THE LIFE YOU LOVE IS IN THE BAG with a Thirty-One business.
A mission that brings people together. Solutions that set you apart. For 15 years, Thirty-One has empowered women just like you to live the life they love by sharing our fun, functional products and giving back in their own communities. We’re passionate about designing customizable solutions that fit your life – and giving you the tools and support you need to start reaching your goals. So whether you’re looking to change your life or simply to give your income a boost, I invite you to start right here. Talk with your Consultant. Have a great time sharing all your new favorites. And discover why we say that at Thirty-One, the life you love is in the bag. Blessings,
Cindy Monroe Founder & CEO
OUR MISSION Thirty-One is more than just a company. We are people who believe in celebrating, encouraging and rewarding others for who they are. Through God’s strength, we’ve built a family of individuals who feel women deserve to treat themselves and those around them to something special. Our commitment is to provide women with a fulfilling, enjoyable and rewarding experience one person at a time.
CONSULTANTS Thirty-One has given me the opportunity to earn extra income that we can put towards paying off our bills; not to mention a little extra ‘mad money.’ What woman doesn’t love a little extra of that every once in a while? If I know there are some upcoming additional expenses, I just put in a few more hours and book a few more parties. I literally am getting ‘paid’ to party. How great is that!”
Shaun Neniska Kenora, ON CONSULTANT In 2017, U.S. Consultants (89.6% of the field) earned $0 to $16,341, with half earning more than $312.
Thirty-One has allowed me to start a new, healthier chapter in my personal life, which is absolutely priceless. My commissions from my business allowed me to save up and leave a very unhealthy situation I was in and the support from my family, friends, fellow Consultants, my team and Home Office gave me the emotional strength to actually change my life. The perks of being a leader, such as earning incentives, trips and recognition, have allowed me to treat my mom and other family members to experiences we could have only dreamed of.”
Juliet Quintero Windermere, FL DIRECTOR In 2017, U.S. Directors (3.2% of the field) earned $117 to $68,856, with half earning more than $9,059.
I love the lifelong friendships I have made with other Consultants and Customers. I love the confidence I have gained from being in front of people at my parties and on social media. I love being celebrated by Home Office. Oh, and there are always the bags. We all love the bags.”
Linnea Vandenberghe Quispamsis, NB EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR In 2017, U.S. Executive Directors (0.23% of the field) earned $162 to $234,446, with half earning more than $65,861.
Representations made about income should not be considered as typical or guarantees of your potential earnings or profits as a Thirty-One Consultant. Your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. Not everyone will achieve the represented level of income. Such amounts are before expenses, if any. For more information about what you can expect to earn as a Thirty-One Consultant, please read our Income Disclosure Statement posted on the “Join Us” page at mythirtyone.com.
As a Consultant,
YOU CAN… Come as you are
• There’s no experience needed and no inventory to buy. You supply the passion – we’ll provide the tools, training and support to help you reach your goals.
Work your way • Full time or on the side, share the fun of Thirty-One with face-to-face or online parties, or simply take orders on your personal website – open 24/7!
Be part of the Give • A commitment to giving back is at the heart of all we do. As a Consultant, you help drive our mission of empowering girls, women and families through our charitable program, Thirty-One Gives.
Earn cash, trips, products & more! • Commissions start at 25% of your personal sales volume. Everything you sell puts money in your pocket for whatever you need: help with bills, a family vacation or just life’s extras. Gathering an average of 5 to 10 orders each week puts $250-$500 in your pocket every month.* What could YOU do with that extra income? • Earn even more by building a team of women who love what you love.
• Enjoy up to a 40% discount on Thirty-One Gifts products. • From exciting vacations to bonuses and free products, the rewards grow with your business.
* Average Customer order of $50. Representations made about income should not be considered as typical or guarantees of your potential earnings or profits as a Thirty-One Consultant. Your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. Not everyone will achieve the represented level of income. Such amounts are before expenses, if any. For more information about what you can expect to earn as a Thirty-One Consultant, please see our Income Disclosure Statement on pg. 7 for details.
Your rewards, your way ™ Our all-NEW signature rewards program puts you on track to start earning the Disney® vacation of your dreams – or choose from VISA® gift cards, Thirty-One products, Business Supplies and more!*
How it works
for sharing the fun of Thirty-One! • All Consultants: Earn Wishes Rewards for each personally enrolled team member who submits $1,000 in Personal Volume (PV) during her Quick Start Period: her enrollment month plus the next four full months. • New Consultants: In addition to being rewarded for personally enrolling new team members, you can also earn Wishes Rewards for each $1,000 of PV submitted during your own Quick Start Period!
your rewards for Disney gift cards, VISA gift cards, Thirty-One products, Business Supplies and more! Save up your rewards for your dream vacation or cash them in for tools to grow your business – or do a combination of both. Your wish is your reward! Visit the Wishes Come True™ page on thirtyonetoday.com under Scoop for details!
