See Page 33 For More Information
BBREG NCI(36).indd 1
6/17/13 1:23 PM
207 DOE COURT Toronto Creek Estates 2170 Square Feet Open floor Plan 3bed/3bath with office
3 bedroom 2 bath homes with office starting in the 190's
2 BBREG NCI(36).indd 2
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ June 2013 6/17/13 1:26 PM
11 0 4 A C R E S i n S o u t h Presidio County – Adjoining Big Bend Ranch State Park, great elevations and views, good access, water well with solar pump. Asking $293,000
Commercial building located in downtown Marfa. 8,000+ sq ft - 3 elevations. Adobe, all new wiring, plumbing, roof. Store showroom + 2 finished apartments. Shown by appointment. Asking $485,000
Near Downtown Marfa - 205 W Lincoln - 2 BR, 1 bath remodeled home in great condition with unfinished casita on large lot. Shown by appointment only. Asking $139,500.
N E W P R I C E!
901 East Oak, Marfa – Big Bird Art Studio Unique property that features a studio residence, covered patio and fenced yard convenient to downtown. Only $79,000
Large commercial building on W. Highway 90 in MARFA. Covered parking, concrete floor, metal roof, efficiency apartment. Great location with unlimited possibilities. Asking $250,000.
This is the last great tract available in Antelope Hills. 10 acres total located on the north side of the road with the highest elevations. Wonderful, unobstructed views of the Davis Mountains and surrounding area. $125,000
2019 Rabbits Road – 5 fenced acres in Antelope Hills east of Marfa. Perimeter fenced, great views. Asking $60,000
*Speeds are where technically available.
www.bigbend.net www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 3
CALL TODAY TO UPGRADE OR SIGN UP FOR SERVICE
800-592-4781 3 6/17/13 3:52 PM
Big Bend Realty
100 Easter Egg Valley & Hwy 170 (3/4 miles west of Junction with Hwy 118)
Barbara Trammell • TX Broker #0225052 • P.O. Box 356, Terlingua, TX 79852 • Phone 432-371-2430 Email email@example.com • www.bigbendrealty.cc 1.
VDM 1366+ ac, INVESTMENT PROPERTY, off HWY 170 @ 38 Hill, 1.5+ mi LONGDRAW BLUFF LINE provides the most spectacular view of BIG BEND available, contains Terlingua Sinkhole, some utilities, solid road access, small dam/tank, lots to see, 120 ac income producing lease, owner financing possible, priced reasonably, call for more info
BLTAS 50+, 14, 13, 5 ac. parcels, Hwy. 118 frontage, good locations 1 mi. No. of the “Y” w/Hwy 170 to 6 mi. No., power/phone B accessible, nice views, financing available STUDY BUTTE/TERLINGUA
L DSTOV COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, extra nice Doublewide, 1150 sf, 2/2, w/15.74 ac. & extras, for home or business, great views, + 4 ac usable Hwy 118 frontage w/power/phone/community water, adjacent business, exceptional location in Study Butte, call for details, by appointment only
ONLY 3.5 HOURS FROM ODESSA/MIDLAND!!! CAMPING - RECREATION!!! 5 AC. near pavement, access 1500 miles of private back roads for ATV/UV, duel sport, mountain bike, 4 WHD, enjoy resort amenities, pool!!!, cafe, campground, motel, air strip, PLUS! 2 major public parks, river access, Community Services and amenities minutes away, Prices begin at only $1500 2500 total price, possible financing, ALSO, larger properties availability Call for information or appointment
LLORL NEW 299 acres, with “THE VIEW” of Chisos, Xmas, Aqua Fria, Hen Egg, Solitario, etc., lots of Ocotillo, 8 miles north of Terlingua via So. Co. Rd. and Saltgrass Rd. NO fees!! A must see property! UNDER MARKET Let’s talk!
960+/- acres, mountain valley, not far off pavement, Terlingua Ranch NC area, power in some areas, old well?? w/lg metal reservoir, can be divided, priced accordingly, owner financing, owner wants to sell
7. INVESTMENT PROPERTIES: Just Land!! Small To Large Acreage Parcels! Solid Investment Opportunities For These Uncertain Economic Times Homesites, Recreational Use, Survival Hideaways, Protect Your $$$ CALL NOW!!! TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS SOME WITH FINANCING AVAILABLE! 8. NEW LISTING LBARWIL Study Butte 33+ ac. IDEAL Commercial location, Hwy 118 and School Rd (Piasano) paved frontage, all utilities, great investment potential. Let’s talk. 9.
TASBBL 20 or 40 acres, GATE 4 - CHRISTMAS MOUNTAINS VALLEY, good solid access, GREAT VIEWS, some utilities available, great homesite area, great neighbors in place.
10. 20 to 320 acre tracts somewhat remote with access, Terlingua Ranch CS and Solitario area, good views, camping, hunting, possible financing, priced by tract from $250-350/acre
12. 5-10-20 acre parcel, OWNER FINANCE, EASY TERMS!!! GOOD INVESTMENT, DISCOUNTS FOR CASH!!!, recreational, camping, outback isolation, or easy access property. Call for more information. 14. LWILLON 2 ea. 5 ac, GHOSTOWN TERLINGUA tracts with “THE VIEW”, com. water/phn-DSL/elec near by, priced accordingly, call for more info. 17. NEW LISTING LWHAU955: HOMESITE / CAMP / HUNT, 40 ac, 1 mi off Terlingua Ranch Rd, 4 mi to fun Lodge Amenities, good Rd access, water potential, Power near, enclosed valley location, great views of East Corazone, Rattlesnake Rdg, part of Chisos Mtns, Xmas Mtns, MUST SEE! Price to sell!!
18. NEW LISTING LMOOMAR 10 ac. Terlingua Gtown, Fossil Knob (S/2 2151), price below market, negotiable. 19. NEW LISTING LCANLOU 40 ac.(2581) adjoins BB State Park, nice hilltops, road around outer edge, good hunting, views access, price $16,000. gps on google 29*25’17.86” North 103*43’34.02” West 20. NEW LISTING LCAMEDN 40 (8502, 8508) & 20 ac (8504) separate tracts, good access, hillside w/views, nice area, 2 mi off pavement, 6+ mi in Terlingua Ranch Rd, amenities, must see to appreciate, $400/ac
SOLID ROAD ACCESS, MULTI DIRECTIONS, GREAT PROPERTIES!
4 OURS TO M H O U R S 3.5 H ESSA! IDL A N D! TO O D OFFERED BY TERLINGUA LAND SALES 2000+ ACRES in 5-10-20-40 ACRE PARCELS LOCATED IN ALL AREAS!!
TERLINGUA RANCH PROPERTIES
TERLINGUA RANCH Subdivision OFFERS: 1500 miles of PRIVATE BACKROADS accessing 170,000+ acres, 265 sq miles, over 8000 parcels. AMENITIES are: Cafe, Motel, Campground, Shower House, POOL, Water Sales to owners, CAMPSITES, HOMESITES, RECREATION and hiking with additional access to 9000 ac in Christmas Mountains, Hunting on your own property, ATV/UV, duel sport, mtn. bike, 4WHD on PRIVATE ROADS, and PHOTOGRAPHY of Great Views, wildlife, plants, etc, EXTRA BENEFIT: access to 2 major Park areas and Rio Grande River, STUDY BUTTE/TERLINGUA Offers Community Activities, Amenities, and Services, ALL MINUTES AWAY.
