See Page 25 For More Information
BBREG NCI(40).indd 1
3/15/13 2:33 PM
FOR SALE! 207 Doe Court Toronto Creek Estates 2170 Square Feet-Open floor Plan3bed/3bath with office
2 BBREG NCI(40).indd 2
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ April 2013 3/15/13 2:34 PM
1104 ACRES in South Presidio County – Adjoining Big Bend Ranch State Park, great elevations and views, good access, water well with solar pump. Asking $293,000
901 East Oak, Marfa – Big Bird Art Studio Unique property that features a studio residence, covered patio and fenced yard convenient to downtown. Only $89,000
105 Mano Prieto – 27+ acres with 3 BR, 2 bath home, guest house, covered patio with outdoor kitchen, barns, pens, roping arena. Great location and wonderful views. Asking $435,000. Contact Broker.
Large commercial building on W. Highway 90 in MARFA. Covered parking, concrete floor, metal roof, efficiency apartment. Great location with unlimited possibilities. Asking $250,000.
Commercial building located in downtown Marfa. 8,000+ sq ft - 3 elevations. Adobe, all new wiring, plumbing, roof. Store showroom + 2 finished apartments. Shown by appointment. Asking $485,000
This is the last great tract available in Antelope Hills. 10 acres total located on the north side of the road with the highest elevations. Wonderful, unobstructed views of the Davis Mountains and surrounding area. $125,000
2019 Rabbits Road – 5 fenced acres in Antelope Hills east of Marfa. Perimeter fenced, great views. Asking $60,000
*Speeds are where technically available.
www.bigbend.net www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 3
CALL TODAY TO UPGRADE OR SIGN UP FOR SERVICE
800-592-4781 3 3/15/13 4:13 PM
4 BBREG NCI(40).indd 4
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 2:38 PM
Big Bend Realty
100 Easter Egg Valley & Hwy 170 (3/4 miles west of Junction with Hwy 118)
Barbara Trammell • TX Broker #0225052 • P.O. Box 356, Terlingua, TX 79852 • Phone 432-371-2430 Email email@example.com • www.bigbendrealty.cc 1.
VDM 1366+ ac, INVESTMENT PROPERTY, off HWY 170 @ 38 Hill, 1.5+ mi LONGDRAW BLUFF LINE provides the most spectacular view of BIG BEND available, contains Terlingua Sinkhole, some utilities, solid road access, small dam/tank, lots to see, 120 ac income producing lease, owner financing possible, priced reasonably, call for more info
B BLTAS 50+, 14, 13, 5 ac. parcels, Hwy. 118 frontage, good locations 1 mi. No. of the “Y” w/Hwy 170 to 6 mi. No., power/phone accessible, nice views, financing available STUDY BUTTE/TERLINGUA
LDSTOV COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, extra nice Doublewide, 1150 sf, 2/2, w/15.74 ac. & extras, for home or business, great views, + 4 ac usable Hwy 118 frontage w/ power/phone/community water, adjacent business, exceptional location in Study Butte, call for details, by appointment only
5 acres (several), close to paved road, Terlingua Ranch NC area, nice views, possible financing, priced by tract $1500-2000
LMATHANN LAJITAS RIVERVIEW HOME!! 2 story, 2480 sf living area, 8ft surrounding porches, 2 BR/2BA w/dressingrooms, laundry room lower level, georgeous atrium type striway, open LR/Kit/DR/Studio/3/4 BA upper level, Carport, fully furnished. Spectacular views, River, Chisos, Lajitas Mesa, Mesa d Anguila, Mexico. Much more, a must see property, call for info and showing
LLORL NEW 299 acres, with “THE VIEW” of Chisos, Xmas, Aqua Fria, Hen Egg, Solitario, etc., lots of Ocotillo, 8 miles north of Terlingua via So. Co. Rd. and Saltgrass Rd. NO fees!! A must see property! UNDER MARKET Let’s talk!
960+/- acres, mountain valley, not far off pavement, Terlingua Ranch NC area, power in some areas, old well?? w/lg metal reservoir, can be divided, priced accordingly, owner financing, owner wants to sell
8. INVESTMENT PROPERTIES: Just Land!! Small To Large Acreage Parcels! Solid Investment Opportunities For These Uncertain Economic Times Homesites, Recreational Use, Survival Hideaways, Protect Your $$$ Call Now!!! To Discuss Your Needs Some With Financing Available! 9.
LMAJJM 10 ac, 1/2 mi on So.Co.Rd, water/power accessible, great access to Terlingua Ghostown, CHECK IT OUT!
TASBBL 20 or 40 acres, GATE 4 - CHRISTMAS MOUNTAINS VALLEY, good solid access, GREAT VIEWS, some utilities available, great homesite area, great neighbors in place.
20 to 320 acre tracts somewhat remote with access, Terlingua Ranch CS and Solitario area, good views, camping, hunting, possible financing, priced by tract from $250-350/acre
5-10-20 acre parcel, OWNER FINANCE, EASY TERMS!!! GOOD INVESTMENT, DISCOUNTS FOR CASH!!!, recreational, camping, outback isolation, or easy access property. Call for more information.
NEW LISTING LTBED BUSINESS / RESIDENTIAL, 8.5 ac, Downtown Study Butte, Hwy 118 FRONTAGE, City Water/Power/Phone/DSL, adjoins working ER levels, solid soil in front, sandy soil for garden where Rough Run Creek crosses the property, nice views, lots of potential, under market at $2500/ac, businesses, UND varied AC T ! R MUST ONTSEE!! call for more info!!
LWILLON 2 ea. 5 ac, GHOSTOWN TERLINGUA tracts with “THE VIEW”, com. water/phn-DSL/elec near by, priced accordingly, call for more info.
RIO GRAND RIVER / Hwy 170 FRONTAGE FARM, 80+ Acres, Water rights, irrigatable fields, equipment, fencing, nice home, caretaker/guest M/H 2Br/2Ba, great well/ power/phone, 3 carport, swimming tank above ground, river access, great fishing, hunting, to much to list, 7 mi. east of Redford, by appointment, great retreat, priced to sell
LNANMcQ 20 ac, w/remodeled M/H, well/power/phone/septic/paved access, lots more, definitely priced to sell, CHECK THIS OUT!!! CALL NOW!!
NEW LISTING LWHAU955: HOMESITE / CAMP / HUNT, 40 ac, 1 mi off Terlingua Ranch Rd, 4 mi to fun Lodge Amenities, good Rd access, water potential, Power near, enclosed valley location, great views of East Corazone, Rattlesnake Rdg, part of Chisos Mtns, Xmas Mtns, MUST SEE! Price to sell!!
18. NEW LISTING LTFEMS: 3 ac, 300+ ft Hwy 170 frontage, Study Butte, Old TFEMS location, 2 bay metal barn, 2 story business building, small out outbuilding, all utilities, price to sell! By appointment! Call!
SOLID ROAD ACCESS, MULTI DIRECTIONS, GREAT PROPERTIES!
TERLINGUA RANCH PROPERTIES OFFERED BY TERLINGUA LAND SALES • BROKER INQUIRIES ARE WELCOME!! 2000+ ACRES in 5-10-20-40 ACRE PARCELS LOCATED IN ALL AREAS!! SOLITARIO - BIG BEND VALLEY - CEDAR SPRINGS - NORTH CORAZONES LIMITED NUMBER OF TRACTS IN ALL OTHER AREAS
LIMITED NUMBER OF UNIQUE LARGE ACREAGE TRACTS AVAILABLE CALL OR COME BY - BRING YOUR WISH LIST FOR THE PERFECT PROPERTY BRING YOUR GPS TO HAVE FUN DOING YOUR OWN PROPERTY SEARCH
PLEASE BE PATIENT - BE PERSISTANT - IT’S WORTH IT !! I AM A ONE PERSON OFFICE www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 5
5 3/15/13 2:38 PM
Home InspectIon specIalIsts
www.tommuratori.com 6 BBREG NCI(40).indd 6
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 4:14 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 7
7 3/15/13 2:41 PM
8 BBREG NCI(40).indd 8
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 2:41 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 9
9 3/15/13 2:41 PM
Heart of the Davis Mtns, Elevation 5,400ft—7,850ft, Well Watered, Log Home, Excellent Wildlife Habitat w/ Mule & Whitetail Deer, Not Encumbered by Conservation Easement 10 BBREG NCI(40).indd 10
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 2:41 PM
In the Beautiful Fort Davis Mountains
This property is just off of Hwy 166 ten miles southwest from Fort Davis, at the foot of “Point of Rocks” It is approximately 320 acres, and being offered at $4,000 an acre. The owner might consider carrying some of the note. It has a private dirt road to access it from Hwy 166. This property has sandy soil, electricity, water well, wind mill and abundant wild life that includes mule deer, javelin, quail, antelope and dove. With its large variety of native vegetation and wildlife, this property is a great hunting destination.
