Infosys ProcureEdgeTM - Source-to-Pay Platform Helping enterprises realize rapid and sustainable savings across the source-to-pay life cycle Procurement functions in organizations today are being increasingly seen as strategic in nature due to the impact they can have on the company’s margins and bottom-lines. However, in spite of having established procurement systems, frameworks and processes in place, procurement executives continue to face several challenges such as poor spend visibility, high savings leakage, maverick spending, disparate procurement processes and systems, poor contract management and compliance, and overall high total cost of ownership (TCO). The quest to tackle these challenges and take the procurement function to the next level remains high on a procurement executive’s priority list.
Overview Infosys ProcureEdge helps global enterprises take procurement to the next level - it enables them to realize rapid, sustainable spend savings, and provides transformational business benefits across the Source-to-Pay lifecycle. Delivered in the Cloud, this flexible and scalable platform can be deployed swiftly and easily, helping companies increase savings, lower TCO, and improve supplier performance & compliance. The Infosys ProcureEdge platform is offered as an outcome-based, pay-as-you-go model that assures business outcomes and spend predictability while converting CAPEX to OPEX, thus lowering capital outlay. It is prebuilt and preconfigured with industry best practices, helping companies achieve faster time to market.
Superior sourcing and category excellence
Best-in-class technology and tools
Enhanced spend control and visibility
World-class sourcing and procurement services
Process standardization and efficiency
Improved governance & compliance
Cutting edge analytics
Spend Control and Visibility
• Identifies maverick spend and reduces savings leakage • Improves supplier relationship and collaboration to ensure collaborative procurement
• • • •
Manages multi-currency and multi-lingual challenges Identifies suppliers with best prices and performance Streamlines and automates business processes Enhances buyer experience
• • • • •
Superior category management services can provide up to 3% - 8% in savings Improved spend visibility can help improve spend savings of up to 8% Increased user adoption of the platform can result in additional savings of up to 3% Superior spend efficiency can be obtained by managing up to 70% - 90% of spend Cloud based delivery model can help reduce TCO by up to 25%
• • • •
Large resource pool of sourcing, procurement and category experts Sourcing and Procurement expertise with over 1,700+ man years’ experience 15 million purchase order (PO) line items processed per year for clients Infosys manages over $27 billion in spend and conducts over 2,500 sourcing events for clients globally annually
Resources and Knowledge
Modules Strategic Sourcing Module • Enables an end-to-end solution for the entire Source-to-Contract lifecycle • Provides multi-dimensional visibility into supplier performance • Optimizes sourcing events, contracts and supplier management for higher savings • O ers 3600 visibility into supplier performance and management
Operational Procurement Module • Spans the entire Procure-to-Pay cycle • Reduces overall procurement cost • Increases user adoption and compliance through role-based dashboards • Automates PO, invoice and payment management • Increases spend under management
Procurement Insights Module • Provides rich library of best-in-class metrics and role-based dashboards for e cient supply chain management • O ers customizable spend reports that help in-depth spend analysis and identi cation of savings opportunities
• Helps create timely alerts on key spend KPIs • Allows creation and management of initiatives to control spend and increase savings
Large US- based Oil and Gas company with over 50,000+ employees worldwide
• Low integration with merged entities • Decentralized operations with non-standard processes • Fragmented buying due to multiple business systems and sourcing platforms • High frequency of maverick spending
• Configured and implemented Source-to-Contract platform for all indirect categories • Provided single tool to manage sourcing events, vendor risk assessment, contracts compliance and management • Categories managed included marketing and professional services, IT services, HR services, travel services, facilities and real estate
TRANSFORMATIONAL RESULTS AND BENEFITS DERIVED
• Efficiency gains through single technology platform and standardized processes • Increased visibility owing to periodic reporting of sourcing, risk and compliance • Reduced sourcing spend, improved spend insights and vendor performance and management, lower Selling, General and Administrative Expense (SG&A) • Created a consummate solution scalable across the organization
About Infosys Many of the world's most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow's enterprise.
For more information, contact email@example.com
© 2012 Infosys Limited, Bangalore, India. Infosys believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date; such information is subject to change without notice. Infosys acknowledges the proprietary rights of the trademarks and product names of other companies mentioned in this document.
Published on Mar 7, 2013
Helping enterprises realize rapid and sustainable savings across the source-to-pay life cycle. Read Infosys white paper "Infosys ProcureEdge...