The National Museum of History Sofia, Bulgaria
The National Historical Museum in Sofia is Bulgaria's largest museum. It was founded on 5 May 1973 and its first representative exposition was opened in 1984 to commemorate 1300 years of Bulgarian history. Since its foundation the National museum of history has accumulated over 600 000 artefacts-monuments of culture and amassed rich archaeological and historical archive. Its funds account for one fifth of all monuments registered in Bulgaria. More than 10 000 exhibits accommodated on an area of about 6000 sq. m. cover the history of present Bulgarian lands (from the 7th millennium BC to the mid-20th century) seen in the European historical context. The permanent exhibition extends across 5 halls: Prehistory (7th – 2nd millennium BC) Ancient Thrace (late 6th – 1st century BC – 6th century AD) Bulgarian Middle Ages – First Bulgarian kingdom (681 – 1018) and Second Bulgarian kingdom (12th century – 14th century) Bulgarian lands between 15th and 19th centuries Third Bulgarian Kingdom (1878 – 1946) The Apolonia, Numismatics and Ethnography thematic exhibitions occupy their own significant place in the museum. The visitors can relax, enjoying the splendid natural scenery while their children have great fun on the recreation ground. 2
Hall 1: Prehistory (6th - 2nd millennia BC) Numerous artefacts, marking the main stages of the human presence in today’s Bulgarian lands and covering the period from early 6th millennium until late 2nd millennium BC, i.e. the Neolithic, Chalcolithic and Bronze Ages are exhibited in the hall.
Anthropomorphic vessel 5000 BC – 4750 BC
Idol 5200 BC – 5000 BC
At the end of the Bronze Age tribes who inhabited Bulgarian lands are consolidated and appear on the historical scene with their names in the written sources.
Hall 2: Bulgarian lands from the end of the 6th century BC to the 6th century AD In the middle of the 1st millennium BC the first powerful Thracian kingdom was founded in the present Bulgarian lands – that of the Odrysae under the authority of Teres. Gradually the Odrysian kingdom grew into a political power of the greatest importance on the Balkan Peninsula. According to Thucydides, it was the wealthiest of all the European states situated between the Ionian gulf (Adriatic Sea) and Pontos Euxeinos (Black Sea) judging by its revenues and prosperity. Treasures from Zlatinitsa, Sinemorets, Kralevo and Yakimovo (4th–1st century BC), Kapitan Andreevo (3rd century AD), gold and silver finds from the excavations of the National Museum of History in the Valley of the Kings, as well as exquisite silver vessels from the fund of the National Museum of History (4th–3rd century BC), Thracian protective and offensive armament of all kinds from the 4th–2nd century BC are shown in the Hall. The Hall displays parts of treasures and rich grave offerings from Panagyurishte, Rogozen, Letnitsa, Duvanlii, the Mogilanska burial mound in Vratsa. The richest private collection of antique monuments and artefacts “Vasil Bozhkov” is also on display.
Ornaments for horse-trappings, gold, 3rd century B.C.
Earrings, gold, 4th century BC
Hall 3: The Bulgarian State during the Middle Ages (7th - 14th c.) The beginning of the exposition shows Pagan Bulgaria. The first independent state was Great Bulgaria, founded by Khan Kubrat (632–665) in the basins of the rivers of Dnieper and Kuban. Pushed by the Hazares in the end of the 7th century, the Bulgarians took from Byzantium the area between the Carpathian Mountains and the Balkan Range and founded the Bulgarian Khanate on the Danube River (681–864) with Pliska as their main centre. The adoption of Christianity in 864 strengthened the position of the supreme autocratic power and speeded the process of consolidation of the Bulgarian nation as well as the building of an integrated culture. In the 9th and 10th centuries, the Bulgarian State was a mighty political power and a factor of primary importance in Europe.