Directions: Exit South on Highway 17 off of I-10. South of Fort Davis on Highway 17, exit Highway 166 heading SW. Approximately 10 miles out, pull off at the road-side Park. Look for the property’s dirt access road and the Prudential Ada, REALTORS sign.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 11
11 3/15/13 4:12 PM
P.O. BOX 2175 • FT. DAVIS, TX. 79734
KELLY WILLIAMS, Broker Phone 432-426-3188 Fax 432-426-3397 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WEB SITE: www.davismountainsrealty.com
In the DMR on Cedar Court two story 4br 2.5b home on 7+ acres. Secluded property at end of cul-de-sac. Magnificent views from front and back decks. Two car attached garage, wood stove, office area in loft, work out room, patio with hot tub, central air and heat, appliances included. $249,500.
In the DMR on Tony’s Pass 3br 2.5 ba Adobe home on 5+ acres. Large attached workshop, two car carport, storage shed,,well. Formal dining room, two sided wood burning fireplace, front and back enclosed sunrooms, bonus room in upstairs loft. access and lots of usable acreage. 235,000.
On State Street over 12 acres in prime commercial area of downtown Fort Davis. Small 1br 3/4 ba stone house, all public utilities plus water well. Ideal for development or subdivision. Seller financing available. Broker owned. Call for more info $535,000.
2br 1ba farm house in disrepair with well & electric on 60+/- prime acres two miles north of downtown Ft. Davis with Hwy 17 frontage. Call for more details.
In Hermosa Acres 3br 2ba refurbished Doublewide Mobile home on over one acre. Central air and heat, fireplace, formal dining room, front and side decks, new carpet throughout. City water and septic. Nice views. $91,000.
STIN I L W E
On Sproul Rd. Beautiful custom built 3br 2.75ba home on 20 acres. Central air and heat, two wood burning fireplaces, office, den and sunroom. Two car attached garage, well, magnificent views, privacy. $450,000
TIN S I L EW
TIN S I L EW
In the DMR on Thompson Trail 2br 1ba log home on 10+ acres. Central heat, wood stove, evaporative cooling. Den, enclosed flagstone patio, large back deck. Two storage sheds, well, 3,000 gallon water storage tank, carport, some fencing. $129,500.
On Circle D centrally located 3br 1.75 ba custom built adobe on large lot. Formal dining room, kiva fireplace, central air and heat, tile flooring throughout, metal roof, enclosed patio, fenced backyard, two car carport, and attached storage area. $219,000.
In Limpia Crossing on Arabella Dr. five acre tract with unfinished dome that could be used for workshop or storage, well, septic, electric. Easy access, views of Blue Mt. and McDonald Observatory. $125,000.
On Musquiz Dr. Nicely remodeled 2br 1.75 ba adobe home on almost 1/2 acre. Wood and saltillo tile flooring, wood burning fireplace, gas heating, screened in front porch., metal roof. Carport, workshop, storage shed. Mature tree, sprinkler system, some fencing. Some appliances. $165,000.
On State St across from Fort 3br 1ba refurbished rock home. Wood floors, updated electric, wall gas heating, formal dining room. Metal roof, carport with two attached storage rooms, garage and workshop. Hot tub, some fencing, city water. $192,500.
In the DMR on Low Meadow Trail two story him eon 5+ acres. Opne floor plan with loft bedrooms, 1.5 bats, limestone wood burning fireplace, parquet flooring, vaulted ceilings, metal roof workroom downstairs, covered back deck, two car carport. $134,000
12 BBREG NCI(40).indd 12
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 4:23 PM
P.O. BOX 2175 â€˘ FT. DAVIS, TX. 79734
KELLY WILLIAMS, Broker Phone 432-426-3188 Fax 432-426-3397 EMAIL: email@example.com WEB SITE: www.davismountainsrealty.com
TIN S I L EW
In the DMR on Squaw Valley Custom built 2br 2ba two story home on 19+ acres. Vaulted ceilings,wood stove, office off of MB, metal roof, approx. 1200 sq.ft. metal garage./workshop, well. $229,500.
In the DMR on Bandolero Trail 1br 3/4 ba cabin on 5+ acre. Seasonal creek, easy access, lots of usable property, well, front and side deck, heavily wooded, all appliances included. $85,000.
On Hwy 118 N. 2br 1ba stucco home on 3.8 acres. Fenced, well, 2 car carport. Updated electric, & plumbing. Wood flooring, metal roof. Surrounded on 3 sides by large ranch $250,000.
In Mountain View Subdvision on Sequoia 4br 2ba Doublewide on over 1/4 acre. Central air and heat, two sided wood burning fireplace, formal dining area, large utility room, covered front porch, some appliances. $91,000
In Limpia Crossing on Ridgeline Dr. Custom built home on 5 acres. 2br 2ba with boys room. Metal roof, central air and heat, kiva fireplace, stained concrete flooring, two car carport, workshop, views. $375,000.
On Granado St. In Southeast Addition 3br 2ba home on 2 acres. Open floor plan with central air & heat, wood burning fireplace, office off master bedroom, stainless appliances, covered back deck, fenced back and side yard, 2 storage sheds, views. $189,500.
In the DMR on Ponderosa Crest an A-frame on five lots with 32+ acres. 360 degree views, secluded, ideal property for amateur astronomer. $250,000.
In the DMR on Buckboard Pass. 2br 1.75 ba home on 5+ acres. Wood burning fireplace, evaporative cooling, propane wall heating, well. Adjacent to common property. Covered front porch with amazing views. $119,950
In Limpia Crossing on Clearview Dr. 4br 2.75 ba home on 6+ acres. Central air and heat, fireplace, appliances, large back deck, two car garage, storage shed, dome for stargazing, fencing, views. $179,000
In Limpia Crossing on Comanche Trail 3br 2ba Manufactured home on 5 acres. Central air and heat, wood burning fireplace, formal dining room, back deck, carport, nice views. $190,000
In the DMR on Tomahawk Trail. 2br 1.5 ba cedar shingle home on 5+ acres. Vaulted ceilings, tile and wood flooring, wood stove, baseboard heating, dining room, metal roof, well, Broker owned. $179,900
On Musquiz Dr. 3br 1ba home on almost 1/2 an acre. Fenced yard, corner lot, central air and heat, some appliances included. $109,500.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 13
13 3/15/13 4:15 PM
14 BBREG NCI(40).indd 14
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ April 2013 3/15/13 4:23 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 15
15 3/15/13 4:24 PM
Dreaming of a home in the country? We’re the answer.
Capital Farm Credit has been making loans for agriculture and rural real estate since 1917. The source of our strength is our cooperative structure: We share our earnings with our borrowers and operate in their best interests. In fact, we have returned more than $400 million to our customers.
Rural Land Loans Country Home Loans Farm & Ranch Loans
Alpine Credit Office
Livestock & Equipment Loans
108 W. Avenue E
432.837.5948 Toll Free 888.218.5503
Operating Capital Interim Construction Loans Agribusiness Financing
CapitalFarmCredit.com T E X A S ’ 16 BBREG NCI(40).indd 16
L A R G E S T
Leasing R U R A L
L E N D E R Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 2:48 PM
Jacie Pippin, Office Mgr.
