water cistern. Great views with lots of privacy. Surveyed and fenced. Priced at $50,000
3. New Listing: Tract 2573, 40 acres. End of the road tract, with great terrain, outstanding views and privacy. Few miles from Big Bend Ranch State park boundary. $13,500/Owner Financing Available. Really nice tract!
33. New Listing! 10 acres, Tract 6902 in Cedar Springs. This tract sits on a gently sloping hillside. Great views, lots o & Prickly Pear. Great views, power is very close to the property line. Less than 3 miles to the NE corner of Big Bend
4. Lot 2 in Lajitas!! One of the bigger lots in Mesa Vista addition of Lajitas Resort at 3.31 acres!! Price drastically reduced from $100,000 to $65,000!! Outstanding views in every direction, there is some terrain to this property. 5. SOLD!!! 20 +/- ACRES, TRACT 4238. Easy access on American Legion Rd. Power near the edge of the property, new septic system with two RV hookups! $11,500
6. 2.5 City Blocks for sale 30 lots. Just outside the City Limits, no zoning! Access to city water and sewer, power on the property. Perfect place to put some apartments or duplexes!! Owner will sell in 2 lot quantities, call for pricing. Lots of interest in the property, with the right offer owner will consider adding 6 more lots! Price just reduced to $150,000!!!!
34. 10 acres in Solitario: Tract 2760A, located in the northern Solitario area of Terlingua Ranch. Private and remote, thru this tract of land. Good access, but a high clearance vehicle is recommended. Good area for Mule Deer! Priced 8. 160 acres in the Agua Fria area. Wet weather Alamo de Cesario creek runs thru part of the property, lots of fossils and rock, good access. Priced at just $38,000 with possible owner finance! available. 7. SOLD!!! New Listing!! Tract 1112, 49.28 acres in the North Corozones area of Terlingua Ranch. Outstanding views, level building sites, good access. Priced at Just $349 per acre!! Long term owner financing available.
9. SOLD!!! Outstanding Home Site! Lot 4 in Ocotilla Mesa. 10.36 acres with well and 18’ X 36’ metal carport with water catchment and 2000 gallons of water storage. Hwy. 118 frontage, power at the front of the property. Great views!! Long term owner financing. Other Lots Available! Call for Pricing.
35. New Listing! 40 acres, Tract 310 in Blk. G4, Sec. 233. Great views. New road into property. Close to Study Butt center of1506A theconsists property, creek runs edge atviews$350/acre! 11. Great Home Site!! Tract of 20 acres. Locateddry just south of Ocotillo Mesa on Gatealong Road 5. Easythe access from Hwy. 118,of quickthe drive intoproperty Study Butte, power Priced on property.Great in every direction. In an area with proven water wells. Tract 10. New Listing!!! Tracts 6106 & 6107 combine for 40 very hilly acres in Cedar Springs. West Cedar Springs road runs thru the edge of the property. Good hunting area! $13,960 with owner financing available. can be divided into 10 acre lots. Great home site!! Call for more info and pricing. Long term owner financing available!!
36. New Listing! Tract 5079, 160 acres in the Agua Fria area of Terlingua Ranch. Very hilly tract. $275/acre!
12. New Listing!!! 160 acres just inside Gate Road 1 1/2, not part of any property owners association. Lots of geological formations on this property, just across the road from Willow Mountain. Great views, part of wet weather Ben Holes creek runs thru it, has some small hills on the property, power runs along the front edge of the property. $60,000 with possible owner finance!!
13. PRICE REDUCED! Tract 5079 160 acres in the Agua Fria region of Terlingua Ranch. End of the road tract. Deep canyons, outstanding views. Lots of Aoudad and Mule Deer tracks. Very rough terrain with several deep canyons. 4WD highly recommended. Priced at just $36,000, with possible owner finance.
37. Back on the Market! Tracts 2308 & 2312B, G12, Sec. 8, 60 acres in Solitario Just beneath Herman's Peak, deep draws crossin Priced to sell at just $225/acre!!! Can be added to the tracts below for a total of 140 acres!!
14. New Listing! Tract 2338, 40 acres near Herman’s Peak! Corners are marked, great views, varying terrain. Just $11,000!!
15. SOLD!!! Tract 6250, 20 +/- acres in Cedar Springs, just off of East Cedar Springs road. Very nice 20 acre tract with two arroyos coming to gether on it. Nice level building area on the south end, with some small rock face cliffs along the arroyo and a nice hill side on the north end. VERY NICE TRACT! Priced at $7975 Owner financing available!
