Language Affects DNA There is evidence to prove that DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies. While western researchers are interested in the 10% of DNA that is used for building proteins, the remaining 90%, considered as “junk DNA” is what interests Russian scientists. Having joined studies with linguists and geneticists, they are convinced that nature has definitely intended some use for that 90%, and their findings and conclusions have been revolutionary. Their findings showed that our DNA is not just responsible for construction of our body, but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code —especially in the apparent "useless" 90%— follows the same rules as all our human languages. In this regard, they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar, and found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and definitely have set rules just like our languages. Thus, it can be concluded that human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA. Pjotr Garjajev, the Russian Biophysicist, and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA, and managed to modulate certain frequency patterns or sounds, onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency, and hence the genetic material itself. And since the basic structure of DNAalkaline pairs and that of language is same, no DNA decoding is necessary. As was experimentally proven, one can simply use words and sentences of the human language. It has been found that living DNA will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies (sound) are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body can be programmed by language, words and thought, and this has now been scientifically proven and explained; the correct frequency is the only factor that is necessary. These studies prove the importance of our thoughts, words and language on our very being, since they have the inherent ability to ultimately shape us into the person we are. Do we not want to be influenced by positive thoughts and words then? It is an effort in this direction, that “I Want a Positive Headline” wishes to create awareness among the masses about the critical necessity of positivity in our lives, and give the people a chance to bring about this positive revolution. The choice lies with us; the chance to make things right also lies with us. All it needs is a single, simple step in the right direction, and an effort towards changing our reality, one thought at a time.
Find more information about <a TARGET="_new" href=" http://www.iwantapositiveheadline.com/index.php? option=com_content&view=article&id=140:language-affects-dna&catid=912:research-articles"> Coherence effect</a> here.
Published on Nov 10, 2009
There is evidence to prove that DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies. While western researchers are interested i...