* Wishes Come True program (the “Program”) begins June 1, 2018. New Consultants enrolling on or after June 1, 2018 will earn Wishes Rewards for each $1,000 of Personal Volume (“PV”) you sell during the period beginning in the month of your enrollment and ending four (4) full months following your enrollment month (“the Quick Start Period”). Personal Volume bonus is only applicable to new Consultants and those who joined between February 1, 2018 and May 31, 2018. All Consultants will also earn Wishes Rewards for each new personally enrolled team member who sells $1,000 of PV during the new team member’s Quick Start Period. New Consultants will continue to earn Wishes Rewards after the end of your Quick Start Period for each new personally enrolled team member who sells $1,000 during the new team member’s Quick Start Period. See Program details for reward values and other terms at thirtyonetoday.com/en/scoop/wishes-come-true/. Personal Volume means dollar value of products sold by a Consultant, less tax and shipping and handling charges. Some exclusions may apply. Must be active to redeem. Wishes Rewards may be applied to both the Business Supply and the Wishes Come True order types. Wishes Rewards is the only payment type applicable for the Wishes Come True order type. Deadline for redeeming Wishes Rewards is 24 months from the end of the month in which that reward was earned. Shipping charges and taxes may apply. May not be combined with StartSwell Credits. Program and rewards subject to change. ** Earn an additional 200 Wishes Rewards for each $1,000 in PV submitted over $10,000.
U.S. Thirty-One Gifts LLC Income Disclosure Statement–2017 With the opportunity to work from home and be a business owner, you can chart your own unique course. A Thirty-One business is yours to dream, build, and develop! We understand each Consultant’s experience is unique – some Consultants join simply to receive a discount on Thirty-One products and many others start off selling products to earn a little extra money. If you choose to build your own business at Thirty-One, the information in the table, for 2017, should help you better understand the amount of income that Consultants can earn. For example, in 2017, approximately: • 18.3% of Consultants earned less than $1; • 15.9% of Consultants earned between $1 and $99; and • 48.3% of Consultants earned between $100 and $999. Consultant Yearly Income2
% of All Consultants3,4
Less than $1
$1 - $99
$100 - $999
$1,000 - $1,999
$2,000 - $2,999
$3,000 - $3,999
$4,000 - $4,999
$5,000 - $9,999
$10,000 - $99,999
Please note that Thirty-One Gifts does not require Consultants to purchase or maintain inventory and, in fact, our policies prohibit this practice. Note also that these income figures do not represent a Consultant’s profit, as they do not consider expenses incurred by a Consultant in the operation or promotion of her business. The figures in the table refer to gross income (total income before any expenses are deducted) and expenses that a Consultant incurs in the operation of her business can vary widely. You should factor in estimated expenses when projecting potential profits.1 The income of the Consultants in the table is not necessarily representative of the income, if any, that you or any particular Consultant can or will earn through her Thirty-One business and should not be considered guarantees or projections of your actual earnings, income or profits. Your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. For instance, the top 1% of those Consultants with the highest yearly income in the table have an average tenure with ThirtyOne of 76 months. It is important to keep in mind that, like all businesses, some Consultants will succeed in earning income and some will not.
The Income Disclosure Statement can be printed or downloaded from the “Join Us” tab on mythirtyone.com.
(1) Such operating expenses could include advertising and promotional expenses, product samples, training, travel, telephone, and Internet costs, and miscellaneous expenses. (2) Income is defined as commissions earned by a consultant from Thirty-One for her sale of products and any applicable overrides as defined in the Career Path booklet. (3) This table includes consultants as of December 31, 2017 (or earlier in the year if the consultant relationship was terminated). (4) This table includes 105,316 consultants who were active for at least one month in 2017. An active consultant is defined as a consultant who submits $200 in personal sales volume in a rolling three-month period (including the current month and two months prior).
You love Thirty-One. Why not get paid to share it?* Launch your business today for as little as $99!** You’ll get hundreds of dollars worth of products, plus the support, flexibility and rewards of being an independent business owner.
Ready to start your business? Let’s chat! Consultant name: Phone: Email:
**Representations made about income should not be considered as typical or guarantees of your potential earnings or profits as a Thirty-One Consultant. Your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. Not everyone will achieve the represented level of income. Such amounts are before expenses, if any. For more information about what you can expect as a Thirty-One Consultant, please read our Income Disclosure Statement posted on the "Join Us" page at thirtyonegifts.com **Shipping and handling charges and sales tax will also be charged. Enrollment Kit subject to change based on available inventory. Consultants will also be charged a monthly subscription fee (currently $14.95 plus tax per month), covering the cost of a personal website and branded emails sent to your Customers. Consultants may cancel their monthly website subscription at any time. See the Consultant Guidebook for more information. Residents of North Dakota are not required to purchase an Enrollment Kit or a monthly website subscription.
©2018 Thirty-One Gifts LLC Printed in the U.S.A.