37. Back on the Market! Tracts 2330 & 2331 Blk. G12, Sec. 9 80 acres in Solitario. Close to Herman's Peak, draw runs thru prope purchased with tracts above for a total of 140 acres. Owner is also throwing in 5 acre tract F-102. Priced to sell at just $200/acre
16. New Listing: Tract 6082, 20 acres in Cedar Springs. End of the road hill top tract that drops down into a small valley, close to 9 Point Mesa. Great views, good hunting area. Found a fresh shed whild hiking on this property. Priced at $6578 with owner financing available. 17. Great hunting tract!! Owner Financing available 40 acres in Cedar Springs, Tracts 6439 & 6440 in Lot 20, Blk 332. This 40 acres butts up to Cedar Springs Ranch, has great views, is private and remote. While walking around this 40 acres taking pictures I found deer sign all over! $13,160 Owner financing available!
38. 1000 +/- Acres for sale, south of Alpine approx. 35 miles, east of Hwy. 118. Very rough, lots of terrain. Surrounded by large Priced at $595/acre. Call for more info.
18. Tract 6775, 19.5 Acres in the northern part of Cedar Springs area of Terlingua Ranch. Level terrain with the top of a large draw on one corner of the property. Power is on the property, access is off of Cedar Springs Road. Priced to sell at just $5850!!
19. New Listing! Fantastic views! Lots of interesting geological formations. Tracts 298 & 299 combine for a breathtaking 80 acres on the West side of Hwy. 118. Accessed off of Gate road #1, and about 3 miles from the highway. 18’ X 36’ carport with 2000 gallon water collection system is in place!! Call for pricing, long term financing available!
39. New Listing! Beautiful 20 acre tract located on high ridge overlooking 9 Point Draw. Tract 1165 has it all, nice terrain, lots of see to appreciate. Located in the North Corozones area of Terlingua Ranch. $9640 with owner financing. 21. New Listing: Tract 6303, 20 acres just on West Cedar Springs road. Popular area with hunters due to nearby Cedar Springs which has water year around. Small arroyo runs thru the property with some brushy areas. Priced at $6909 with owner financing 20. New Listing: Tract 6298, 20 acre end of the road tract bordered by 9 Point Mesa Ranch. Power nearby, nice hillside on property with a good level camping/building area at the bottom. Priced at $7329 with owner financing available.
40. New Listing! Tract 923, 40 acres with easy access off of the main Terlingua Ranch Road. End of the road tract. L 23. 40 acres, Tract 310 in$15,960 Blk. G4, Sec. 233. Great views. New road into property. Close to Study Butte and Hwy. 118 nice hill in the center of the property, dry creek runs along the edge of the property. Priced at $350/acre! views. with owner financing! 22. Tract 951A: 10 acres located in the NC area on the Main Paved Terlingua Ranch Road. Level terrain for easy building, or to park an RV. Power nearby. Approx. 10 mintues to the Terlingua Ranch Lodge area. Priced at $6490 with owner financing available.
24. SOLD! 60 acres very close to Big Bend Ranch State Park. Tract 2860 is 40 acres, end of the road tract! Outstanding views into the park. Lots of terrain! Touches tract 2855 a 20 acre tract that borders the park on the West side. Total 60 acres is $23,940 with long term owner financing available!
41. New Listing! Tracts 8208 & 8209 combine for 40 acres with beautiful views, hilly terrain with easy access just o Road. End of the road tract, power about a 1/3 of a mile away. Less than 25 minutes from the lodge area, and abou Priced atend$20,000 Owner financing available! 26. New118. Listing!! Tract 6298 a very nice of the road tract that butts up to 9 Point Mesa Ranch in Cedar Springs close to West Cedar Springs Road. 20 +/- acres with shallow arroyo and a nice hill. Power nearby. Priced at $7329 with owner financing available.
25. New Listing!! 205 +/- acres in Hudspeth County. Approx. 6 miles West of Dell City. Level to slightly rolling terrain. In an area with shallow wells around 300’ deep. Great views of the the Guadalupe mountains. Power is about a 1/2 mile from the edge of the property. Price just reduced to $270.73/acre!! Motivated sellers!!
27. SOLD! 60 acres in Solitario! Tract 2471 & 2465B. Varying terrain with some nice arroyos running thru it. Priced at just $16,500 Owner financing available! Price reduced! $12,500 net to seller!
42. New Listing! 80 acres west of Valentine Texas. Two 40 acre tracts located approx. 1300 feet from each other in County just off of Chispa Road behind the old 96 camp. $75/acre or $6000. Motivated seller! Make an offer! 29. New Listing!! 30 +/- acres off of Mariposa Mine Road, approx. 1 mile from Hwy. 170. Not part of any association. Lots of terrain, beautiful views!! Possible owner finance! End of the road property, not far from Lajitas Airport and Resort. Very private. $45,000. 28. SOLD! Tract 923, 40 acres with easy access off of the main Terlingua Ranch Road. End of the road tract. Level terrain with outstanding views. $15,960 with owner financing!
