Know CobbCOBB / Factbook: 2011 KNOW
GROWTH & REVITALIZATION
MARIETTA DAILY JOURNAL SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012
1. Kennesaw State University 2. Southern Polytechnic State University 3. Life University 4. Chattahoochee Technical College (Mountain View Campus) 5. Chattahoochee Technical College (Marietta Campus) 6. Chattahoochee Technical College (South Cobb Campus)
1. Town Center at Cobb 2. Cumberland Mall 3. Galleria Specialty Mall 4. The Avenue East Cobb 5. The Avenue West Cobb
Places of Interest 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
Kennesaw Mountain Marietta National Cemetery White Water Sun Valley Beach Six Flags Marietta Square Big Chicken
1. WellStar - Kennestone Hospital 677 Church Street, Marietta (770) 793-5000 www.wellstar.org Full-service, acute care hospital with an emergency room, open-heart surgery program, womenâ€™s center, oncology center & other medical specialties. 633 beds.
2. WellStar - Windy Hill Hospital 2540 Windy Hill Road, Marietta (770) 644-1000 www.wellstar.org Long-term acute care facility with a sleep center, outpatient services, ambulatory surgery & other specialized services. 115 beds.
3. WellStar - Cobb Hospital 3950 Austell Road, Austell (770) 732-4000 www.wellstar.org Full-service, acute care hospital with childrenâ€™s emergency services, comprehensive oncology programs, wound care center & other medical specialties. 382 beds.
4. Emory-Adventist Hospital 3949 S. Cobb Drive, Smyrna (770) 434-0710 www.emoryadventist.org A nonprofit hospital operated by Adventist Health Systems as a joint venture with Emory Healthcare. 88 beds.
Tracking Your all year long online at
Marietta Daily Journal Progress 2012