James King, Agent Tammy King, Broker
432-426-2024 office 432-224-1110 fax
office 432-426-2024 cell 432-386-2821 firstname.lastname@example.org kinglandwater.com
PO Box 109 600 State Street Fort Davis, TX 79734
Olds Creek Retreat 35 acres, Limpia CrossingJeff Davis County County, This is nature at its finest, front and center Near McDonald Observatory at $865,000
Frazier Ranch - 3,157.03 acres located in the heart of the Davis Mountains, Jeff Davis county. $1,925 per acre or $6,077,282
act r t n o der C
Olds Creek Vista - 5 acre lot Fort Davis,TX Jeff Davis Co. Amazing mountain top retreat with 360 degree majestic views $295,000
ion t c u d ce Re
Listi w e N
Dry Canyon Ranch 2,906 acres Fort Davis, Jeff Davis County, Texas “Sproul Ranch” Since 1886 $1,250 per acre or $3,632,500.
Cottonwood Springs Ranch 1,533.67 ac inside the Scenic Loop , Jeff Davis County views of Mt Livermore, $1985/ac at$3,044,335
Kennedy Ranch 4,159 Ac res 25 mins south of Marfa on Paved Casa Piedra Road. Presidio County, TX. $550/Ac or $2,287,450
ion t c u d ce Re
Pri Fogle Ranch - 640 Ac. Marfa, TX open grasslands great for game and non game animals working pens and large open barn $975/ac or $624,000.
High Canyon Ranch Fort Davis, Jeff Davis County, Texas 1,424acres “ Sproul Ranch” Since 1886 $1,500 per acre or $2,136,000.
ing d n e P acot ld Contr S Skyline Ranch - 600 acres Jeff Davis Co. inside the Scenic Loop on the south slopes of Mt. Livermore $1,950/ ac. or $1,170,000.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com KLW April 2013.indd 17 1 BBREG NCI(40).indd
Frazier Canyon Ranch - 2,726 acres, Jeff Davis Co. has 40 ft. waterfall, scenic bluffs, and amazing Trees. $1500 per ac or $4,089,000.
Rockpile Ranch 55,374 acres Amazing Davis Mountains ranch property. Stunning veiws of Sawtooth and Mt Livermore $985/acre at $54,543,390
ion t c u d ce Re
Blue Mountain Vista 73.97 Acres, Spectaculat Views Fort Davis, Jeff Davis County, Texas $985,000
17 3/18/2013 9:07:04 3/18/13 9:59 AM AM
AVA ILAB NOW LE !!
18 BBREG NCI(40).indd 18
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 2:52 PM
507 N Russell - Totally remodeled 3BR/2BA home with beadboard ceilings and beautiful wood floors in the original structure. It has a great addition with stained concrete floors and a jacuzzi tub enclosed in concrete in the second bath. The dining room and the three bedrooms open on to one of the two patios. Other nice features are a cheerful dining room, metal roof, carport, storage building, ceiling fans, CA/CH, a roomy front porch and fenced back yard. Excellent neighborhood. You’ll love it when you see it! $225,000.
1006 W. Dallas- Cute 1BR/1BA adobe casita that has been stylishly remodeled. Has a metal roof, vaulted ceilings, separate laundry room as well as a detached storeroom. Would make a nice little getaway home. $99,000.
900 W. Washington - Very attractive 3BR/2BA home situated on over 1 1/4 acres on a corner property at the edge of town with all city services. This home features many amenities such as lovely hardwood floors, open and light living room, dining room, large kitchen with new countertops, small office space, large utility room, central air/heat, and covered patio. Also has plentiful storage, built-ins, attached garage, detached storage, double carport, nice pine trees, fruit trees, and an aviary. The backyard is private with a block fence and another perimeter fence for the acreage. All appliances will stay with the property. Since this home has nice elevations and is next to open land, you can see beautiful sunsets as well as antelope and cattle grazing just outside the fence. $315,000.
101 S. Plateau - This historic station house sits on approximately one acre and has been completely updated. It is now being used as an art gallery but would also make an excellent live/work space for an artist. The building is zoned commercial and is approximately 2,500 sq. ft. Please call for an appointment for a showing and any other inquiries on this unique property. $205,000
801 North Austin - Cute 3 BR, 1 1/2 BA adobe home (approximately 1490 sq. ft.) located on a corner lot in North Central Marfa. It includes a detached workshop, small tool shed and shaded concrete patio. Home also features custom-made cabinets and two cedar lined closets. New water and sewere lines. $139,000.
207 North Kelly - Lovely vintage 3 BR/1¾ BA adobe home has beautiful hardood floors, very high ceilings, two-car carport and a detached 1BR/1BA structure that includes a workshop. The workshop could be turned into a kitchen to make a complete apartment behind the main house. Property is fenced and located on a corner lot three blocks from the courthouse. $199,000.
502 North Austin - Historic 100+ year old 2 BR/2 BA adobe located near the courthouse in a lovely neighborhood walking distance to galleries, restaurants and shops. Large rooms, high bead board ceilings in living room and dining room, original yellow pine floors, recent high efficiency central air/heat, remodeled bathrooms with artisan tiling, and new kitchen cabinetry. Lovely xeriscaped yard with native plants. Small casita goes with house, great for office, guest house or small studio. The entire property would also include a large 1,000 square foot studio with porches. $260,000 for the house and casita and lots, $295,000 for the entire property, house, casita plus large studio.
Golf Course Road Tract #2 - Immaculate 3BR/2BA with all-electric CH/CA, attached two-car garage that has been converted to an office. Outside the city limits on 4.85 fenced acres with pecan, plum, peach, almond, walnut and other lovely trees on drip system. The home has open living/dining and kitchen areas, laundry room, metal roof, water well, four-car carport, fenced yard and garden area. A big plus is a 28X34 insulated metal building with fan, 1/2 bath and storage room. This would make an excellent studio or guest quarters. There are two separate fenced areas, one with a small animal barn. There are nice views of the Davis mountains. $195,000
413 South Alysford - Unique home designed by Kristen Bonkemeyer and built in 2009. It has approximately 1,243 sq. ft. of living area. Part of it is an enclosed porch with log heater and the main part of this modern one bedroom home has central heat and air as well as a nice pantry, laundry room, wall of book cases and open floor plan. Included is a separate guest apartment with kitchenette, bath, large closet and a covered porch that runs the length of the structure. All appliances will remain with the property. Both have metal roofs and a metal privacy fence runs around part of the property which consists of two corner lots, each 50’ x 125’ for a total of 12,500 sq. ft. $275,000.
622 North Austin - Over 2,000 sq. ft. in this 3 BR/2 BA home on the North Central edge of town. Excellent location with mountain and rangeland views. Approximately an acre of land surrounds this comfortable home and there are many nice features such as: central air and heat, two linen closets, pantry, office, very large living room with built-in bookcases, laundry room and two attached porches. It also has a metal roof, workshop with plenty of outlets, two-car carport, fenced back yard and large storage space in the attic. $220,000.
506 W. Columbia - Charming Queen Anne cottage situated on 2+ corner lots (11,340 sq. ft.) in North Central Marfa. All electric 2BR/1BA with high ceilings and another room that could be a small bedroom, office or den. The kitchen features real pine cabinets and hardwood floors from kitchen to back door. One bedroom features gorgeous bead board ceilings. The detached workshop and one car garage have 220 wiring are both on a concrete slab. Recent updates include new breaker box, paint, sidewalks, roof, water and sewer lines. Appliances will stay with the property. $169,000
507 West Third - 3BR/2BA brick home on a corner lot in a very nice neighborhood. Kitchen features built-ins, a large den with fireplace, extra large office/library and covered porch. Large metal workshop/storage building. The roof will be new and house freshly painted with paint for the chemically-sensitive. $149,000.
