Prof. (Dr.) M.K.Soni
Shri (Late) P.L.Soni
E-101, Hill View Apartments, Plot GH-2, and Sector – 46, Faridabad.
91-0129-4198784 (R), 9871588132 (M)
14th November, 1950
PRESENT POST HELD:
Executive Director & Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Manav Rachna International University, Sector-43, Faridabad-121001
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: DEGREE
YEAR OF PASSING
INSTITUTION NIT(erstwhile) REC Kurukshetra NIT(erstwhile) REC Kurukshetra NIT(erstwhile) REC Kurukshetra (in collaboration with IIT Delhi)
FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION:
AREA OF SPECILIZATION
ELECTRICAL (specialization Electronics)
Advance Electronic & Control System
Under the guidance of Dr.K.K.Biswas,Prof., Dept.of Computer Science & Engg., IIT Delhi
Some aspects of MICROPROCESSOR based control systems.
Microprocessor based Control System and Computer Networks.
S. NO. 1
Pro Vice Chancelor
Executive Director & Dean
INSTITUTION Manav Rachna International University (Formerly known as CITM) Faridabad Manav Rachna International University (Formerly known as CITM) Faridabad
Administration and Research 21st July 2017
Ist July 2009 Onwards
6th September 2006 to Ist July 2009
Professor & Dean
11 Aug 2005 â€“ 5th September , 2006
DirectorPrincipal (On Deputation)
CR State College of Engg.,Murthal
16th June 2004 to 10 August 2005
15 April 2004 to 15 June 2004
April 2001 to April 2004
12, Oct 1994 to March 2001
Professor & Chairman
May 1984 to Sept 1994
July 1974 to April 1984
Jan 1974 to May 1974
Administration, Research and Teaching
Administration, Research and Teaching Teaching Research & Administration Teaching Research & Administration Teaching Research & Administration Teaching Research & Administration Teaching Research & Administration Teaching Research & Administration
Teaching & Research Teaching
M.TECH DISSERTATION GUIDED: M.TECH PROJECTS GUIDED: PhD THESIS GUIDED:
39 no.s (List Attached) 22 no.s 17 no.s completed
PhD THESIS IN PROGRESS:
SHORT TERM COURSES/ CONFERENCES ATTENDED:
LIST OF CONFERENCES, SHORT-TERM COURSES ORGANISED
NATURE OF DUTIES
NUMBER OF RESEARCH PAPERS:
161 nos. 82 Journals (International/National) 79 Conferences (International/National)
1. BEST PAPER AWARD by System Society of India in National System Conference NSC-88 at PSG College, Coimbatore, Dec. 1988. 2. Deep Appreciation letter for making the Convocation successful, letter issued by Principal, REC Kurukshetra on 2-5-1994. 3. Developed Centre of Computing & Networking worth Rs. 1.38 crore from MHRD at REC Kurukshetra in 1996-97.It involves fiber optical networking connecting all academic blocks with 216 nodes along with Internet facility. 4. Chaired and Supervised the Technical Session in International Conference IGST International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Automation System “ ARS 06, 13-15 June 2006 Sharm-Elsheikh, Egypt. 5. Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MD University, Rohtak from 16th June, 2004 to August, 2005 6. Director-Principal of CR-State College of Engg. Murthal, Sonipat from 16 June 2004 to 10 August 2005. 7. Certificate of appreciation by Lions Club, International District 321-A1 in recognizing distinguished services, Loyalty & Devotion to the society and humanity 2006-07. 8. Attended and presented Research Paper in International conference on “Engineering & Computer Applications in Industry” at University of California, Berekley, Sanfrancisco , USA from 24th to 26th October, 2007 (Best Paper Category) 9. Attended and presented Research Paper in IASTED International Conference on Wireless & Optical Communication, Quebec, Canada, May 28th -June 2nd , 2008 10. Chaired open house session on academic reforms in Engg & Tech. UIET, M D University, and Rohtak on 27th Feb 2009. 11. Certificate for Exemplary Contribution towards education by Career Launcher September 2008. 12. Invited “Guest of Honour” for short term course on Concepts and Research issues in Mechanical Engineering at Deenbandhu chottu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal (Sonepat) 20-24 January’ 09. 13. Designed and Coordinated curricula for B Tech and M Tech Courses for NIT Kurukshetr, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and MDU Rohtak. 14. Designed and Coordinated new curricula for B. Tech & M. Tech for Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad 2009. 15. Appreciation for my valuable contribution in furtherance of Academic excellence as Dean of Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Manav Rachna International University, my personal efforts in the matter of administration, academic activities, admissions and maintenance of discipline. My leadership and ability to handle sensitive issues are appreciated.
16. 5 Nos. Blood Banks organized in association with Lions club and Rotary Club of Faridabad, 28th Oct 2009 17. Invited chief guest for the “ National Conference on e-governance (NCICTG-2010), Nov 19-12, 2010 at Laxmi Devi Institute of Engg & Tech ( LIET) Alwar and delivered key note address on “ Advance in e-Governance “ at LIET Alwar on Nov 19, 2010. 18. Appointed as independent Director (Engg) in the Board of Directors. National project construction corporation (Govt of India) by president of India for three years i.e. 2010-2013. 19. Invited as Honoured Guest in International Conference on “Soft Computing for Problem Solving “organized by the Institution of Engineers (INDIA) Roorkee local centre and IIT Roorkee on Dec.20-22, 2011. 20. Invited as Honoured Guest and Chaired the session in the International Conference on “Soft Computing for problem Solvy” organized by J.K.Lakshmi Pati University, Jaipur on Dec.28-30, 2012. 21. Chairperson of NBA (National Board of Accredition) Committee for accredition of Paavi Engineering College, Namakan (TN) from 28th March-31st March, 2013. 22. Chaired the session in the 3rd International Conference on “ Soft Computing for problem Solving” on Dec.26,2013, Extension Centre of IIT Roorkee, at Greater Noida, 20. Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida. 23. General Chair of the “ International Conference on Reliability, Optimization & Information Technology” on 06-08 Feb,2014, Technically Sponsored by IEEE,Delhi Section,at MRIU,Faridabad. 24. Invited as key panelist-ASQ Conclave on ‘Zero Defect Zero Effect’- Nov 18, 2014 at ITM University, Gurgaon. 25. Invited for delivering expert talk on “Big Data” on “ International Conference on Operational Research” in Conjunction with 47th Annual Convention of Operational Research Society of India (ORSI) on 1-3 December,2014, Department of Statistics (UGC-SAP-DRS-I & DST-FIST) Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati 26. Invited as a Guest of Honor in the National Conference on “Recent Trends and Developments in Statistics NCRTDS 2015 February 21-23,2015 organized by Department of Statistics, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana. 27. Invited for delivering expert talk on “Bg Data Analytics” in the National Conference on “Recent Trends and Developments in Statistics NCRTDS 2015 February 21-23,2015 organized by Department of Statistics, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana. 28. Invited for delivering expert talk on “Big Data Analytics” in Workshop on `Data Analytics’ on 28th February,2015, organized by Operation & Research Department, Delhi University, Delhi. 29 Presented research paper “An optimized Genetic Stowed Biometric Approach to Potent QOS in MANET and Chaired the session of “ Soft Computing and Software Engineering” held on March 5-6,2015 at University of California Berkeley, Sutardja Dai Hall, California, USA. 30 Invited for delivering expert talk on “New Data Analysis” in 4th Indian Institute of Management
Ahmedabad International Conference on Advanced Data Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence , April 11-12,2015, Ahmedabad, India.
31. Member of Planning Board of Madhya Pradesh, Bhoj(Open) University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh vide letter no: 899/ RAS/UA-6/2015, dated: 3rd August,2015. 32. Chaired a session at Institute of Engineers conference on Safety Measures in Industry on 21.8.15. 33. Chaired a session at the International Conference, 12th IEEE INDICON 2015 during 17th- 20th December 2015 at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India. 34. Invited as a Guest of Honor in International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Infocom Technology & Business Operations (ICQRITBO’2015)(Trends & Future Directions) December 28-30, 2015 at Conference Centre, University of Delhi. 35. Invited for delivering expert talk on Big Data Analytics in International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Infocom Technology & Business Operations (ICQRITBO’2015)(Trends & Future Directions) December 28-30, 2015 at Conference Centre, University of Delhi. 36. Attended a special session on QCI-DL Shah Quality Awards on 27th January 2016 at Hotel Park Plaza, Sector-21 C, Faridabad. 37. Chief Guest in ACM ABES Chapter International Workshop on "Amateur Radio Communications & Gomputing_in Educational Environments" under the banner of ABES AGM student & ACM-W chapter. The workshop was scheduled on 14th& 15th September 2016. The workshop was technically sponsored by ACM.The workshop was organized by the ACM lndia student Chapter of AB. 38.Invited as Guest of honor for 49th Engineers Day by The Institution of Engineers on Skill development for young Engineers to reform the core sector:Vision 2025,Faridabad Local Centre on 15th Sept 2016 SPONSORED PROJECTS: S. Date Title No . 1. Jan.1995 Static Reactive Power Compensator 2.