Tzar Ivan Alexander"s Gospel (a copy)
Mitre of the Ochrid Archbishops 1680 AD – 1700 AD 4
The western part of hall No.3 shows exhibits of the political and cultural history of Bulgaria and objects testifying to the power of the rulers and the aristocracy, the flower of the mediaeval town and the crafts in the 12th – 14th centuries – a period known as the Second Bulgarian Empire.
Hall 4: The Bulgarian lands under Ottoman rule (1396–1878) Two fateful dates pay a central role in the framing of the historical layout in Room 4: 1396 when the territory of the Mediaeval Bulgarian state was conquered by the Ottoman Turks and 1878 when Bulgaria revived for new political life with the signing of the San Stefano Peace Treaty between the Russian and Ottoman Empires. This nearly five centuries of existence of the Bulgarians under the Ottoman rule is divided into two long periods: the 15th – 17th century, the so-called “Late Middle Ages” and the 18th – 19th century (1878) – the Revival period. During this period, the Christian faith was the unifying factor for the whole Orthodox population on the Balkans and the Orthodox Church was the only institution which continued to preserve and develop Bulgarian traditions. The monasteries became national and cultural centers, which maintained and spread the education. The Revival period was marked by the ideas for ecclesiastical and national independence and was a part of the whole Balkan Revival, which had been influenced by the ideas of the Renaissance and the Enlightenment. The Russian-Turkish war erupted in 1977. The San Stefano Peace Treaty was signed on March the 3rd 1878 and the Bulgarian State was restored.
Reliquary cross from the 17th century, silver with gilt, with scenes in relief from the Celebration cycle of Christ
Monstrance, 1626, Gilt silver, enamel, coloured stones and glass, Chiprovtzi goldsmith school
Hall 5: Third Bulgarian Kingdom (1878–1946) The exhibition of the Third Bulgarian Kingdom comprises the period from the restoration of Bulgarian state from 1878 till 1946 when Bulgaria was declared as a People’s Republic. The Berlin Treaty from 1878 divided Bulgaria in several parts. One of them is Principality of Bulgaria, vassal to the Ottoman Empire and other is the Province of Eastern Rumelia, which was under the direct military and political subordination of the Supreme Porte. More than 2.5 millions of ethnic Bulgarians were left out of the borders of the Principality of Bulgaria. The exhibition represents more than 600 exhibits, which are related to the basic moments of the political economic and cultural development of the Third Bulgarian Kingdom.
Manifesto declaring the Independence of Bulgaria
Coat of arms of the Bulgarian Kingdon
Very important place in the exhibition is kept for the The Bulgarian Monarchs – Knjaz Alexander I, Knjaz/from 1908 also Tzar/ Ferdinand I and Tzar Boris III and many other famous politics, scientists, writers and people who worked for the development of the education and culture and played important role in the building up of Bulgaria and turning it into a modern European country. The ethnographic collection of the museum shows a reconstruction of a Renaissance school. A rich collection of stone columns and monuments from various periods (Greek, Roman, Byzantine), are situated in the courtyard of the museum. Souvenirs, informational materials and specialized literature are sold at the museum. The museum also offers a library. It will be our great pleasure to welcome you to the National Museum of History in Sofia. We hope you will enjoy this opportunity to be acquainted with exhibitions in the National Museum of History in Sofia and to learn more about the largest museum in Bulgaria.
Our interview: http://youtu.be/s2bSOGEMct0 6
[Pick the date]
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BOROVJE – ZAGREB, CROATIA
TECHNICAL MUSEUM ZAGREB
[Type the document subtitle] | 7
The Technical Museum, established in 1954 in Zagreb, follows in the tradition of the great science and technology museums of the world. Since 1958 it has occupied the protected wooden buildings designed by architect Marijan Haberle. The buildings were erected initially to house the Zagreb Fair. In addition to the several thousand items on permanent display, the Museum has some 10 000 items in storage. Among them are objects of everyday use which are typical of the industrial era of the 19th and 20th centuries. The Museum invests a lot of effort into popularising science and technology. It organises lectures on science and technology, presentations and shows, presentations and lectures in the Planetarium, workshops and events such as the Science Festival, and other activities. The permanent exhibition is divided into separate themed displays based on the organisation of the Museumâ€™s departments.