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 19
19 3/15/13 4:15 PM
20 BBREG NCI(40).indd 20
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ April 2013 3/15/13 6:07 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 21
21 3/15/13 4:24 PM
22 BBREG NCI(40).indd 22
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ April 2013 3/15/13 4:24 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 23
23 3/15/13 4:24 PM
24 BBREG NCI(40).indd 24
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ April 2013 3/15/13 4:25 PM
803 N Walker - Exceptional Split-Level Spanish Style Custom Built Home! Three (3) Bedrooms, 1-3/4 Baths, Great Room w/Gas Fireplace, Dream Kitchen w/Center Island, Master Bedroom w/large Cedar Closet, Utility Room w/sink and Like-New Top of the line Front Loading Washer & Dryer, Central Heat & Air, Tile Floors, Red Tile Roof, 2-Car Garage, approximately 1,885 sq. ft. living area plus garage, fenced yard! Great VIEWS! Near College! REDUCED from $259,000 to $245,000!
CO M M E R C I A
Selling Real Estate Since 1972 432-837-3411 106 W. Ave E, Alpine, TX 79830 www.parsonsre.com email: email@example.com CELL: 432-294-2193 FAX: 432-837-1143
We manage approximately 42 HOMES, furnished apartments, And storage buildings. “GO AWAY AND LEAVE YOUR PROBLEMS WITH US!!!!!!!!
INVESTMENT! 2 PROPERTIES 702 E. Sul Ross - Unique 2-Bedroom Rock Home! 1-3/4 baths, hardwood floors, large Living room w/fireplace, metal roof, recently rewired, approx. 1500 sq. ft., small fenced back yard!
206 N. Phelps – Attractive 2-Story All-Electric Smart All-Steel Efficient Stucco Duplex! 2-Apts: Each 2-bedroom 2-bath! Built in approx. 2005! Approx. 800 sq. ft. each apt; central H&A! Total Income on both properties: $1,950/mo! BOTH Properties on One Corner lot! Selling Price for ALL: $189,000!
C E D!
Investment Shopping Center on 1600 W. Hwy 90! Approx. 4,614 Sq. ft. PLUS, 6 - Rentals - approx. $3,800 Income, good parking! Canopy & Out Bldgs. In Back w/approx. 2,040 sq.ft. & 1,000 sq.ft.: Asking PRICE REDUCED: $275,000! NOW $175,000
EN LE P
401 N. 6th- Vintage Stucco & frame Home! Original part in early 1900’s! 3-Bedrooms, 1-3/4 bath, Appliances, utility room w/ washer & dryer, 2-gas wall furnaces, window evaporative cooler, some updating done, approx. 1,086 sq. ft., 2-car carport plus storage bldg.! $75.000!
4 BED ROOM
307 N. 16th - FOUR (4) Bedroom 2-bath Frame Home! Refrigerator, kitchen stove, and washer & dryer. Gas Central heat, central Evaporative a/c, new metal roof, approx. 1,295 sq. ft., Motorcycle shelter, RV trailer, BBQ Patio w/ electricity, carport, Storage bldgs., large lot! $140,000!
Ann Hawkins Office Manager Management Specialist
LEASED 140l N.9th - Oak Creek Manufactured Home on Corner lot! Built approx. 1999 - Very Nice 4-Bedroom 2-bath w/approx. 2,075 sq. ft.! Central Heat & Air, appliances, covered front porch, Carport and Storage Bldg.-$89,000!
911 W. Del Rio - Exceptional - Luxury - All-Electric Four (4) bedroom, 2-Bath Home!Formal Dining Room, Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings,approx. 2200 sq. ft.plus Double garage, large stg. Bldg., New wood fence, 2-corner lots! So many extras! Only $185,000!
ACREAGE: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
City Lot – on S. Ferguson St. – approx. 80x200 – Utilities available – Zone R-4 - $15,000! $13,000! REDUCED SIERRA LA RANA–Many tracts in higher elevations – gated community – 10 ACRES + UP – starting at $6,000/acre.
CREEK RIDGE development–Approx. 100 ACRE Tracts in Mtns.- $2,000-$2,500/acre! Hwy. 90 West –COMMERCIAL –1.5 ACRES –approx. 321’ Frontage! UTILITIES AVAILABLE! Price REDUCED to $98,000!!! DOUBLE DIAMOND HOME SITE: Lot 1054 - 3.28 ACRES- 6 mi. S - $32,000!
Creek Ridge Ranch: 1,760 ACRES -$1,500/acre! Few miles from Alpine toward FT. Davis in MTNS! 640 Acres - @ $2,000/acre - Borders Hwy. 118 - Just minutes from Alpine towards Ft. Davis! www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 25
25 3/15/13 3:19 PM
26 BBREG NCI(40).indd 26
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ April 2013 3/15/13 3:22 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 27
27 3/15/13 3:22 PM
28 BBREG NCI(40).indd 28
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ April 2013 3/15/13 3:22 PM
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 29
29 3/15/13 3:22 PM
East Rim Ranch! 10,000+/- acres for sale. Price just Reduced!! Hwy. 118 frontage, Wet Weather Calamity creek runs thru the property. Smaller acreages down to 640 acre can be purchased! Call for more info!!
Great Little Hunting Ranch! 3910 acres, lots of terrain! Great Deer Numbers! Good water with two equipped wells and one year around spring! 3 Bulk feeders included. PRICE JUST REDUCED!! Call for more information!
CONVENIENT COUNTRY LIVING IN MARATHON TX. 8.5 fenced acres with 3 bed/2 bath home and outbuildings. 600’ of Commercial Hwy. 385 Frontage For more info and pictures check out our web site or call. $168,500
315 +/- ACRES WITH RIO GRANDE RIVER FRONTAGE! Power, paved Hwy. 170 frontage, in Between Lajitas and Redford. Price just reduced!! Call for more info!
480 +/- acres in NE Brewster County. Lots of terrain, good Mule Deer area!! Wet Weather Fresno Creek runs thru the property! Just $350/acre!!
6500 +/- ACRE RANCH FOR SALE. Lots of terrain with over over 500’ elevation changes. Two wet weather creeks cross thru it providing good cover for wildlife, small mountains with deep canyons. Small house that could be fixed up for a nice hunting camp. Metal cattle pens, small barn. Two partially equipped wells. In good area for Mule Deer, also saw Aoudad sign. Must see to appreciate!!
OFF GRID ROCK HOME ON 57 ACRES! On Mariposa Mine Road, very unique home, great views, easy access! $175,000 Possible owner finance! Another 30 acres that borders it can be purchased for an additional $15,000.
NEW LISTING!! 640 SURVEYED ACRES IN PRESIDIO COUNTY. BLK 1 SEC 37. Approx. 1/2 mile west of Hwy. 67 behind the airport. Power crosses the property, level to slightly rolling terrain with several arroyos running along the edges. Great views of the surrounding mountains. $250/ACRE
120 ACRES IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER HWY. 118 AREA OF TERLINGUA RANCH! Large 18’ X 36’ all metal carport with 2000 gallon water catchment system. Ready to park your RV or travel trailer under!! Terrain runs from level to very rugged! Good area for fossils and shark teeth!! Great views of the Chisos and Christmas mountains!! An additional 80 acres with carport and water catchment system that borders this property is also available by the same seller. Long term owner financing with buyer incentives!! Just $63,480
Off Grid Home on 40 Acres! 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath with nice utility/work room and attached carport. Approx. 1000 sq. ft. under one roof! Solar power with LP generator back up. Large LP fridge and stove with vent. Approx. 2700 gallon water catchment system with filtration system. Building and equipment is approx. 3 years old. Motivated seller!! $95,000
MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS!! Beautiful Adobe home with separate Adobe Cottage 45 +/- surveyed acres with well and power. Must see to appreciate!! Motivated seller! $285,000 with possible owner finance!
