Page 1

Welcome to tier 2 Canada work visa@magnificitconsulting To work in Canada as like H1B in USA, you need a Canada Tier 2 general work visa. To apply for this you need a CoS from the reputed companies in around the Canada. We provide Canada company sponsorship thereby you can work in Canada for 3 years and above. We are highly reputed consultancy providers located in Hyderabad to provide the Canada Tier 2 General work visa Working professionals with 3 years of exp in niche technology or Btech/Mtech/MCA passouts having 3 to 4 years of gap are interested/ dreaming to work in abroad can contact us for more details What is a Work Visa? A work visa entitles a non-citizen to live and work in other countries. Types of Work Visas There are several different categories of work visas for those wishing to come to the United States to work. H Visas The H-1B visa is for workers with specialized knowledge and an educational level of at least a bachelor's degree. Workers in this category include doctors, lawyers, and teachers. The H-1C visa is for nurses who are serving in understaffed areas, as determined by USCIS. The H-2A visa is for temporary, agricultural workers and farm labor. The H-2B visa is for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural workers. The H-3 visa is for non-medical or academic (student) trainees.

The H-4 visa is for the spouses and dependents of H-1B visa holders. It does not authorize them to work. L Visas The L visa class is for intercompany transfers. The employee must have been employed for at least one year abroad and will be employed by the same or a subsidiary of the foreign company in the United States. This visa is for those employed in an executive or managerial position. O Visas The O-1 visa is for individuals with extraordinary talent in the arts, sciences, education, athletics, or business; it also applies for those who have great achievements in the film or television industry. The O-2 visa is for employees of O-1 visa holders and who are essential to their performance in the United States. P Visas P visas are granted to athletes, musicians, artists and entertainers. The P-1 visa is for athletes. The P-2 visa is for artists and entertainers who will perform in the US as a part of a reciprocal exchange program such as Actors' Equity. The P-3 visa is for artists and entertainers who are performing in a culturally unique program, such as a particular religion or national entity. The P-4 visa is for the spouses and dependents of P visa holders. Q Visas The Q-1 visa is for participants in a cultural exchange program sharing the history, traditions, and culture of the foreign country. What is tier 2 work visa? 1. Overview You can apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa if: You’ve been offered a skilled job in the Canada You’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland Getting sponsored You need to be sponsored - i.e. have a certificate of sponsorship from a licensed sponsor - before you can apply to come to the Canada to work. The work you do in the Canada must relate to the work of your sponsor organization.

How long it will take You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the Canada. You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks. You can check the guide processing times to find out how long getting a visa might take in your country. How long you can stay You can come to the Canada with a Tier 2 (General) visa for a maximum of 5 years and 14 days, or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 1 month, whichever is shorter. Your stay must start no more than 14 days before the start date on your certificate of sponsorship. You can apply to extend this visa for up to another 5 years, as long as your total stay is not more than 6 years. What you can and can’t do You can: Work for your sponsor in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship Do a second job in the same sector and at the same level as your main job for up to 20 hours per week Do a job which has a shortage of workers in the Canada for up to 20 hours per week Do voluntary work Study as long as it doesn’t interfere with the job you’re sponsored for Travel abroad and return to the Canada Bring family members with you You can’t: Own more than 10% of your sponsor’s shares (unless you earn more than £153,500 a year) Get public funds Start working before you get the visa Apply for a second job until you’ve started working for your sponsor You’ll need to make a new application if you want to do a second job that’s not in the same sector as your main job. Contact address:

Magnify IT Consultancy Call: +91-9985201444 Website:

Tier 2 canada work visa consultancy  

magnific it consulting provides 2 tier work visa further details please contact us call:+91-9985201444 or mail us info@magnificitconsu...