co-create eco-social real estate with crowdfunding
open media foundation europe
The Founder's Vision: My name is Nils and i was one of the first 3 members of www.castle-glarisegg.com and helped to fundraise about one million euro to buy the castle (we needed 3 million and with help of the www.abs.ch we bought the castle and made a seminar-center, hostel, gastronomy, art-center and alternative school out of it). My job was pr & marketing. after we realised the project i found out that it developed more in the direction of money - and for my thoughts less in social directions. so i left the project.
Crowdhousing.org is a media plattform for videos & informations about "housing" projects (Communitys, Coworking, real estate Cocreations, ...) all over the world with (crowd)funding-widgets like (or from) www.betterplace.org ~ www.kickstarter.com ~ www.indiegogo.com ~ … etc. Our aim is to help financing social, ecological & creative real estate projects. The plattform enables users to spread their projects all over the internet and collect support, money & co-creators. There is no (crowd)funding website for creative, social, ecological, ... real estate projects in the world.
Crowdhousing.org is the first „crowdfunding“ plattform for real estate. ~~~> „Crowdfunding“ on Wikipedia Together with like-minded people we can help financing & promoting a lot of projects in this world. You can help us to do so …! Everyone can submit videos & informations about projects & related knowledge. We need redactional help and users spreading the word in the Internet (Social Media like Facebook, myspace, Twitter, …).
It was a lot of work. And so i had the vision: first realising a web-plattform for the webinfrastructure of all these real estate projects... and then funding more of these projects and helping others to build up, finance and lead. Here you can find a video how to use ...
All kinds of social, ecological, creative REAL ESTATE projects around the world can benefit. To finance a project is probably the most critical point we can solve together.
◦ facebook.com/crowdhousing ◦ facebook.com/pages/crowdfunding/1 05548806167516 ◦ facebook.com/funding.journalism ◦ twitter.com/sponso_ring ◦ twitter.com/crowd_housing
But we want to do more: Spreading the word, giving knowledge about building up & leading projects, promoting very good projects (best practises), … … building sustainable eco-houses with ecoelectricity, water-supplys & their own eco nutrional systems. … developing a community of people who care and engage themselves in projects around the world (which feel and are virtually connected to) …
You can help the projects and Crowdhousing.org by posting them on the web in your groups, forums, websites, … - for example:
Come together and co-create eco-social real estate projects all over the world …! You don't need to be alone with your real estate project: •
We search outstanding projects with own videos on the web to promote.
You can embed your Funding-Widget on your own Channel (papal, betterplace.org, kickstarter.com, inkubato.com, startnext.de, …)
If you wish to build up your own channel on Crowdhousing.org feel free to contact: Nils@Crowdhousing.org
We seek for redactional help (Administrators) to describe interesting projects from all over the world.
Please remember voting for us during March 23- April 6, 2011!
◦ We search for Media- & Advertising-Partners. ◦ For our own „real estate projects“ (primarly „media-centers“) we search for project-manager.
▪ Contacting Sponsors and probably Investors ▪ Building up the redactional part and "branded channels" for the first projects / partners.
▪ Coding our own crowdfunding widget. ▪ starting to promote & fund our first own real estate projects in germay (media-center)
◦ 2012: ▪ financing and realising our first 23 real estate projects •
We search for INTENDED & EXISTING projects worldwide. ◦ Also these Websites can probably help such projects: eurotopia.de/verzeichnis.html ic.org - gemeinschaften.de wohnprojekte-portal.de hallenprojekt.de - stiftung-trias.de
We search for „Social Investors“ to finance human ressources: ◦ Redaction ◦ Administration ◦ Coding (php, mysql, html, html5, flash, java, …) ◦ Graphikdesign & CSS
▪ documentary / serial onlinevideos to show best practice. •
Our plan in the next few years: ◦ 2011: ▪ contacting existing social, ecological & creative real estate projects through teamwork with (crowd)funding websites, online adress data & NGOs. ▪ Contacting NGOs & Foundations for teamwork in promoting their real estate projects ▪ contacting Companys for raising money thrue advertising ▪ Fundraising thrue our own Charity-Event-Organisation cherrymob.tv
▪ Contacting regional governments & NGOs in the areas of own and promoted projects - finding first international partners. ◦ 2013: ▪ expanding with our first own real estate projects in developing countries (especially free media centers to promote SOULutions for local and global problems in cooperation with our project global-web.tv) ▪ establishing - expanding – optimizing ▪ …
Crowdfunding: Using the crowd to fund projects isn't really new - but the online infrastructure, especially for real estate projects, is. Especialy social and creative projects are harder to finance. Crowdfunding is not the final solution to close this gap, but it looks like crowdfunding will be a part of the solution. We can learn from the music-, journalism- & filmmarket, which are changing emensly. Some big projects used crowdfunding in a successful way. With your help crowdhousing.org can help!
brueckenschlaeger.de is a team of coders who helps social projects & NGOs developing software, websites & online infrastructure - they will code the website & widget and they sponsor the URL www.crowdhousing.org right now.
• Yorck52.de is a Coworkingplace in Berlin, where we make information- and networking-events for local real estate projects in Berlin.
open media foundation e.V. i.Gr. www.freie-mediale.org/medienstiftung about 25 members (mostly film-producers)