CALL OR COME BY - BRING YOUR WISH LIST FOR THE PERFECT PROPERTY • BRING YOUR GPS TO HAVE FUN DOING YOUR OWN PROPERTY SEARCH
PLEASE BE PATIENT - BE PERSISTANT - IT’S WORTH IT !! I AM A ONE PERSON OFFICE 4 BBREG NCI(36).indd 4
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 1:37 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 5
5 6/17/13 3:16 PM
6 BBREG NCI(36).indd 6
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 1:42 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 7
7 6/17/13 1:42 PM
8 BBREG NCI(36).indd 8
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 1:43 PM
Heart of the Davis Mtns, Elevation 5,400ft—7,850ft, Well Watered, Log Home, Excellent Wildlife Habitat w/ Mule & Whitetail Deer, Not Encumbered by Conservation Easement www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 9
9 6/17/13 1:43 PM
P.O. BOX 2175 • FT. DAVIS, TX. 79734
KELLY WILLIAMS, Broker Phone 432-426-3188 Fax 432-426-3397 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WEB SITE: www.davismountainsrealty.com
In the DMR on Cedar Court two story 4br 2.5b home on 7+ acres. Secluded property at end of cul-de-sac. Magnificent views from front and back decks. Two car attached garage, wood stove, office area in loft, work out room, patio with hot tub, central air and heat, appliances included. $249,500.
In the DMR on Tony’s Pass 3br 2.5 ba Adobe home on 5+ acres. Large attached workshop, two car carport, storage shed,,well. Formal dining room, two sided wood burning fireplace, front and back enclosed sunrooms, bonus room in upstairs loft. access and lots of usable acreage. 235,000.
On State Street over 12 acres in prime commercial area of downtown Fort Davis. Small 1br 3/4 ba stone house, all public utilities plus water well. Ideal for development or subdivision. Seller financing available. Broker owned. Call for more info $535,000.
N On Sproul Rd. Beautiful custom built 3br 2.75ba home on 20 acres. Central air and heat, two wood burning fireplaces, office, den and sunroom. Two car attached garage, well, magnificent views, privacy. $450,000
TIN S I L EW
2br 1ba farm house in disrepair with well & electric on 60+/- prime acres two miles north of downtown Ft. Davis with Hwy 17 frontage. Call for more details.
Corner lot on San Juan 3br 1.75 ba on almost 2 acres. Central air & heat, wood stove, open floor plan. Metal roof, 2 car carport/workshop, additional metal garage/storage, RV hookup, city water/ sewer & well. $158,000.
On Circle D centrally located 3br 1.75 ba custom built adobe on large lot. Formal dining room, kiva fireplace, central air and heat, tile flooring throughout, metal roof, enclosed patio, fenced backyard, two car carport, and attached storage area. $219,000.
In Limpia Crossing on Arabella Dr. five acre tract with unfinished dome that could be used for workshop or storage, well, septic, electric. Easy access, views of Blue Mt. and McDonald Observatory. $125,000.
In the DMR on Thompson Trail 2br 1ba log home on 10+ acres. Central heat, wood stove, evaporative cooling. Den, enclosed flagstone patio, large back deck. Two storage sheds, well, 3,000 gallon water storage tank, carport, some fencing. $119,500.
On Musquiz Dr. Nicely remodeled 2br 1.75 ba adobe home on almost 1/2 acre. Wood and saltillo tile flooring, wood burning fireplace, gas heating, screened in front porch., metal roof. Carport, workshop, storage shed. Mature tree, sprinkler system, some fencing. Some appliances. $150,000.
On State St across from Fort 3br 1ba refurbished rock home. Wood floors, updated electric, wall gas heating, formal dining room. Metal roof, carport with two attached storage rooms, garage and workshop. Hot tub, some fencing, city water. $169,000.
Discover why over 17 million homeowners trust us. 10 BBREG NCI(36).indd 10
In the DMR on Tomahawk Trail 2br 1.5 ba two story cedar sided home on 5.5+ acres. Open floorplan, vaulted ceilings, tile flooring, formal dining area, woodstove, electric wall heating. Metal roof, storage shed, well. Heavily wooded lot wth easy access. Some appliances included. $179,900. BROKER OWNED!
With your new home comes new responsibilities – like protecting your new investment with the right amount of homeowners insurance. That’s where I can help. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.® CALL ME TODAY. Monica Woodall, Agent 906 E Holland Avenue Alpine, TX 79830 Bus: 432-837-5631 www.monicawoodall.com 0907507TX.1
State Farm Lloyds, Dallas, TX Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 3:32 PM
P.O. BOX 2175 â€˘ FT. DAVIS, TX. 79734
KELLY WILLIAMS, Broker Phone 432-426-3188 Fax 432-426-3397 EMAIL: email@example.com WEB SITE: www.davismountainsrealty.com
TIN S I L EW
N In the DMR on Squaw Valley Custom built 2br 2ba two story home on 19+ acres. Vaulted ceilings,wood stove, office off of MB, metal roof, approx. 1200 sq.ft. metal garage./workshop, well. $229,500.
Off of Sproul Rd. Two story custom built cedar sided 4br 2.75 ba home on 22+ acres. Open floor plan with vaulted ceiling. Wood burning fireplace, central air /heat, wrap around deck, covered patio area, amazing views. $575,000
CE U D E R
In Mountain View Subdvision on Sequoia 4br 2ba Doublewide on over 1/4 acre. Central air and heat, two sided wood burning fireplace, formal dining area, large utility room, covered front porch, some appliances. $88,000
TIN S I L EW
On Madrone St. 2br 1ba stucco home on corner lot. Landscaped and fenced yard with several mature trees. Sunroom, and den. central air/heat in main part of house. two car carport, storage sheds. $138,000.
C REDU In Limpia Crossing on Ridgeline Dr. Custom built home on 5 acres. 2br 2ba with boys room. Metal roof, central air and heat, kiva fireplace, stained concrete flooring, two car carport, workshop, views. $375,000.
STIN I L W E
On Granado St. In Southeast Addition 3br 2ba home on 2 acres. Open floor plan with central air & heat, wood burning fireplace, office off master bedroom, stainless appliances, covered back deck, fenced back and side yard, 2 storage sheds, views. $189,500.
In the DMR on Ponderosa Crest an A-frame on five lots with 32+ acres. 360 degree views, secluded, ideal property for amateur astronomer. $250,000.
In the DMR on Colleen Canyon 3br 2ba Doublewide on 5+ acres. Central air and heat, living/dining combo. Large back deck, great views, trees, easy access. $74,500.
In Limpia Crossing on Clearview Dr. 4br 2.75 ba home on 6+ acres. Central air and heat, fireplace, appliances, large back deck, two car garage, storage shed, dome for stargazing, fencing, views. $156,000
In the DMR on Low Meadow two story on 5+ acres. Loft bedroom, bonus room, 1.5b a, limestone fireplace, vaulted ceilings, open floor plan, covered deck, metal roof, carport. $134,000.
On Sproul Rd. 3br 2ba Manufactured home on 16.2 acres. Central air/heat, wood burning fireplace, bonus room off of master bedroom, formal dining room, deck with spectacular views. $235,000.
On Musquiz Dr. 3br 1ba home on almost 1/2 an acre. Fenced yard, corner lot, central air and heat, some appliances included. $109,500.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 11
11 6/17/13 3:32 PM
12 BBREG NCI(36).indd 12
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 2:00 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 13
13 6/17/13 2:01 PM
Bobbie Meader, Broker
Lauren Meader Realtor®
BUY. SELL. LEASE. MANAGE.
