Top 20 1. LOS ADJETIVOS NO AÑADEN NUNCA “S”. blues eyes*
2. EL ADVERBIO DE FRECUENCIA VA DELANTE DEL VERBO. I play never basketball.* I never play basketball.
3. PALABRAS QUE NO LLEVAN “S”. homeworks*
4. EL VERBO TO BE NO VALE PARA TODO. I am not like*
I don’t like.
He isn’t read*
He doesn’t read.
5. PALABRAS QUE SIEMPRE EMPIEZAN POR MAYÚSCULA. I Días de la semana Meses Países, nacionalidades e idiomas
6. EL ADJETIVO VA DELANTE DEL SUSTANTIVO. A nose long*
a long nose
An exam difficult*
a difficult exam
7. CUIDADO CON LAS PREGUNTAS. I am Spanish
I have got a cat --
Am I Spanish? Have I got a cat?
I like pizza Like I pizza?* / Do you like pizza?
8. THERE IS Y THERE ARE There is + la siguiente palabra es singular. There is a cat, a dog, three horses….. There are + la siguiente palabra es plural. There are two dogs. There are a cat, a dog and three cows*
9. LOS VERBOS CON ING. Después de like, love, hate, dislike o enjoy usamos un verbo con –ing I like playing football. I love eating pizza. I playing football.* I reading books. *
10. LA S CON LOS VERBOS EN TERCERA PERSONA “ÉL/ELLA”. She write*.
He not play* .
He doesn’t play.
He doesn’t plays*.
He doesn’t play.
11. EL SUJETO ES OBLIGATORIO EN INGLÉS. Juego al fútbol. Play football*
I play football.
12. PALABRAS QUE NO SON VERBOS. Yo desayuno, como, ceno, me visto. I breakfast.*
I have breakfast.
I have lunch.
I have dinner.
I get dressed.
13. HABLANDO DE LA EDAD. I have got twelve years old. *
I am twelve years old. I’m twelve.
He has got twelve years old.*
He is twelve years old.
14. A(N) CON UNA PALABRAS EN SINGULAR. A hair*
A shoes* Some shoes
15. PALABRAS QUE ESTÁN EN PLURAL. A sandals*
A pair of sandals.
A pair of trousers.
A pair of trainers.
A pair of glasses.
16. EL VERBO GO I go to house.*
I go home.
I go to the school.*
I go to school.
I go to the bed.*
I go to bed.
17. ¿QUÉ LLEVAS PUESTO? I wearing* a coat.
I am wearing a coat.
I carrying a bag.*
I am carrying a bag.
He wearing a shirt.*
He is wearing a shirt.
18. CONTESTA A LO QUE SE TE PREGUNTA. NO COPIES. She likes pizza with pepperoni so she usually goes to an Italian restaurant every Friday. 1. What kind of food does she like? - She likes pizza with pepperoni so she usually goes to an Italian restaurant every Friday.***** - She likes pizza with pepperoni.
19. PALABRAS NORMALMENTE MAL ESCRITAS. Así se escriben. with Thursday wednesday white hello! different difficult coffee English Spanish fifteen 20. HAVE GOT (tener) Y HAVE (tomar) I have got a cat. I haven’t got a cat. Have I got a cat?
I have lunch. I don’t have lunch. Do I have lunch?
una lista de errores típicos de mis alumnos