Automation in Industrial Control Using TRANSPUTER
Centre of Computing & Networking
March, 2000 March 2002 Feb 2008
Modernization & Removal of Obsolescence of C.C.N. Comparison of controller for Robotic arm Role of Business Schools in shaping enterprise social responsibility amongst MSMEs in India
Amount in Lacks
Member of Project Team
Rs 134 lacs
Dr. M K Soni
Dr. M K Soni
EXPERT LECTRUER DELIVERED: Lectures delivered on recent trends in Microprocessor, Multimedia, Networking based applications, Computer Process Control at various institutions like K.U.K, MDU, GJU Hissar, T.I.E.T. Patiala, NDRI Karnal, CITM Faridabad etc:
1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
MEMBERS OF TECHNICAL & MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE: Dean, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Dean, Faculty of Engg. and Technology M.D.U, Rohtak Dean Faculty of Engg and Technology, Manav Rachna Internationa l University, Faridabad Member of LAN Committee NDRI Karnal. Member of Internet & LAN Committee K.U.Kurukshetra.
6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19)
Member of board of study Computer Science Deptt. K.U.Kurukshetra. Member of board of study Punjab Technical University, Jullundhur. Chairman of board of study in Engg. & Technology M.D.U. Rohtak. Member of board of study in Computer Science & Engg. Punjabi University, Patiala. Member of board of study Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar Member of board of study in Electrical & Electronic, K.U,Kurukshetra Member of board of study Institute of Instrumentation, K.U, Kurukshetra. Member of Board of Study, Punjab University, Chandigarh. Chairman of Board of Study, Electrical Engg. Deptt., K.U, Kurukshetra. Member of Board of Governors, Kurukshetra Institute of Tech & Management (KITM) Kurukshetra Member of Board of Management Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad Member of Academic Committee of State Board of Tech. Education, Haryana. Member of State License Board Haryana in 2001-2003 Member of Board of Directors of University Institute of Engineering & Technology(UIET), Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra.
MEMBERS OF PROFESSIONAL BODY:
1) 2) 3) 4)
Life Member & Fellow, Institution of Engineers(India),F-117945-0 Life member of ISTE, Membership No: LM 16 764 Life member of System Society of India. Member of IASTED (International Association of Science & Technology for Development), Membership No: 4608 Sr. Member of IEEE Society Membership No: 90841470 Member CSI, Membership No. N1217 459 Member,QCI,Membership No.ORG/LM/NR/213 Life Member of Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, Membership No: 30626
5) 6) 7) 8)
MEMBERS OF SELECTION COMMITTEE:
Selection of teaching faculty at various Universities like K.U.K, GJU Hissar, T.I.E.T. Patiala, Punjabi University Patiala, I.P. University Delhi, DRDO,CSIR etc.
Selection of teaching faculty at various Colleges like Govt. Engineering College Kota, Delhi, Y.M.C.A. Faridabad, Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi College of Engineering & many other colleges.
ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE 1) Executive Director & Dean, Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad 2) Director-CITM, Faridabad 3) Director-Principal, CR State College of Engg.(16th June 2004 to August,2005) 4) Dean (E, C & EM), NIT, Kurukshetra 5) Chairman of Grievences cell NIT, Kurukshetra 6) Chairman of Electrical Engg. Deptt. (from 4.4.2001 to 4-4-2004) , NIT , Kurukshetra 7) Professor-in-charge centre of Computer and Networking (From Oct 1996 to Sept 2001), NIT, Kurukshetra 8) Professor-in-charge Electrical maintenance, NIT, Kurukshetra 9) Chairman house allotment Committee. 10) Sports President, NIT, Kurukshetra 11) Warden for six and half years, NIT Kurukshetra 12) President of ALUMNI, (RECK) NIT, Kurukshetra for four years NIT, Kurukshetra. 13) Teacher-in-charge Volleyball, Basketball & many clubs in NIT, Kurukshera ACCREDIATION EXPERIENCE I have been member of National Board of Accreditation teams and have accredited Twenty Five Institutions in different part of India.
Signature of the Candidate.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS in National and International Journals
1. ‘Microprocessor for traffic control at road crossing’ Journal of Institution of Engineers (India) in Hindi, Dec 1982 by M.K. Soni, J S Gupta and H M Rai. 2. ‘Microprocessor based power meter’ Journal of “Institution of Electronics Telecommunication Engineers” (India), Vol-29, June 1983 By M.K. Soni and J S Gupta.
3. ‘H (infinity) optimal control for main boiler feed pump- A polynomial approach’ Journal of Institution of Engineers (India), March2001, by M.K. Soni and Lillie Dewan. 4. ‘Artificial Neural Network Based peak load forecasting using conjugate gardient methods Journal of IEEE Trans. on Power Systems vol 17, no.3, pp 907-912,August 2002 M.K.Soni and L.M. Saini. 5. ‘ Artificial Neural Network Based peak load forecasting using levenberg-marquardt and quasi Newton methods’ Journal of IEE proceedings Generation, Transmission and distribution, vol 149,no.5, pp 578-584, Sep 2002 M.K.Soni and L.M .Saini. 6. "An algorithm to design linear phase for quadrature mirror filter banks”, Paritantra, a Journal of system society of India, Vol 9 no1 pp 36- 42 June 2004 by O P Sahu, M.K. Soni and I M Talwar. 7. “Designing two channel quadrature mirror filter bank” using conjugate gradient method” by O P Sahu, M.K. Soni, and I. M.Talwar, E-Journal, EE Publication, July 2004. 8. “On the design of two channel QMF bank”, PARITANTRA, A journal of system Society of India vol 11 no. 1, pp16-23 April 2005 by O. P Sahu, M.K. Soni and I .M Talwar. 9. "Comparison of various Technologies involved for steady state analysis of self-excited induction generator by Dheeraj Joshi, Dr.M.K.Soni and K.S Sandhu in “E-pub online article database July 20, 2005. 10. “Friction Compensation of Robotic Manipulator using H infinity Controller” by Jyoti Ohri and Dr. M K Soni “Journal of System Sciences and Engineering” Vol 12, Nov 2005. 11.“A time domain analysis of two channel QMF bank” by O. P Sahu, M.K. Soni and I .M Talwal IETE Journal of research vol 51, no.1 pp 469-475, Dec 2005. 12 “Designing quadrature mirror filter banks using steepest decent method” by O. P Sahu, M. K Soni & I .M Talwar “Journal of Circuits System and Computers”. Vol 15, no.2, Feb. 2006, Pp- 29-42. 13. “Implementation of TCP Westwood Algonithm for Congestion Control with faster Recovery”, by R.M.Sharma, M.K.Soni, R.A.Agrawala. Masthnath Journal of Science & Technology. Vol.1, No. 1, March 2006, pp. 55-70. 14. “Comparison of distance vector and link state routing algorithms” by Yashpal Singh and M.K. Soni: “Journal of Multidisciplinary Engg & Technologies” vol 1 no 2 Jan- July, 2006. Bhartiya Vidya Peeth, New Delhi 15. “Constant voltage contant frequency operation for a self-excited induction generator”, IEEE Transaction on “Energy conversion, by Dheeraj Joshi, M K Soni and KS Sandhu pp 228-236, March 2006. 16 “Performance Analysis of self excited induction Generator using Artificial Neural
Network” Iranian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, IJECE, pp 57-62, 2006 by Dheeraj Joshi, K S Sandhu, M K Soni 17. “Performance Analysis of Three Phase self excited induction Generator using Genetic Algorithm” in the Journal of Electric power Components and System by Dheeraj Joshi, K S Sandhu, M K Soni, April 2006. 18. “Stability Analysis of Friction compensated tracking control of robots using Lyapunov Stability Criterion”, by Jyoti Ohri, Dr. Lillie Dewan and Dr. M.K. Soni. Journal of Mathematics and System Sciences, Vol.2, June 2006, No.1 pp.39-44. 19 “Marquardt optimization method to design two-channel quadrature mirror filter banks”, by O. P Sahu, M.K. Soni and I .M Talwar, Elsevier Journal of Digital Signal Processing Vol.16, pp870-879, Nov-Dec 2006. 20 . “Simulation Study of Multi Path Routing Algorithm in different Situations” by Yashpal, And Dr.M. K Soni, published in the IJCSNS International journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol 7 No. 11 pages 295-297, November 07 21. “Throughput Analysis of SSP, SWP and MLS Routing Algorithms in Core Network” by Er. Yashpal Singh, Dr. M K Soni and Dr. S Swarup” published in “IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science & Network Security”, VOL 8 No. 8, Pg 340-342, August 2008. 22. “ Lossless Operation of IGBT based Three Phase Voltage Source Inverter Controlled through FPGA” by Avnesh Kumar, Sunil Dhingra & M K Soni, Journal of Ultra Science (International) December’08. 23 “PID Behaviour of FPGA Fed IGBT based Inverter for induction motor in Industrial Application” by Avnesh Kumar, Sunil Dhingra and M K Soni. Accepted for publication in International Journal of Computer Science System Engineering and Information Technology”. 24. “VLSI – cell placement technique for Architecture of Field programmable Gate Away (FPGA) design” by Avnesh Verma, Sunil Dhingra and Dr. M.K. Soni accepted for publication in “Turkish Journal of Electrical Engg and Computer Science”. 25. “ Design and Synthesis of FPGA for Speed Control of Induction motor” by Avnesh Verma, Sunil Dhingra and Dr. M.K. Soni, International Journal of Physical Sciences Vol.4 (II), Nov 2009 26. “Performance Comparison of Single path & multipath adaptive Routing algorithm in core network” by Yash Paul, Dr. M.K Soni and Dr. A. Awarup in the Journal of Institution of Engineers, Computer Engg, Vol 91 pp 24-28, May 2010. 27. ‘A Comparative study for Secure Routing in MANET’ by Parul Tomar, Dr P.K Suri & Dr. M.K Soni in the International Journal of Computer Applications vol 4, no.5, pp17-22, July 2010, .ISSN: 0975-8887(USA) 28. ‘Qos Enabled Power Aware Routing Protocol (QEPAR)’by Parul Tomar , Dr. P.K. Suri & Dr. M.K Soni, International Journal of Computer Science Engg and Technology Vol 2, Issue 9, Sept 2010, pp 4880-4885.ISSN:0975-5462( Singapore) 29. “ Cluster Based QoS Routing Protocol for MANET “ by Parul Tomar, Prof. P.K Suri and Dr. M.K Soni “International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering (IJCTE) “ Published
