Architecture Portfolio Maria Francesca Casini Selected Project (2016-2018)
Maria Francesca Casini Via Marino Ghetaldi 65, Rome, Italy IT 00143 Bayernallee 7, Aachen, Germany DE 52066 +393294574466 email@example.com
CODEMOTION KIDS (Rome)
ARCHITECTURE LIBRARY - SAPIENZA UNIVERSITY OF ROME
Educator Explaining children basis of programming, robotics and technologies (https://codemotionkids.com/)
Library Assistant Organize and maintain library materials, sort and re-shelve returned books, periodicals and other materials.
pg 4-7 1. House in Trastevere, Vicolo dell’Atleta, Rome Architecture Technology
EDUCATION 10/2017 – now
RWTH UNIVERSITY AACHEN
10/2014 - now
SAPIENZA UNIVERSITY OF ROME
9/2009 – 7/2014
LICEO STATALE ARISTOTELE ROME
M.Sc. Architecture First year of M.Sc Architecture, Erasmus+ Exchange Program
pg 8-14 2. House and school for refugees, Quartiere Portuense, Rome Design Project II
M.Sc. Architecture Architecture student of a ve-years master degree course Scientiic High School Scientiic school degree, with focus on physics and computer technology. Degree note 95/100
pg 15-21 3. Terraced houses, EUR, Rome Design Project III
OPEN HOUSE ROME
Guide Explanation of Andersen museum in Rome (http://www.openhouseroma.org/)
EXPO MILAN 2015
Volunteer Volunteer program ‘14 days Volunteer’
OTHERS 10/2003 - 10/2011 SCOUTING (ROME) Agesci scout
Italian: Native English: Fluent French: Fluent (DELF B2) German: Beginner
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE Autocad: Advanced Rhinoceros 5: Advanced Photoshop: Advanced Microsoft Pack: Advanced
Revit: Good Illustrator: Good Indesign: Good Cinema4D: Basic
pg 22-26 4. Apartments and services, Casale Caletto, Rome Technological Design
pg 27-33 5. DemoFabrik, Siegen Structures and Structural Design
1. House in Trastevere, Vicolo dell’Atleta, Rome Architecture Technology Prof. Arch. Andrea Bruschi (preliminary design) Prof. Arch. Eugenio Arbizzani (technological design) Prof. Arch. Paolo Civiero (technological design) The idea of the project was to create a building in the historic centre of Rome, closing an empty space in an high density “rione”. After a preliminary design of two triplex, there was a research on which material and technological devices should be used for a residential building, and than realizing executive drawings.
Second floor detail plan
2. House and School for refugees, Quartiere Portuense, Rome Design Project II Prof. Arch. Luca Reale The idea of the project was to create a “Protection System for Asylum Seekers and Refugees” (SPRAR) in Rome’s city centre, in a ‘800 “rione”. As a temporary structure for refugees, the project consider the possibility to reuse the spaces not just for refugees but also for citizens in Rome, the houses as apartments to be sold and the school as a public space for everyone.
Ground floor plan
Thrid floor plan
3. Terraced Houses and public space â€œEUR: Street, square, flexible houseâ€?, EUR, Rome Design Project III Prof. Arch. Massimo Zammerini The project is about finishing the area that was designed by Marcello Piacentini as the entrance of the E.U.R. exibition in a mirrored space with a strong geometry in the urban spaces. The space is completed trying to folllow the rational style of the other E.U.R. buildings. The terraced houses have a public facade thanks to ateliers facing the street; the public building contains a library, a cafeteria and a conference space.
Planovolumetric plan and site facade
Houses facades and plans
Detail plan and section, bathroom detail (200 sqm house and atelier)
Public building plans, facades and sections
Public building plan and facades
4. Apartments and services, Casale Caletto, Rome Technological design Prof. Arch. Alessandra Battisti In collaboration with: Federica Badini and Laura Camilli The project completes a popular residential suburb in Rome far away to the city center. The aim is to create an attractive pole in this space of the city, offering services as shops and cultural spaces for the citizen. As a new building, there is a research about technologies to improve the usage of clear energy and rain water.
Ground floor plan and section
Floor type plan and sections
Plan, section, facade detail
5. DemoFabrik, Siegen Structures and structural Design Prof. Dr. Ing. Martin Trautz Prof. Arch. Fransiska Moser In collaboration with: Antonio Esposito The project is about creating a â€œDemonstrationsfabrikâ€? for Sigen University. The aim is to create a smart space for employees and visitor to achive the best experience inside the factory spaces. The officies and factory are thinked for three different companies and as flexible as possible in case of a different usage of the building.
Ground and underground floor plans and interior views
Facades and sections
Facades and sections
Energy, flow, functions scheme
Thanks for your attention. Maria Francesca Casini firstname.lastname@example.org