808 Longhorn Drive, Fort Davis • $199,000 Built 2011, this home on 1.66 acres is well constructed and energy eﬃcient. Large covered front porch oﬀers stunning views of Blue Mountain and the Davis Mountains. Hardy siding, metal roof, beautiful stained concrete ﬂoors, custom wood cabinetry, Pella windows, vaulted ceilings and ductless air conditioning and heat. The stainless steel appliances all convey. Perfect for a vacation home with plenty of room to build as well. MLS# 89317
809 West Waco, Marfa • $199,999 For 2 generations this adobe home has been in the same family and now you have the opportunity to make it a part of your history! This quaint adobe casita sits on 3 lots that total 13,950 square feet. It is bordered by the Chinati Foundation on the Western and Southern property lines and features a beautiful pasture view. Many options from a small scale renovation for the perfect weekend getaway to building the home of your dreams on one of the best locations in town. MLS# 89052
Now serving the entire Big Bend region. Learn more at FarWestTexasRealty.com
14 BBREG NCI(36).indd 14
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 5:11 PM
Jacie Pippin, Office Mgr.
James King, Agent Tammy King, Broker
432-426-2024 office 432-224-1110 fax
office 432-426-2024 cell 432-386-2821 firstname.lastname@example.org kinglandwater.com
PO Box 109 600 State Street Fort Davis, TX 79734
ing! t s i L New
ng! i t s i L New
Madera Hills Ranch - 163.8 Acres Jeff Davis Co., TX An amazing equine headquarters with covered arena in a beautiful mountain setting $1,425,000.
Berry Ranch - 2,841.71 Acres Marfa, TX off Casa Piedra Rd by Big Bend Ranch State Park in Presidio Co. $525 per ac.
ed! c u d e R Rockpile Ranch 55,374 acres Amazing Davis Mountains ranch property. Stunning veiws of Sawtooth and Mt Livermore $985/acre at $54,543,390
tract n o C er
Blue Mountain Vista 73.97 Acres, Spectaculat Views Fort Davis, Jeff Davis County, Texas $985,000
act r t n o der C
Rawhide Ranch 1,533.67 ac inside the Scenic Loop , Jeff Davis County views of Mt Livermore, $1923.50/ac at$2,950,000.
sti i L New
Cloud Nine Ranch - 676 Acres, Kerr County, Texas. Amazing Hill Country Retreat with clear water lake and beautiful views $7,766 per acre or $5,250,000.
tract n o C r Unde
Fogle Ranch - 640 Ac. Marfa, TX open grasslands great for game and non game animals working pens and large open barn $975/ac or $624,000.
Dry Canyon Ranch - .2,906 Acres Fort Davis, Texas, Jeff Davis County. Amazing Views and natural springs S1,250 per acre or $3,632,000.
High Canyon Ranch Fort Davis, Jeff Davis County, Texas 1,424acres “ Sproul Ranch” Since 1886 $1,500 per acre or $2,136,000.
inngg t s i L i d NewPen
act r t n o C Under
ing t s i L New
Bat Cave Ranch - 1959 acres Jeff Davis Co. inside the Scenic Loop on the south slopes of Mt. Livermore $3,134,400.
North Alamito Ranch - 595 Acres Marfa, TX. off of Casa Piedra Road. Presidio Co. Constructed of Marfa Grasslands, 3 creeks, and lower Chihuahaun Desert.lands $650 per acre or $386,750
act r t n o C
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com KLW July 2013.indd 15 1 BBREG NCI(36).indd
West Point of Rocks - 320 acres Jeff Davis County, part of the Scenic Loop, beautiful views with an amazing historic indian Cave. $912,000
15 6/13/2013 11:10:02 6/17/13 2:12 AM PM
Dreaming of a home in the country? We’re the answer.
Capital Farm Credit has been making loans for agriculture and rural real estate since 1917. The source of our strength is our cooperative structure: We share our earnings with our borrowers and operate in their best interests. In fact, we have returned more than $400 million to our customers.
Rural Land Loans Country Home Loans Farm & Ranch Loans
Alpine Credit Office
Livestock & Equipment Loans
108 W. Avenue E
432.837.5948 Toll Free 888.218.5503
Operating Capital Interim Construction Loans Agribusiness Financing
CapitalFarmCredit.com T E X A S ’
L A R G E S T
Leasing R U R A L
L E N D E R
Great Business opportunity in Fort Davis! AmP Auto Parts and Repair is just waiting for the right person to recognize the potential for a successful and profitable business.
This business consists of a new metal building that houses a four bay garage with two complete auto lifts and a front end lift. One of the bay doors is extra tall in order to get trucks and heavy equipment inside to work on. There is a large covered work area outside the bays with cement floor. All equipment and tools go with the sale which includes modern computerized diagnostic tools, transmission service machines, tire breakdown and balance, arc welder, oxy-acetelene cutting torch, many hand tools. The building consists of a office area, customer service counter, and a parts room with some parts and more tools, shelving for display and storage of parts. Everything is included in the price. This business sits on .54 acres with plenty of room to grow, more than ample parking. Give me a call and let's look at this extraordinary business opportunity. $300,000
ct! a r t n Co r e d n U Price Reduced!
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath, rocked home with wood burning Immaculate 4-bedroom, 2 bath manufactured home on a 1/2 fire place, 2 car garage, modern kitchen, utility room, large clos- acre. Modern kitchen, breakfast nook, dining room, nice sized bedrooms, landscaped yard. This is a great buy listed at $90K. ets, fenced in back yard, great location, offered at $250K.
! D L O S
3 bedroom 2 bath manufactured home on large lot, city water and sewer. Needs some TLC but could be fixed up and be very nice home. Listed at $88,000. Good buy, good location.
For moRe information & moRe listings, please call (432) 249-0292 16 BBREG NCI(36).indd 16
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 5:11 PM
1006 W. Dallas- Cute 1BR/1BA adobe casita that has been stylishly remodeled. Has a metal roof, vaulted ceilings, separate laundry room as well as a detached storeroom. Would make a nice little getaway home. $99,000.
900 W. Washington - Very attractive 3BR/2BA home situated on over 1 1/4 acres on a corner property at the edge of town with all city services. This home features many amenities such as lovely hardwood floors, open and light living room, dining room, large kitchen with new countertops, small office space, large utility room, central air/heat, and covered patio. Also has plentiful storage, built-ins, attached garage, detached storage, double carport, nice pine trees, fruit trees, and an aviary. The backyard is private with a block fence and another perimeter fence for the acreage. All appliances will stay with the property. Since this home has nice elevations and is next to open land, you can see beautiful sunsets as well as antelope and cattle grazing just outside the fence. $299,000.
101 S. Plateau - This historic station house sits on approximately one acre and has been completely updated. It is now being used as an art gallery but would also make an excellent live/work space for an artist. The building is zoned commercial and is approximately 2,500 sq. ft. Please call for an appointment for a showing and any other inquiries on this unique property. $205,000
801 North Austin - Cute 3 BR, 1 1/2 BA adobe home (approximately 1490 sq. ft.) located on a corner lot in North Central Marfa. It includes a detached workshop, small tool shed and shaded concrete patio. Home also features custom-made cabinets and two cedar lined closets. New water and sewer lines. $139,000.
207 North Kelly - Lovely vintage 3 BR/1¾ BA adobe home has beautiful hardood floors, very high ceilings, two-car carport and a detached 1BR/1BA structure that includes a workshop. The workshop could be turned into a kitchen to make a complete apartment behind the main house. Property is fenced and located on a corner lot three blocks from the courthouse. $199,000.