by International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology vol 2, no.5 Oct 2010. ISSN: 1793-8201(Singapore)pp4880-4885 30. “A Novel Approach for QoS in MANET (NQM)”,by Parul Tomar , Dr P.K Suri & Dr. M.K Soni in Journal of Computing for vol.2, Issue 12, Jan 10th, 2010 (USA). ISSN : 2151 -9617. 31. “Comparison of Various features of Dynamic Routing Algorithm “by Dr. Yashpaul Singh, Dr. M.K Soni & Dr. A. Swarup . “MR International Journal of Engg & Technology, Vol 2, No.2, Dec.2010, pp l-5. ISSN 0975-4997. 32. “Framework for Location based Power aware routing in MANET”, by Parul Tomar, Dr. P.K. Suri and Dr. M.K. Soni International Journal of Computer Science Issues, vol 8, Issue 3, May 2011. ISSN: 1694-0814. (Mauritius) 33. “Routing in Mobile Ad hoc Network : A Review”, by Parul Tomar, Dr. P.K. Suri and Dr. M.K. Soni International Journal of Advances in Computing and Information Technology, vol 1, Issue 1, 2011 (India). 34. “Stable Path Routing Protocol bases on Power Awareness”, by Parul Tomar, Dr. P.K. Suri and Dr. M.K. Soni International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol 2, Issue 7, July 2011. ISSN 2229-5518. 35 . “Selection of Antenna for Wireless Communication System” by Shruti Vashisht and Dr. M.K. Soni “MR International Journal of Engg & Tech, Vol 3, No.1, June 2011,pp 41-50 , ISSN 0975-4997. 36 . “Filtering Techniques for ECG Signal Processing” by Seema Nayak, Dr. M.K.Soni & Dr. Dipali Bansal, “INTERNATIONAL journal of Research in Engg & Applied Sciences “ Volume 2, Issue 2, Feb 2012 ISSN: 2249-3905. 37 . “Variable speed AC drives; The Past and current status” by C.M.Bhatia, Sanjana Malhotra, Dr. M.K Soni, MR International Journal of Engineering & Technology, ISSN 0975-4997 Vol.3 No.2, December 2011.pp.10-34. 38
“ Design and Performance Analysis of Rotman Lens by Shruti Vashisht, Umesh Dutta and Dr. M.K.Soni, published in ‘International Journal of Engineering Research and Application”. Vol.2.Issue 4, July-August 2012,pp 1792-1795.
“ Performance Comparison of AODV and DSR on demand Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks” by Prem Chand and Dr. M.K.Soni, in “International Journal of Computer Application”July 2012.
40. “QOS Performance Analysis of MANET with Bandwidth Estimation” by Prem Chand and Dr. M.K Soni in “International Journal of Computer Applications” No.18, pp 17-24, July 2012. 41.
“Reduction of Power Consumption in FPGAs-An Overview by Prof.Naresh Grover and Dr.M.K.Soni in MR International Journal of Engineering & Technology
42 “A novel routing scheme for Mobile Adhoc Network” by Premchand and Dr. M.K.Soni in International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security (IJCNIS), ISSN: 20749090(Print), ISSN: 2074- 9104(Online), by: MECS Publisher. 43. “Performance Evaluation of various Control Techniques for Inverted Pendulum” by Anita Khosla, Dr.Leena G & Dr. M.K.Soni in International Journal of Engg Research and Application. Vol 3, issue 4, July-Aug.2013, ISSN: 2248-9622 Pages 1096-1102, Publisher
VERA India. 44 “A new design approach for Speaker Recognition using MFCC and VAD” by Prof. Geeta Nijhawan and Dr. M.K.Soni in “(International Journal).Image, Graphics and Signal Processing ISSN: 2074- 9074, Vol 9, 43-49, July 2013 by MECS Publisher, Hongkong. 45 “Noise Robust Technique for Speaker Recognition: A Review by Prof. Geeta Nijhawan and Dr. M.K.Soni in “International Journal of Graphics & Image Processing, ISSN 2249-5452, Vol 2, Issue 2, May 2012, pp 109-114 by IFRSA, INDIA. 46
“A Comparative Study of Two Different Neural Models for Speaker recognition Systems” by Prof. Geeta Nijhawan and Dr. M.K.Soni in “International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Vol-1, Issue-1, 2012
47. “Speaker Recognition using MFCC & Vector Quantisation” by Prof. Geeta Nijhawan and Dr.M. K.Soni in “International Journal of Recent trends in Engineering & Technology, ISSN: 2158-5563, 2013 by ACEEE, USA (a division of IDES).(Accepted). 48. “Design of a Square Microstrip Patch Antenna” by Shruti Vashisht and Dr. M.K.Soni in “International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Vol-1, Issue-1, June-12, PP.49-52. 49 “Analysis of Microstrip Antenna Array” by Shruti Vashisht and Dr. M.K.Soni in “International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), ISSN: 2249-6645, Vol2, issue 6, Nov-Dec 2012, pp.4754-4756. 50 “Genetic Approach in Patch Antenna Design” by Shruti Vashisht and Dr. M.K.Soni in “ International Journal of Emerging Science and Engineering (IJESE), ISSN: 2319-6378, Vol1, Issue-9, July-13.pp.75-76. 51. “Application of GA to improve voltage regulation of self excited induction generator in a wind energy conversion system.Dheeraj Joshi, M. K. Soni International journal of intelligent systems Technologies and application Vol 2, issue 1st Feb, 2007 52
Design of FPGA based 32 bit floating point Arithmetic unit and verification of its VHDL code using MATLAB,I.J.Information Engineering and Electronic Business ,2014,1,1-14
53. “Study of wireless sensor n/w using leach protocol Himanshi, Shruti Vashist, M. K. Soni IJITEE, Vol 3 issue 2, July 2013. 54.
“Performance Review of Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad-hoc Network by Prem Chand and Dr. M.K.Soni in “IJERT” No.6, Volume & Issue 6, Aug 2013, pp 99-102.
“FPGA based digital System design –Issue and Challenges,Manav Rachna International journal of Engineering and Technology,Naresh Grover,M.K.Soni vol2,issue 1 June 2010
56 “Comparison of ABC and Ant Colony Algorithm based Fuzzy Controller for an Inverted Pendulum” by Anita Khosla, Dr.Leena G and Dr. M.K.Soni in “International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering” Vol.3, Aug, 13, ISSN 2278-3075 PP133-139.IJITEE INDIA. 57 “ABC Algorithm based Fuzzy Controller to Control the Velocity and Angle of an Inverted Pendulum by Anita Khosla, Dr.Leena G & Dr. M.K.Soni in “European Journal of Scientific Research” Vol.110 No4, Aug, 13, ISSN 1450-216X/1450-202X, Pp493-500, Britain. 58 “Impact of NP-Complete in Triangle Segments Tree Energy Efficiency Model in Wireless
Sensor Networks” by Kaebeh Yaeghoobi by Dr.M.K.Soni, S.S.Tyagi, Omid Mahdi Ebadati E ISSN 2090-4304, J. Basic. Appl. Sci. Res., 3(9) pp262-269, 2013. “Analysis of Rotman Lens Antenna for Different Substrates for Circular Contour” By Shruti Vashist,Dr M.K.Soni & P.K.Singhal in International Journal of Image, Graphics and Signal Processing (IJIGSP) ISSN: 2074-9074(Print), ISSN: 2074-9082, MECS Publisher, HongKong.
60. “Design and Performance Analysis of Wide angle Microwave Lens for Wireless Communication” by Shruti Vashist, Dr.M.K.Soni and P.K.Singhal in International Journal of Computer Applications, 0975-8887, Vol.85, No.12, Jan 2014, USA. 61. “Rotman Lens Performance Analysis” by Shruti Vashisht, Dr.M.K.Soni and P.K.singhal in ACEEE International Journal of Image Processing in ACEEE International Journal of Image Processing 2152-5056, Vol 5, No1, Jan 2014,USA. 62. “A Review on the development of Rotman Lens Antenna”,Shruti Vashist, M. K. Soni, P.K. Singhal,Hindawai Publications, Chinese Journal of Engineering, Vol 2014, article ID 385385 63
“Various Control Techniques and their comparative Analysis for Inverted Pendulum” by Anita Khosla,Dr.Leena G and Dr.M.K.Soni in ACEEE,ISSN 2158-7574(Online) , ISSN 2158-7566(Print)USA,Accepted for publication.
“ABC Algorithm based Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Controller for an Inverted Pendulum System” by Anita Khosla, Dr. Leena G and Dr.M.K.Soni in International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications,MECS Publisher,ISSN:2074-904X/2074-9058, Vol 6, No.6, May 14,pp.29-36HongKong.