For Current Updates please check out our web site or call as properties are selling very fast and new tracts are being added!!
To view pictures of all of these properties and our Mexico Properties go to www.westxranchrealty.com
All information and descriptions in this or any West Texas Ranch Realty (WTRR) advertisement have been obtained from sources such as owners and tax & appraisal offices, and are not from WTRR or associates. WTRR makes no claim as to the accuracies, and information and price is subject to change at any time. www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 31
31 8/20/13 4:07 PM
RELOCATION SERVICES IN THE BIG BEND CONTACT INFORMATION For Emergencies, call 911
SERVICE County Zip Code Electricity Service (if meter is not present) Water Service Disposal Service Gas Service
AEP Texas 877-373-4858 Go to wwwpowertochoose.org to choose your provider or call 866-797-4839 (note: Get ESI # fromSeller or Realtor)
Water Dept 837-0047
Water Supply 426-3577
Water Supply 386-4229
Water Works 729-4411
Rio Grande Electric Co-Op 837-0941 Study Butte Water Supply Corp. 371-2933
Duncan Disposal 837-1244 • Texas Disposal Systems 837-0845 (local) or 888-4444-4837 SWTX Muni. Gas SWTX Muni. Gas 837-3437 426-3577
SWTX Muni. Gas 729-4411
Propane Tank Service
Mustang Propane 386-4432 • WTG Propane 837-2518
Telephone & Internet
AT&T 866-977-9819 • Big Bend Telecom 837-3393 or 800-592-4781 Mountain Zone 837-2300 Mountain Zone TV 837-7484 • US Cable 837-3637
Cable TV Satellite TV Cell Phone Service
Big Canyon TV (Dish Network & Direct TV) 837-7484 (local) or 800-872-0259 AT&T ( Morrison/Radio Shack) 837-2061
Big Canyon TV (Dial Tone Services) 800-872-0259
Satellite Phone Svc. Chamber of Commerce
Tax Office/Vehicle & Voter Registration
32 BBREG NCI(36).indd 32
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 4:49 PM
LAJITAS, Comanche Mesa, Lot 39-40. Looks to the South. Electric & water already in place. $22,500.
COMANCHE HILLS, Lajitas, Lot 6. Big Bend Valley 40 Acres Owner AnxLocated on a cul de sac with great ious. Block 216, Section 20, this is 2-20 Acre tracts side by side. Located at the end views. Homes only. $30K net.
Terlingua del Norte. Block G4, Section 285, Tract 13.Just North of Ghost Town, Terlingua. It has a pad, electric & water available. Great views of all the surrounding mountains. Easy access! Not Terlingua Ranch. $33,000
Terlingua Ranch Home - 26+ Ac. Block 216, Lot 6, Tracts H-153 & H-154. 1 Bed//1 Bath. 2 story home. Lot of highway frontage on Hwy 118 S about 50 mi south of Alpine. More extras than room to list here. Subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees. Owner terms. $78,000
Tract 103, Christmas Mountains 80 Acres that border the Christmas Mountains on the west. Beautiful property. Owner/broker. No improvements. It is subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees. All taxes & fees are current. Owner will finance with good down payment. $39,950
Blk G-12, Section 11, Tract 2293, 20 Acres, Solatario, Located on South County Road just before you go into the first road into Salt Grass Draw. Runs North & South with the East side just on top of the ridge. Beautiful views! Lots of Ocotillo.
Sanderson Canyon - Tract 5 & 6, 113 Acres located just outside Sanderson with incredible views. This property has not been hunted in about 10 years. It has whitetail, mule deer, javelina, quail & turkey & other species of wildlife. It has not been surveyed & has good access. Owned may consider finance with a good down payment. If you are looking for a hunting place, don't overlook this property. We will not be showing this property during hunting season.. Please call in advance for a showing. $49,500
H-107 – 6.8 Acres, a very nice highway property just about 50 miles south of Alpine on the West side of the highway. Electric is on the lot next to this. No other utilities. Terlingua Ranch Fees apply. This is net to seller, buyer pays closing cost. $7,000
NC-433. 5 Acres with a nice cabin made out of a container. Has been insulated partially, adding a window & water catchments systems are in place. A great buy at only $6,000. Buyer will have some cost to close. Terlingua Ranch fees apply. All taxes & fees are current. A great buy at only $6000 net. Buyer pays closing cost.
South County Highway Properties- H-100, H-107, H-109, H-12 & H-62, H-65. Some have Electric, some don’t, but are all highway frontage properties. Different prices for each. Call for prices. All different owners.
Gun Sight Mtn Property, 640+ Acres Block NC, Section 31 or Hunt Park NG. Absolutely beautiful property. Will be subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees for the new owner. Owner Terms. $225,000.