The section on traffic vehicles offers a chronological journey through the development of water, land, and air transportation. Advances and developments in fire fighting, with a special emphasis on Croatia, are illustrated by original items, including hand and motor-powered hoses, horse-drawn fire fighting vehicles, ladders, piping, sprayers, and other fire fighting equipment.
The agricultural exhibits
focus on different technical implements that were used for digging and ploughing. A separate section is dedicated to the Apiary, which shows historic and modern beekeeping methods.
The astronautics section features models of famous spacecraft, rocket-carriers, and orbit stations that illustrate the early development of astronautics. The greatest attraction is the Planetarium where, with the help of a specially constructed projector, visitors can view the starry sky from the North Pole to the Equator at any time of the night and in any season.
The mining collection takes us through the development of ore exploitation and processing. A special attraction is the 350 m long model mine, built below the Museum, which illustrates the history of mining in Croatia.
The Demonstration Cabinet of Nikola Tesla has been constructed in the section dedicated to the great personalities of Croatian science and technology. Arranged around the seats are exhibits illustrating Tesla's childhood, schooling, life and work in America, and the genius's medals and other recognition awards. In the Cabinet, experiments are demonstrated using reconstructions of Tesla's most famous inventions, which are based on his original drawings and patent applications. Visitors can observe a rotating magnetic field, Tesla's high frequency transformers, the wireless transfer of electromagnetic oscillations, a remote-controlled ship, Tesla's turbine, etc. Not only do visitors watch the experiments, but they may also take part in them if they wish.
Watch video interview: http://youtu.be/DC9JDfZNQW8
Croatian pupils in front of the museum
On the way to the museum
Pupils listen carefully about museums exhibits
CuratorÂ´s lecture and demonstration
Windmills´ model - exhibit
Pupils´ windmills – artwork
The demonstration room of Nikola Tesla
The exhibit of the month â€“ the gramophone
The Limassol District Archaeological Museum CYPRUS
The Limassol District Archaeological Museum was founded in 1948 and was initially housed in a part of the Limassol Castle. After 1964 it remained closed for a long time as the castle was then transferred to the National Guard. Construction activities for the new modern Museum, which is located near the Limassol public Gardens, began in 1972. The new exhibition was rearranged in March 1975. Nowadays, the Archaeological Museum is one of the key attractions of Limassol, as it provides a very interesting collection of antiquities and presents an insight to the rich cultural heritage of Cyprus.
Geometric period (1050-750 B.C.)
The Archaeological Museum houses exhibits dated between the Neolithic Ages to the Roman times. Through the exhibited items the visitors can follow the development of civilisation in the island from the 9th millennium to the end of the Late Roman period and, at the same time, gain a sense of Cypriotsâ€™ everyday lives as well as the art that they produced. The antiquities have been found during systematic and rescue excavations of the Department of Antiquities of Cyprus and of the foreign Archaeological Missions in the City and the District of Limassol as well. Limassol is built between two ancient cities, Amathus and Kourion. Some of the most interesting items were sourced from the excavation of these nearby ancient cities, especially from Amathus. Museumâ€™s exhibits are divided into three rooms. The first room primarily exhibits an extensive collection of pottery of significant historical periods. The middle room houses coins, gold, silver and bronze jewellery, oil lamps and a variety of copper tools and wares, while the third has sculptures, tomb stones, capitals, inscriptions and other marble and limestone objects.
Early Bronze Period (2500-1900 B.C.)
Jar with relief decoration (Kourion). Late Bronze Period (16501050 B.C.)