82 ACRES IN THE CEDAR SPRINGS AREA OF TERLINGUA RANCH. Bordered on one side by 9 Point Mesa! Good hunting area, lots of terrain, private and remote! $25,650
160 ACRES with Rio Grande frontage near Ruidoso TX in Presidio County. Fenced, water well and power! Older mobile home, small metal barn and pens. State Hwy. 170 Frontage. PRICED TO SELL AT JUST $75,000!!!
All information and descriptions in this or any West Texas Ranch Realty (WTRR) advertisement have been obtained from sources such as owners and tax & appraisal offices, and are not from WTRR or associates. WTRR makes no claim as to the accuracies, and information and price is subject to change at any time. 30 BBREG NCI(40).indd 30
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 3:25 PM
29. New Listing! Tract 183 consists of 40 acres in the Hwy. 118 area of Terlingua Ranch. This is a beautiful area of T Christmas, Chisos and Wild Horse mountains. This tract would great for ATV and Motorcycle enthusiasts with it's sof has a gravel wash on side of the property with some rolling gravel hills at the top. Gate Road 2 runs thru the NW sid combined with tract 185 & 186 for a total of 200 acres. $479/acre for the 40 acres alone. Owner financing available
30. 20 acres, Block 332, sec. 23, tract 6592, very good hunting area, private and remote, high clearance vehicle nee available!!
31. 20 acres, Block 332, sec. 26, Tract 6737, great hunting and camping area. Saw a Mule deer buck on this tract wh $299/acre Owner financing available!!
1. New Listing!! Tract 747, 20 acres located close to the Terlingua Ranch Lodge area at the entrance to Christmas Mountain. Outstanding views, has power crossing the property. Good access. $8,500 2. New Listing!! 140 +/- acres in Presidio County near Ruidosa. Paved State road 170 frontage, has power, water cistern. Great views with lots of privacy. Surveyed and fenced. Priced at $50,000
32. 20 acres, Block 15, Sec. 20, Tract 2758, Remote, good hunting tract. Large arroyo runs the 2758, lots of terrain, Have seen mule deer several times on these tracts! $349/acre Owner financing!!!
3. 641 Acres for sale 38 miles South of Alpine. East of Hwy. 118 approx. 1.7 miles. Very private, lots of grass. Very good chance of water! Great views of the surrounding mountains including Santiago Peak, Elephant Mountain, 9 Point Mesa and Kokernot Mesa! $600/acre 4. Lot 2 in Lajitas!! One of the bigger lots in Mesa Vista addition of Lajitas Resort at 3.31 acres!! Price drastically reduced from $100,000 to $65,000!! Outstanding views in every direction, there is some terrain to this property.
33. New Listing! 10 acres, Tract 6902 in Cedar Springs. This tract sits on a gently sloping hillside. Great views, lots o & Prickly Pear. Great views, power is very close to the property line. Less than 3 miles to the NE corner of Big Bend
5. SOLD!!! 20 +/- ACRES, TRACT 4238. Easy access on American Legion Rd. Power near the edge of the property, new septic system with two RV hookups! $11,500
6. 2.5 City Blocks for sale 30 lots. Just outside the City Limits, no zoning! Access to city water and sewer, power on the property. Perfect place to put some apartments or duplexes!! Owner will sell in 2 lot quantities, call for pricing. Lots of interest in the property, with the right offer owner will consider adding 6 more lots! Price just reduced to $150,000!!!! 7. New Listing!! Tract 1112, 49.28 acres in the North Corozones area of Terlingua Ranch. Outstanding views, level building sites, good access. Priced at Just $349 per acre!! Long term owner financing available.
34. 10 acres in Solitario: Tract 2760A, located in the northern Solitario area of Terlingua Ranch. Private and remote, tract of land. Good access, but a high is recommended. Good area for Mule Deer! Priced a 9. Newthru Listing!! 40this acres in the Solitario region of Terlingua Ranch Tract 2807 offers great views, 2WD access. Priced toclearance sell at just $212.50/acrevehicle or $8500 10. UNDER CONTRACT! 20+/- acres. Tract 746. Easy access, less than 5 minutes from the lodge area of Terlingua Ranch. Nice terrain, great views, end of the road tract! Located near the base of White House Mountain! Price to sell at just $350/Acre!!!! available. 8. New Listing! 160 acres in the Agua Fria area. Wet weather Alamo de Cesario creek runs thru part of the property, lots of fossils and rock, good access. Priced at just $45,000 with possible owner finance!
11. Great Home Site!! Tract 1506A consists of 20 acres. Located just south of Ocotillo Mesa on Gate Road 5. Easy access from Hwy. 118, quick drive into Study Butte, power on property.Great views in every direction. In an area with proven water wells. Tract can be divided into 10 acre lots. Great home site!! Call for more info and pricing. Long term owner financing available!!
35. New Listing! 40 acres, Tract 310 in Blk. G4, Sec. 233. Great views. New road into property. Close to Study Butte center of the property, dry creek runs along the edge of the property Priced at $350/acre!
12. New Listing!!! 160 acres just inside Gate Road 1 1/2, not part of any property owners association. Lots of geological formations on this property, just across the road from Willow Mountain. Great views, part of wet weather Ben Holes creek runs thru it, has some small hills on the property, power runs along the front edge of the property. $85,000 with possible owner finance!!
13. New Listing! Tract 5079 160 acres in the Agua Fria region of Terlingua Ranch. End of the road tract. Deep canyons, outstanding views. Lots of Aoudad and Mule Deer tracks. Very rough terrain with several deep canyons. 4WD highly recommended. Priced at just $40,000, with possible owner finance.
36. New Listing! Tract 5079, 160 acres in the Agua Fria area of Terlingua Ranch. Very hilly tract. $275/acre!
14. New Listing! Tract 2338, 40 acres near Herman’s Peak! Corners are marked, great views, varying terrain. Just $11,000!!
15. New Listing!!!! 480 +/- Acres on Long Draw. Blk G12, rough terrain, great views, Long Draw runs the property providing a natural corridor for wildlife. If you like privacy, rough country, this is the place for you. Very remote!! Priced at just $129,500
37. Back on the Market! Tracts 2308 & 2312B, G12, Sec. 8, 60 acres in Solitario Just beneath Herman's Peak, deep draws crossin Priced to sell at just $225/acre!!! Can be added to the tracts below for a total of 140 acres!!
16. Tract 2881, 20 +/- acres adjoining Big Bend Ranch State Park. Good access for high clearance vehicles. Varied terrain with small hills, some shallow draws and beautiful panoramic views of the park and surrounding mountains. Priced at just $7980!! Owner financing available! 17. Great hunting tract!! Owner Financing available 40 acres in Cedar Springs, Tracts 6439 & 6440 in Lot 20, Blk 332. This 40 acres butts up to Cedar Springs Ranch, has great views, is private and remote. While walking around this 40 acres taking pictures I found deer sign all over! $13,960 Owner financing available!
37. Back on the Market! Tracts 2330 & 2331 Blk. G12, Sec. 9 80 acres in Solitario. Close to Herman's Peak, draw runs thru prope purchased with tracts above for a total of 140 acres. Owner is also throwing in 5 acre tract F-102. Priced to sell at just $200/acre
18. Tract 6775, 19.5 Acres in the northern part of Cedar Springs area of Terlingua Ranch. Level terrain with the top of a large draw on one corner of the property. Power is on the property, access is off of Cedar Springs Road. Priced to sell at just $5850!!
19. UNDER CONTRACT! New Listing! Fantastic views! Lots of interesting geological formations. Tracts 298 & 299 combine for a breathtaking 80 acres on the West side of Hwy. 118. Accessed off of Gate road #1, and about 3 miles from the highway. 18’ X 36’ carport with 2000 gallon water collection system is in place!! Call for pricing, long term financing available! 20. UNDER CONTRACT! New Listing!!! 160 acres off of Cowboy Mining Road. Good access, rolling terrain with some nice shallow rock bottom draws running thru it. Good vegetation providing cover and feed for wildlife. Price to sell at just $40,000!!!