502 North Austin - Historic 100+ year old 2 BR/2 BA adobe located near the courthouse in a lovely neighborhood walking distance to galleries, restaurants and shops. Large rooms, high bead board ceilings in living room and dining room, original yellow pine floors, recent high efficiency central air/ heat, remodeled bathrooms with artisan tiling, and new kitchen cabinetry. Lovely xeriscaped yard with native plants. Small casita goes with house, great for office, guest house or small studio. The entire property would also include a large 1,000 square foot studio with porches. $260,000 for the house and casita and lots, $295,000 for the entire property, house, casita plus large studio.
Golf Course Road Tract #2 - Immaculate 3BR/2BA with all-electric CH/CA, attached twocar garage that has been converted to an office. Outside the city limits on 4.85 fenced acres with pecan, plum, peach, almond, walnut and other lovely trees on drip system. Open living/dining and kitchen areas, laundry room, metal roof, water well, four-car carport, fenced yard and garden area. This would make an excellent studio or guest quarters. There are two separate fenced areas, one with a small animal barn. There are nice views of the Davis mountains. $240,000
413 South Alysford - Unique home designed by Kristen Bonkemeyer and built in 2009. It has approximately 1,243 sq. ft. of living area. Part of it is an enclosed porch with log heater and the main part of this modern one bedroom home has central heat and air as well as a nice pantry, laundry room, wall of book cases and open floor plan. Included is a separate guest apartment with kitchenette, bath, large closet and a covered porch that runs the length of the structure. All appliances will remain with the property. Both have metal roofs and a metal privacy fence runs around part of the property which consists of two corner lots, each 50’ x 125’ for a total of 12,500 sq. ft. $275,000.
622 North Austin - Over 2,000 sq. ft. in this 3 BR/2 BA home on the North Central edge of town. Excellent location with mountain and rangeland views. Approximately an acre of land surrounds this comfortable home and there are many nice features such as: central air and heat, two linen closets, pantry, office, very large living room with built-in bookcases, laundry room and two attached porches. It also has a metal roof, workshop with plenty of outlets, two-car carport, fenced back yard and large storage space in the attic. $199,000.
506 W. Columbia - Charming Queen Anne cottage situated on 2+ corner lots (11,340 sq. ft.) in North Central Marfa. All electric 2BR/1BA with high ceilings and another room that could be a small bedroom, office or den. The kitchen features real pine cabinets and hardwood floors from kitchen to back door. One bedroom features gorgeous bead board ceilings. The detached workshop and one car garage have 220 wiring are both on a concrete slab. Recent updates include new breaker box, paint, sidewalks, roof, water and sewer lines. Appliances will stay with the property. $159,000
408 N. Austin - 4 BR/2.5 BA adobe home with central air and heat with over 2700 square
507 N Russell - Totally remodeled 3BR/2BA home with beadboard ceilings and beautiful wood floors in the original structure. It has a great addition with stained concrete floors and a jacuzzi tub enclosed in concrete in the second bath. The dining room and the three bedrooms open on to one of the two patios. Other nice features are a cheerful dining room, metal roof, carport, storage building, ceiling fans, CA/CH, a roomy front porch and fenced back yard. Excellent neighborhood. You’ll love it when you see it! $225,000.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 17
feet of living space. This special home (it belonged to my grandparents) is centrally-located only two blocks from the courthouse square. Some of the nice features are: hardwood floors, high ceilings, large rooms, open living room to dining room, laundry room with plentiful counter space, covered three-car carport, and an upstairs deck that affords nice views of the courthouse dome and the much-photographed water tower.
17 6/17/13 3:46 PM
18 BBREG NCI(36).indd 18
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 3:56 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 19
19 6/17/13 2:43 PM
20 BBREG NCI(36).indd 20
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 2:43 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 21
21 6/17/13 2:43 PM
22 BBREG NCI(36).indd 22
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 2:44 PM
IST L W E N
Selling Real Estate Since 1972 432-837-3411 106 W. Ave E, Alpine, TX 79830 www.parsonsre.com email: email@example.com CELL: 432-294-2193 FAX: 432-837-1143
Ann Hawkins Office Manager Management Specialist
IST NEW L
ELITE MANAGEMENT We manage approximately 42 HOMES, furnished apartments, And storage buildings.
2705 W. Hwy. 90 - Country Living on 2.81 Acres! Energy Efficient All-Electric 3-bedroom 2-bath Smart Home! Custom Built, Cathedral Ceilings. Beautiful Kitchen w/all trimmings, breakfast Bar, 2- Central Heat pump & Air, Italian tile floors, approx. 2,072 sq. ft. water well, oversized 2-carport! $295,750.
“GO AWAY AND LEAVE YOUR PROBLEMS WITH US!!!!!!!!
IST NEW L
1108 N 5th - Attractive All-Electric Remodeled 2-Bedroom 1-bath Stucco Home! Hardwood floors, dining room, New appliances in updated kitchen, Central Heat & Air, Double Carport. Corner lot, fenced, completely on water well! Only $149,000!
NEW LISTING 2503 W. Gray - Custom-Built Luxury Stucco Home! Six (6) Bedrooms, 4-1/2 baths w/heated floors & Jacuzzi! Dream Kitchen w/Appliance that are out of this world!!! Huge Breakfast bar & Sep. Wet bar, approx. 5,665 sq. ft! Approx. 1.92 ACRES! Large heated pool & hot tub, fenced w/sprinkler system - $875,000!
R E D U C E D!
307 N. 16th - FOUR (4) Bedroom 2-bath Frame Home! Refrigerator, kitchen stove, and washer & dryer. Gas Central heat, central Evaporative a/c, new metal roof, approx. 1,295 sq. ft., Motorcycle shelter, RV trailer, BBQ Patio w/ electricity, carport, Storage bldgs., large lot! $140,000! Reduced to $130,000.
901 W. Del Rio - Vintage 3-Bedroom 2-Full bath HOME – Partially Remodeled, new appliances, breakfast bar, large den, central heat & air, approx. 1,075 sq. ft., Carport, storeroom, fenced, needs TLC. 2-corner lots- What a Buy!! $125,000!
140l N.9th - Oak Creek Manufactured Home on Corner lot! Built approx. 1999 - Very Nice 4-Bedroom 2-bath w/approx. 2,075 sq. ft.! Central Heat & Air, appliances, covered front porch, Carport and Storage Bldg.-$89,000!
ACREAGE: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
City $13,000! D – on S. Ferguson St. – approx. 80x200 – Utilities available – Zone R-4 - $15,000! REDUCED OLLot
SIERRA LA RANA–Many tracts in higher elevations – gated community – 10 ACRES + UP – starting at $6,000/acre.
CREEK RIDGE development–Approx. 100 ACRE Tracts in Mtns.- $2,000-$2,500/acre! Hwy. 90 West –COMMERCIAL –1.5 ACRES –approx. 321’ Frontage! UTILITIES AVAILABLE! Price REDUCED to $98,000!!! DOUBLE DIAMOND HOME SITE: Lot 1054 - 3.28 ACRES- 6 mi. S - $32,000!