Amongst the greatest archaeological discoveries are stone axes of the Neolithic and Chalcolithic period, ancient weapons such as knives and arrowheads fragments of objects for domestic use, plentiful Roman terracotta figures, and Byzantine artefacts. Some of the exhibits date back to the era before Cyprus had even been settled, such as the skull and jawbone of a pygmy hippopotamus and the tusk of a dwarf elephant found on the Akrotiri, an area near Limassol. 14
Pigmy hippopotamus skull and jaw
Because ancient Amathus was one of the main centres of worship of Aphrodite (i.e. Venus in Roman times), exhibits include many objects related to goddess, such as votive offerings, and female terracotta figurines. Thatâ€™s why the museum has been linked with the Aphroditeâ€™s cultural route.
Hellenistic period artifacts
From the rich finds from Amathus also stands, a stone stele depicting the Egyptian goddess Hathor and a statue of the god Visa which they points the profound effects of eastern elements in artistic production of the ancient city.
Hathoric pilaster capital from Amathus 5th century B.C.
A special educational program named «Kyprida Aphrodite» (Cyprus Aphrodite / Venus) launched at the Archaeological Museum of Limassol in October 2007. This program aims to awake pupils’ interest in Cyprus history and culture heritage engaging active learning. It is considered to be a quite pleasant and fruitful experience.
Pupils of our school during their visit (1)
Using museum objects - especially those associated with the worship of Aphrodite - as unique teaching resources, unlocks new learning opportunities for our pupils. Education in the museum enrich and enhance our pupils knowledge and understanding about their civilization and makes it possible to realize the importance of Aphrodite in Cyprus and its constant presence in island’s tradition.
Pupils of our school during their visit (2)
The Louvre-Lens is a new part of the Louvre museum located in the city of Lens.
The building is divided in 6 parts : the main entrance, the « Time gallery », the temporary exhibitions gallery, the glass pavilion, the scene (auditorium) and the pedagogical works room.
The main gallery of the museum is « the time gallery ». It's 120 meters long and the works of art are not classified by their style or origin but are placed in a chronological way from 3500 before JC to 1851 which is totally new.
The museum was inaugurated by the french president Franรงois Hollande on the 4th of December 2012
7th of January 2013 :we were the first pupils to visit the museum in the history
Our guide Ludovic shows us « Baldassare Castiglione »'s portrait by Raphaël
we are in front of one of the masterpieces of French painting : « La Liberté guidant le peuple » by Delacroix. 20
the ÂŤ Time gallery Âť where the works of art are placed in a chronological way
we did the artists inside the museum
Xavier Dectot, the director of the Louvre-Lens was very kind to us and answered all our questions
Here is the link to the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m5oHrDbSUg&feature=youtu.be
DIGITAL MYCENAEN THEBES ‘KADMIA’
VIRTUAL REALITY STUDY VISIT AT THEBES Official vid BY THE KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS OF KAPARELLI GREECE
How we worked INTERVIEW WITH .. KADMOS ! April 2013
ETEOKLES … is traveling to THEBES
EXTERIOR WALLS OF THEBES
THEBES: KASTELIA: Chambered Tombs
ONE OF THE 7 GATES OF THEBES
ENTRANCE OF OLD KADMIA
OLD KADMIA: INDOOR women’s procession
Leather Shields and Spears
Linear B, Clay Tablets .. keeping records
POTTERY hall .. recording goods
BRACELETS by Glass paste and Agate!
Guido MINE POLAND
Pic. 1 – the Railway shaft
Railway lines development since the mid-nineteenth century, allowing the transport of raw materials and finished products had contributed to the rapid development of Upper Silesian industry. In the area of Zabrze new mines were opened, as well as mills and factories using steam for driving machines and equipment. This resulted in rapid growth of coal demand. In 1855, Count Guido Henckel von Donnersmarck, magnate and industrialist, founded in Zabrze a new coal mine, which was named after him - Guido.
Pic. 2 – Count Guido Henckel von Donnersmarck
In 2000, because of costs reduction and restructuration of the Polish coal mining industry, The Guido Mining Museum was closed-down and disassembling of the Mine was started. However, by dint of efforts of many institutions, notably Zabrze local government and individuals, this destructive practice was stopped, and in 2007 the Historic “Guido” Coal Mine has been founded, as a cultural institution operating under the auspices of Zabrze municipality. 29
Pic. 3 – We had to wear helmets during sightseeing the mine
The “Guido” mine visitors descend into the ground with a speed of 4 m/s in the original mining cage. Each cage consist of three floors. Each floor accommodates up to 25 people.