38. 1000 +/- Acres for sale, south of Alpine approx. 35 miles, east of Hwy. 118. Very rough, lots of terrain. Surrounded by large Priced at $595/acre. Call for more info.
21. SOLD! Tract 183 and 186 combine for 80 acres in the Hwy. 118 area of Terlingua Ranch. This is a beautiful area of Terlingua Ranch with views of the Christmas, Chisos and Wild Horse mountains. This tract would great for ATV and Motorcycle enthusiasts with it’s soft dirt hills and flats, it also has has a gravel wash on side of the property with some rolling gravel hills at the top. Gate Road 2 runs thru the NW side of the property. 18’ X 36’ foot carport with 2000 gallon water collection system is installed on the property. Call for pricing! Owner financing available. 22. New Listing!! Tract 2615B, 20 +/- acres in Solitario. Large hill and arroyo. Includes 5 acre tract G409 in Big Bend Valley just off Legion RD. Priced at just $5000!!
39. New Listing! Beautiful 20 acre tract located on high ridge overlooking 9 Point Draw. Tract 1165 has it all, nice terrain, lots of appreciate. areaviews ofintoTerlingua Ranch. $9640 with owner 24. Newsee Listing!!to 60 acres very close to Big BendLocated Ranch State Park.in Tractthe 2860 isNorth 40 acres, endCorozones of the road tract! Outstanding the park. Lots of terrain! Touches tract 2855 a 20 acre tract that borders thefinancing. park on the West side. Total 60 acres is $23,940
23. 40 acres, Tract 310 in Blk. G4, Sec. 233. Great views. New road into property. Close to Study Butte and Hwy. 118 nice hill in the center of the property, dry creek runs along the edge of the property. Priced at $350/acre! with long term owner financing available!
25. New Listing!! 205 +/- acres in Hudspeth County. Approx. 6 miles West of Dell City. Level to slightly rolling terrain. In an area with shallow wells around 300’ deep. Great views of the the Guadalupe mountains. Power is about a 1/2 mile from the edge of the property. Price just reduced to $270.73/acre!! Motivated sellers!! 26. 2500 +/- Acres for sale, south of Alpine approx. 38 miles, east of Hwy. 118. Very rough, lots of terrain. Surrounded by large ranches. New 45 GPM water well! Priced at $595/acre. Call for more info.
40. New Listing! Tract 923, 40 acres with easy access off of the main Terlingua Ranch Road. End of the road tract. Le views. $15,960 with owner financing!
27. UNDER CONTRACT! 60 acres in Solitario! Tract 2471 & 2465B. Varying terrain with some nice arroyos running thru it. Priced at just $16,500 Owner financing available! Price reduced! $12,500 net to seller! 28. UNDER CONTRACT! Tract 923, 40 acres with easy access off of the main Terlingua Ranch Road. End of the road tract. Level terrain with outstanding views. $15,960 with owner financing!
41. New Listing! Tracts 8208 & 8209 combine for 40 acres with beautiful views, hilly terrain with easy access just o Road. End of the road tract, power about a 1/3 of a mile away. Less than 25 minutes from the lodge area, and about 30. New118. Listing!! 30Priced +/- acres off of Mariposa Mine Road, approx. 1 mile from Hwy. 170. Not part of any association. Lots of terrain, beautiful views!! Possible owner finance! End of the road property, not far from Lajitas Airport and Resort. Very private. $45,000. at $20,000 Owner financing available!
29. Great Building Site!! Lot 4 in Ocotillo Mesa, 10 +/- surveyed acres with 75 GPM water well. New 18’ X 36’ all metal carport, Hwy. 118 frontage, power in front of property. Long Term Owner Financing!! Additional acreage can be purshased on each side! Call Don for pricing and terms!!
31. UNDER CONTRACT! New Listing! 20 acres in Cedar Springs, just off of East Cedar Springs Road. Tract 6141 is an end of the road tract on top of a hill. Great views, lots of terrain! $5980 with possible short term owner financing!
42. New Listing! 80 acres west of Valentine Texas. Two 40 acre tracts located approx. 1300 feet from each other in County just off of Chispa Road behind the old 96 camp. $75/acre or $6000. Motivated seller! Make an offer!
32. New Listing!! Tract 2249, lots of terrain!! Great views, great hiking tract! Priced at $299/acre!
32. UNDER CONTRACT! 60 ACRES IN NORTHERN SOLITARIO!! Good hunting area! Outstanding views, good terrain with large arroyo! 18’ X 36’ all metal carport with 2000 gallon water catchment system recently installed! Long term owner financing with buyer incentives available!! $35,940
To view pictures of all of these properties and our Mexico Properties go to www.westxranchrealty.com
All information and descriptions in this or any West Texas Ranch Realty (WTRR) advertisement have been obtained from sources such as owners and tax & appraisal offices, and are not from WTRR or associates. WTRR makes no claim as to the accuracies, and information and price is subject to change at any time. www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 31
31 3/15/13 3:25 PM
RELOCATION SERVICES IN THE BIG BEND CONTACT INFORMATION For Emergencies, call 911
SERVICE County Zip Code Electricity Service (if meter is not present) Water Service Disposal Service Gas Service
AEP Texas 877-373-4858 Go to wwwpowertochoose.org to choose your provider or call 866-797-4839 (note: Get ESI # fromSeller or Realtor)
Water Dept 837-0047
Water Supply 426-3577
Water Supply 386-4229
Water Works 729-4411
Rio Grande Electric Co-Op 837-0941 Study Butte Water Supply Corp. 371-2933
Duncan Disposal 837-1244 • Texas Disposal Systems 837-0845 (local) or 888-4444-4837 SWTX Muni. Gas SWTX Muni. Gas 837-3437 426-3577
SWTX Muni. Gas 729-4411
Propane Tank Service
Mustang Propane 386-4432 • WTG Propane 837-2518
Telephone & Internet
AT&T 866-977-9819 • Big Bend Telecom 837-3393 or 800-592-4781 Mountain Zone 837-2300 Mountain Zone TV 837-7484 • US Cable 837-3637
Cable TV Satellite TV Cell Phone Service
Big Canyon TV (Dish Network & Direct TV) 837-7484 (local) or 800-872-0259 AT&T ( Morrison/Radio Shack) 837-2061
Big Canyon TV (Dial Tone Services) 800-872-0259
Satellite Phone Svc. Chamber of Commerce
Tax Office/Vehicle & Voter Registration
32 BBREG NCI(40).indd 32
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 3:32 PM
North Corazones Home on 20 Acres. 800SF, 75% adobe/25% stick. New metal roof. Slab foundation. Water catchment system. AC window unit & 2 electric heat wall units. Elec. hot water heater. Lots of windows, 1 bed/1 bath, ceiling fans, appliances, new septic, rain gutters & attached carport. Also tourist rental w/ gross rental income avg. $2,000/mo. Perfect for part-time vacation home & vacation rental. $159,000
906 Rio Vista Townhome, Lajitas, Tx. Very nice 2 bd/2bath home. 100% ownership. Private back yard overlooking the Rio Grande. Comes completely furnished. Ready to walk in & unpack. $198,000
North Corazones - 320 Acres. Great access off country road. Comes w/ nice RV & large metal cover. Water catchment for the wildlife & seasonal spring & good roads all over. Nice covered picnic area at base of mountain. Lots of wildlife. Not part of Terlingua Ranch. Owner will consider financeing or selling without the RV. $154,000
Tract 3081-Blk 215, Section 24 20 Acres in Agua Fria. Easy access & beautiful views. $300 per acre. Owner terms offered.
Christmas Mountains Ranch, South County - 142.7 Ac. A Rare Find. 3-home complex w/ box canyon. Minutes from Big Bend Natâ€™l & Big Bend Ranch State parks. Remote w/ elec service. Strorage shed and barn/workshop. two 40-ac fenced pastures. So much more than room to list. Call ahead for appt to preview. $269,500
Terlingua Ranch. 660 Acres -1 section plus 20 of Terlingua Ranch. Block G-12, Section 18 & Part of 23. Access via Terlingua Ranch Roads. Owner will finance. Peacful, high elevations with no through roads going through the property. One of a kind. Owner offers financing. $249 per Acre!
