Job Description -
The OCP will work with Conference
- The OCP Plans, tracks, delegates
Manager via email, Skype and phone.
and coordinates OC team;
The OCP will have to: -
Participate in the conference meetings and team buildings;
Be present during pre-conference and post-conference.
The site expenses are covered during the whole conference. ●
Pre-meeting [14-15th July]
Conference [19th-22nd July]
Post-meeting [22nd July]
- Final responsible for fluent running of the conference; - Has financial transparency, - Responsible of contracts; - Creates the plan for logistical part of the conference; - Aware of feasibility, action plan and on-site plan; - Together with conference team, is responsible for the final outcome of the conference.
Conference participation (local, regional or national conference); OC Experience ( local, regional or national conference); At least one TLP experience or OC conference experience.
Planning and organizing skills; Time and self-management; Self-control; Team-management; Efficient work with google docs, ms office, e-mail; Committed to results, good communication skills.
16th April Application Open
What is your level of english? Mark with X the choices that suits you better bellow in the table ---â?Ż
Full name: Current/ Last AIESEC position: E-mail address: Phone number: Skype ID: Date of birth: When did you join AIESEC?
ENGLISH LISTENING READING WRITING SPEAKING
1. What is your motivation to become the OCP of Summer Conference 2018? 2. Please list your expectations towards this position. 3. What are your priorities from May 2018 until July 2018? 4. How will the conference benefit if you would be its OCP?
1. Please attach the timeline of the OCP tasks/activities regarding the timeline for the conference. 2. How do you plan to increase the quality of the conference management in AIESEC in Slovakia through your experience as OCP? 3. What is your plan in order to raise engagement of the delegates before the conference?
★ Answer all Personal, General and Specific questions. ★ Send them together in one pdf format before 22th APRIL 23:59 [GMT + 2] ★
Send your application to
Applications sent after deadline are not taking into consideration. ★
1. TRANSITION HEADLINE Letâ€™s start with the first set of slides