Creek Ridge Ranch: 1,760 ACRES -$1,500/acre! Few miles from Alpine toward FT. Davis in MTNS! 640 Acres - @ $2,000/acre - Borders Hwy. 118 - Just minutes from Alpine towards Ft. Davis! www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 23
23 6/17/13 2:47 PM
24 BBREG NCI(36).indd 24
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 2:50 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 25
25 6/17/13 2:50 PM
26 BBREG NCI(36).indd 26
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 2:50 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 27
27 6/17/13 2:51 PM
Bethany Brookover firstname.lastname@example.org
205 N. Harrison St. Alpine, TX 79830
(432) 837-7419 28 BBREG NCI(36).indd 28
www.gsminsurors.com Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ July 2013 6/17/13 3:24 PM
Fort Davis Properties for Sale HOME ON 5 +- ACRES OVERLOOKING FORT DAVIS WITH 360-DEGREE VIEWS Beautiful single story home with four bedrooms and six bathrooms, each bedroom has a dressing room and bathroom, dining room with built-ins and recessed lighting, living room featuring masonry fireplace, tray ceiling with lighting and majestic views. The game room is the perfect gathering place for family and friends. Call today $550,000
FORT DAVIS LAND REMARKABLE VIEWS! Just outside Fort Davis, Texas. Offered as approximately 60 acres for $657,270 or approximately 75 acres with highway frontage for $750,000.
www.jamessammons.com www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 29
James B. Sammons III Tel: 915.833.9373 Cell: 915.491.7382 â€˘ Fax: 915.975-8024 email@example.com 29 6/18/13 11:16 AM
Eagle Peak Ranch - 107 +/- Acres of High Mountain Heaven! Live Creek that runs thru approx. 300’ of the property. Live Oaks, Outstanding views! Beautiful Rock formations including it’s name sake the Eagle Point rock formation with elevations close to 5000 feet! Very nice 2 bedroom 2 bath cabin with loft. Power and water well! One of a kind property in this size range!! Check out the web site to view the rest of the pictures of this fantastic property! Call for pricing. By appointment only.
CONVENIENT COUNTRY LIVING IN MARATHON TX. 8.5 fenced acres with 3 bed/2 bath home and outbuildings. 600’ of Commercial Hwy. 385 Frontage For more info and pictures check out our web site or call. $168,500
320 +/- ACRES WITH RIO GRANDE RIVER FRONTAGE! Power, paved Hwy. 170 frontage, in Between Lajitas and Redford. Price just reduced!! Call for more info! $176,000
New Listing! Newer beautiful highly cusomized home on surveyed 30 acres. Hwy. 118 frontage. All weather roads into house area. Tile floors, custom cabinets, custom bathroom vanities, power, back up generator, metal barn, custom stained glass window, water catchment. Must see to appreciate!! Motivated sellers! $160,000
6500 +/- ACRE RANCH FOR SALE. Lots of terrain with over over 500’ elevation changes. Two wet weather creeks cross thru it providing good cover for wildlife, small mountains with deep canyons. Small house that could be fixed up for a nice hunting camp. Metal cattle pens, small barn. Two partially equipped wells. In good area for Mule Deer, also saw Aoudad sign. Must see to appreciate!!
OFF GRID ROCK HOME ON 57 ACRES! On Mariposa Mine Road, very unique home, great views, easy access! $175,000 Possible owner finance!
NEW LISTING!! 640 SURVEYED ACRES IN PRESIDIO COUNTY. BLK 1 SEC 37. Approx. 1/2 mile west of Hwy. 67 behind the airport. Power crosses the property, level to slightly rolling terrain with several arroyos running along the edges. Great views of the surrounding mountains. $140,000
72 ACRES ON JACK EDEN MESA Tracts 1165, 1158 and 1159 (Subject to Terlingua ranch maintenance fees) Deep canyons, outstanding views. Great Mule Deer area, easy access but the last mile into the property is very rocky. High clearance vehicle recommended. Priced at $30,888 with long term owner financing available!
Off Grid Home on 40 Acres! 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath with nice utility/work room and attached carport. Approx. 1000 sq. ft. under one roof! Solar power with LP generator back up. Large LP fridge and stove with vent. Approx. 2700 gallon water catchment system with filtration system. Building and equipment is approx. 3 years old. MOTIVATED SELLER!! OPEN TO OFFERS $69,500
82 ACRES IN THE CEDAR SPRINGS AREA OF TERLINGUA RANCH. Bordered on one side by 9 Point Mesa! Good hunting area, lots of terrain, private and remote! $25,650
160 ACRES with Rio Grande frontage near Ruidoso TX in Presidio County. Fenced, water well and power! Older mobile home, small metal barn and pens. State Hwy. 170 Frontage. PRICED TO SELL AT JUST $75,000!!!
MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS!! Beautiful Adobe home with separate Adobe Cottage 45 +/- surveyed acres with well and power. Must see to appreciate!! Motivated seller! $260,000 with possible owner finance!
All information and descriptions in this or any West Texas Ranch Realty (WTRR) advertisement have been obtained from sources such as owners and tax & appraisal offices, and are not from WTRR or associates. WTRR makes no claim as to the accuracies, and information and price is subject to change at any time. 30 BBREG NCI(36).indd 30
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 4:05 PM
29. New Listing! Tract 183 consists of 40 acres in the Hwy. 118 area of Terlingua Ranch. This is a beautiful area of T Christmas, Chisos and Wild Horse mountains. This tract would great for ATV and Motorcycle enthusiasts with it's so has a gravel wash on side of the property with some rolling gravel hills at the top. Gate Road 2 runs thru the NW sid combined with tract 185 & 186 for a total of 200 acres. $479/acre for the 40 acres alone. Owner financing available
30. 20 acres, Block 332, sec. 23, tract 6592, very good hunting area, private and remote, high clearance vehicle nee available!!
31. 20 acres, Block 332, sec. 26, Tract 6737, great hunting and camping area. Saw a Mule deer buck on this tract wh $299/acre Owner financing available!!
1. 70 acres comprised of 4 tracts. Tract 3156: 40 +/- acres approx. 1 mile West of Hwy 118. Hill top property with great views. End of the road tract. 4WD recommended for access due to steep grade going into property. Includes an additional 5 acre tract. (45 acres can be purchased separately for $16,999) Tract 8874: 20 +/- acres with additional 5 acre tract. Very easy access close to Hwy. 118, and about a mile north off of the Main Terlingua Ranch Road. 25 acres can be purchased separately for $6955. Neither 5 acre tract borders the main properties. Or purchase the entire 70 acres for $23,500!! Owner financing with the right terms.
32. 20 acres, Block 15, Sec. 20, Tract 2758, Remote, good hunting tract. Large arroyo runs the 2758, lots of terrain, Have seen mule deer several times on these tracts! $349/acre Owner financing!!! 3. CONTRACT PENDING! Tract 2522 in the Solitario region of Terlingua Ranch. 40 +/- acres. Easy access with lots of terrain including high hill side and nice rocky arroyo. Owner financing available. $13,369 2. New Listing!! 140 +/- acres in Presidio County near Ruidosa. Paved State road 170 frontage, has power, water cistern. Great views with lots of privacy. Surveyed and fenced. Priced at $50,000
4. Lot 2 in Lajitas!! One of the bigger lots in Mesa Vista addition of Lajitas Resort at 3.31 acres!! Price drastically reduced from $100,000 to $65,000!! Outstanding views in every direction, there is some terrain to this property.