Owner Financing Available!
Sunkissed Santa Fe Mountain Home-Chrismas Mountains- S Brewster Co. 80+ ACRES. Totally off grid. Restra Block construction in Main Home & Paper Crete for studio with concrete support & stucco. 3 bed/2 baths (showers only), unattached studio & office, 2 car carport with storage for the Solar batteries. 1200 SF covered porch. Too much to list! Owner will consider finance. $595,000
Gun Sight Mtn Property, 640+ Acres Block NC, Section 31 or Hunt Park NG. Absolutely beautiful property. Will be subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees for the new owner. Owner Terms. $225,000.
Spanish Style Home, Marathon. Vintage 3 bed/2 bath home on .99 Ac w/ privacy & large yard. Part adobe, stucco & cinderblock - possibly circa 1940s. Well water to yard / city water & sewer to house. Recently mostly remodeled & movein ready. New detached workshop. Real fireplace, CA/CH, small enclosed courtyard. A Must See! $149,500
Agua Fria - 40 Acres Block 215, Section 24 Tract 3076 . Nice views & easy access. Interesting terrain. 2 adjoining tracts can be purchased, both 40 Acres. 3073 & 3076 $300 Per acre, Owner terms.
Veterans Addition - Double Diamond - 13+ Acs. 2 Story Home, Built in 1989. Well, outbuilding, windmill & nice pasture that would be great for horses. Owners are relocating. $99,500.
Ranch Estate on 640 Acres. Like new custom home overlooking Long Draw. Vistas for miles. Good dirt road. Totally off the grid with solar & watercatchment. & central air. Includes is newer Park Model that can be used as a guest home.There are many details that can be furnished to a qualified buyer. This place is beautiful & pristine. Owner is motivated! $850,000
Alpine, 1100 Eagle Pass - Well maintained property with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Split floor plan with an open living, dining and kitchen in the middle. This property has a fenced back yard with additional space at the back for a possible workshop or garage. With this being situated on a corner lot, the carport is located directing behind the house. $164,500
Former Terlingua Fire & EMS Property, Terlingua-3 Acres on Hwy 170, w/358+ ft of hwy. frontage. Main building is 23 by 40 plus a smaller building & 2 hay barns. $125,000.
Christmas Mountains/Lake Ament, Gate 2 entrance. This 123.31 Ac. is located at the end of the road, great access, private & has plenty of room to build or hike. $30,828
Agua Fria Tracts 5028 & 5029 40 Acres, Block 215, Section 17, 2- 20 Acre Tracts. Great place for fossil hunting & photography. Far off views of distant mountains. Good access. Recomend high clearance auto. Price is net to seller. Buyer pays closing cost. Terlingua Ranch fees are $165 per year. Taxes are current. Please call us in advance for previewing. $9,500
Loma del Norte Home - 10.15 Ac. Sits on top of Del Norte Dr with 360 views. Built by Langridge Co. A steel home with stucco siding. Includes 254 ft. well at 20GPM. Elevation 5308 ft. Kitchen open into living area, 3 bedrooms. Inc. all appliance. Gas stove & hot water heater. Screened front porch. Large garage for RV & cars. Heat pump. Like new house. $215,000
Commercial Property - Study Butte/Terlingua. Located on So Side of Hwy 170 & a little short of 1 ac. Has electric & Study Butte water. Septic tank is required. No zoning, just do your own thing, when you want to do it. Next to new Terlingua Medic & Firestation. Delightul eclectic community. $25,600
Gate 2, Terlingua Ranch -70 Acres ,This area is some of the most sought after property in the Terlingua Ranch in my opinion. You have access from Gate 2 or Gate 4. High clearance auto is always recomended. This is Block G4, Section 164. This property runs North to South. Totally off grid property. There is a 5 acre tract that is a bonus. It is not near the 70 Acre tract. Owner terms. $16,000 OBO
1001 Liquor Store Road-Square Feet: 1,200, Home is rock & adobe & unfinished inside. There is a round adobe workshop, built in rock fireplace. It has water catchment, septic, solar with batteries, wind generator phone & propane. Beautiful setting & fairly private. No well, but neighbor has 300Ft well. Lots of potential here. Please call ahead for appointment to preview. This home will not qualify for for VA, Texas Vet or Conventional finance. Needs to be cash. . $150,000
40 Acre Cedar Springs. Tr#6122, 40 Acres. Blk CS, Section 11, SE/4-NE/4. Easy Access to a really nice property. Has several draws that come together on the property. Should be good for camping, hiking, hunting! Subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees. Buyer pays closing cost. $6,000
Seminole Canyon Ranch. This unimproved ranch is located in Terrell County at the Seminole Canyon Ranch. Rolling hills & valleys full of purple sage & other grass/brush. Totally fenced. No utilities. Lots of deer & very scenic. Please call ahead for showing. Thanks! $60,000
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 33
Terlingua Ranch Home - 26+ Ac. Block 216, Lot 6, Tracts H-153 & H-154. 1 Bed//1 Bath. 2 story home. Lot of highway frontage on Hwy 118 S about 50 mi south of Alpine. More extras than room to list here. Subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees. Owner terms. $78,000
Solitario - 19+ Acres. Ghost town area of Terlingua. New Survey. Beautiful property & totally unimproved. Subject to Terlingua Ranch Fees. Net to seller with possible owner terms. $15,900
33 3/18/13 10:02 AM
C E N T U RY 2 1 S A D L E R & A S S O C I AT E S , L L C ROBERT SADLER, BROKER OFFICE: (432) 336-9978 ROBERT SADLER Broker (432) 940-1554
500 N. LODAL • $249,500
Gorgeous 3 Bdrm/2 Bath home in excellent condition. Modern kitchen. Home Protection Plan. 2 car garage & shop. Patio & billiards room. Approx. 3,132 sq. ft.ID#2234
301 N. ROONEY
3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath home in historic Fort Stockton. Fireplace, large yard, corner lot and 2 car garage. ID#2298
110 S. SAGE • $163,800
Beautiful brick home in a very good residential area. Sprinkler system, large shop, and a covered patio. The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances. ID#2304
FAX: (432) 336-3847
1411 W. DICKINSON FORT STOCKTON, TX 79735
CELL: (432) 940-1554
BETTY HICKMAN Associate Broker (432) 290-1931
ROY ARMSTRONG Associate Broker (432) 290-0689
1513 W. 14TH • $369,900
Beautiful custom built home. 5 Bedroom/3.5 Bath. 3,500+ sq. ft. Large movie room, upstairs guest room & bath. Amenities too numerous to list. ID#2297
310 S. ROLLINS • $104,900
Attractive 3 Bdrm/2 Bath home located next to a city park. Large living room w/ fireplace, fenced yard, & 2 car carport. Approx. 1,492 sq. ft. ID#2265
116 S. SAGE • $283,500
Custom 4 Bdrm/ 2 Bath corner lot home. Master bedroom suite, steel roof & privacy fence. Approx. 3,148 sq. ft. ID#2064
PRISCILLA S. MORALES Sales Agent (432) 940-7782
4869 WILSON WAY • $110,000
Lovely 5 Bdrm/3 Bath manufactured home on 5 acres. Large living, dining and kitchen area. Water well & 2 car garage. Approx. 2,128 sq. ft. ID#2051
DEBRA JOHNSON Sales Agent (432) 290-2610
105 S. HADDEN • $149,900
3 Bdrm/2 Bath beautiful home in a great location. Den, central heat/air and garage. ID#2308
1602 W. 7TH • $224,900
Lovely 3 Bdrm/ 2 Bath brick home. Kitchen with custom oak cabinets & ceramic tile floor. Large family room, patio & apartment. Approx. 2,352 sq. ft. ID#2181
1602 W. 7TH • $224,900
Lovely 3 Bdrm/ 2 Bath brick home. Remodeled kitchen, landscaped yard, covered patio. Detached guest room with bath. ID#2181
1819 BAILEY LANE • $219,000
