GLOBAL CRUISING STATISTICS
• 23 million (m) passengers travelled in 2015 (22.1m in 2014). • Projecting 24m passengers in 2016, up 68% in the last 10 years. • 20 new ships were christened in 2015. • By 2023, 60 new ships will have entered the industry.
MY TOP 10 REASONS
• China and Cuba continue to be identified as the markets with the greatest future potential.
WHY WE LOVE TO CRUISE
• The Chinese market is growing rapidly with 135m outbound travellers in 2015.
UNPACK JUST ONCE
RESORT STYLE FEELING
DINING WITH CELEBRITY CHEFS
• China had 1m cruisers in 2015, rising to a predicted 1.7m in 2016. This could be as high as 2.3m by 2018.
WEST END STANDARD SHOWS
• The Caribbean continues to hold 43% of the cruise market.
VISIT A VARIETY OF DESTINATIONS
SPAS AND RELAXATION
PRIVATE ADULT AREAS
3* STANDARD TO 5*++ STANDARD
10. QUALITY TIME
• National and regional cruise passenger numbers in Australia are predicted to reach 2m per year by 2020. Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) reported that the number of Australians taking ocean cruises swelled by almost 15% in 2015 to reach 1,058,781 passengers. A 42% hike in domestic cruise passenger numbers contributed significantly to that result. www.123Travelconferences.com.au
The cruise industry is thriving with new ships continually being built. So why are we all cruising? Quite simply, because cruises are an easy holiday for everyone and provide the best bang for your dollar.
Cheryl Ryan, 123 Travel - Buderim
The quality of entertainment and food has hit all-time highs with celebrity chefs providing some incredible “foodie” experiences.
Cheryl has been working and travelling the world for over 25 years. Her travel business is a combination of leisure and conferencing with a special passion for supporting local communities she visits.
There are also speciality cruises that revolve around events like the Melbourne Cup, tennis and comedy. Groups and clubs, as well as family events and reunions are well catered for. Weddings and anniversary celebrations are also becoming popular.
isit ur first v o y f f o $10
Massage Therapy Remedial / Deep Tissue / Reflexology / Relaxation / Aromatherapy
$65 for 60 minutes or
$90 for 90 minutes Health rebates apply
0427 870 048
Published on Feb 27, 2017
We include some great articles on Sunshine Coast Changemakers, and give you some ideas for embracing change and being the change within your...