Instituto Guatemalteco Americano –IGATercero Básico “A” Social Sciences
Guatemala, 14 de Marzo del 2014
1. Structure of the constitution
- Dogmatic party. -Organic Party. 1.3 Dogmatic: - This is where the principles, beliefs and fundamentally, both individual and social human rights are established. 2. In the case of Guatemala, this part comprises: - Preamble - The human person, purposes and duties. - Human Rights, Individual Rights, social rights, Duties and civil and political rights and Limitation of constitutional rights.
4. Organic: - Here is established as the State is organized, form of organization of power, legal and political structures and constraints of public power against the person that is the population. 5. Guatemala, this part comprises: Status: - The state and its governance - Nationality and citizenship - International relations of the state Public authority: - Exercise of public power - Legislative Body - Executive Agency - The judiciary
5.1 Structure and organization of the State: - Political and electoral system - Administrative Arrangements - System control and monitoring - Financial arrangements - Army - Public Prosecutor and attorney general of the nation - Municipal Plan 6. Classification of Constitutions - Rational-normative, sociological and historical-traditional Constitution rational-policy: He sees the Constitution as a regulatory complex once established and in which a full, thorough and systematic skills roles and relationships between them are established.
6.1 Principal Characteristics: 1. it is considered the fundamental rule of law 2. It is the product of human reason 3. It is identified with a particular ideology, liberalism is usually
History of the constitution:
In 1810 the particular antecedent oldest Guatemalan constitutionalism and Central - is in the "Draft Constitutionâ€? of 112 items plus a â€œBill of Rights" and, this document was prepared in 1810 and was lost in Spain.
After independence in 1823, the Assembly created a "Constitutional Bases", as the basis for the "Constitutional Project". From 1839-1851 there were 4 constitutional projects. In 1876, Barrios press to create a constitution. A brief constitution of 104 articles, which was in force until 1944 (it was restored 8 times 1885, 1887, 1903, 1921, 1927, 1935 and 1941) With the fall of the dictator Ubico in 1944, a revolution of ideas, freedom esperanza.se opened and created the revolution in 1945. In a 1965 coup, the army again altered the constitutional order and inexplicably abrogated the constitution and ordered another adoption. General Rios Montt seized power in a military junta that annulled three members of the 1965 constitution, dissolved Congress, suspended political parties and canceled the electoral law. After being deposed Rios Montt, in May 1985, after 9 months of debate, the Constituent Assembly finished drafting a new constitution, in force until now (1993 reform).
Guatemala March 14, 2014 Mr. President of the Congress Respectable President of the Congress is my pleasure to greet you and also inform the following. The March 7 held a talk about the laws we think we need in our beloved Guatemala. How first point is to increase safety in Guatemala so we can reduce crime that occurs in the streets, how second point could be contributing more funds for schools and give children a better education. In this short paragraph I express about what I think the legislature. I think they have a very important role in the Congress since they enforce the common good among the inhabitants. With nothing more to add I'll be waiting for your opinion about the laws we need in Guatemala. Attentively Marta Lidia Rafael Rosales Third Grade Student Instituto Guatemalteco Americano â€“ I.G.A
What in learned in my visit.
1. There are 158 delegates that surrounding the congress. 2. There are 31 delegates who are elected by national list. 3. They need to have one delegate for one department. 4. The palace has 80 years. 5. The delegates earn Q29, 500 monthly
What is the relationship with the content in class
1. The delegates create laws in benefits of the development of the country. 2. It is also in charge of obtaining the correct application of the law for the common welfare of the people in the country. 3. they are divided in many ways 4. They want the best for the cities. 5. They penalize, fulfill and make others fulfill the law.