Pic. 4 – The mining cage
The atmosphere of the nineteenthcentury is recalled most of all thanks to well-preserved, over a hundred years old, horse stables.
Pic. 5 – Horses really helped miners in transportation the coal
The Level 170 presents the mining tradition and culture as well – one can see the exhibition of mining tools, rescue equipment there as well as beautiful geological exhibition.
Pic. 6 – Geological exhibition
The geological structure of the place itself is also very interesting. Layers of rocks with marks of tectonics, calcite formations and crystals – a kind of inanimate nature reserve – enhance the unique atmosphere of the underground world.
Pic. 7 â€“ Pictures presenting the work of horses
Level 320 is the deepest level of the mine, drilled at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, with a system of corridors based on two excavations with a total length of over 2km.
Pic. 8 & 9 â€“ Train used for underground transport of miners
Equipped with mining helmet, lamp and gas absorber you will see pick-and-shovel wall with wooden support, a 25-ton heading machine called AM 50 or longwall cutter-loader at work.
Pic. 10 & 11 – Heading machine
And at the end of our trip we met SKARBNIK (the Treasurer) who is a guardian in the coal mines. He protects miners from danger. That’s why we talked with him about his work.
Funchal Natural History Museum PORTUGAL
Pre school Class A, went on a study trip to visit one of the most interesting museums in Funchal, Madeira.
The Funchal Natural History Museum, constructed in the 18th century, is located in Saint Peterâ€™s Palace, in the centre of the city. It was officially inaugurated in 5th October 1933. Nowadays, there are three places in the building, the Natural History Museum, the Scientific Library and the Aquarium. There is also a Garden with Aromatic and Medicinal Plants.
Children listening to the guide
The museum has more than 40 000 species. Focusing in fauna, flora and geology in Madeira island, the museum has valued regional species. It collects and develops projects based on scientific information in zoological, botanical and geological heritage in an effort to provide a wide knowledge on the Madeira legacy. It also develops workshops about Environmental Education.
Fish in the aquarium Based on the scientific investigation, the Museum publishes, since 1945, the Funchal Natural History Museum Bulletin, which is a powerful instrument concerning the disclosure of Madeira Natural History in the world, and also from Azores, Canary Islands and Cape Verde.
-- Link to interview - http://youtu.be/MWZUnnQbEec 38
MUSEUM OF TRANSPORT BRATISLAVA – SLOVAKIA This museum is not too old, but the exhibits are historical models and in a present modern world we can´t see them on our roads. Let´s go to museum!
Museum of Transport Bratislava is situated on the site of the first steam-railway station from 19th century. The museum is located in Bratislava on Šancová Street, near the main railway station in central Bratislava. It was opened on 24th June 1999. In two exhibition halls in the museum there are just under 100 motorcars, 25 historical motorcycles and numerous technical accessories.
THE FIRST HALL Highway transportation represents collection of vehicles from the first motor devices with engine and without its trough bicycles, motors and commercial cars of interwar era until vehicles from 60th - 70th years of 20th century. Prototypes which were developed after World War II by Slovak automobil factory and military vehicles could be very interesting for visitors.
You can see the wooden bicycle.
The old bicycles with very interesting light.
Two motorcycles â€“ Harley Davidson
The museum has a lot of photographs of the famouse people who had connection with transport . You can see Laurin & Klement (1895–1925) was a bicycle, motorcycle and automobile manufacturer in Mladá Boleslav, Bohemia, in the past was a part of AustriaHungary (Present Czech Republic). At the moment – Skoda.
Charles Augustus Lindbergh known as "Lucky Lindy" and "The Lone Eagle", was a pioneering United States airplane pilot famous for making the first solo non-stop flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 1927.