Very nice, updated home on approx. 10 acres. Property includes guest house & a large steel shop. Must See! ID#2294
SOLD!! 1101 W. HORNBECK • $199,000
Spacious 3 Bdrm/2 1/2 Bath home on a corner lot, many extras. ID#2288
605 N. RIO • $215,000
Gorgeous 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home, approx. 2276 sq. ft. Pond in the front yard, masonry wood fence, 18x20 shop, 12x24 sun room, pool. ID#2299
1434 47TH LN. • $148,000
Ranch style 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath home. Extra large great room with wood burning fireplace. 5 acres, garage with storage and carport. ID#2315
DEATON RANCH • $450 PER ACRE
4 miles west on Hwy #90. Rugged mountains, draws & canyons. Excellent blacktail, white tail, & elk. Electricity, 2 water wells, 1/6 minerals, 2 miles Hwy frontage. ID#2290
1801 W. 6TH ST. • $159,000
Very spacious 3 Bdrm/ 2 Bath home. Breakfast room, den/study, corner lot. Central A/C, patio & laundry facilities. Approx. 2,598 sq. ft. ID#2235
1808 W. CALLAGHAN • $114,500
2004 W. 6TH • $149,500
Spacious 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath brick home in a great neighborhood. Wood burning fireplace, 2 car garage, patio and 8x8 shed. ID#2318
108 W. 10TH • $375,000
Corner 4 Bedroom / 2 Bath brick home. Large den with a fireplace, sun room and large open kitchen. ID#2313
Lowe's Building. 18,300 sq. ft., full city block, high visibility, good access. ID#2175
EIGHTMILE DRAW RANCH • $54,500
TERRELL COUNTY RANCH • $1,315,450
Dryden, TX. 218 acres. Beautiful Draw. Deer stands & feeders included. ID#2014
Hunting ranch, 2923 acres +/-. 1500 sq. ft. 3Bdrm/2Bath lodge. Rio Grande river access. 1080 acres high fenced, 1843 acres low fenced. ID#981
306 S. EVERTS • $129,500
Attractive 4 Bdrm/2 1/2 Bath home. Steel roof, central A/C & 14x22 shop. Large den w/ pool table. Home protection plan offered. Approx. 2,200 sq. ft. ID#2221
802 N. RIO • $79,900
Great 3 Bdrm/2 Bath starter home. Large extra room. Some wood flooring. Large back yard. Approx. 2,064 sq. ft. ID#2241
BONE WATER RD. RANCH • $639,242
Hunting Ranch, 1618 +/- acres, fenced, water well, 5 stand& feeders. 2 Bdrm/ 1 Bath cabin. Mule deer, quail & other native game are abundant in the deep draws & canyons. ID#2242
www.century21.com 34 BBREG NCI(40).indd 34
Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 3:49 PM
Vol. 9, Issue 5, April 2013
Big Bend Real Estate is published by Blue Sky Productions Copyright 2012 All rights reserved. Reproduction of photographs, artwork, or copy is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the publisher. All real estate advertised is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise â€œany preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.â€? We assume no responsibility and shall have no liability whatsoever for errors, including without limitation, typographical errors or omissions in Big Bend Real Estate. We reserve the right to edit or refuse any advertising submitted.
PO Box 1824, Alpine, TX 79831 Phone 432-614-4074 email: info@BlueSkyInfo.net www.BlueSkyInfo.net
Publisher: Riley Stephens Production Manager: Ceci Marquez General Manager: Sandy Marquez
www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 35
35 3/15/13 4:20 PM
36 BBREG NCI(40).indd 36
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ April 2013 3/15/13 4:00 PM
EAL R D EN BIG B
52 250 #02
ker Bro 30 • TX -24 2 mell 2-371 TX 7985 realty.cc m a Tr 43 nd a, ara Phone , Terlingu w.bigbe arb w
356 •w Box .net P.O. bigbend cm@ m c il Ema
i iverv itas R
for e5 Pag ation See rm info e r mo
age 3 See P ation form
Ben • Big Rock Boot eonard The cL ri /E NPS
View Past Issues Online .indd
www.VIEWPUBS.net www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 37
37 3/15/13 4:01 PM
Great Business opportunity in Fort Davis! AmP Auto Parts and Repair is just waiting for the right person to recognize the potential for a successful and profitable business.
This business consists of a new metal building that houses a four bay garage with two complete auto lifts and a front end lift. One of the bay doors is extra tall in order to get trucks and heavy equipment inside to work on. There is a large covered work area outside the bays with cement floor. All equipment and tools go with the sale which includes modern computerized diagnostic tools, transmission service machines, tire breakdown and balance, arc welder, oxy-acetelene cutting torch, many hand tools. The building consists of a office area, customer service counter, and a parts room with some parts and more tools, shelving for display and storage of parts. Everything is included in the price. This business sits on .54 acres with plenty of room to grow, more than ample parking. Give me a call and let's look at this extraordinary business opportunity. $300,000
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath, rocked home with wood burning Immaculate 4-bedroom, 2 bath manufactured home on a 1/2 fire place, 2 car garage, modern kitchen, utility room, large clos- acre. Modern kitchen, breakfast nook, dining room, nice sized bedrooms, landscaped yard. This is a great buy listed at $90K. ets, fenced in back yard, great location, offered at $250K.
3 bedroom 2 bath manufactured home on large lot, city water and sewer. Needs some TLC but could be fixed up and be very nice home. Listed at $88,000. Good buy, good location.
For moRe information & moRe listings, please call (432) 249-0292
Discover why over 17 million homeowners trust us.
With your new home comes new responsibilities – like protecting your new investment with the right amount of homeowners insurance. That’s where I can help. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.® CALL ME TODAY. Monica Woodall, Agent 906 E Holland Avenue Alpine, TX 79830 Bus: 432-837-5631 www.monicawoodall.com 0907507TX.1
State Farm Lloyds, Dallas, TX
Bethany Brookover firstname.lastname@example.org
205 N. Harrison St. Alpine, TX 79830
(432) 837-7419 38 BBREG NCI(40).indd 38
www.gsminsurors.com Big Bend Real Estate Guide • April 2013 3/15/13 6:07 PM
lAnd ThAT FiTS Your drEAmS. www.AlpinE TExAS lAnd.com Sierr a L a r ana
is a gated ranch community offer-
We are approaching 50% sold but have plenty
ing tracts from 10 to 150 acres. From lower elevations with
of selection. Schedule your showing today online at
even terrain (great for horses!) to higher elevation property
www.alpinetexasland.com, call 866-757-2382
with views most people will only see in magazines, we are
or e-mail email@example.com.
a dark-sky-approved development with a common area featuring telescope pad sites furnished with electricity.
Let us help you find the “Land That Fits Your Dreams.”
A GAted Community dArk Sky development
Fort Davis Properties for Sale HOME ON 5 +- ACRES OVERLOOKING FORT DAVIS WITH 360-DEGREE VIEWS Beautiful single story home with four bedrooms and six bathrooms, each bedroom has a dressing room and bathroom, dining room with built-ins and recessed lighting, living room featuring masonry fireplace, tray ceiling with lighting and majestic views. The game room is the perfect gathering place for family and friends. Call today $630,000
FORT DAVIS LAND REMARKABLE VIEWS! Just outside Fort Davis, Texas. Offered as approximately 60 acres for $720,000 or approximately 80 acres with highway frontage for $820,000.
www.jamessammons.com www.BigBendRealEstateGuide.com BBREG NCI(40).indd 39
James B. Sammons III Tel: 915.833.9373 Cell: 915.491.7382 • Fax: 915.975-8024 firstname.lastname@example.org 39 3/15/13 4:16 PM
40 BBREG NCI(40).indd 40
Big Bend Real Estate Guide â€˘ April 2013 3/15/13 5:30 PM