65 . “Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Controller to Control the velocity and angle of Inverted Pendulum” by Anita Khosla, Dr.Leena G and Dr.M.K.Soni in International Journal of Intelligent systems and Application,MECS Publisher,ISSN:2074-904/20749058,HongKong.(Accepted). 66 “Speaker Recognition Using Support Vector Machine”by Geeta Nijhawan and Dr.M.K.Soni in International Journal of Computer Applications(0975-8887).Vol 87, No.2, Feb 2014,USA. 67 . “Real Time Speaker Recognition for Hindi Words” by Geeta Nijhawan and Dr. M.K.Soni in International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronics Business (2074-9023), MECS Publisher,pp 35-40, April 2014. Hongkong 68. “Sustaining Security in MANET through Biometric Technique inculcating Metaheuristic Algorithm by Sherin Zafar and Dr.M.K.Soni in Engineering Sciences International Research Journal, 2 Issue 1, year 2014,pp:41-44. 69. “Comparison and Implementation of different PWM schemes of Inverter with Induction Generator for Wind Generation” by Neha Kaushik, Dr.M.K.Soni and Ashish Grover in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. ISSN 2320-3765/2278-8875, Vol.3, Issue 5, pp.9513-9519, May, 2014. 70 .Simulation and Optimization of VHDL code for FPGA based design using Simulink Naresh Grover, M. K. Soni, I.J. Information Engineering and Electronic Business, June, 2014 vol3, 22-27. 71. ”Fuzzy adaptive dynamic friction compensator for Robot”,J.Ohri, L.Dewan, M. K. Soni, International journal of Systems Applications, Engg & Development, issue4, Vol2, 2008.
72 “A novel crypt biometric perception Algorithm to protract security in MANET”,Sherin Zafar,r.M.K.Soni,I.J.Computer Network and Information Security,2014,1,1-8 73. “To verify and compare denoising of Ecg signal using various denoising algorithms of IIR and FIR filters”, Sande Seema Bhogeshwar,M.K.Soni and Dipali Bansal, International journal Biomedical Engineering and technology, Inderscience publishers,Vol 16,No.3 2014. 74. “ Sustaining security in MANET through Biometric Stationed Authentication Protocol(BSAP) Inculcating Meta Heuristic Genetic Algorithm by Dr. M.K.Soni and Shrin Zafar in I.J. Modern Education and Computer Science (MECS) , I.J.Modern Education and Computer Science Hongkong ,2014,9,28-35 Published Online September 2014 in MECS DOI:10.5815/ijmecs.2014.09.05. 75.” OFDM PAPR Reduction Using Recurring SLM with Cyclic and Linear Block Codes Schemes" , Pratima Manhas,Dr.M.K Soni TELKOMNIKA Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering, published in Vol. 16, No.1 ,pp. 1 ~ 6 DOI: 10.11591/telkomnika.v15i3.8469 October 2015. 76.” Performance Analysis of DWT-OFDM and FFT-OFDM using Various Digital Modulation Techniques and Channel Coding”, Pratima Manhas,Dr.M.K Soni, International Journal of Computer Applications,USA, Vol. 128- No. 11,Oct 2015 77. Comparison of OFDM System in terms of BER using Different Transform and Channel Coding” , Pratima Manhas , Dr. M.k Soni , international journal of engineering & manufacturing(IJEM), PP.28-34, Pub. Date: 2016-1-8,DOI: 10.5815/ijem.2016.01.03. 78. Security breaches in trust management scheme in Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Bindiya Bhatia, Dr. M.K. Soni, Dr. Parul Tomar, International Journal of Advanced Research,U.K. Volume 5 issue 6,June 2017 79. Optimized OFDM Model Using CMA Channel Equalization for BER Evaluation Pratima Manhas, Dr. M.K Soni Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (BEEI)((Scopus(Elsevier)) Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (BEEI),Indonesia Vol. 6, No. 2, June 2017, pp. 133~139, DOI: 10.11591/eei.v6i2.614.,June 2017 80. Vulnerability Analysis of Mobile Agents Praxis in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks Bindiya Bhatia, Dr. M.K. Soni, Dr. Parul Tomar,International Journal of Computer Applications,USA, Volume 163 No 7,April 2017 81. Performance of OFDM System under Different Fading Channels and Coding Pratima Manhas, Dr. M.K Soni Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (BEEI)((Scopus(Elsevier)) Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (BEEI),Indonesia Volume 6, Issue 1, 2017, Pages 54-61,March 2017. 82. OFDM Performance Evaluation under Different Fading Channels using Matlab Simulink Pratima Manhas, Dr. M.K Soni Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and computer science Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and computer science vol 5, No. 2,pp-260-266 February 2017
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS in Conferences and Symposium 1. ‘Unreliable message through reliable channel’ Symposium on “Reliability of Networks and Systems” REC Kurukshetra, 18-20 Feb. 1977, by M.K. Soni and J S Gupta. 2. ‘Survey of problems in identifying the Industrial Process’ Proc of Symposium on “Industrial System Information Processing and Control” REC Kurukshetra, 5-7 Jan. 1979, By M.K. Soni and J S Gupta. 3. ‘Microprocessor based speed control of induction motor’ proc. of seminar, “Institution of Engineers” (India), Bangalore Nov. 1980 By M.K. Soni, J S Gupta and K Gopal. 4. ‘Microprocessor based power factor regulators’ Proceeding of Symposium on Microprocessor based system at CEERI Pilani, 5-6 May 1983 By M.K. Soni and J S Gupta. 5. ‘ Measurement of Systems impulse response using Microprocessor’ Proceeding of National Conference on Instrumentation, CSIO Chandigarh, 11-13 April 1983, By M.K. Soni and J S Gupta. 6. ‘A new algorithms for process control’ proceeding of 27th technical convention IETE, Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, 17-19 Feb. 1984 By. M.K. Soni 7. ‘A Microprocessor based oven controller’ proceeding of NSI-9, University of Kashmir, 3rd May 1984, By M.K. Soni and G S Hura. 8. ‘Implementation of Self Tuning Controller for MIMO system using microprocessor’ proceeding of National System Conference-87 REC Kurukshetra, Dec 1987 By M.K. Soni and K.K.Biswas (AWARDED BEST PAPER OF THE CONFERENCE.) 9.
‘Microprocessor based impulse response schema for identification and self tracking controller’Proceeding for National System Conference -88, PSG College Coimbatore, Dec 1988 By M.K. Soni and K.K.Biswas.
10. ‘Implementation of Self tuning controller for distributed parameters system using MultiMicroprocessor scheme’ proceeding of “4th IFAC symposium” on computer Aided design in control system (Satellite Section), Beijing 1988, By M.K. Soni. 11. ’A dual Microprocessor Scheme for PWM variable speed drives’ proceeding of “ISTED symposium on high power technology” Arizona University, Arizona, USA, March 1988, by M.K. Soni and K.K.Biswas. 12. ‘Microprocessor based scheme for Identification of I.O parameters of Thermal Unit’ proceeding of National Systems Conference, IIT Kharagpur,13-15 Dec. 1989, by M.K. Soni, A K Arora and Lillie Dewan. 13. ‘Self-tuning controller for distributed parameters system for implementation of dual Microprocessor’ proceeding of conference at University of Jodhpur, 5-7 March 1990, by M.K. Soni and K.K.Biswas.
14. ‘An Adaptive controller for megawatt frequency control’ Proceeding of IEE (I), Annual convention, Bangalore, 20-21 Jan 1991, by M.K.Soni A K Arora and Lillie Dewan. 15. ‘Microprocessor based scheme for PWM inverter controller’ Proceeding of National seminar on energy conservation and management, REC Kurukshetra, 10-11 Oct 1991 by M.K. Soni and K.K.Biswas. 16. ‘Intelligent controller proceedings of National System Conference by M.K. Soni and J S Dhillon. National System Conference-91, Roorkee University, 13-15 March 1992 17. ‘A tightly, coupled multimicroprocessor scheme for implementing an adaptive controller’ proceeding of National System Conference-92 Anna University, Madras, 17-19 Feb.1993 by M.K. Soni and K.K.Biswas. 18. ‘Simulation of robotic manipulator’ Proceeding of Institution of Engineers (India), conference held at REC Kurukshetra, 23 April 1995 by M.K. Soni and Jyoti Sareen. 19. ‘Simulation of Industrial robotic arm using self tuning controller’ by M.K. Soni, Jyoti Ohri and Lillie Dewan, proceeding of Institution of Engineers (India) conference held at REC Kurukshetra, 23 April 1995. 20. ‘Micro Processor Based Data Acquisition System’ by M.K. Soni, A P Mittal and D K Jain. Proceeding of Institution of Engineers (India) conference held at REC Kurukshetra, 23 April 1995, 21. ‘Determination of Frequency response a PC-based approach’ by M.K. Soni and Sathans. Proceeding of Institution of Engineers (India) conference held at REC Kurukshetra 23 April 1995. 22. ‘Review of H (infinity) controller’ by M.K. Soni and Lillie Dewan, proceeding of NSC-96 at VSSC Thiruvanthpuram, 19-21 Dec. 1996. 23. ‘Simulation of robotic arm-a case study’ proceeding of National System Conference-96 at VSSC Thiruvanthpuram, 19-21 Dec 1996 by M.K. Soni, Jyoti Ohri and Lillie Dewan. 24. ‘Robust H (infinity) controller for electricity generating main boiler feed pump’ proceeding of International Conference CERA-97, University of Roorkee, 8 Sept.1997 by M.K. Soni and Lillie Dewan. 25. ‘Vehicle identification from its sound pattern using kohonen neural network’ International conference on cognitive systems, at R&D center NIIT Ltd., New Delhi, 13-15 Dec.1997, by M.K. Soni, L M Saini and Archna Aggarwal. 26. ‘Quality improvement of coordinate Measuring Machine using H (infinity) controller’ proceeding of National Conference on Quality Reliability and Management, NCQRM-2000, 7-8 Dec.2000 by M.K. Soni and Lillie Dewan. 27. ‘Application of H (infinity) methods in identification’ proceeding of National System Conference-2000, 7-9 Dec.2000 by M.K. Soni and Lillie Dewan.