33. New Listing! 10 acres, Tract 6902 in Cedar Springs. This tract sits on a gently sloping hillside. Great views, lots o &Blocks Prickly Pear. views, power very toPerfect theplaceproperty line. Less theLotsNE corner of Big Bend 6. 2.5 City for sale 30 lots. Just outsideGreat the City Limits, no zoning! Access to city water is and sewer, powerclose on the property. to put some apartments or duplexes!! Ownerthan will sell in 23lotmiles quantities, callto for pricing. of interest in the property,
5. SOLD!!! 20 +/- ACRES, TRACT 4238. Easy access on American Legion Rd. Power near the edge of the property, new septic system with two RV hookups! $11,500 with the right offer owner will consider adding 6 more lots! Price just reduced to $150,000!!!!
34. 10 acres in Solitario: Tract 2760A, located in the northern Solitario area of Terlingua Ranch. Private and remote, thru this tract of land. Good access, but a high clearance vehicle is recommended. Good area for Mule Deer! Priced 9. CONTRACT PENDING! Outstanding Home Site! Lot 4 in Ocotilla Mesa. 10.36 acres with well and 18’ X 36’ metal carport with water catchment and 2000 gallons of water storage. Hwy. 118 frontage, power at the front of the property. Great views!! Long term owner available. financing. Other Lots Available! Call for Pricing. 7. New Listing!! Tract 1112, 49.28 acres in the North Corozones area of Terlingua Ranch. Outstanding views, level building sites, good access. Priced at Just $349 per acre!! Long term owner financing available.
8. UNDER CONTRACT! 160 acres in the Agua Fria area. Wet weather Alamo de Cesario creek runs thru part of the property, lots of fossils and rock, good access. Priced at just $45,000 with possible owner finance!
10. New Listing!!! Tracts 6106 & 6107 combine for 40 very hilly acres in Cedar Springs. West Cedar Springs road runs thru the edge of the property. Good hunting area! $13,960 with owner financing available.
35. New Listing! 40 acres, Tract 310 in Blk. G4, Sec. 233. Great views. New road into property. Close to Study Butt center of the property, dry creek runs along the edge of the property Priced at $350/acre! 12. New Listing!!! 160 acres just inside Gate Road 1 1/2, not part of any property owners association. Lots of geological formations on this property, just across the road from Willow Mountain. Great views, part of wet weather Ben Holes creek runs thru it, has 11. Great Home Site!! Tract 1506A consists of 20 acres. Located just south of Ocotillo Mesa on Gate Road 5. Easy access from Hwy. 118, quick drive into Study Butte, power on property.Great views in every direction. In an area with proven water wells. Tract can be divided into 10 acre lots. Great home site!! Call for more info and pricing. Long term owner financing available!! some small hills on the property, power runs along the front edge of the property. $85,000 with possible owner finance!!
36. New Listing! Tract 5079, 160 acres in the Agua Fria area of Terlingua Ranch. Very hilly tract. $275/acre!
13. PRICE REDUCED! Tract 5079 160 acres in the Agua Fria region of Terlingua Ranch. End of the road tract. Deep canyons, outstanding views. Lots of Aoudad and Mule Deer tracks. Very rough terrain with several deep canyons. 4WD highly recommended. Priced at just $36,000, with possible owner finance. 14. New Listing! Tract 2338, 40 acres near Herman’s Peak! Corners are marked, great views, varying terrain. Just $11,000!!
37. Back on the Market! Tracts 2308 & 2312B, G12, Sec. 8, 60 acres in Solitario Just beneath Herman's Peak, deep draws crossin Priced to sell at just $225/acre!!! Can be added to the tracts below for a total of 140 acres!!
15. CONTRACT PENDING!! Tract 6250, 20 +/- acres in Cedar Springs, just off of East Cedar Springs road. Very nice 20 acre tract with two arroyos coming to gether on it. Nice level building area on the south end, with some small rock face cliffs along the arroyo and a nice hill side on the north end. VERY NICE TRACT! Priced at $7975 Owner financing available!
16. SOLD! Tract 2881, 20 +/- acres adjoining Big Bend Ranch State Park. Good access for high clearance vehicles. Varied terrain with small hills, some shallow draws and beautiful panoramic views of the park and surrounding mountains. Priced at just $7980!! Owner financing available!
37. Back on the Market! Tracts 2330 & 2331 Blk. G12, Sec. 9 80 acres in Solitario. Close to Herman's Peak, draw runs thru prope purchased with tracts above for a total of 140 acres. Owner is also throwing in 5 acre tract F-102. Priced to sell at just $200/acre 18. Tract 6775, 19.5 Acres in the northern part of Cedar Springs area of Terlingua Ranch. Level terrain with the top of a large draw on one corner of the property. Power is on the property, access is off of Cedar Springs Road. Priced to sell at just $5850!! 17. Great hunting tract!! Owner Financing available 40 acres in Cedar Springs, Tracts 6439 & 6440 in Lot 20, Blk 332. This 40 acres butts up to Cedar Springs Ranch, has great views, is private and remote. While walking around this 40 acres taking pictures I found deer sign all over! $13,160 Owner financing available!
19. UNDER CONTRACT! New Listing! Fantastic views! Lots of interesting geological formations. Tracts 298 & 299 combine for a breathtaking 80 acres on the West side of Hwy. 118. Accessed off of Gate road #1, and about 3 miles from the highway. 18’ X 36’ carport with 2000 gallon water collection system is in place!! Call for pricing, long term financing available!
38. 1000 +/- Acres for sale, south of Alpine approx. 35 miles, east of Hwy. 118. Very rough, lots of terrain. Surrounded by large Priced at $595/acre. Call for more info.
20. SOLD! New Listing!!! 160 acres off of Cowboy Mining Road. Good access, rolling terrain with some nice shallow rock bottom draws running thru it. Good vegetation providing cover and feed for wildlife. Price to sell at just $40,000!!!
21. SOLD! Tract 183 and 186 combine for 80 acres in the Hwy. 118 area of Terlingua Ranch. This is a beautiful area of Terlingua Ranch with views of the Christmas, Chisos and Wild Horse mountains. This tract would great for ATV and Motorcycle enthusiasts with it’s soft dirt hills and flats, it also has has a gravel wash on side of the property with some rolling gravel hills at the top. Gate Road 2 runs thru the NW side of the property. 18’ X 36’ foot carport with 2000 gallon water collection system is installed on the property. Call for pricing! Owner financing available.
39. New Listing! Beautiful 20 acre tract located on high ridge overlooking 9 Point Draw. Tract 1165 has it all, nice terrain, lots of see to appreciate. Located in the North Corozones area of Terlingua Ranch. $9640 with owner financing.
22. SOLD! Tract 2615B, 20 +/- acres in Solitario. Large hill and arroyo. Includes 5 acre tract G409 in Big Bend Valley just off Legion RD. Priced at just $5000!!
23. 40 acres, Tract 310 in Blk. G4, Sec. 233. Great views. New road into property. Close to Study Butte and Hwy. 118 nice hill in the center of the property, dry creek runs along the edge of the property. Priced at $350/acre!
24. SOLD! 60 acres very close to Big Bend Ranch State Park. Tract 2860 is 40 acres, end of the road tract! Outstanding views into the park. Lots of terrain! Touches tract 2855 a 20 acre tract that borders the park on the West side. Total 60 acres is $23,940 with long term owner financing available!
40. New Listing! Tract 923, 40 acres with easy access off of the main Terlingua Ranch Road. End of the road tract. L 25. Newviews. Listing!! 205 +/-$15,960 acres in Hudspeth County. 6 miles Westfinancing! of Dell City. Level to slightly rolling terrain. In an area with shallow wells around 300’ deep. Great views of the the Guadalupe mountains. Power is about a 1/2 mile from the edge of withApprox. owner the property. Price just reduced to $270.73/acre!! Motivated sellers!!