Comanche Mesa, Lajitas - Block 1, Lot 4 - 82 ft X 168.83 Ft. Community water system. Beautiful homesite with 360 views of the mountains around there. Owner anxious! $25,000.
Agua Fria - 40 Acres Block 215, Section 24 Tract 3076 . Nice views & easy access. Interesting terrain. 2 adjoining tracts can be purchased, both 40 Acres. 3073 & 3076 $300 Per acre, Owner terms.
209 W. 14th, 1600SF Custom home on a corner lot offers a lot of living area. 3/2 with a 2 car garage & large fenced back yard with covered patio & lots of fruit trees. Kitchen makes cooking a breeze. With all granite counter tops, gas oven & stove, dishwasher & garbage disposal the woman of the house will love this kitchen.Please make appointment to preview. $375,000.
of the road. Owner needs to sell. $7,000.
Terlingua Ranch. 660 Acres -1 section plus 20 of Terlingua Ranch. Block G-12, Section 18 & Part of 23. Access via Terlingua Ranch Roads. Owner will finance. Peacful, high elevations with no through roads going through the property. One of a kind. Owner offers financing. $249 per Acre!
North Corazones - 320 Acres. Great access off country road. Comes w/ nice RV & large metal cover. Water catchment for the wildlife & seasonal spring & good roads all over. Nice covered picnic area at base of mountain. Lots of wildlife. Not part of Terlingua Ranch. Owner will consider financeing or selling without the RV. $154,000
South County, Highway frontage, H-29, 14+acres, just south of the Terlingua Ranch County Road on the west side. Borders a large ranch. $16,800.
Christmas Mountains Ranch, South County - 142.7 Ac. A Rare Find. 3-home complex w/ box canyon. Minutes from Big Bend Nat’l & Big Bend Ranch State parks. Remote w/ elec service. Strorage shed and barn/workshop. two 40-ac fenced pastures. So much more than room to list. Call ahead for appt to preview. $269,500
Cedar Springs - 20+ Acres, lots of cover, good views, hunting allowed. Reduced to $3,500 Net. Broker is owner.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 33
Far West Solatario. These Borders the State Park. Remote, 2-40 Acre Tracts. Awesome views. Good access. Tracts # 2867 & #2866, each 40 acres & they border each other running East & West. $220 per acre, make offer!
LAJITAS, Comanche Mesa , Block 2, Lot 4 Very nice large lot with great views all around. Already has a water tap. $35K.
160 Acres, Aqua Fria. 160 Acres with about 1/4 mile of Terlingua Creek. Good access & a beautiful property. No owner finance $24,000
Famous Heights - Apartment complexs located in the SW part of Alpine. Several units, some 2 bedroom & 3 bedrooms. Good cash flow. Excellent investment. Serious inquirys only please. Details upon request.
33 8/20/13 4:12 PM
Fort Davis Properties for Sale HOME ON 5 +- ACRES OVERLOOKING FORT DAVIS WITH 360-DEGREE VIEWS Beautiful single story home with four bedrooms and six bathrooms, each bedroom has a dressing room and bathroom, dining room with built-ins and recessed lighting, living room featuring masonry fireplace, tray ceiling with lighting and majestic views. The game room is the perfect gathering place for family and friends. Call today $550,000
FORT DAVIS LAND REMARKABLE VIEWS! Just outside Fort Davis, Texas. Offered as approximately 60 acres for $657,270 or approximately 75 acres with highway frontage for $750,000.
Discover why over 17 million homeowners trust us.
34 BBREG NCI(36).indd 34
James B. Sammons III Tel: 915.833.9373 Cell: 915.491.7382 • Fax: 915.975-8024 firstname.lastname@example.org With your new home comes new responsibilities – like protecting your new investment with the right amount of homeowners insurance. That’s where I can help. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.® CALL ME TODAY. Monica Woodall, Agent 906 E Holland Avenue Alpine, TX 79830 Bus: 432-837-5631 www.monicawoodall.com 0907507TX.1
State Farm Lloyds, Dallas, TX
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • September 2013 8/20/13 4:50 PM
lAnd ThAT FiTS Your drEAmS. www.AlpinE TExAS lAnd.com Sierr a L a r ana
is a gated ranch community offer-
We are approaching 50% sold but have plenty
ing tracts from 10 to 150 acres. From lower elevations with
of selection. Schedule your showing today online at
even terrain (great for horses!) to higher elevation property
www.alpinetexasland.com, call 866-757-2382
with views most people will only see in magazines, we are
or e-mail email@example.com.
a dark-sky-approved development with a common area featuring telescope pad sites furnished with electricity.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 35
Let us help you find the â€œLand That Fits Your Dreams.â€?
A GAted Community dArk Sky development
35 8/20/13 4:51 PM
BBREG NCI(36).indd 36
8/20/13 4:14 PM
Real Estate in the Big Bend region