28. ‘On the Robustness of LQG controller’ proceeding of National conference on “Trends in Industrial Electronics, Transducers, control and communications” (TIET.COM) Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Patiala, 14-15 Nov. 2000 by M.K. Soni and Lillie Dewan. 29. ‘ Non-Linear regression modeling for peak load forecasting’ proceeding of “National Conference on “Trends in Industrial Electronics, Transducers, control and communications” (TIET.COM) Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Patiala, 14-15 Nov. 2000 by M.K. Soni and L.M Saini. 30. ‘On Multi-Resolution Analysis, Wavelets and Filter Banks’ proceeding of National conference on Trends in Industrial Electronics, Transducers, control and communications (TIET.COM) Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Patiala, 14-15 Nov. 2000 by, M.K. Soni O P Sahu and I M Talwar. 31. ‘Application of Mat LAB in system identification using H (infinity)’ proceeding of Mat Lab India Millennium Conference, Cranes Software International Bangalore 15-17 Nov.2000 by M.K. Soni and Lillie Dewan. 32. ‘Statistical Techniques for electrical Load forecasting of an Indian utility’ proceeding of “International Conference statistics, Cobinatorics and related areas” –7th International Conference of forum for interdisciplinary Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, 19-21 Dec.2000 by M.K. Soni and L.M Saini. 33. ‘Quality improvement of peak load forecasting using artificial Neural Network’ proceeding of the “International Conference on Quality Reliability and IT at the turn of the Millennium”, School of Information Technology, G.G.S Indraprastha University, Delhi 21-23 Dec.2000 by M.K. Soni and L.M Saini. 34. ‘Recognition of handwritten Hindi characters using Neocognitron Neural Network’ proceeding of the National Conference on “Computers and Device for Communication” (CODEC-2001) , REC Jallandhar,22-23 NOV 2001 by M.K.Soni and L.M .Saini 35. ‘On perfect Reconstruction filter banks’ proceeding of all India seminar on “Recent Trends in Computer Communication and Networks” IIT Roorkee and Institution of Engineers (India), Roorkee center 7-8 nov.2001. M.K. Soni O P Sahu and I M Talwar. 36. ‘OPC oriented VB based SCADA package to Legacy System –An Optimal Solution’, All India Seminar on Power and Energy for Sustainable Growth, (communicated), CRCSE Murthal and Institution of Engineers (India), 20 Feb, 2003, by M.K.Soni, Kanishk soni and Lillie Dewan. 37. “Parameters Identification of separately Excited DC Drive using Genetic Algorithm” Proc. of All India Seminar on Power and Energy sustainable Growth, CRCSE Murthal and Institution Of Engineers (India) 20 Feb, 2002 by M.K.Soni and Dheeraj Joshi. 38. ‘Application of Queuing Models to evaluate the performance of computer Communication Networks’,Organized by Institution of Engineers (India) and SJPM Institute of Engg.and Tech., Radaur May 17,2002 by R.M Sharma, Dr. M.K. Soni and Dr. R.A Aggarwal. 39. ’Aim and approach of performance evaluation of computer communication networks proc of seminar “World Telecommunications Day” organized by Institution of Engg. (India) and SPJM Institute of Engg.and Tech.,Radhur.May 17,2002 by R M Sharma, Dr. M.K. Soni and Dr R.A Aggarwal.
40. “Design of controllers using Genetic Algorithm for high performance induction motor drive” Proc of “National Power Electronic Conference” NPEC 2003,IIT Bombay Oct 16-17,2003, by Saurabh Chanana, Dheeraj Joshi and M.K. Soni. 41. “An overview of Architectural design of OSI management”, Proceedings of all India seminars on “Challenges ahead with IT” (CAIT-2002) organized by Institution of Engineers (India) and SLIET Longowal from Jan19-20, 2002 by R.M Sharma, M.K. Soni and R.A Aggarwal. 42. “Role of computers in society and disable” proc of “National seminar on Instrumentation and IT for disable” (NSIITD-2002) organized by CSIO Chandigarh, March 22-23, 2002 by R M Sharma, R A Aggarwal. and M.K. Soni. 43. “Roust PID control of robotic arm”, proc. of National Conference on “Trends in Instrumentation and control Engg”. (TICE-2004) organized by TIET, Patiala, Feb5-6-04 by Jyoti Ohri and M.K. Soni. 44. “Hybrid Routing Algorithm” by Yash pal Singh and M.K.SONI ‘Proc.of asian conference on intelligent system & networking (AISN-2006) Feb. 24-25, 2006 Haryana Engg. College, Jagadhri 45. “Modeling of Magnetization curve for self excited induction Generator using Fuzzy Logic”, “Proc. of National Conference PEPEM –05 Jan 28-29, 2005, TIET Patiala. 46. “Modeling of Magnetization characteristics of self Excited Induction Generator using Fuzzy Logic” 2nd National Conference on “Intelligent system & Networks” (ISN-2005) Feb-25-26, 2005 Haryana Engg. College, Jagadhri. 47. “Global H- infinity Roburt Control of Robot Manipulator” by Jyoti Ohri, Lillie Dewan and M K Soni, Proc of 2nd Control and Instrumentation System Conference” , CISCON- 2005, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Nov 11-12, 2005. 48. “Performance evaluation of self excited induction generator using Evolutionary Techniques” Proc of “National Power Electronic Conference” by Dheeraj Joshi, KS Sandhu, M K Soni, Dec 22-24, 2005 IIT Kharagpur, pp- 395-401. 49. “Decentralized Robust PID control for friction and Uncertainty Compensation of Mechanical Manipulators” by Jyoti Ohri, Lillie Dewan &M.K. Soni. Proc of Conference “Advances in Mechanical Engineering” AIME 2006, Faculty of Engg. & Technology Jamia MIllia Islamia, Jan, 20-21 June, 2006 pp 975-983 New Delhi. 50. “Global H Infinity control of robot manipulator” by Jyoti Ohri, Lillie Dewan & M.K. Soni proc. of Advance in process control & instrumentation engg. RAPCIE-2006, Deptt. Of USIC, KU Kurukshetra, Feb 23, 2006. 51. “Tracking control of robots using global H infinity robust control” by Jyoti Ohri, Lillie Dewan and M K Soni. Proc of “ICGST International conference on Automation Robotics and Autonomous system” ARAS –06, 13-15 June, 2006 Sharm Elsheikh, Egypt. 52. “Adaptive Fuzzy Friction Compensation in Robotic Manipulators”, by Jyoti Ohri, Dr. M.K. Soni, Dr. Lillie Dewan. Proc. of 4th International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications;” National University, San Diego, California, USA, (ICCSA-2006) June 27-29, 2006, pp. 66-70
53. “Recent Advances in Networking” by Dr. M.K.Soni, Proc. of National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Network Technologies”, 2nd Sept. 2006. CITM Faridabad (Invited paper key address of the Seminar) 54. “Overview of connection-oriented and connection-less protocol” by Yash Paul Singh and Dr. M.K. Soni, Proc. of National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Network Technologies, 2nd Sept. 2006, CITM Faridabad. 55. “Intelligent Control for UPS invertor Performance improvement by Sahans, A Swarup and M K Soni ,” Proc. of National Conference on “Power Electronic & intelligent Centre” 17 th – 18th March, 2007 MNIT, Jaipur. 56. Tracking control of Robots using Decentralized Robust PID Control for Friction and Uncertainty Compensation” by Dr. M K Soni, the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science, 2007 at San Francisco, USA. (24 – 26th Oct, 2007). Recommended for best paper award. 57. “Adaptive controller for Robot Manipulator with Fuzzy Friction compensation “by Jyoti Ohri, Lillie Dewan and M KSoni. Proc. 20th International Conference in Industry and Engg. San Francisco, CA USA organized by International Society for Computer and their Application, Nov 7-9, 2007, pp251-256 58. “Bandwidth Sensitive Multipath Routing Algorithm” by Yash Pal, Dr. M K Soni and A Swarup Proc of IASTED International Conference held from May 26th to 28th 2008 in Quebec, Canada 59. “Qos enabled Routing Protocol for MANET” by Dr. P K Suri, Dr M K Soni, Parul Gambhir, Proc. of International Conference on Wireless Networks (ICWN 09), pp229-234 held in July 13-16 2009 at Las Vegas, Nerada, USA. 60. “Knowledge Based Protection circuits for converter and inverter Application” by C.M Bhatia, M K Soni & Sanjana Malhotra in the Procc of “International Conference on Power Electronics” organized by NSIT, New Delhi, Jan 28-30, 2011. 61. “Noise Removal of ECG Signal using Different Filtering Techniques”. Proc. Of National Conference on New Paradigms in Electronics, Communication and Computing (NCNPECC2012) held on 19th May, 2012, Echelon Institute of Technology, Faridabad. 62. “Comprehensive Survey on various issues of Smart Grid Communication” by Surender Kumar, Dr. M.K.Soni & D.K.Jain in National Conference on “ Contemporary Techniques & Technologies in Electronics Engineering at Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, Murthal- Sonepat, Haryana,India held on 13th-14th March,2013. 63. “Design and Performance of PID Controller” by Prof. Anita, Dr. Leena G and Dr. M.K.Soni. Proc of National Conference on Recent Advances in Computational Trends in Electrical Engg” held on Feb 11 at Sant Longowal Institute of Engg & Tech, Punjab. 64. “Recent Advances of Fuzzy Logic in Communication System” by Anita Khosla, Dr Leena G and Dr. M.K.Soni. Proc of IEEE sponsored in National Conference on future Mobile Radio Systems, Electronics & Communication Deptt, Faculty of Engg & Tech, MRIU, Faridabad held on Sept 2011.pp.138-142
“Meta-Heuristic Genetic Algorithm To Protract Security and Optimization in MANET” by Sherin Zafar and Dr.M.K.Soni in Proceedings of “National Conference on Recent Advances in Electronics and Communication Engineering(Race-2014)” held in ITS Engineering College in March, 2014.