26. New Listing!! Tract 6298 a very nice end of the road tract that butts up to 9 Point Mesa Ranch in Cedar Springs close to West Cedar Springs Road. 20 +/- acres with shallow arroyo and a nice hill. Power nearby. Priced at $7329 with owner financing available.
41. New Listing! Tracts 8208 & 8209 combine for 40 acres with beautiful views, hilly terrain with easy access just o Road. End of the road tract, power about a 1/3 of a mile away. Less than 25 minutes from the lodge area, and abou 28. SOLD! Tract 923, 40 acres with easy access off of the main Terlingua Ranch Road. End of the road tract. Level terrain with outstanding views. $15,960 with owner financing! 118. Priced at $20,000 Owner financing available! 29. New Listing!! Tract 6303 priced at $6909. A 20 +/- acre tract in Cedar Springs. Good building areas with a nice arroyo and small rocky sloping hillside. West Cedar Springs road runs thru the SW corner of the tract providing good access. Owner financing 27. SOLD! 60 acres in Solitario! Tract 2471 & 2465B. Varying terrain with some nice arroyos running thru it. Priced at just $16,500 Owner financing available! Price reduced! $12,500 net to seller!
42. New Listing! 80 acres west of Valentine Texas. Two 40 acre tracts located approx. 1300 feet from each other in County just off of Chispa Road behind the old 96 camp. $75/acre or $6000. Motivated seller! Make an offer!
30. New Listing!! 30 +/- acres off of Mariposa Mine Road, approx. 1 mile from Hwy. 170. Not part of any association. Lots of terrain, beautiful views!! Possible owner finance! End of the road property, not far from Lajitas Airport and Resort. Very private. $45,000. 31. SOLD! New Listing! 20 acres in Cedar Springs, just off of East Cedar Springs Road. Tract 6141 is an end of the road tract on top of a hill. Great views, lots of terrain! $5980 with possible short term owner financing!
32. SOLD! 60 ACRES IN NORTHERN SOLITARIO!! Good hunting area! Outstanding views, good terrain with large arroyo! 18’ X 36’ all metal carport with 2000 gallon water catchment system recently installed! Long term owner financing with buyer incentives available!! $35,940
For Current Updates please check out our web site or call as properties are selling very fast and new tracts are being added!!
To view pictures of all of these properties and our Mexico Properties go to www.westxranchrealty.com
All information and descriptions in this or any West Texas Ranch Realty (WTRR) advertisement have been obtained from sources such as owners and tax & appraisal offices, and are not from WTRR or associates. WTRR makes no claim as to the accuracies, and information and price is subject to change at any time. www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 31
31 6/17/13 4:05 PM
RELOCATION SERVICES IN THE BIG BEND CONTACT INFORMATION For Emergencies, call 911
SERVICE County Zip Code Electricity Service (if meter is not present) Water Service Disposal Service Gas Service
AEP Texas 877-373-4858 Go to wwwpowertochoose.org to choose your provider or call 866-797-4839 (note: Get ESI # fromSeller or Realtor)
Water Dept 837-0047
SWTX Muni. Gas 837-3437
Cell Phone Service
Study Butte Water Supply Corp. 371-2933
Water Works 729-4411
SWTX Muni. Gas 426-3577
SWTX Muni. Gas 729-4411
Mustang Propane 386-4432 • WTG Propane 837-2518 AT&T 866-977-9819 • Big Bend Telecom 837-3393 or 800-592-4781 Mountain Zone 837-2300 Mountain Zone TV 837-7484 • US Cable 837-3637
Cable TV Satellite TV
Water Supply 386-4229
Duncan Disposal 837-1244 • Texas Disposal Systems 837-0845 (local) or 888-4444-4837
Propane Tank Service Telephone & Internet
Water Supply 426-3577
Rio Grande Electric Co-Op 837-0941
Big Canyon TV (Dish Network & Direct TV) 837-7484 (local) or 800-872-0259 AT&T ( Morrison/Radio Shack) 837-2061
Big Canyon TV (Dial Tone Services) 800-872-0259
Satellite Phone Svc. Chamber of Commerce
Tax Office/Vehicle & Voter Registration
32 BBREG NCI(36).indd 32
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 4:37 PM
Loma del Norte Home - 10.15 Ac. Sits on top of Del Norte Dr with 360 views. Built by Langridge Co. A steel home with stucco siding. Includes 254 ft. well at 20GPM. Elevation 5308 ft. Kitchen open into living area, 3 bedrooms. Inc. all appliance. Gas stove & hot water heater. Screened front porch. Large garage for RV & cars. Heat pump. Like new house. $215,000
Aqua Fria - 40 Acres. Beautiful property with adjoining tract for sale as well # 3081. A 20 Acre tract. Good access for both properties. Owner terms. $12,000
Terlingua Ranch Home - 26+ Ac. Block 216, Lot 6, Tracts H-153 & H-154. 1 Bed//1 Bath. 2 story home. Lot of highway frontage on Hwy 118 S about 50 mi south of Alpine. More extras than room to list here. Subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees. Owner terms. $78,000
Solitario - 19+ Acres. Ghost town area of Terlingua. New Survey. Beautiful property & totally unimproved. Subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees. Net to seller with possible owner terms. $15,900
Christmas Mountains/Lake Ament, Gate 2 entrance. This 123.31 Ac. is located at the end of the road, great access, private & has plenty of room to build or hike. $30,828
Terlingua del Norte. Block G4, Section 285, Tract 13.Just North of Ghost Town, Terlingua. It has a pad, electric & water available. Great views of all the surrounding mountains. Easy access! Not Terlingua Ranch. $33,000
Gate 2, Terlingua Ranch -70 Acres ,This area is some of the most sought after property in the Terlingua Ranch in my opinion. You have access from Gate 2 or Gate 4. High clearance auto is always recomended. This is Block G4, Section 164. This property runs North to South. Totally off grid property. There is a 5 acre tract that is a bonus. It is not near the 70 Acre tract. Owner terms. $16,000 OBO
660 Acres - This property is just west of Pinks Peak located in Block G-12 Sections 18 & 23. Access via Terlingua Ranch Roads. Breathtaking views of all surrounding areas. Private. 20 Acres is part of Terlingua Ranch, however the 640 is not. Owner will finance at 15% down 15 years @ 6% interest. owner is motivated, Make an offer! Please make appt in advance to preview this & bring your own auto, high clearance. $164,340.
Owner Financing Available!
H-107 â€“ 6.8 Acres, a very nice highway property just about 50 miles south of Alpine on the West side of the highway. Electric is on the lot next to this. No other utilities. Terlingua Ranch Fees apply. This is net to seller, buyer pays closing cost. $7,000
209 W. 14th, 1600SF Custom home on a corner lot offers a lot of living area. 3/2 with a 2 car garage & large fenced back yard with covered patio & lots of fruit trees. Kitchen makes cooking a breeze. With all granite counter tops, gas oven & stove, dishwasher & garbage disposal the woman of the house will love this kitchen.Please make appointment to preview. $375,000.
