World Water Treatment Chemicals Market Opportunities and Forecasts, 2015 - 2022 Published Date : 01 March, 2016 | No of Pages: 110 Single User Price: $ 4740
â€œWorld Water Treatment Chemicals Market was valued at $23,197.2 million and is expected to grow further at a CAGR of 4.5% during 20162022â€? Click Here To Check Complete Report
• Water constitutes an essential part of our day-to-day life and pure water is crucial for the well-being of our community. • Water is a universal solvent, but solids, such as clay, fine sand, dust, and rust are not soluble in water, resulting in cloudiness and are technically known as total suspended solids (TSS). • Water treatment is carried out to decrease these TSS levels as per the end user requirement, and hence, differ depending on the TSS level, location, and application. • The market for the world water treatment chemicals comprises various chemicals used in the water treatment processes. • In 2015, the world water treatment chemicals market was valued at $23,197.2 million and is expected to grow further at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2016-2022. • Increasing consumption of water across the globe, coupled with stringent government regulations on the TSS level of the water, drives the world water treatment chemicals market. • In addition, increasing industrial activities and growth in world population drives the world market for the water treatment chemicals.
• However, factors such as increasing water treatment chemicals prices and presence of alternate treatment technologies is expected to hamper the market growth. • Based on type of water treatment chemicals, the market is segmented into coagulants, pH adjusters & softeners, flocculants, biocides & disinfectants, scale inhibitors & dispersants, corrosion inhibitors, and others. • With technological development in the water treatment industry, usage of treatment equipment has increased, thereby increasing the consumption of corrosion inhibitors across the globe. • Hence, in 2015, the corrosion inhibitors segment occupied the highest share of 22.8% in the world water treatment chemicals market. • Based on application, the market is segmented into industrial, municipal, and others. • The industrial water treatment application is further sub-segmented into power generation, refineries, pulp & paper, metal & mining, food & beverages, oil & gas, sugar, and others.
• In 2015, the power generation sub-segment occupied the highest share of 29.3% in the industrial water treatment chemicals market, as large amount of treated water is required to produce electricity. • In addition, increasing per capita consumption of power has increased the demand for the electricity across the globe, which in turn increases the demand for water treatment chemicals in the power industry. • Municipal water is the key segment for water treatment chemicals as they protect humans from health hazards. • Geographically, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. • In 2015, Asia-Pacific occupied 32.8% in the world water treatment chemicals, with China and India as the major countries contributing the growth. • Rapid increase in population coupled with scarcity in pure & clean drinking water are the significant factors responsible for the growth of the water treatment chemicals market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Make an Inquiry Before Buying
• The companies have employed agreement, acquisition, collaboration, partnership, expansion, and product & technology launch in order to gain competitive advantage in this market. • BASF SE has primarily adopted the agreement strategy that helped it to expand its geographic reach and distribute its products in Mexico, Central America, Midwestern United States and Canada. • The key players profiled in the report include Kemira Oyj, GE Water & Process Technologies, BASF SE, Ecolab Incorporated, BWA Water Additives, Cortec Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Buckman Laboratories International Inc., Solvay S.A., and AkzoNobel N.V. KEY MARKET BENEFITS: The report provides extensive analyses of the factors, which drive or restrict the growth of the world water treatment chemicals market. • The market projections for the period 2015-2022 have been included along with the impacting factors. • The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to assist the stakeholders in understanding the market scenario.
Download Sample Brochure
• In-depth analyses of key segments of the market demonstrates the consumption pattern of water treatment chemicals for different applications across various end user industries. • SWOT analysis facilitates the study of the internal environment of leading companies for strategy formulation. • Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices adopted by the leading market players across various geographies. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS KEY SEGMENTS: World water treatment chemicals market is segmented as: • By Type CoagulantspH adjusters & softenersFlocculantsBiocides & disinfectantsScale inhibitors & dispersantsCorrosion inhibitors Others • By End Use Municipal WaterIndustrial WaterPower generation Refineries Pulp & paper Metal & mining Food & beveragesOil & gasSugar Others • By Geography North AmericaU.S.CanadaOthersEuropeGermanyItalyFranceU.K.OthersAsiaPacificChinaIndiaOthersLAMEABrazilArgentinaSaudi ArabiaOthers
World Water Treatment Chemicals Market Opportunities and Forecasts, 2015 - 2022 A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining growth of the World Water Treatment Chemicals Market and future opportunities are provided in the report.
Contact: 1-302-261-5343 email@example.com www.marketintelreports.com
Click here to order a copy of World Water Treatment Chemicals Market Report
Published on Dec 1, 2016
Get a sample brochure @ http://tinyurl.com/zq2r6tr Water constitutes an essential part of our day-to-day life and pure water is crucial for...