“Comparative Analysis of Various Mathematical Optimization Techniques to Enhance Performance of MANET by Sherin Zafar and Dr.M.K.Soni in Proceedings of “ National Conference on Recent Trends in Mathematical Modelling and Soft Computing Techniques” held in MRIU in March,2014.
“Inculcating Image Processing Characteristics To Procure Security in Networks” by Sherin Zafar and Dr.M.K.Soni in CSIR Sponsored “ International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science & Information Technology”, held in Alfalah University in April,2014.
68 “ Trust Based QOS Protocol(TBQP) Using Meta-heuristic Genetic Algorithm for Optimizing and Securing MANET” by Sherin Zafar & Dr. M.K.Soni in the process of IEEE Sponsored International Conference on “Reliability, Optimization and Information Technology”6-8 Feb2014, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering at MRIU,Faridabad. 69
“Effect of Variation in Constraints on the Performance of MANET Routing Protocol” by Prem Chand & Dr.M.K.Soni in the process of IEEE Sponsored International Conference on “Reliability, Optimization and Information Technology”6-8 Feb2014, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering at MRIU, Faridabad.
“SAERP: An Energy Efficiency Real-time Routing Protocol in WSNs” by Kaebeh Yaeghoobi S.B, Dr M.K.Soni, Prof. S.S Tyagi & Omid Mahdi Ebadati E in the process of IEEE Sponsored International Conference on “Reliability, Optimization and Information Technology”6-8 Feb2014, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering at MRIU, Faridabad.
71 “ Design of Simulink Model to denoise ECG signal using various IIR & FIR filters” by Seema Nayak,Dr M.K.Soni & Deepali Bansal in the process of IEEE Sponsored International Conference on “Reliability, Optimization and Information Technology”6-8 Feb2014, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering at MRIU, Faridabad. 72. “Design and Performance of PID Controller” by Anita Khosla, Dr. Leena G and Dr.M.K.Soni in Conference on Recent Advances in Computational Trends in Electrical Engg in SLIET (Sant Longowal Institute of Engg & Technology).Vol/Issue National Conference, Feb.11. 73. Performance Evaluation of Mobile Ad hoc Network in Presence of Selfish Nodes under Realistic Environment” by Prem Vashisht and Dr. M. K. Soni, Paper accepted in 7th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies in association with INDERSCIENCE Publishers, UK, IETE. 74. “ Secure Routing in MANET through Crypt-Biometric Technique” by Sherin Zafar and Dr. M.K.Soni , Paper presented in 2014 in India Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing : Theory and Applications(FICTA) 2014 Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Volume 328, 2015, pp 713-720 in FICTA, Springer sponsored International conference in Orissa. 75. “ Sustaining Security: Encircling Wavelet Quartered Extrication Algorithm for Crypt-Biometric Perception, Sherin Zafar and Dr. M.K.Soni Paper presented in 2014 in India Data Mining and Intelligent Computing (ICDMIC),2014 International Conference on pp.1—6. ISBN: 978-1-
4799-4675-4 in IEEE Sponsored International Conference on Data Mining and Intelligent Computing. 76. “An Optimized Genetic Stowed Biometric Approach to Proc. Of Potent QOS in MANET” by Sherin Zafar and Dr. M.K.Soni International Conference on Soft Computing and Software Engineering” March 5-6,2015, university of California Berkeley, California USA. 77.
”PAPR reduction of OFDM using recurring SLM with cyclic block codes schemes,” Pratima Manhas and Dr M.K Soni, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (ICRITO 2015) PHD chamber New Delhi,30.8.15.
“BER ANALYSIS OF BPSK, QPSK & QAM BASED OFDM SYSTEM USING SIMULINK”, Pratima Manhas and Dr M.K Soni, International conference on recent advances in engineering science and management (ICRAESM-15),Amity Noida 2nd-4th Sept 2015
“Comparison of BER analysis in OFDM using linear and cyclic block codes for different Digital Modulation Techniques”,by Pratima Manhas, Dr. M.K soni in IEEE based International Conference on Computational intelligence and communication technology(CICT-2016 (Scopus indexed) held. at ABES , Ghaziabad on 12-13 Feb 2016
LIST OF CONFERENCES, SHORT-TERM COURSES ATTENDED 1.
Winter school on ‘Estimation in Control and Communication’, Elect. Deptt. IIT Delhi, 27 Nov.-21 Dec 1974.
2. National Symposium on ‘Reliability of Networks and System’ REC Kurukshetra, Feb.1977. 3. Summer School on ‘computer Process Control and Instrumentation’ IIT Delhi, 28 Nov.-16 Dec.1977. 4. Short Course on ‘Microprocessor: Structures and Applications’ IIT Delhi, March 1978. 5. Winter School on ‘Microprocessors and their Applications’ Elect. Engg. Deptt. IIT Delhi, Dec.1978. 6. National Symposium on ‘Industrial System Information processing and Control’ REC, Kurukshetra, Jan 1979. 7. Seminar on ‘Microprocessor Application’ Institute of Engineers Bangalore, May 1980. 8. Winter School on ‘Microprocessor’ J.K Institute of Applied Physics, Allahbad, 22 Dec.1980-8 Jan 1981. 9. Summer School on ‘Applied Energy System Analysis’ Electrical Engg. Deptt. IIT Delhi, Dec.1981. 10. Summer School on ‘Current Trend in Instrumentation and Development of Appropriate Modern Teaching Curricula’ IDDC, IIT Delhi, June 1982. 11. ’26th Technical Convertion of IETE’ at Hyderabad, Feb 1983. 12. National Conference on ‘Instrumentation’ at CSIO Chandigarh, 11-13 April 1983. 13. Summer School on ‘Distributed Computer Control of Large Scale System’ Electrical Deptt.IIT Delhi, June 1983. 14. ‘Microprocessor Technology and Application Program’ IIT Delhi, 17-19 Feb 1984. 15. 27th Technical Convention at IETE’ at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, 17-19 Feb. 1984. 16. ‘Continuing Education Programme for Computer’ Deptt. Of Computer Science and Engg. IIT Delhi, 14 May-31 June 1984. 17. ‘Education Programme on Utilization of Indian Standard’ Delhi College of Engg. Delhi, August 1986. 18. ‘National System Conference’ NSC-87, REC Kurukshetra, Dec. 1987. 19. ‘National System Conference’ NSE-88, PSG College, Coimbatore, Dec.1988. 20. ‘Continuing Education Programme for Computer on Discrete Structure and CAGD’ at IIT New Delhi, 6 May 1989.
21. ‘C.D cell Workshop on Identification of resource material for modern courses on Instrumentation, Thyristorized Derives and process Control Instrumentation’ at Electrical Engg. Deptt. IIT Delhi, 24 March 1990. 22. Workshop on Modern Control Equipment for Education’ at Hotel Imperial, New Delhi, 12 Sept.1990. 23. Seminar on ‘Recent Advances on process Instrumentation’ at Delhi College of Engg. 20 April1991. 24. Short Term Courses on ‘Artificial Intelligence Tools and their Engg. Applications’ June 3-16, 1991 at Elect. Deptt. IIT Delhi. 25. ‘Consumer Training Programme for Instrumentation’ at Instrumentation Limited Kota, 16 July2 August 1991. 26. National Seminar on ‘Energy Conservation and Management’ at REC Kurukshetra, 10-11 Oct 1991. 27. Short Courses on “Micro Controllers based System Design” at Delhi Institute of Technology Delhi, 17-21 January 1994. 28. Seminar on Computer “ Computers in Agriculture & Fertilizers” organized by Deptt of Computer Science & Application, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra held on 25th Nov 1994. 29. ‘Seminar on Latest Trends in Computer’ Deptt of Computer Science and Applications Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 15-16 April 1994. 30. All India Seminar on ‘Electronic Industrial Applications’ Institution of Engineers (India) at RECK, 23 April 1995. 31. ‘Training Programmes on Performance Appraisal and Development System’ISTE Chapter, RECK, 3-5 March 1995. 32. ‘Course on Unix and Networking’ REC Kurukshetra, 17 May-21 May 1999. 33. ‘Patent Awareness Workshop’ REC, Kurukshetra, 9 Oct 1999. 34. ‘Awareness Programme on Technology Management’ REC Kurukshetra, 1999.