THE SECOND HALL For the smallest visitors is a model railyard and diorama of traffic Office. There is also selection of steam, motor and electric locomotives, freight truck and rail vehicles of Slovak railways on railyard. One of the exhibition hall is devoted to exhibition of railway signalling devices and communications, devices for track maintenance, uniform and other things from history of railway in Slovakia.
. Railway tracks feature a selection of steam, engine and electrical locomotives, freight locomotives and special railway vehicles that can be seen at Slovak railways. One of the museum's exhibition halls showcases railway signal, safety and communication equipment, devices for railway maintenance, uniforms and other objects that provide the visitor with an insight into the history of railway transport in Slovakia.
The oldest locomotive from 1902.
YOU ARE WELCOME IN OUR MUSEUM ! Our interview: http://vimeo.com/64323638
COMENIUS: INTERVIEW AT THE MUSEUM OF HISTORY OF MELILLA - SPAIN Melilla along with the Chafarinas Islands, is located on the North coast of Africa but is an autonomous city of Spain and an exclave permanently inhabited as a Spanish territory in mainland Africa. Its history is collected in “Las Peñuelas” Museum, which formerly served as a protective warehouse during the 18th Century when the city was fortified and those warehouses were used as a goods and equipment supply depot.
The earliest Paleolithic and Neolithic remains were at the Chafarinas Islands. This area was chosen by the first settlers due to its natural wealth and its proximity by the coast. Thanks to the remains found in the interior of a hut and its surroundings, nowadays we know that the population worked in
Pottery for domestic use and food storage
employed stone mills
they to crush
grain and other vegetables.
Stock-breeding. They bred cattle, cows and sheep to feed their population and use their leather and bones afterwards.
Hunting. Stone axes, knives and other tools used for skin tanning have been found too.
mussels, fish bones and seal bones were found in the ground of the hut.
Flint industry. The settlers made the most of a nearby flint deposit 44
which was used to make many tools.
The next settlers were the Phoenicians who founded the city of Rusaddir (nowadays Melilla) between the 7th and 6th centuries B.C. Its particular location in a rich mining area turned the city into the main seaport in the region thanks to the Muluya River basin. However, Carthage
discoveries of that period was a shipwreck which carried thousands of coins. Among these archaeological remains found in Melilla, amphoras stand out the most. Their shape has evolved throughout the centuries to carry and store food and drinks such as wine, water or fish sauce. After the fall of the Carthaginian Empire came the Moors and the Romans. Rusaddir became a Roman province named â€œMauritania Tingitaniaâ€?. All kinds of amphoras were used again in commerce and for trading goods. From that period we hold many findings like jewellery, coins, black pottery and even the tomb of a very important person.
During the Islamic Period the city adopted the name of Malila. Thanks to the seaport many commercial and trading relationships were established with other cities.
Malila is considered at that time a typical Islamic city due to the main mosque which was the religious gathering point, the public Turkish baths where people relaxed and agreed many business transactions and the street market which served as meeting point for commercial transactions.
For the better preservation of food and grain silos were dug and carved in the rocks.
representative from that period: oil lamps (used for lightning), pottery (tableware and kitchenware) and the
consisting of 789 squared-shaped silver
Since the 15th century, already being a Spanish city, Melilla turned into a stronghold with a fortified city consisting of various walled precincts. The civil population was brought together in the so-called First Precinct.
The scale model of the city shows all four fortified precincts. These precincts were connected with underground galleries and a tunnel system.
Between the 16th and the 18th centuries many essential constructions were built, like the main water reservoir to supply the city, the church, the hospital and the off-city strongholds with fresh water. A unique characteristic of the reservoir are the marks and signs made by the stonemasons. These signs functioned both as part of the construction of the reservoir and as a signature of their own work. In the last period of our history, contemporary Melilla, we hold an important art collection that shows all the significant changes that the city experienced until it became the modern city that we can see today. The historic event that marked the beginning of that period was the delineation of its territory with the cannon
present limits. This agreement was signed between Spain and Morocco form 1859 to 1862.
