Page 1

EVENTS PROGRAM 2019


Located in the heart of Barcelona, just a few meters from the cathedral, The H10 Madison is a new four-star superior hotel housed in a majestic, entirely restored early 20th-century building. The elegant architecture with high ceilings harmonizes with an interior design that uses refined lines and elements inspired in Barcelona’s industrial design. The hotel features a full range of dining options at The Avenue Restaurant & Cocktail Bar and the amazing rooftop Terrassa del Gòtic with plunge pool and privileged views of the cathedral.

The Avenue Restaurant & Cocktail Bar An elegant space located on the ground floor, directly accessible from the street. It includes a restaurant and bar area, ideal for enjoying special occasions, events and celebrations.

Terrassa del Gòtic Discover our impressive terrace on the top floor with panoramic views of the cathedral and the city. It is the perfect outdoor spot to enjoy a delicious cocktail during spring and summer time.

C/ Dr. Joaquim Pou, 2-4-6 · 08002 · Barcelona · España · T +34 93 238 21 38 reservas.hmd@h10hotels.com · www.hotelh10madison.com


MENU


Celebrations menu Appetizer: Chips and Olives Curry toasted almonds Crispy prawns packets with red curry Spicy tuna tartar with guacamole Duck cannelloni with truffle white sauce

Main dishes to choose from: Wild sea bass on black rice and aioli foam Veal fillet steak with foie and Oporto sauce

Dessert to choose from: Mini exotic with coconut and mango sauce Black chocolate ingot with hazelnut

Coffee, teas and infusions Petit fours

55€ 

Price per person.

10% VAT included.

Minimum 20 people.

D.O. Wines, Beer, Mineral water and soft drinks included.

The service runs for about 2 hours.


Milhojas de crema y fresas

COCKTAILS


COCKTAIL nÂş1 Chips & Vegetal Chips Olives stuffed with anchovy Curried toasted almonds

****

Steak Tartar with mustard foam Goat cheese and Foie lollypop Chicken Croquettes Hummus mini cone Braised octopus with potato Parmentier and paprika oil from la Vera Mini hamburgers with caramelized onion and brie cheese Crispy prawns with mango vinaigrette Mushrooms risotto

****

Pastry assortment Toffee and crumble foam Fresh fruit

49â‚Ź


COCKTAIL nÂş2 Chips & Vegetal Chips Olives stuffed with anchovy Curried toasted almonds

****

Iberian ham with bread Iberian Ham Croquettes Spinach falafel with mint sauce Seasoned Tuna Tartar Mini chicken cannelloni Foie mousse with mango coulis Mealy beef with potato Parmentier Shellfish rice

****

Crema Catalana with almond biscuits caramel Chocolate truffles Fresh fruit

59â‚Ź


Price per person.

10% VAT included.

Minimum 20 people.

D.O. Wines, Beer, Mineral water and soft drinks included.

The service runs for about 2 hours.

Open Bar supplement: 18€ per person and hour.

CONDITIONS 

The main course has to be chosen in advance and must be the same for the entire group. There is an exception for intolerances, allergies and special requirements. The final number of attendees has to be informed 3 days before the service. This number will be definitive to consider in terms of invoicing. In order to guarantee the service, the final menu has to be informed 15 days in advance. From that date, no cancellation will be allowed

In order to book the space, we require a 70% deposit of the total amount. The other 30% should be paid, at the latest, 3 days before the event’s date.

Profile for H1O Hotels - Meetings & Events

EVENTS PROGRAM 2019 - HMD  

EVENTS PROGRAM 2019 - HMD