35. ‘National Workshop of National Board of Accreditation’ at Delhi Organized by Council of Architecture, 2-3 Feb 2000. 36. Conference on Industrial Electronic, Transducers Controls and Communication’ at TIET, Patiala, 14-15 Nov.2000. 37. ‘On Creation of All India Computerized Database of Engg. Faculty Member’ Organized by National Foundation of Indian International Centre, Maximally Marg, New Delhi, 28 May 2001. 38. Workshop on Recent Trends in Power Systems’ Dept. of Electrical Engg. REC Kurukshetra (Sponsored by DST & BHEL), 23-24 Nov. 2001.
39. “Accreditation Workshop” organized by Department of Technical Education, Haryana at Govt. Polytechnic, Nilokheri, 24 March 2002. 40 Workshop on revision of scheme /syllabi of B.Tech courses Electrical Engg. Deptt.REC Kurukshetra, 6 April 2002. 41. Workshop on Curricular Development for M.Tech courses at Y.M.C.A Institute of Engg. and Tech., Faridabad, 30 –August-2002. 42. Workshop on power sector reforms in India Electrical engg. Dept. NIT Kurukshetra.29 Nov 2002. 43. Workshop on technical education quality improvement programme Technical Education Dept, Govt of Haryana at NIT Kurukshetra, 2-3 Dec, 2002. 44. “SWOT Analysis” organized by NIT, Kurukshetra, 9-10 Dec 2002. 45. “Visit to IISC Bangalore for its functioning”, 17-19 August 2003. 46. “Power feast” 28-29 Nov 2003, Electrical Engg. Deptt. NIT Kurukshetra. 47. “Workshop on Financial Management”, National Institute of Financial Management, Faridabad, 8-13 March 2004. 48. TEQIP Workshop on Financial Management, 21-22 August, 2004 NIT Kurukshetra 49. TEQIP CIP, 29-30 Dec. 2004 NIPU, Noida 50. IPR Workshop 15th Feb. 2005, CRSCE, Murthal. 51. “Technology submit 2005” 21-22 sept 2005, Hostel Taj palace, New Delhi. 52. INDEST CONSORTIUM CONVENTION, NIT, Kurukshetra Library, 8-9 April 2006. 53. ICGST International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Autonomous system, 13-15 June 2006, Sharm Elsheikh, Egypt. 54. National Seminar on ‘Emerging Trends in Network Technologies’, 2nd Sept., 2006, CITM Faridabad. 55. One day Workshop on “Transmission Automation”, on 6th September, 06, organized by AREVA T &D Sytems, A-88,Sector – 57, Noida. 56. Workshop on “Altair’s Hyper Works CAE Technology”, on 9th November, 06. Hotel MOSAIC, Sector – 18, Noida, organized by CAD Studio and Altair’s 57. Workshop on “Industry Institute Interaction” organized by NITK, at Hotel Shivalik on 19th – 20th Feb, 2007. 58. The World Congress on “Engineering and Computer Science, 2007” at University of California, Berekley, San Francisco, USA. from 24 – 26th Oct, 2007.
59. Attended Interaction with President & CEO of Texas International Education Consortium, USA November, 2007 at Raunaq Hall, PHD House, New Delhi organized by Education Promotion Society for India and USA Embassy. 60. ‘Edge 2008’ organized by Manipal Academic of Higher Education in Collaboration with EPSI, March 3-5, 2008 India Habbitat Centre, New Delhi 61. IASTED International Conference on “ Wireless and Communication held in May 26-28, 2008 in Hotel Delta , Quebec, Canada 62. “Academic Reforms in Engineering & Technology” one day workshop held at UIET, MDU, Rohtak on 27th February 2009. 63. Nano Technology Business The Giant in Dwarfs” 14-15 April 2009 organized by CII & DST, Taj Hotel, New Delhi 64. One-Day workshop on “Curricula Development and Validation held in Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad on 16th May 2009. 65. One day Workshop on “Curricula Development and Validation” held in Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad on 21st May 09. 66. One day “Workshop on Programme Educational objectives (PEO)” for revised NBA Accreditation criteria held on 23rd January 2010 at YMCA Corporate Office, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi. 67. Seminar on Role of IP in Technology Development & Transfer, 15 Feb. 2010, Inspire Hall, Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi. 68. Attended two day International Conference and Exhibition on “Nanotechnology and Solar Photovoltaics” held in MRIU, Faridabad, April 16-17, 2010. 69. Attended India International Conference on Power Electronics IICPE 2010, Jan 28-30 2011 NSIT, New Delhi, India 69 Attended International Conference on Soft Computing for problem Solving organized by the Institution of Engineers (INDIA) ROORKEE and IIT Roorkee Dec. 20-22, 2011 70 Attended International Symposium on “Recent Advances in Green Chemistry and Chromatographic Sciences” held during 12-14 Jan, 2012 at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad 71. Attended “NBA WORKSHOP” organized by National Board of Accredition at NSIT, Delhi on 28th March2012. 72. Attended “5th Word IT Forum (WITFOR) 2012 to be held on 16th -18th April, 2012 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. 73.
Attended 7th National Quality Conclave held on 27th -28th April, 2012 organized by Quality Council of India at Le Meridian Hotel, New Delhi.
Attended “Workshop on Outcome Based Accreditation Process & Parameters” 21-22 Sept, 2012 organised by National Board of Accreditation, at Delhi Technological University, Delhi.
Attended “Board Orientation Program” organised by Institute of Public Hotel, Hyderabad 8-10 Oct, 2012
Enterprise at MeriGold
Attended International Conference on “Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocPros 2012) organized by JK LakshmiPati University, Jaipur on Dec28-30, 2012.
Attended workshop on “Orientation Workshop on NBA Accredition Progress & Parameters” at Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur on 18th & 19th Feb, 2013.
78 Attended National Conference on “A New Era of Industrial Development in Northern India Role of Private Sector Educational Institutions organized by Education Promotion Society of India on 18th Oct, 2013 at Bhushan Auditorium, PHD House, Sector-31 A, Chandigarh-160031. 79. Attended “Workshop on Energy Conservation Technologies” organized by DLF Industries Assocaition, Faridabad on 12th Jan.2015, Hotel Park Plaza, Faridabad. 80. Attended National Conference on “Recent Trends and Developments in Statistics NCRTDS 2015 February 21-23,2015 organized by Department of Statistics, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana. 81. Attended International Conference on “ Soft Computing and Software Engineering” held on March 5-6,2015 at university of California Berkeley, Sutardja Dai Hall, California, USA and presented the research paper on An Optimized Genetic Stowed Biometric Approach to Potent QOS in MANET.
LIST OF CONFERENCES, SHORT-TERM COURSES ORGANIZED
1. ‘Course on Unix and Networking ‘REC, Kurukshetra, 17 May-21 May 1999. 2. ‘Workshop on Recent Trends in Power Systems’ Dept. of Electrical Engg REC Kurukshetra (Sponsored by DST & BHEL), 23-24 Nov.2001. 3. ‘Workshop on Revision of Scheme/Syllabi of B.Tech courses’ Electrical Engg. deptt. REC Kurukshetra, 6 April 2002. 4. ‘Workshop on Power Sector Reforms in India’ Electrical Engg. Deptt. NIT, Kurukshetra, 29 Nov.2002. 5. Workshop on “Powerfest” 28-29 Nov. 2003, Electrical Engg Department NIT Kurukshetra. 6.
‘IPR Workshop’ on 15th Feb. 2005 at CRSCE, Murthal, Sonepat.
7. Workshop on “Enhancing Awareness and Teaching Skills”, Chief Coordinator March – 19th 23rd, 2007 CITM Faridabad” 8. ISTE sponsored Short Term Faculty Development Programme on “ Communication for Management Training & Research” May 12-16, 2008, CITM, Faridabad 9. One day workshop on “Curricula Development and Validation” on 16th May 2009, Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad. 10. One day workshop on “Curricula Development and Validation” on 21st May 09. Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad 11. International Symposium on “Recent Advances in Green Chemistry and Chromatographic Sciences” held from 12-14 Jan, 2012 at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad (in association with Indian Oil Corporation, Faridabad). 12 “Geo Spatial Technology”held on 30-31 May, 2012 at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad (in association with Department of Science & Technology and Defense Research and development organization. 13 “Annual Quality Conclave-2013” Academia Industry Synergy for Quality Assurance, Nov 12, 2013 at Manav Rachna International University, Fridabad. 14 “International Conference on Reliability, Optimization & Information Technology” sponsored by IEEE , 06-08 Feb.2014, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, MRIU,Faridabad
LIST OF M.TECH DISSERTATION GUIDED by DR. M.K.SONI S.NO
TITLE OF M.TECH DISSERTATION
Parameter Estimation of DC Machine Using Method of Sensitivity Coefficients Critical Study on Different Identification Techniques A Critical Survey of Solid State Speed Control Techniques for DC and Induction Motor Speed Control of AC Servo Motor Using PLL Microprocessor Based Power Factor Control Microprocessor Based Traffic Control Microprocessor Based Design of an Instrument for the Measurement of Active & Reactive Power & Power Factor Critical Study of Excitation Control System of Alternator and Possible Future Trend Microprocessor Application Study of Self Tuning Controller Computer Aided Self Tuning Controller Design of Multi Microprocessor System Study of Controller for Robotics Micro Computer Control of D P System using Self Tuning Controller
4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 22. 23. 24.