The city spread outside its walls and turned into a modern scattered city with distinctive buildings which follow a modernist and Art Deco style thanks to the work of the architect Enrique Nieto.
second most important modernist city in the world as well as an example to the world of how our five cultures
existence and act as a cultural melting pot. If you want to watch the video click here
Adana - Atatürk Museum - TURKEY The museum building is one of the traditional Adana houses on Seyhan Avenue, built in 19th Century. A two-storey structure built of brick and stone with bay windows and pitch roof.
Because of its peculiar characteristics, it is classified as “Cultural Real Estate under Conservation” by the Ministry and preserved in its original state. When Atatürk and his wife visited Adana on 15 March 1923 they stayed in this house which belonged to Suphi Pasha of Ramazanogullari at the time.
The building was expropriated and restored by the “Atatürk Scientific and Cultural Conservation and Revival Society” and under the guidance of 48
Army Corps commander Bedrettin Demirel and by the people’s help and donations, opened to public as a museum in 1981 under the administration of Directorate of Museums.
Atatürk’s visit to Adana is officially celebrated every year on the 15th March in this building.
Ground Floor There are Study Room and Library
Upper Floor There are Anteroom,Bedroom,Study Room,Press Room,Lounge Room,Hatay Room,Armoury,Adjutant’s Room and Kuva-i Milliye Room
It opens everyday from 8:30 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 5:00 Except Mondays Adana Atatürk Bilim ve Kültür Müzesi Müze binası, Seyhan Caddesi üzerinde 19. yy.da yapılmış geleneksel Adana evlerindendir. İki katlı, çıkmalı, kırma çatılı, kâgir bir yapıdır. Bu özellikleri nedeniyle yapı Bakanlıkça "Korunması Gerekli Taşı nmaz Kültür Varlığı" olarak tescil edilmiş ve koruma altına alınmıştır. 15 Mart 1923'te Atatürk eşi ile birlikte Adana'ya geldiğinde, Ramazanoğulları'ndan Suphi Paşa'ya ait olan bu binada ağırlanmıştır. Bina Atatürk Bilim ve Kültür Müzesi Koruma ve Yaşatma Derneği'nce zamanın Kolordu Komutanı Bedrettin Demirel'in önderliği ve halkın yardımıyla kamulaştırılıp restorasyonu yap? ?lmış ve 1981 yılında Müze Müdürlüğü'ne bağlı bir müze olarak hizmete açılmıştır. Atatürk'ün Adana'ya gelişi, her yıl 15 Mart'ta resmî törenle bu binada kutlanmaktadır. Alt Kat Çalışma Odası,Kütüphane: Üst Kat Sofa,Yatak Odası,Çalışma Odası,Basın Odası,Mücahitler Odası,Oturma Odası: Hatay Odası: Silah Odası,Yaver Odası,Kuva-yi Milliye Odası: Pazartesi dışında her gün 08.30-12.30 / 13.00-17.00 saatlerinde ziyarete açıktır. Interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YVTR2DlZ4rc
The 10 partner schools: Bulgaria: 201 Primary School "St.Kiril and Metodii"… pages: 2-6 Cyprus: Z DHMOTIKO SXOLEIO LEMESOU (KB)3066… pages:13-17 France: Ecole Anne Frank – Joseph Bara…pages:18-22 Spain: CEIP REYES CATÓLICOS… pages: 44-47 Greece: KINDERGARTEN OF KAPARELLI…pages: 23-28 Croatia: OSNOVNA ŠKOLA BOROVJE….pages:7-12 Poland: Szkoła Podstawowa nr 3 im. Arki Bożka…pages: 29-33 Portugal: EB1/PE Ribeiro Domingos Dias…pages:34-38 Turkey: SEYHAN ZüBEYDE HANIM ANAOKULU…pages: 48-50 Slovakia: Základná škola s materskou školou Za kasárňou 2..pages: 39-43