85 Oak Ridge Avenue Summit, New Jersey
85 Oak Ridge Avenue Custom built by noted builder, Dixon Peer, this 2007 Colonial is an architectural tour de force, located on one of Summit’s premiere streets just blocks to town, Brayton Elementary School and Memorial Field. Superbly appointed with 9 ft. high ceilings, 8” wide crown moldings and distinctive reclaimed antique heart pine floors, restored from an old mill in South Carolina, the home’s gracious formal rooms and expansive open concept leisure spaces together define the very essence of today’s upscale suburban living.
eunevA egdiR kaO
na si lainoloC 7002 siht ,reeP noxiD ,redliub deton yb tliub motsuC ereimerp s’timmuS fo eno no detacol ,ecrof ed ruot larutcetihcra dna loohcS yratnemelE notyarB ,nwot ot skcolb tsuj steerts ediw ”8 ,sgniliec hgih .tf 9 htiw detnioppa ylbrepuS .dleiF lairomeM ,sroofl enip traeh euqitna demialcer evitcnitsid dna sgnidlom nworc suoicarg s’emoh eht ,aniloraC htuoS ni llim dlo na morf derotser rehtegot secaps erusiel tpecnoc nepo evisnapxe dna smoor lamrof .gnivil nabrubus elacspu s’yadot fo ecnesse yrev eht enfied
Transom French doors off the dramatic reception foyer with cathedral ceiling and graceful staircase introduce the formal dining room and a living room with limestone fireplace, each room illuminated with generous windows. A handsome first-floor library with cherry built-ins offers a quiet respite, complete with a custom work station and restored stained glass cabinet fronts from France. Dining Room
Sophisticated yet comfortable, elegant yet understatedâ€Ś this outstanding home is a must-see.
A stunning fireside family room is set beneath 10 ft. high, coffered ceilings, surrounded on three sides with an abundance of large windows that bring the outside in. A double set of French doors open to a custom-cut bluestone patio with stone knee walls and lovely level yard framed with privacy plantings and garden beds. A surround sound TV/stereo system is the perfect touch for leisure gatherings. Two archways from the barrel vaulted hallway lead into an impressive designer gourmet kitchen. A blend of soft white and dark cabinetry is enhanced with soapstone and limestone countertops and professional-grade appliances that include twin Liebherr refrigerators, a six-burner Viking cooktop and ovens, two dishwashers and two sinks. A huge walk-in butlerâ€™s pantry room and a service area with limestone counters, under mount wine fridge and wine rack provide ease of service. A center island with extended seating is at the center, with a breakfast area and French doors to the patio for extended outdoor dining. A custom work station adds functionality, while a nearby mud room with custom cubbies and laundry with access to the three-car attached garage adds convenience. A pretty powder room with custom painted sink from Portugal is located nearby.
A two-story second-floor landing overlooks the foyer below, enhanced with a window seat set beneath a bowed window and sky windows that illuminate the floors below. Five beautifully appointed bedrooms enjoy double custom-fitted closets and elegantly finished adjoining baths with marble accents. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. The master suite boasts a high tray ceiling, oversized windows with treetop views on two sides, his- and her- custom fitted walkin closets, and a marble-clad master bath with double vanity, claw foot soaking tub, separate frameless shower and bench, plus a separate commode. A wide staircase leads to fully floored attic storage. David Rosen designed architectural plans for an additional bedroom, bath room and sitting room convey with the home.
Second Floor Bedrooms
updates • New storm windows behind original leaded glass windows in Living Room and Dining Room
• Custom built by Dixon Peer – 2007 • Landscape by Cording Landscaping includes expansive custom cut bluestone patio with stone walls and gardens
• 9 foot ceilings throughout • Antique heart pine floors throughout – restored from old mill in South Carolina
• BOSE stereo system throughout entire first floor • Transom French doors throughout • 8” wide custom molding throughout • Wood windows throughout • 3-zone Central Air and Forced Heat with humidifier • Two curved archways and barrel vaulted ceiling (hallway into kitchen)
• Security system • In-ground sprinkler system • Hidden Fence – for dogs • Second Floor Hallway with Custom built-in window seat Front hallway
• Leaded glass foyer windows and solid mahogany door • Double wide hall coat closet • Cathedral ceiling that extends to 3rd floor • Graciously turned staircase • Transom French doors into Living room & Dining room Gourmet Kitchen
• Custom designed by Canterbury Design • Two dishwashers • Two sinks • Custom cabinets by Wood-Mode • Soapstone and Limestone counter-tops • EXTRA large – walk in pantry • Liebherr custom Refrigerador, Bio-fresh and Freezer, Viking Range
• Large eating area • Large custom double-wide desk • French doors to back yard and Patio Butler’s Pantry
• Leaded glass custom cabinets doors • Limestone counter • Wine refrigerator and red wine storage shelf/bins Powder Room
• Custom painted sink from Portugal • Tuscan antique console sink base/vanity Dining Room
• Spacious dining room with large picture window • Custom molding and trims
• Extra wide cherry molding • Custom cherry built in shelves and desk • Restored stain glass windows to desk from Lisieux, France • Transom doors to hallway and Living Room Living Room
• Stone fireplace (gas starter) from Old Stoneworks • Large picture window • Three sets of French doors leading to Study, side hallway and front foyer Family Room
• Sunken large family room completely surrounded by picture windows
• Coffered 10’ ceiling with 8 panels • Access to dining room and kitchen on either side • Double set of french doors to patio • Large fireplace (gas starter) • Surround sound TV/stereo system Mud Room
• Convenient access from 3-car garage • Convenient access to washer/dryer • Double wide coat closet • Extra large cubbies and storage closets Master Bedroom
• Master bedroom suite • spacious bedroom with Tray Ceiling • Two walk-in custom fitted closets • Adjoining master bath with - Calacatta marble throughout • Double vanity sinks • Stall shower and Soaking Tub Additional Bedrooms
• All spacious Bedrooms - all en suite • Additional laundry on second level • Two additional linen closets at opposite ends of upstairs hallway Third Floor
• Extensive storage • Architectural blueprints for Bedroom (#6), bathroom and sitting area - David Rosen Lower Level
• 9’ ceilings plus large windows for extra light • Game/Media room • Large Exercise Room • Half Bath with large closet for possible shower • Two double closets • Large storage closet for games. etc. • Utility Room • Large Storage Area – for possible Wine Cellar
Floor Plan: 85 Oak Ridge Avenue, Summit, New Jersey
Subject to error, omission, price change or sale without prior notice. All room sizes are estimated.
yesreJ weN ,timmuS ,eunevA egdiR kaO 58 :nalP roolF
.detamitseerasezis moor llA .eciton roirp tuohtiw elas ro egnahc ecirp ,noissimo ,rorreott cejbuS
First Floor Laundry Room
Lower Level & Laundry
85 Oak Ridge Avenue
Cynthia Baker Voice Mail: 908.376.2702 Mobile: 908.347.8047 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Assessments Land: $409,100 2018 Taxes: $42,734
Building: $584,500 Lot Size: .502 acres
Published on Mar 6, 2018
Published on Mar 6, 2018
Luxury. Lifestyle. Location. This notable Dixon Peer 2007 custom Colonial is an architectural tour de force that defines the very essence of...