Expert System in Control System Control of Turbo fan Engine Using MIMO Self Tuning Controller Some Aspects of Microprocessor Based Energy Meter Control of Robotics Arm Using Self Tuning Controller P.C Based Monitoring of Energy of Integrated System Studyof Pole Assignment Self Tuning Controller for Robotic arm Planning, Scheduling and Control of Large Project Using Simulation Study Multimode Multi Channel Microprocessor Based Process controller Optimization of Traveling Salesman Problem using Hop field feedback Artificial Neural Network
NAME OF THE YEAR STUDENT Rajesh kumar
J.K.Handa Trilok Singh
KR Chittibabu J S Dhillon Mrs. Lillie Dewan Ram Kumar Pragati Kumar Ravinder Kumar Co-Guide Mrs. Lillie Dewan Ms. Neelam Giand Subhash Chand Kashyap E.S. Dharmender
1987 1987 1988 1988 1990 1990
Ashish Mohan Sangal
1990 1991 1991
27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39.
Design and Development of a PC based Impulse Response of a System Vehicle Sound Identification using Kohonen Network Review of Controller Analysis of fuzzy Board Control of Static Reactive Power Compensator Micro Controller Based Single Phase Energy Meter Chip & System Design using AHDL Digital System Design using AHDL Process Control using Three Term Controller An algebraic approach to H control design and comparison with robust PID control VHDL Based Design & its Processor from its instruction specification Reduced Order Models and Implementation of LQG Controller Self Tuning PID Controller on Multivariable Systems Modeling, simulation and implementation of PMSM drive Comparative study of model reduction based realization and Gramian approach Coordinated Design of TCSC and PSS for Mitigating Inter-Area Oscillation.
Surekha Jain Vipin Kumar
Ajay Misra Ajay Partap Singh Sharvan Kumar
1997 1997 1997
Shirali Singh, MRIU
LIST OF M.TECH PROJECTS GUIDED by DR. M.K.SONI S.NO 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22.
TITLE OF M.TECH PROJECT Design of Microprocessor based PWM Inverter Pressure Monitor Microprocessor Based Elevator Simulator Microprocessor Based Data Acquisition System Design of a tightly coupled Multiprocessing Scheme Microprocessor Based Smart scale Microprocessor Based on Moisture Meter Microprocessor Based Data Acquisition System Microprocessor Based Energy Meter Microprocessor Based PWM Inverter Microprocessor Based Controller PC Based Frequency Response Analyzer PC Based Simulation of Three Term Controller Study of Controller Graphical Representation of Fourier Series Using Assembly Language Analysis and Modeling of Digital System Using HVDL Modeling & Simulation of Digital system using VHDL Tuning and Analysis of Roubust PID Controller Design & Simulation of Traffic Light and Vending Machine Controller Using VHDL Study of Advance in Controller Model order reduction by Gramian Technique An Hď Ą approach to model order reduction
NAME OF THE STUDENT Neelam Giand
Manoj Mittal KR Chittibabu GL Pahuja
1984 1987 1988
Pargati Kumar Ravinder Nath Jyoti Sareen
1989 1989 1990
Dharmender Nath R.S.Bhatia Somasi Mohan Sat Hans Sharvan Kumar
1991 1992 1994 1994 1994
Ms. Surekha Aggarwal Shiv Kumar
Ajay Partap Singh
Nidhi Singh Sunil Kumar
List of Blood Banks organized by Dr. M. K Soni 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
Blood Bank organized in association with Lions Club International District 321-A (in 2007). Blood Bank organized in association with Rotary club of Faridabad on 23rd Sept 2008. Blood Bank organized in association with Lions Club of Faridabad on 28th Oct 09. Blood Bank organized in association with Lions Club of Faridabad on 23rd Sept,2010 Blood Bank organized in association with Lions Club and Rotary Club of Faridabad on 29th Feb, 2013. 6) Blood Bank organized in association with Rotary Club of Faridabad on 4th April,2014
List of Ph.D Guided / Thesis by Dr. M.K Soni 1. Name of the Candidate
Name of the Topic
Dr. Lillie Dewan Professor, Elect Engg Deptt NIT, Kurukshetra Robust Stabilization of uncertain System- Quadratic Stabilizality and H 8 control Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Description of work
It describes the robustness of the Controller in the presence of uncertainity. The parameters of the system is identified and controlled using LQG and H 8 control
Year of Completion 2001
2. Name of the Candidate
Name of the Topic
Dr.L.M Saini Professor, Elect Engg Deptt NIT, Kurushetra. Some aspects of machine learning using artificial neural networks.
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Description of work
In this thesis some aspects of Supervised and unsupervised machine Learning have been discussed. The Basic Supervised machine learning technique (SDBP) has been modified. Its performance has been compared By applying them to a standard Practical problem Improvement in Recall error (MAPE), reduction in Complexity of leaving (MFLOP) and Increase in convergence rate are the performance evaluators.
Year of Completion in 2002
3. Name of the Candidate
Dr. O.P.Sahu Professor Deptt of Electronics & Comm NIT, Kurukshetra
Name of the Topic
Multirate Filter Banks Study, Analysis and Design.
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Description of work
It aims to study some important two Channel filter bank design techniques And developed new design methods Using optimization techniques using Steepest descent, fletcher-Reeve and Marquardt methods. These new Proposed methods are effective in Terms of ALD, AMD and PhD.
Completed in 2004.
4. Name of the Candidate
Dr. Yashpal Director AICTE, Head Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Name of the Topic
Analysis and Development of Adaptive Routing Algorithms in Computer Networks.
NIT , Kurukshetra.
Description of work
Comparison of Different routing Algorithms on the basis of Performance evaluation by simulating On NS-II.A new algorithm Bandwith Sensitive multipath was developed.
Completed in 2010, He worked only Three years with me. I was on lien from NIT, Kurukshetra As per rule of NITK, my name was not written as Guide in the thesis. I was only Acknowledged.
5. Name of the Candidate
Dr. Jyoti Ohri Associate Professor Elect Engg Deptt NIT Kurukshetra.
Name of the Topic
â€˜Adaptive Robust Control of Robot Manipulatorâ€?
Description of Work
Its aim is to design Advance Controller for controlling the position Of Robot manipulator under different Uncertain conditions.
Completed in 2010, He worked only Three years with me. I was on lien from NIT, Kurukshetra, As per rule of NITK, my name was not written as Guide in the thesis. I was only Acknowledged.
6. Name of the Candidate
Mr. Avinesh Verma Assistant Professor Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Name of the Topic
FPGA based optimal Design and its Application.
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Description of work
Its aim is to design firing circuit using FPGA Architecture for designing 3phase induction motor control. Its architecture is optimized using Genetic algorithm for reduction in Area and for high performance. Hence There is a reduction in number of Components.
Completed in 2011
7. Name of the Candidate
Name of the Topic
Mr. R.M Sharma Assistant Professor Deptt of Computer Engg NIT, Kurukshetra. A Study on the performance Evaluation of Computer Communication Networks
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Completed in April, 2014
8. Name of the Candidate
Prof. Naresh Grover Director FET, MRIU Faridabad
Name of the Topic
FPGA based Optimal Digital System Design.
Completed in May,2014
9. Name of the Candidate
Name of the Topic University Status 10. Name of the Candidate
Ms. Parul Tomar Assistant Professor Deptt of Computer Engg YMCA University of Science and Tech, Fbd Simulation of QoS in adhoc network Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra Completed in 2012 Ms. Anita Khosla Associate Professor EEE Dept, MRIU Fbd
Name of the Topic
Design of Intelligent Controller for Inverted Pendulum
Completed in June 2015
11. Name of the Candidate
Ms. Shruti Vashist Associate Professor Deptt of Electronics & Comm MRIU, Faridabad.
Name of the Topic
Rotman Lens Antenna in Micro Strip Configuration
Completed in June 2015
12. Name of the Candidate
Ms. Geeta Nijhawan Associate Professor Deptt of Electronics and Comm Engg FET, MRIU, Faridabad
Name of the Topic
Robust Speech Recognition System.
Completed in June 2015
13 Name of Candidate Name of the Topic University
Prem Chand Vashisht Performance Improvement of Routing Protocols in Mobile Adhoc Network MRIU, Faridabad
Completed in April, 2014
14. Name of Candidate Name of the Topic
University Status 15. Name of the Candidate
Name of the Topic
Sherin Zafar Optimized secure protocol for MANET through biometric approach. Manav Rachna International University Completed in August 2015 Mr. Surender Kumar Associate Professor DBCR University of Science & Tech Murthal, Sonipat Application of Intelligent Techniques For Power Quality Monitoring of Distributed generation.
MRIU, Faridabad Completed in June 2016.
16. Name of Candidate
Kaebeh Yaeghoob, Shanbenbazon.
Name of the Topic University
Energy Efficiency and Routing Protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks. MRIU, Faridabad
Completed in March 2017
17. Name of Candidate
Name of the Topic University
Signal Processing of Biomedical Signals. MRIU, Faridabad
Completed in March 2016
18. Name of Candidate
Name of the Topic University
Performance improvements of OFDM in wireless communication systems. MRIU, Faridabad
Pre Ph.D Completed
19. Name of Candidate Name of the Topic University
Umesh Dutta Process for low power VLSI design MRIU, Faridabad
Completed in March 2016
20. Name of Candidate Name of the Topic University Status
Aasif Hasan Wireless sensor networks MRIU, Faridabad In Progress
21. Name of Candidate
Name of the Topic University
Un-interrupted Power Supplies and Their Characterization. MRIU, Faridabad
22. Name of Candidate
Name of the Topic University
Wireless Sensor Network Applications in grid control MRIU, Faridabad
23. Name of Candidate
Name of the Topic
Secure mobile agents in mobile adhoc networks