North Corazones - 320 Acres. Great access off country road. Comes w/ nice RV & large metal cover. Water catchment for the wildlife & seasonal spring & good roads all over. Nice covered picnic area at base of mountain. Lots of wildlife. Not part of Terlingua Ranch. Owner will consider financeing or selling without the RV. $154,000
Seminole Canyon Ranch. This unimproved ranch is located in Terrell County at the Seminole Canyon Ranch. Rolling hills & valleys full of purple sage & other grass/brush. Totally fenced. No utilities. Lots of deer & very scenic. Please call ahead for showing. Thanks! $60,000
Terlingua Ranch. 660 Acres -1 section plus 20 of Terlingua Ranch. Block G-12, Section 18 & Part of 23. Access via Terlingua Ranch Roads. Owner will finance. Peacful, high elevations with no through roads going through the property. One of a kind. Owner offers financing. $249 per Acre!
Tract 3081-Blk 215, Section 24 20 Acres in Agua Fria. Easy access & beautiful views. $300 per acre. Owner terms offered.
Sunkissed Santa Fe Mountain Home-Chrismas Mountains- S Brewster Co. 80+ ACRES. Totally off grid. Restra Block construction in Main Home & Paper Crete for studio with concrete support & stucco. 3 bed/2 baths (showers only), unattached studio & office, 2 car carport with storage for the Solar batteries. 1200 SF covered porch. Too much to list! Owner will consider finance. $595,000
Gun Sight Mtn Property, 640+ Acres Block NC, Section 31 or Hunt Park NG. Absolutely beautiful property. Will be subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees for the new owner. Owner Terms. $225,000.
Comanche Mesa, Lajitas * Tract #4 82 ft X 168.83 Ft. Community water system. Beautiful homesite with 360 views of the mountains around there. Owner anxious! $25,000.
Agua Fria - 40 Acres Block 215, Section 24 Tract 3076 . Nice views & easy access. Interesting terrain. 2 adjoining tracts can be purchased, both 40 Acres. 3073 & 3076 $300 Per acre, Owner terms.
North Corazones Home on 20 Acres. 800SF, 75% adobe/25% stick. New metal roof. Slab foundation. Water catchment system. AC window unit & 2 electric heat wall units. Elec. hot water heater. Lots of windows, 1 bed/1 bath, ceiling fans, appliances, new septic, rain gutters & attached carport. Also tourist rental w/ gross rental income avg. $2,000/mo. Perfect for part-time vacation home & vacation rental. $159,000
160 Acres, Aqua Fria #528. 160 Acres with about 1/4 mile of Terlingua Creek. Good access & a beautiful property. No owner finance $36,000
Alpine, 1100 Eagle Pass - Well maintained property with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Split floor plan with an open living, dining and kitchen in the middle. This property has a fenced back yard with additional space at the back for a possible workshop or garage. With this being situated on a corner lot, the carport is located directing behind the house. $164,500
Former Terlingua Fire & EMS Property, Terlingua-3 Acres on Hwy 170, w/358+ ft of hwy. frontage. Main building is 23 by 40 plus a smaller building & 2 hay barns. $125,000.
SOLD! Christmas Mountains Ranch, South County - 142.7 Ac. A Rare Find. 3-home complex w/ box canyon. Minutes from Big Bend Natâ€™l & Big Bend Ranch State parks. Remote w/ elec service. Strorage shed and barn/workshop. two 40-ac fenced pastures. So much more than room to list. Call ahead for appt to preview. $269,500
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 33
Ranch Estate on 640 Acres. Like new custom home overlooking Long Draw. Vistas for miles. Good dirt road. Totally off the grid with solar & watercatchment. & central air. Includes is newer Park Model that can be used as a guest home.There are many details that can be furnished to a qualified buyer. This place is beautiful & pristine. Owner is motivated! $850,000
33 6/18/13 11:17 AM
Toni Espinoza 432-290-5609
Joe Hernandez 432-290-8303
FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
D E S A LE 1206 W. Fourth, Ft. Stockton TX
3 or 4 Bedroom, 1 ¾ Bath, Approx. 1549 Sq. Ft. Completely Refurbished , New Roof & New Central Heat & Air, Fenced Back Yard. $88,000
1502 N Pecos - Fort Stockton TX Completely Refurbished 3 or 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath C/H/A Approx 1592 Sq. Ft. Great neighborhood Must See. $130,000
Portable Metal Building - BATHROOMS 24’ X 24’ - Great for RV Park - 10 Shower Stalls, 10 Sinks, 10 Toilets, 2- 40 Gallon Water Heater,2 ( Chigo Brand ) Air Conditioner / Heat Unit ( Can be split Up and sold seperatly as 12’ X 12’ Lo-
cated in Ft. Stockton - Will Finance…
! D L ! O D ! L S D O L S SO 604 N Pecos - Fort Stockton TX
1203 N. Kansas, Ft. Stockton TX
4251 Private Road , Ft. Stockton TX
Very spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath , 2 Car Garage Approx. 2389 Sq.Ft. Completely Refurbished, Fire Place , New Roof ,Central Heat & Air Must See! $154,000
3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Approx. 1008 Sq. Ft.Refurbished Completely, New Roof, New Flooring, New Central Heat & Air, Fenced Back Yard $95,000
Out In The Country 3 Bedroom , 2 Full Bath, Jacuzzi Tub in 1, Approx 1539 Sq. Ft. On 2 ½ Acres – Central Heat & Air 128,000.
1601 N. Colpitts Ft. Stockton TX
2000 W. Callaghan
1966 S. Crockett
! ! ! D D D L L L SO SO SO
3 Bedroom, 1 ¾ Bath, Approx. 1369 Sq. Ft. Completely Refurbished, New Roof, New Flooring, Central Heat & Air, 1 Car Garage, Fenced Yard , 12’x18’ Storage. $129,000
Ft. Stockton TX
3 Bedroom, 1 & ¾ Bath, Approx 1400 Sq. Ft. Great Neighborhood, Refurbished, Central Heat & Air- Must See… $122,000.00, Below Appraisal
Ft Stockton TX
3 Bedroom, 1 3/4 Bath, Approx 2245 Sq. Ft. On 2 ½ Acres 30’ x 60’ Large Barn, Completely Refurbished, Central Heat & Air – In The Country $169,000
1303 W. Dickinson Blvd. • Fort Stockton, Texas 79735
432-336-7800 34 BBREG NCI(36).indd 34
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • July 2013 6/17/13 3:41 PM
lAnd ThAT FiTS Your drEAmS. www.AlpinE TExAS lAnd.com Sierr a L a r ana
is a gated ranch community offer-
We are approaching 50% sold but have plenty
ing tracts from 10 to 150 acres. From lower elevations with
of selection. Schedule your showing today online at
even terrain (great for horses!) to higher elevation property
www.alpinetexasland.com, call 866-757-2382
with views most people will only see in magazines, we are
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A GAted Community dArk Sky development
a dark-sky-approved development with a common area featuring telescope pad sites furnished with electricity.
Let us help you find the “Land That Fits Your Dreams.”
Vol. 9, Issue 8, July 2013
Big Bend Real Estate is published by Blue Sky Productions Copyright 2012 All rights reserved. Reproduction of photographs, artwork, or copy is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the publisher. All real estate advertised is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.” We assume no responsibility and shall have no liability whatsoever for errors, including without limitation, typographical errors or omissions in Big Bend Real Estate. We reserve the right to edit or refuse any advertising submitted.
PO Box 1824, Alpine, TX 79831 Phone 432-614-4074 email: info@BlueSkyInfo.net www.BlueSkyInfo.net
Publisher: Riley Stephens Production Manager: Ceci Marquez General Manager: Sandy Marquez
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com • View past issues online • Search for real estate • Find an agent & MORE! www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(36).indd 35
35 6/17/13 4:36 PM
BBREG NCI(36).indd 36
6/17/13 5:05 PM