JANUARY 12, 2020 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Topgolf National Harbor 6400 Clipper Way Oxon Hill, MD 20745
Are you a Washington Capitals fans or do you have clients who are? Want a chance to align your company with one of the top charitable brands in the country, while spending time with 2018 Stanley Cup winners? Become a sponsor for Wish Upon A Par and demonstrate your commitment to the community and local children with critical illnesses while partaking in the unique and fun event. Wish Upon A Par gives attendees the exclusive chance to spend time with players in small groups, along with food, beverages, prizes and a special silent auction. Organized by Make-A-WishÂŽ Mid-Atlantic with Erin & Brooks Orpik and Tom Wilson to benefit local wish kids, this event is not to be missed!
ABOUT MAKE-A-WISH MID-ATLANTIC • The Mid-Atlantic chapter serves children who reside in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Northern Virginia. • Following referral, a certified medical professional must verify that the child has a critical illness. There are no other qualifications based on sex, race, religion, socioeconomic status or any other demographic category. • Over 500 volunteers help the Mid-Atlantic chapter maintain its grassroots support by delivering the organization’s mission to seriously ill children.
of surveyed nurses, doctors, social workers and child life specialists believe wishes can positively influence physical health
of adult former wish kids say their wish experience marked a turning point in their treatment and recovery
of volunteers said wishes make them want to keep helping others
of adult former wish kids believe their wish experience help save their lives
wishes granted to local children with critical illnesses since our chapter was founded in 1983
EXCLUSIVE PRESENTING SPONSOR | $15,000 • Representation of exclusive presenting sponsor tie to event name*
• Opportunity to provide a branded item/giveaway for each event attendee
• Choice of Washington Capitals player for your bay from list of attending**
• One Topgolf game for 5 guests and selected Caps player**
• Logo and presenting sponsor recognition on all pre-event emails from Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic* • Presenting sponsor signage at the event* • Social media acknowledgement* • Highlight as presenting sponsor in event press release*
• Access for 5 guests to VIP meet and greet session at the event • 3 additional hours of game play with your guests • Unlimited food, beer and wine for 5 guests • Access to a special silent auction • Event t-shirt for 5 attendees
BAY SPONSOR | $5,000 WHO DOES MAKE-A-WISH REACH? •
10,000+ wish families who the chapter has served since our inception in 1983
• 500+ volunteers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region • 45,000+ social media followers • 9,000+ past event participants • 15,000+ print news subscribers • 60,000+ enews subscribers
• Logo recognition on all pre-event emails from Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic* • Logo recognition on bay sign and general event signage* • Social media acknowledgement* • One Topgolf game for 5 guests and a Caps player assigned to your bay**
• Access for 2 guests to VIP meet and greet session at the event • 3 additional hours of game play with your guests • Unlimited food, beer and wine for 5 guests • Access to a special silent auction • Event t-shirt for 5 attendees
*Depending on timing of sponsorship commitment **Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic cannot guarantee Washington Capitals player commitment. Experience with player must take place on the set event date. ***Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic will assign your Washington Capitals player, requests for specific players cannot be accepted. Experience with player must take place on the set event date.
2020 SPONSORSHIP COMMITMENT FORM YES! I would like to help make wishes come true by sponsoring the Wish Upon A Par on January 12, 2020. Please fill out the form entirely and return no later than December 6, 2019. Sponsor Name: Please print name exactly as you wish to be listed on promotional materials Contact Name: Address: Telephone: (
Website (for appropriate sponsorship levels): By providing this information, you agree to have your website linked to Make-A-Wish ® Mid-Atlantic’s website, if applicable.
I would like to make my sponsorship fully tax-deductible and
SELECT SPONSORSHIP Exclusive Presenting ($15,000)
fair market value — $675
fair market value — $675
donate my table/tickets back to Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic.
I am unable to attend, but enclosed is my tax-deductible contribution of $
METHOD OF PAYMENT
PLEASE INVOICE ME
Check (Please make check payable to Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic and mail to the address below)
Name as it appears on card
***Card Security Code (CSC) is the three or four digit number on the back of card
on behalf of
Authorized Signature Return completed forms via fax, mail or e-mail to:
Tara Wilson-Jones | Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic | 6555 Rock Spring Drive, Suite 280 | Bethesda, Maryland 20817 fax 301.962.6900 | email@example.com A copy of our current financial statement is available by contacting Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Mid-Atlantic, at 6555 Rock Spring Drive, Suite 280, Bethesda, MD 20817 or via telephone at (301) 962-9474. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitation Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.